My Masturbation Obsession Ch. 12

Story Info
How I became obsessed with masturbating for an audience.
3k words
4.75
8.7k
11
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MIL -- Ch 12

I wake up the next morning, and feel super motivated. I go to work, and have an excellent day. I get 90% of my work done by noon, and my mind begins to replay the last few days. I consider heading out early, or going to a long lunch to try and relieve myself, thinking about stroking my cock behind my wife's mom, or about stroking it for her again. I play 100 scenes in my mind involving Sandy and my cock, and the next few hours fly by, but I wasn't exactly productive.

I end up spending most of the day half erect, and imagine every woman in the office watching me. Didn't matter if they were 20 years old or 60, 120 or 300 lbs, I just pictured each of them standing at my door staring at me while I jack off and cum. Needless to say, by the time I got home, I was in a slightly horny state of mind.

Gina and Sandy are in the kitchen when I get home and I give Gina a long hug and kiss and then give Sandy a hug as well.

"What are you gals making?"

"Dinner, duh!"

"Great! I'll go change!"

"Please do. No one likes you the way you are!"

I laugh as I head into our bedroom to get into after work clothes.

I am halfway through when Gina comes in and closes the door behind her.

"Hey honey. Last night, after you fell asleep..."

"Um, yeah, about that..." she cuts me off, but acts very coy.

"Let me guess, your mom told you about me last night?"

"Yes, honey."

"And?"

"I'm fine with it. It's my own fault, I suppose, after I egged you on in the truck."

I smile. "Well, YEAH it's your fault!"

She smiles as she punches me. "Brat!"

"You're not mad?"

"No, not mad. A bit jealous, maybe. But I like it when you get caught."

"Oh?"

"Well, you know, it's mine, but I don't mind when it gets looked at and enjoyed. Makes me feel special that it's liked."

"makes sense. It IS yours, you know. I like that you like what I like." I laugh at the absurdity of my own statement.

Gina laughs and almost snorts. "You're a dork!"

"I know. Well, was she creeped out? Never going to talk to me again, or what?"

"No, actually, she said she wasn't turned off by the sight."

"Not turned off? What's that mean?"

Gina rolls her eyes. "She said that it was kind of sexy to see a man do that, and she is going to try and see if Ron will do that for her."

It seems like Gina isn't saying everything. I probe.

"That's all she said?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Well, yes. I guess. She said she was shocked you ate your own cum. I told her I make you do that all the time."

I smile, "Yes you do,. Thank you, dear!"

"But she liked it. A lot."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it was 'Incredibly sexy' were her words. And that she wouldn't be mad to see someone do that again."

"Someone, as in me?"

Gina rolls her eyes again. "I married a pervert!" she laughs.

I smile, "Yes, but I'm YOUR pervert!" as I reach for her to bring her in close for a kiss.

"Gina! I think the meat is done!" Sandy calls from the kitchen.

I sneak in a quick smooch and I grab Gina's ass as she walks out.

"Behave!" she scolds laughingly.

"Never!" I reply. I finish getting changed, and we have a nice meal. My mind is stuck on Gina saying how sexy Sandy thought me stroking my cock was, and I formulate 50 different ways to expose myself to her as we eat.

After dinner, I suggest we go into the pool, but both Sandy and Gina beg off, and we simply sit down and watch TV instead. I try to think of ways to get a conversation started about sex or about how I can jerk off in front of both these ladies, but within 30 minutes Sandy says the same words she said yesterday, "My old body sure did a workout today, I'm going to go take a nice bath, and then get some sleep."

She looks right at me when she says this, and we make eye contact.

"Ok, sandy, have a good night. I may have some work to do in my office, so don't mind the lights."

Sandy gets a slight smile on her face, and she goes off upstairs, and we hear the water turn on for her bath.

Gina looks at me. "Really, you have 'WORK' to do?"

After about 20 minutes, I get up and approach her, I bend over and kiss her. "I love you dear."

My hands get roamy, and I start rubbing her breasts through her shirt, as we entwine our tongues and lips. She moans a bit and reaches for my cock, but then stops.

"You need to save this" she says.

"For what?"

"For my mom! You are going to give her a show, and then you are going to come down here and eat me for hours."

"Wait, you WANT me to do that? You sure? You OK with this?" I ask.

In response, she grabs my head and pulls me to her, shoving her tongue into my mouth. We continue, and then we hear the water draining out of the tub in the guest bathroom. My hands start down her side to her hips and she smacks my ass. "Go upstairs. Don't keep us waiting."

