My Master's Imzazi Ch. 04

Story Info
Imzadi's is paddled for pronoun use by her loving Master.
2.8k words
4
1.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the early chapters that lead up to this one. I wrote this for my Master about three weeks or so after he asked me to accept him as my Master, and I agreed to be his sub. Our D/s relationship is only in the bedroom, though I find that I enjoy deferring to him in little ways that he probably doesn't even notice in our relationship. As someone who is always in charge in my personal and professional life, I find myself becoming softer, more acquiescent in my relationship with J because it is safe to do so. As I wrote this story, I found that it much more closely mirrors what we have between us. It isn't a fantasy of what we might have. It is representative of what our D/s relationship has become--loving and committed. A powerful connection binds us to one another--something neither of us experienced before and didn't expect with one another. We are also very careful to communicate our thoughts, concerns, and needs openly be they of a sexual nature or just life. We are too old to waste time and put up bullshit barriers. So, while our romance is burning hot and it felt like it has moved quickly, we are not jumping into a situation of cohabitation or blending our daily lives together. Why risk blowing it all up when what we have is so good?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she emerged from the shower, clean, lotioned and smoothly shaven, she saw he had prepared the underbed restraint system and laid out a selection of tools and toys. She knew then that tonight's session would be longer and more involved than a typical evening. She ran her hands over her breasts, pinching her nipples, then down to her pussy, feeling the bare nakedness of it. It felt soft, warm and ready for her Master's adoration. Tonight there was no ambiguity: she would be his slave and his Imzadi, and he would be her Sir and her Master.

He entered the bedroom then and smiled at her. He saw her hand cupping his pussy and knew she was assessing her readiness for him. He loved how she strove to please him with her appearance, from the scent of her hair to her smooth hairless body, her dark eyes and toned thighs.

He pulled her to him, kissing her deeply while running his hands over her bottom before stepping back and looking into her eyes. "Take your anal jewel and wear it for me, Imzadi," he told her, and she complied, inserting it with the help of a little lubricant. "Good girl, now lie on your back in the center of the bed for me. " he commanded. As she settled into place for him, he deftly restrained her wrists and ankles, then brushed her nipples with his finger tips before running them over her belly to her pussy and thighs. Her skin tingled where his fingers touched and she arched up to meet him, longing for a firmer hand. He took his crop and without breaking her gaze, brushed it over her body, slowly, gently, from her lips and cheek, down her neck and breast, belly and pussy, thighs, calves and feet. She gasped with desire and he could see her arousal in her eyes.

"I love you, my Master," she whispered.

"I love you, my Imzadi," he replied, leaning over to kiss her, tasting, nibbling, licking her hungry lips.

He backed up, and pulled his shirt over his head. She watched him strip himself naked, enjoying his lack of self consciousness and the sight of his strong biceps, the chest she loved so well when he held her close and she could feel his soft hair and warm skin against her. She watched her cock spring free from his underwear and could see his arousal. He was hard, he deeply desired her and she was filled with satisfaction and a sense of power that she did this to him.

"While I shower, Imzadi, I want you to think about how I will love you tonight. I want you to wonder how I will make love to my body tonight, my nipples, my lips, my pussy, my bottom, my ass. You are mine, Imzadi. You belong to me." As he said these words, looking her in the eye, she felt that connection between them start to build. She submitted, he accepted her gift and returned it to her with a strength and forcefulness that left her trembling with lust and love.

Master blindfolded her and left her there, bound and sightless. She lay still, listening as he entered the bathroom. She heard him turn on the shower and step in. She turned her head from side to side, opened her eyes wide to test the effectiveness of the blindfold. All she saw was a glint of light at the edges. She tested the restraints on her wrists and ankles, assessing her range of movement. It was minimal. A little give in the arms, a little more in the legs allowing her to bend her knees slightly and spread her legs just a little. She lay back, relaxing her head on the pillow and did as her Master expected---contemplating the evening ahead, anticipating his touch, his tongue, his crop and paddle, his lips. Her lips. Her cock. Her fingers and tongue and hands. He belonged to her as much as she belonged to him, and they both knew it.

