My Masturbation Obsession Ch. 11

Story Info
How I became obsessed with masturbating for an audience.
2k words
4.73
8.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MIL -- Ch 11

We got home after I cleaned myself up and actually did get in a bit of a nap, and we unloaded all the stuff that Sandy had piled into the truck for the garden and patio area. We had a light dinner and went to bed early. Gina had me eat her out for what seemed like hours before she finally was ready for my cock and the excitement of the day had us both cumming together in a short time of actually fucking. We both collapsed and fell asleep quickly after a long weekend.

Monday came and went, I went to work and came home like normal. Gina and her mom are sitting out back on the patio, sipping a drink of tea or something. I didn't get a chance to ask.

"Oh yay! You're home!!! We went to garden center today, and there are a lot of bags for you to carry for us!"

Great! Can't wait. "Sure honey, show me where to put them."

I open the back of the truck and find basically a full pallet of potting soil, mulch, rocks, and planters. About 2 hours later, I have unloaded the truck, and placed everything where they wanted it, some items had been moved multiple times. It felt good doing man work instead of the normal sit in chair at office all day. I was nicely worn out, but had a good work out and felt pretty good.

After dinner, I went and took a shower, and we sat around and watched TV for a bit, and I fell asleep in my chair, zonked to the world. I guess that heavy lifting took more out of me than expected. I woke up at 2AM in my chair, and went to bed, crashing immediately, and getting up for work before anyone else was up.

I get home the next day at the normal time, and no one is inside, so I head out to the backyard. I cannot believe the transformation! There is greenery and color everywhere, planters are organized, and actually seem to be in some sort of logical coordination with the plants inside them. The place looks landscaped as if a professional had done it. I was truly impressed.

The women are in the pool cooling off and I head over there.

"This place looks amazing! You girls are incredible!"

"He's home! You like it?" Gina asks.

"It's unbelievable. A job like this would have cost $2500 from a landscaper. I'm impressed beyond words."

The beams from Gina and Sandy as a response to my words show that I just scored some points. Time to score some more. "I'm going to fire up the grill, make you two dinner tonight!"

"Woohoo! " Sandy exclaims. I proceed to start the charcoal chimney and go inside to prep the meat for the grill. I watch the women on their floats in the pool through the kitchen window and I think about the drive home a few days ago as I stare at their wet bodies, following every curve into every crevice, and I drop my hand into my pants and start stroking myself. I really just want to walk out there and stroke in front of them, up close as I stare at their bodies, full peeper mode, but I don't have the guts. I unzip my pants as I stand there at the window, and pull out my hardening cock. I push my shorts down to my ankles, and feel every inch of my cock with my hand, feeling its hardness, feel its slick skin, feel its burgeoning head. I slide my hand up to the very tip of the head, and down to the base of the shaft. I fondle my balls a bit, and I stroke up as I stare at those female bodies. The contrast of Gina's tall body, thick, strong thighs, and large breasts contrasts with Sandy's small frame body, short and a bit more squat. I realize that the female form, in all its shapes and sizes can be tantalizing to my fantasies, and I start crafting elaborate scenarios as I stroke. I realize that I need to get dinner ready, and I reluctantly slow down, take one more longing look and one last series of strokes, before taking my hand off my cock and pulling up my pants. I need to take care of dinner, so I wash up and get everything ready.

An hour later, we are laughing and talking over some grilled meats and a drink or two, and a good time was had by all. Just before 9PM, Sandy excuses herself, "My old body sure did a workout today, I'm going to go take a nice bath, and then get some sleep."

"Ok, god night, Mom" Gina says, and I echo "Good night!" as she heads upstairs. Gina and I team up to clean everything up, and I take the opportunity to get a few neck kisses in, as well as a few ass grabs as we pass each other doing our chores.

"I'm going to go clean the grill area, I'll give you a nice backrub when I get back in," I promise to Gina.

"Oh, honey, you don't have to," Gina says.

"I know! I want to!" I reply, and head out. I usually put the things away in grill area up as I cook, and clean the grates right away, but today I had kept using cooking time to go peek at the ladies bodies in the pool, so it took a good 30 minutes to finish cleaning and getting everything put away.

