My Master's Imzazi Ch. 03

Story Info
Sir requires Imzadi to masturbate for him with a full ass.
2.1k words
4.38
2.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final story I sent J before our third encounter. Looking back, I can't believe how quickly things progressed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She opened the door. "Hello, Sir," she said shyly, smiling at him, backing up so he could enter the room. She'd never called him that in person. "Hello, Imzadi," he replied, smiling back at her and pushing the door closed behind him. Immediately she wrapped her arms around his neck, lifting her mouth to his. He held her close to him, kissing her gently, his tongue tasting hers, tasting her lips. He bit her lips gently, and with a soft sigh, she relaxed into him.

He gently untangled himself, and led her further into the room. She was wearing a long, dark, clingy cotton dress, soft to the touch. He could tell she wore nothing under it. He pulled her close again, running his hand down her waist and around to cup her bottom, lifting her just a little so her pelvis was level with his cock. She could feel he was hard beneath his jeans, and she reached down to cup him in her hand momentarily. She needed to feel his skin, and ran her hands under his shirt, over his stomach and chest, down his back before lifting his shirt over his head. She pushed herself against him, feeling his forearms, biceps, shoulders, kissing him all the while until he pulled away and sat down on the bed to remove his boots and socks, and standing to pull off his jeans and underwear.

"Lie down on the bed, Imzadi," He ordered her." Lift your dress, show me your pussy."

She flushed, then did as he asked. She lay down on her back, lifting her dress to her waist, bending her knees and spreading them widely.

"Let me see you touch yourself. Play with your pussy, your clit. Show me how wet you are, show me how much you need me"

"Yes, Sir," she replied, reaching between her legs, dipping a finger between her labia and drawing her juices from inside, smoothing them around, rubbing her clit, until she was glistening. He watched her from the foot of the bed, cock hard as a rock, jutting out in front of him. He spread her knees wider, walking to her side so he could expose her breasts. Her nipples tightened in the cool air, and he moved back to the foot of the bed so he could gaze at her. She was watching him watch her, and he could tell she felt a little bashful. It amused him that she could be so open and direct in her writing, but in person, when he called her bluff, she became self-conscious. He liked this dichotomy. It aroused him when he felt her melt into him, the moment he felt her truly submit and give herself over to him. He needed that as much as she did.

"Spread your pussy open for me, Imzadi. Spread yourself wider for me."

She would never refuse him, but it felt terribly vulnerable to do as he asked. She slid one hand down either side of her smoothly shaven pussy and spread herself fully. She looked up at him, and saw the lust in his eyes as he watched her obey. She saw him glance from her breasts, down to her clit and pussy, settling on that most private of spaces. He reached down, wetted his fingers in her juices, and carefully spread them over her asshole until, it too, was wet and gleaming. He heard her sharp intake of breath, and felt her tense up. He'd never touched her there before. He rubbed her gently, just long enough that she relaxed, then withdrew his hand. He knew it wouldn't take much to tame her skittishness in this regard--if for no other reason than that she longed to please him with her entire being. She couldn't help it. It was her nature.

"Sir, will you lick my clit? Please come taste me." She lifted one hand to her mouth and he watched her taste her own cum. He groaned, kneeling between her legs. He couldn't help himself. He spent several minutes working her clit with his tongue, until he felt her knees shaking and knew she couldn't take much more. Why couldn't he make her cum like this? She needed more training...completely restrained, completely helpless, unable to do anything but succumb.

He stood and reached for some nipple clamps and clothespins. "Remove your dress, Imzadi, then lie back down. I want to watch you masturbate until you cum for me."

She complied, settling back down onto the bed. He handed her the nipple clamps and told her to clip them on her pussy lips, up near her clit. "I want them tight, I want them to hurt," He told her. She did as he asked, and felt the cool chain between them settle between her legs. She shivered at the sensation. He handed her the clothespins and told her to put one on each nipple. "Gladly, Sir," she replied, as she carefully applied the clothespins to her nipples for maximum sensation with minimal damage to the sensitive skin of her areola.

He then handed her a small butt plug and a bottle of lube. "I want to see you cum with your ass full, Imzadi, and while you are cumming I want you to imagine it's my cock inside you."

This was a surprise. Anal play was new for them, together, and though she'd had her ass fucked in the past, it had been a very long time since she'd been penetrated in this manner. By anything--fingers, dildo, cock. She felt a moment of panic, followed by a deep sense of arousal. Sir was asking her to penetrate herself while he watched. It was erotic and kinky and he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Will you put it in for me, please, Sir?" She asked.

"No, Imzadi, I want to see you do it. I'm enjoying watching you prepare yourself to cum for me. When I look at you, I see your pussy clamped, a sexy chain wet with your cum sitting on your box, your nipples are darkening as the clothespins squeeze them, and soon your ass will be full. You're incredibly sexy, do you know that? Don't be shy with me, your body belongs to me right now. Do as I have asked." He replied.