I smile as I pull away. I can't believe that she is into this as much as I am. The whole situation seems surreal, but I am not complaining one bit. I know that Gina loves showing off my cock, and she knows I love showing it off, so I guess it's not so crazy when I think about it. But right now, I all can think about is cumming while being watched.

I head up the stairs, and when I reach the top, before I turn to go into my office area, the door to the guest bathroom opens. Sandy is standing there ,just in a towel.

"Oh Hey Sandy," I say. "Just going to work for a bit. I'll try and keep it down."

I can see her hesitating, so I tell her, "It should be a quick work night. I won't be long." And head into my office. Before I even sit down, with her in the hallway outside, I pull down my shorts, and sit down, already stroking my half hard cock. I don't even bother with putting on a porn or anything, this situation is way more exciting than anything on a screen.

Sandy appears at the doorway again, and my cock lifts up to full erection. I slowly stroke all the way up and all the way down my shaft, loving that feeling, especially knowing my mother in law is watching my cock. I begin stroking in earnest, I know I will not last long due to my excitement of living out my fetish once again. I spread my legs wide and start pumping, making my balls bounce up and down as I pound my fist around my cock. I am much more vocal tonight, and do not hide that I am stroking for her, specifically.

"My cock gets so hard, I can't help myself."

" I love stroking my hard cock."

"My cock likes being watched."

I stare at her face the entire time, trying to gauge her reactions to my comments, and the more I talk, the more excited I get, as it becomes an overt sex act rather than just a chance interruption.

"I love stroking my cock in front of you."

"This turns me on so much."

"My cock wants to cum for you."

When I said the word "cum" I could see her react. She was here for the climax, not the show. I sped up and started talking about my cum.

"I love making hot cum. I love spurting my cum everywhere."

"My cum tastes so good, so fucking hot and creamy."

I can see her flushing a bit, but she never once tears her eyes away from my public masturbation. I can feel that I am getting ready to blow my load.

"Oh god, here it comes!" I lift my ass off the sofa and am pumping my fist up and down as I jet white cum up in the air and down on my belly and fingers. Spasm after spasm, my hot jizz running down my fingers and shaft. God it felt good to blow like that, intentionally setting it up to be watched.

I relax back into the seat, but Sandy doesn't leave right away. Then, I remembered she had told Gina she wanted to see me eat my own cum. I lifted my hand off my shortening cock, and show her the cum dripping off it. She seems to lean forward a bit as I raise my hand to my mouth and start slurping my jism off my fingers, before inserting each one and sucking off my own juices. I notice she is intently watching, and it seems her breathing is bit faster paced than normal. I scoop up the remaining cum off my belly and look at her again. She nods almost imperceptibly, as I put the last of the cum in my mouth, and I act like I am savoring the sweetest bite of dessert in history. I could have sworn I heard her groan slightly, but maybe not.

I stand up, and don't even bother putting clothes back on. I start walking towards her. I can sense her tense up with either trepidation or excitement or anticipation. I gently lean over and kiss her on the cheek.

"I told you it was just quick bit of work. You really made it go quickly!"

As I turn to go past her and downstairs where I assume Gina is waiting with open arms and open legs, Sandy grabs my arm. I stop and turn to her.

"You're a good son-in-law and am amazing husband. Thank you for all that you do." And she stretches up on her tiptoes and kisses me softly. It was not a chaste little peck, and it was not a lustful kiss, just a sensuous one. I sat there, deciding what to do next, when she swatted my bare ass.

"Now get down there and take care of your wife!"

I scurried downstairs to find Gina waiting for me in bed, also naked, and she tossed off the covers and opened her legs, inviting me in. As I dove in headfirst into her sex, I find an already very moistened pussy, and I begin my lapping.

"Sounded like you had a good time!" Gina said, before she eventually exploded in orgasm again and again as my tongue found her spot over and over.

The next few days went by normally, and then it was Sunday, and Sandy was heading back home. I pack up her things, and we get into the truck, much less full than on the way here. I drive until we are about 90 minutes away, and I pull in so the ladies can use the restroom and I can fill up the tank now, so I won't have to on the way back.

The girls come out, in conversation, and they show up at the truck with smiles on their faces. This is either going to be very good or very bad.

"I'll drive for a bit," Gina said. "You ride in back, honey!"

"OK, sounds good," I respond, hoping that she wants a repeat of last trip, and hop on in the back behind the passenger seat. My dick is a bit happy, but there aren't any plants blocking the view this time, so I'll have to be a bit more careful with other vehicles around.