She noticed the shower had ceased, and heard her Master at the sink, shaving. Her pussy contracted, reminding her of the anal jewel filling her ass, and her breath quickened knowing he would soon be entering the room. What would their session bring tonight? She knew she could expect to be well cropped, paddled, fucked. Would he take his mouth? His ass? Whatever he wanted, she would give him. She would never deny him the use of his body. When she accepted the anal jewel she knew it meant that he possessed her entirely during these times of play. Whenever they were together in this way, whenever they made love, it was up to him to decide what that would entail. She felt content and calm as she waited, completely trusting her Master to take care of her body and soul, always.

She felt him enter the room. She couldn't see a thing, but felt the air around her displace, smelled his fresh clean scent, the aftershave, the shampoo. As she visualized him, naked, looking at her, he touched her softly on the cheek, running his hands over her shoulder and down her arm to her hand, holding it gently as he leaned over to kiss her lips and whisper, "You are beautiful, Imzadi. I love you so much. I can't believe how much I desire you. " She shivered as his breath touched her face, and she replied, "I love you, too, my Master."

"No pronouns tonight, Imzadi, I will discipline you if you forget." He reminded her.

"Yes, Sir" she replied.

"Tonight you will call me Master, Imzadi. Don't forget that."

"Yes, my Master." She replied.

"Remember, Imzadi, when you feel the crop, when you feel the paddle, that I am doing this for your pleasure, your arousal." He ran his hands over his breasts, cupping them, pinching his nipples, stroking his stomach, running his fingers over his pussy lips, spreading them and feeling her wetness.

She spread her legs just a little, pushing herself against his hand. "Imzadi understands, Master, and thanks you for knowing what she needs."

She felt him pull back and held her breath, unsure exactly what was to come but knowing it would be painful and pleasurable at once. And it was the crop he selected, flicking her nipples several times each. It stung, but only momentarily. She felt him flick the inside of her thighs as he ordered her to spread them as wide as she could.

Mum, his pussy was wet and ready for the crop. "Keep you legs open, Imzadi. If you close them, I will crop you even more." He flicked her thighs harder this time, forcing them open just a bit wider then proceded to slap his pussy lips with the tip of the crop. The first few were light and gentle, but they quickly got harder and she cried out, her legs inching just a bit closed though she tried hard to resist. "Open your thighs," he ordered sharply. She obeyed. "Now you must count the strokes and thank your Master for each one. I will strike my pussy 8 times, that's what you can expect. If those legs close again, it will be more, and how many more I cannot say. Do you understand, Imzadi?"

"Yes, My Master, thank you. " she replied, swallowing hard, knowing this would be difficult but that he knew how hard to smack her without damaging the tissue or making it too sore or numb for her to cum. Sometimes she wished he'd take it further.

As he spanked her pussy with the crop, each blow landing in a slightly different spot and just a little harder than the ones before, she counted, she thanked him, but most importantly she focused on keeping her legs open as he ordered and to enable him the best access. By the time he had finished her legs were trembling, her pussy was swelling and darkening, glistening and ready, and she was crying out with each blow. She couldn't see him, she couldn't watch, and that made each strike a surprise even though she knew it was coming. It was disconcerting.

He rested his cool hand on his pussy, cupping her, soothing her. Ah, it felt nice. He kissed her between her legs, tasting her and she gasped with pleasure.

" I can't wait any longer, Imzadi, I need to be inside my beautiful pussy. It's so purple, so swollen. I need to feel you, I need to be one with you. " He removed the restraints from her legs.

"Spread your legs wide for me, yes, like that " he ordered as he pushed her knees apart and plunged into her.

"Thank you, my Master," she gasped as she felt him deep inside her, in and out, full and hard and slick and insistent. "God, you feel so good Imzadi, I want to be inside you forever, I think about you all the time, being one with you."

Did he know how much his words affected her? He shaped her, made her his with the words he spoke in bed. She loved it when he told her how much he desired her. It felt loving and sexy and deeply intimate.

She wrapped her legs around him and met his every thrust. She could feel his cock throbbing, her pussy was so swollen, engorged from his lashes. She moaned, she writhed, she wanted her arms free to wrap around him. She wanted her eyes free to see him looking into her soul.

" Please, my Master, please remove the blindfold so I can see you." She begged.

"Not yet, Imzadi, not yet. I don't want to leave my pussy but I want to fill my mouth so you can taste my beautiful pussy.

"Please, Master, fuck your mouth. I want to taste my cock." She begged.

Groaning, he extricated himself from between her legs. She immediately felt his absence and sighed. She wished he could fuck her every way at once. She wanted all of him. She wanted him to possess her completely and always. Her passion for him grew every time they were together. What more could she offer him?