She positioned the plug over her clit, and squeezed lube over it. She overdid it, and it dripped down her pussy to her bottom. She was soaked. She carefully used the tip of the butt plug to probe her entrance. God it was tight. How would he ever fuck her here? She knew he was going to, he had every right to, and she needed to be ready for him. She gently eased it inside her, it wasn't very large and with all the lube it met minimal resistance--just the tight entrance, made tighter by her tension. She forced herself to relax, and was soon plugged. It was a sensation she had not experienced in a long time, but not unpleasant. However, it did make her pussy feel achingly empty to have her ass full.

She looked up at him. "Do I please you, Sir?" She asked.

"Very much so, Imzadi." He handed her the vibrator. "Cum for me now," he ordered.

She closed her eyes, trying to block out the fact he was gazing so blatantly upon her nakedness. Not just nakedness, but complete exposure of her sex, of her perverted self-fucking. She turned on the vibrator, ran it over her clit in circles, then back and forth. She used a finger to brush the tips of her nipples, so sensitive and swollen, she could feel the sensation in her womb and felt her pussy opening. She began clenching and releasing the muscles of her vagina, which caused the plug to move in and out a bit, while rubbing her clit and pulling on the chain of the clamps to stretch her pussy lips out.

She heard Sir sigh, and she opened her eyes to see his hand on his cock, not rubbing himself, just holding himself as he watched her. She wished he'd masturbate and shoot his cum on her tits, on her pussy, on her ass, anywhere he pleased, but he would never do that for her. It was the subject of many of her fantasies, him jerking his cum onto her body, but that one would never come true. She closed her eyes again, and focused on her clit. She could feel her breathing getting shallower, her chest flushing, the orgasm building slowly. She began moving her pelvis up and down, clenching her legs together, small slow movements at first, as she was feeling self-conscious with his eyes drinking in her every movement.

"Go ahead, Imzadi, don't be shy. You are safe with me, whatever makes you feel good excites me, too. Cum for your Sir. Cum for me." He spoke in a soft, coaxing voice.

She focused inward, into her mind, and imagined his mouth on hers, his hands stroking her body, rubbing her clit, his fingers in her pussy, her achingly empty pussy. She imagined his cock filling her, fucking her while she rose to meet his thrusts. She thought of him spanking her with his bare hand, making her bottom warm and red and stingy before he fucked her from behind. These were the sorts of things she fantasizes about as she made herself cum--and so much more.

She tightened her ass cheeks, rhythmically moving her legs and gyrating her pelvis, clenching and unclenching her pussy. She felt her whole body flush, sweat break out on her skin, felt the contractions begin as her body tensed, and she moaned. And as the waves swept over her, she felt him move between her legs, spread them apart, and plunge deeply and violently into her slickness, filling her up entirely. She could feel his cock rubbing against the plug filling her ass, just a slim barrier of flesh between them. She felt deliciously full. He fucked her hard while she came, squeezing his cock with her pussy contractions until she fell back limply. And he kept fucking her, though she was spent and momentarily useless.

As her senses returned to her, she could feel the need and violence in his thrusts and rose to meet him. She wanted his cum to fill her, she knew he could come anytime he wanted and that he was taking his time, using her pussy, his pussy, taking what he wanted from her. She urged him on with her movements, and her words as she begged, "Fuck your pussy harder, Sir, I love how you feel inside me. You're so fucking hard, your cock feels so good. I love being filled with your hard pounding cock. Please cum inside me, Sir, cum in your pussy."

His Imzadi was so luscious, so seductive, so willing. Sometimes he felt she was made just for him, she brought out such feelings of lust in him. When she looked at him with those dark eyes, as she was right now, her body warm and pliant beneath him, he could feel her complete and total submission. And at this moment, as she ground herself against him, shifting ever so slightly so his cock could plunge even deeper inside her, he shuddered as he controlled his desire to cum right then. He slowed, wanting it to last a little longer, because holding out and getting to the edge over and over again made it even better. And, she was always happy to fuck for as long as he wanted, she never tired of feeling his cock embedded inside her, slowly fucking her, fucking her hard, staying still, moving deeply or just barely entering her.

He flipped her over to take her from behind. He could feel the chain of the clamps, still attached, swinging against his balls. She reached down and grasped them, holding them in her hand gently but firmly while he rode her. He reached up and pushed the butt plug hard into her, as it had partially come out, and heard her gasp. He could hear her moaning with every thrust, enveloping him with smooth, slick warmth, her pussy tighter because her ass was full. As the pressure welled up, he felt his cum gushing into her. He fucked her and held tightly to her hips, pulling her to him and filling her up. And when the spasms stopped, he rested his body atop hers, careful not to let his full weight rest on her. As his cock slid out of her, along with the mixture of his and her cum, he heard her whisper, "Thank you, Sir."