Gina hops in the driver door, and then the passenger door next to me opens.

"Scoot over," Sandy tells me as she climbs into the back with me. I scoot over a bit, and Sandy sits down next to me, I look at her questioningly, and she says, "last time, you didn't let me watch. So I'm going to watch this time."

I look up at Gina, and she is smiling. "You should get comfortable back there!" she commands.

I look at her, she nods, and I look at Sandy. "You sure?" She smiles, and nods, and stares at me, as in, "What are you waiting for, let's see it!"

I pull off my shirt as we pull out of the gas station and am sliding my shorts off as we enter back onto the highway. My cock springs to life and I reach down to feel it grow in my hand. I immediately start stroking away.

"Well, we were raring to go, were we?" Sandy says jokingly.

"He's always raring to go, it makes it so easy," Gina chimes in from the front seat.

"It got so hard so fast!"

"He wont last long, he gets too excited."

Sandy turns to me, "Well, we aren't in a race, so take your time."

I lean back, and slow down my strokes, savoring the feel of my hard shaft for a few strokes, and then making a circle of my thumb and forefinger to rub up from under the rim of the cock head for a few strokes. I continued this slow pleasuring for a good 15 minutes, while Sandy and Gina commented on my cock back and forth like they were chatting about the weather. At one point, I stopped stroking as they chatted, as it seemed like Sandy was not into it, and she immediately stopped and said, "Why did you stop?"

"No reason, just switching hands for a bit," I try to cover, realizing now that they were just filling the awkwardness of the situation with talking. I start stroking left handed for a bit, which felt kind of nice. I had to change my leg angle a bit due to the change, and my left leg ended up leaning against Sandy's right leg. When she didn't pull away right away, I made sure I pushed my leg into her more, pressing against her as I stroked. I really like the feel of the human contact while I pleasured myself, knowing that she was watching my masturbation in such near proximity to this intimate moment.

I switched back to my right hand as I got more excited, and lifted my ass off the seat a little and ended up coming back down after rearranging my body so that we were hip to hip. I then put my left arm up on the seat behind her as I continued to slowly stroke my shaft. When I felt her hand on my leg, just above my knee, I groaned a little, and dropped my arm down onto her shoulders. I felt like a teenager making his move at a movie theater, but my cock was so hard I didn't care at this point -- I was just loving the attention that me stroking my cock was getting.

I began to feel the feelings build in my balls, and I quickened the pace a bit, pressing harder into Sandy with my leg, and at the same time squeezing her shoulders, pulling her more into me. I could feel her warm soft breast against my chest, and her hand roaming slowly up and down my thigh, never getting close to my cock, but just letting me know she was there. I noticed that the chitchat died down as Sandy became more intent on the action between my legs.

I began to slightly thrust up with my hips with each stroke, and as I did, Sandy moved in imperceptibly closer and closer, until her head was laying against my chest to the point that IU had to look around her head to see my own cock being manhandled by my hand. I pointed my cock head a little to my left, pointing right at her face and I mentally though t about that if I came, I might spurt it far enough to reach her. That thought pushed me over the edge, and my hand became a blur as I groaned again, and pulled her tight again, bringing her face just a bit closer to my now purple headed cock.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cumimgonnacumimgonnacum..." my words leaving my mouth as frantically as I was stroking, and I lift my ass off the seat as the first eruption of hot seed shoots from my hard shaft. I feel a second blast erupt and then I feel Sandy shift slightly and a warm, wet sensation envelopes the tip of my cock as the remaining jets of white sperm empty just into her waiting mouth.

As my orgasm subsides, Sandy is still suckling on my head, pulling every last drop from it, before she pulls away and slurps once as she disengages and sits up, putting a finger under her lip to ensure nothing spilled. She looked up at me, and slowly swallowed and then smiled.

My first blast of cum must have hit her cheek, because there was a bit of my load sitting there, and I pointed to it, "Some got on your..." and she used her finger to scoop it up, bringing it towards her mouth, and then changing her mind, and with a wicked grin, put her finger into my mouth. I licked my seed off her finger, and then let out a deep satisfying sigh.

"That was amazing." I said to no one in particular.

"Yes, it was, thank you for that. I intend to get Ron to do this, so you better not say anything!"

"Of course, mum's the word."

From up front, Gina reached back with a small box of Kleenex. "here you can use this to clean up the mess."

"Oh, there is no mess," Sandy said. "We took care of that right away."

"OMG, you two are the worst"