"Open your mouth," he commanded and she complied immediately, feeling her hard smooth cock slide between her lips and hit the back of her throat. She tasted herself and she tasted him. They belonged together. There was no doubt in her mind. "Wider!" He ordered. Keeping her lips tight around his cock, she opened her jaws so he could slide deeply into her throat with her tight lips stroking him.

"Thank you, Imzadi," he gasped as she worshiped his cock, her cock, she mentally corrected herself, with her mouth. She was still getting used to thinking and talking this way with her Master. He was being quite forgiving of her pronoun use.

He withdrew and stepped away leaving her breathing deeply. Wanting his touch. His gaze. His body on top of hers.

"Please Sir, fuck your pussy. I need to be one with you, my Master," she blathered.

'I don't fuck you, Imzadi. Everything I do is to make you feel good. I make love to my Imzadi. Always."

"Make love to your Imzadi, Sir. Let me see you."

He removed the blindfold and kissed her, so sexy, his kisses were warm and soft, biting and licking. Hard and insistent. She opened her eyes to look into his and felt herself melting into him. "I belong to you. My Master, I am yours."

"And I am yours, Imzadi," he replied. Kissing her deeply and lovingly, he reached over and undid the restraints on her wrists. He positioned himself to enter her slowly and she grasped his ass to pull him into her. Arms and legs wrapped around him, they moved together in the rhythm they'd developed. Wet and slick with sweat he kissed her, she nibbled his arms and chest and neck. Words of love and belonging and pleasure passed between them, words of passion that spoke deeply to her and which were always a bit blurry later. Her heart ached with the joy of submitting to her Master and his dominance of her, and with love. She loved him. It just was.

Again he withdrew and again she felt the loss. "Turn over, Imzadi. I want to make love to you from behind and see your pretty jewel."

She did so, anxious for him to be inside her again as quickly as possible. She shoved a pillow under her stomach as he ordered her to raise her bottom and spread her knees wide to better display herself to him. "My bottom will be even more beautiful when it's red and well spanked," Master told her.

"Yes, Master, Imzadi would like that very much!" She agreed.

Her Master took the paddle and smacked her buttocks hard with it, much harder than she expected and she cried out in surprise and pain. "I thought you'd like a few marks to remain after today for you to remember how well your Master made love to you today."

"Yes, Sir, please spank me just a little harder so I can feel you when we are apart."

"Imzadi, no pronouns!" He said firmly, with disappointment in his voice. "Now I will certainly have to spank you harder and longer than usual."

His disappointment made her heart hurt. It made her feel as though she'd let him down. It was a game, but it wasn't at the same time. Fuck it could be confusing.

"You will count, and I will not tell you how many strokes to expect."

That was new. And a little frightening. He paddled her bottom hard and unrelenting for 6 quick strokes, which she dutifully counted with her bottom in the air as still as she could hold herself. She felt tears sting her eyes as the pain was intense. Master then ran his hand over her sore flesh, so comfortingly, that the stinging receded to a warm hurts glow. Again he paddled her, her upper thighs, the upper part of her butt cheeks, and she counted and winced and behaved herself because this was what she wanted and had asked for. He was giving it to her. She was grateful. And then her cock was thrusting into his wet, tight, swollen pussy and reaching so much deeper than when she was underneath him. She pushed back against his every stroke. He pushed the anal jewel in firmly, asking "How does it feel, to be full like this?"

"Imzadi loves it, my Master. It's sexy and a little bit dirty and feels so good."

"I don't know how much longer I can hold off, Imzadi. Where do you want your cum? Do you want it from behind or do you want to turn over?"

"I want my cum with you staring into my eyes, my Master," she requested.

Groaning with the effort of holding off for so long, he withdrew while she quickly flipped over and spread her legs wide. He plunged into her, and she grasped him tightly. Arms legs, pussy holding him tightly as he told her how much he loved her, and she responded in kind. The intensity, the energy between them was almost unbearable because she wanted it so very much. She cried out as he moved in her. This is where they both wanted to be. This was what they sought and gave to one another. This was the magic they created between them.

Kissing her with a primal need, thrusting deeply and gasping, he came, nearly silently and almost painfully, filling his pussy with her cum and collapsing on top of her. As he rested, she kissed and stroked him, whispering words of love and thanking him for taking such good care of her once again.