My Master's Brother Ch. 03

Story Info
I awake with Jonah. The attacker returns to reveal himself.
1.2k words
4.54
13.5k
18
0

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Hi All, I don't think I'm going to be able to pull off sexy vampires with this story. They just don't fit well right now. but you can of course use your imagination with the nipping if you want.

Pounding in my head and excessive thirst awoke me. An amber glow lit the large office. I sat up weakly and pushed a black, fleece blanket off. I wanted to stand, but doubted I wouldn't collapse. A tingling discomfort aggitated my inner thighs. The haunting memories prodded at my mind. Someone had bound me and fucked me hard and forced a powerful vibrator on me. No wonder my hips throbbed. I wouldn't even know who had harmed me. I doubted cops would even care given the obvious wealth of whoever it had been.

The door brushed along carpet and I turned to see Jonah step in.

"You're awake." He strode the short distance to me.

I curled the blanket around me and scooted away, wincing from the pressure between my legs. I looked down to his suit pants, but instead of black shoes, green socks with cherries poked out. Aside from my pink dress, it was the only colorful clothing in this club. No one who wore cherry socks was capable of the dominance I had endured. And Jonah's calm speech sounded nothing like my attacker.

He sat beside me on the couch that squeaked and dipped beneath his weight. His cool hand raised to press against my cheek before he stretched to an end-table and handed a glass to me. "Fruit Punch Gatorade. It'll cure any ache...or hangover." His smile had been the only comfort I'd had in a while, yet plagued by whoever had bound and attacked me.

"What happened?" I asked as I took the drink. Curiously I studied his response in case he appeared to deceive me.

"My brother found you asleep in the back after the club closed." He flashed a small grin. "I had worried you ran off once you saw the place."

Despite everything, my heart fluttered at the kindness. I'd never seen such beautiful, entrancing blue eyes. Then came the humiliation of knowing I'd gotten lost and fucked by some random pervert. If Jonah found out, he'd probably think I was a whore that belonged here. I took a long drink, hoping to hide my shame behind the glass.

"You were wanting a job..." his voice trailed.

"No. I just want to go." I stared into the pink coated ice in the glass. I'd rather leave than accept any further kindness.

"Oh." His voice was low. "I can drive you somewhere."

"Thanks, but that won't be necessary."

His face screwed in an exaggerated wince. "One of our patrons ran his truck into your Oldsmobile." He lifted a small purse from the floor. "This was the only thing of value my brother, Noah, retrieved before it was towed."

My head slumped to my knees. Life couldn't get any worse, but I felt too broken to cry. I hadn't had a break from misery in years. I certainly hadn't experienced kindness from a stranger unless they wanted to fuck me.

"Just rest, I will drive you wherever you need to go."

The door clicked and a tall figure walked in. I jolted, not wanting to be near anyone from this seedy establishment. Jonah was nice. Anyone else could have been my attacker.

"My brother, Noah," Jonah said.

I looked up to him, realizing the two were identical twins. My mood soured. My ex was a twin and I swore against ever being involved with one again. Not that I believed Jonah's kindness would wind up going beyond dropping me off somewhere.

Noah whispered something to his brother and handed him a glass.

"Right," Jonah said. He gave me the gatorade his brother brought. "I need to take care of something." He winked to me. "This won't take too long. Noah will stay with you." He snuck out, leaving me with Noah.

Noah's gentle grin was just as charming as his brother's.

I drank quickly.

Noah came over and took the glass. "My brother is fond of you." He set it down then placed it on the large, oak desk. "I think he would do just about anything for a date."

I looked down to my hands. Jonah was a very handsome man.

"I would hate to see him hurt by a flighty woman." He sat against the edge of the desk.

I understood well what he wanted. I needed to disappear before I might break Jonah's heart. I sat forward, aching from the movement.

"You're a pretty girl, Elizabeth." He took off his suit jacket and crossed his arms over his broad chest. "No close relatives. No job. Hiding from an ex-boyfriend. It's too bad my brother is so smitten." He leaned forward. "You would be an easy sell."

My hands began to tremble. Slowly, I scooted forward and stood. "I need to go." An ache in my groin flared and every barefoot step was heavier than the last. Noah was another asshole twin I needed to escape. I didn't make it far before he grabbed me and shoved me face down to the desk.

"You aren't going anywhere until Jonah grows bored of you." His arm was against my back, holding me in place as he forced a ball into my mouth and secured it, then wrapped a collar around my neck. His free hand snaked up my skirt. "Already excited for my small dick, little fire-cat?"

Just the realization that Noah had been my attacker was nauseating. I was too weak to put up much of a struggle as his knee knocked my legs apart.

"Good thing I have Jonah preoccupied." He shimmied free of his pants and slammed his large cock into my sensitive sex, knocking me forward. "I was beginning to miss how good you feel wrapped around me." He stilled as he reached forward and stroked the pearl between my legs, bringing a moan against the ball-gag.

"Good girl." He pulled on the collar, causing my back to arch. Something about the way he held me was exhilarating. Every movement was more intense than the last. A need between my legs had me slamming backward against him. His pounding was so fast, I couldn't get a grip of the table.

"Come for me!"

No. He had humiliated me. Bound me to dangle by chains. Forced orgasms. Toyed with my body as though it was his. I shook my head. Not in a thousand years!

The collar yanked backward, hindering my breath and arching my back further. "You're not going to breathe until my cock is strangled by your pretty little cunt." He nipped a tender spot on my neck and the overwhelming pleasure had my walls milking his cock that slammed deep and pulsed into me. I fell forward as the collar slackened.

He rolled me onto my back, smiling down as he scanned my face. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

Would it have been wrong to say yes? I shook my head. My traitorous body may have enjoyed it, but this modern-day slaver would receive no praise from me.

He unclasped the gag harness and pulled it from my head before removing the collar. He leaned down and kissed me. The once rough and dominating man had become gentle. He hummed his approval against my lips. "You better clean up before my baby brother comes back and finds out how much you like fucking other men. Bathroom's over there."

By the time I glanced to the bathroom, then back, he was gone, and the office door was closing.

"Fucker," I spat before forcing my shaky legs to take me to the bathroom.