My loss apparently, because Gina is zonked out in bed by the time I get inside to "back rub" her through to my satisfaction. I sit next to her and gently put my hand on her shoulder, giving it a slight rub. Maybe she's not fully asleep yet, I think. She barely moves, and her deep breathing gives away her actually sleeping, so I resign myself to no sex tonight.

I consider just going to bed, but playing with myself at the window, and the near naked wet female bodies today had me a bit on the horny side. I check the clock and it's almost 10PM. Sandy is surely asleep by now, so I head upstairs to my office/man cave, and notice that Sandy's bedroom door is closed and the lights are off. I quietly go into my office and close the door.

I set up the TV to be a computer monitor and start surfing for some porn to watch, and find a "mature" model that looks a bit like Sandy, and start to watch. I sit down, and start rubbing myself through my shorts, my thoughts turning to Sandy in her bathing suit today, about me cumming in the truck behind her, and the fantasy of walking out and stroking for them by the pool. I am fully hard, so I stand up and drop my shorts to the ground, and remove my shirt as I step out of the shorts. My cock is so hard and my hand feels amazing on it as I rub it up and down the shaft, feeling the head and rim with my thumb and forefinger in a ring shape, my left hand cupping and caressing my sack. I am teasing myself, and I can feel some precum leaking from the tip. I scoop it up with the tip of my forefinger and bring it to my mouth for a taste, before bringing my hand down to the shaft for a good pumping. As horny as I am, I know it is going to be a short session -- my dick is already aching for release. I lean back a bit and lift my pelvis up to get nice long strokes in, and to put a bit of pressure on my prostate by the clenching of my butt cheeks.

I am mid stroke when I hear the door open, and Sandy is at the door in her nightgown. I freeze, hand on cock, but have no where to hide what I am doing. I am trapped, and have no options but sit there naked.

Sandy starts talking, "Sorry, I saw the lights from under the door and thought maybe I had left..." and then she stops, "OH!" as she takes in the full scene of her son-in-law masturbating naked, hard cock in hand. I am torn, as I stare at the screen, not moving, and wonder if I acknowledge her or not, stop and cover up somehow, or ignore her and keep stroking. My mind first thinks "Cover up!" but I am so horny and my dick overrides the brain, and I choose the latter option. My hand starts moving up and down again, stroking my cock as if she isn't there. I am staring at the screen, but I can see Sandy start to turn away and close the door, when suddenly she stops. She turns back at me, and opens the door up again, facing me directly, never saying a word, just watching silently.

I cant believe my luck at getting my fantasy of being watched, so I make the most of it, and stroke away, and begin putting on a show of small upper thrusts as I stroke, getting my whole body into the game. My legs spread a bit wider as my strokes elongate to emphasize my cock moving up and down, in and out of my fist. My breathing is getting a bit shallow as I get more excited, and I let out a few small groans of pleasure to add another sense to the situation. I know I am approaching an orgasm, so I remove my eyes from the screen, and turn my head to look directly at her as I increase my pace.

It takes a few seconds, but she looks up from my cock, and we lock eyes. That is all I can take, and I begin to be vocal, throwing in "Ohs" and "fucks" and "yes's" between gasping breaths and groans. My hand is almost a blur as I stroke myself, staring at my mother-in-laws face while she watches. Finally, I can feel that moment, and I moan out "Oh Sandy!" and I drop my gaze down to my cock, leading her eyes down to it as well, right as the first spurt of white cum rockets out of my cock, landing on my chest. I lift my pelvis all the way up as the next few streaks of hot jizz eject themselves from my spasming cock and onto my belly.

I look up from staring at my cock erupting and look at Sandy again, and she is staring at my throbbing cock as it ejects my love seed, transfixed by the vision and the brazenness of my act, the utter lack of shame on my part as I self-gratify myself. I slowly squeeze out every drop of cum from my finished ejaculation, and as I release my cock, I use my finger to trace the pooling cum around my belly. Sandy moves a bit, as if she is going to leave, and I am feeling quite wanton, so for shock value, I scoop a bit of my sperm up with my finger and bring it to my mouth, staring at her face to see her reaction as I open my mouth and suck the cum right off it.

Her eyes widen a bit, and an "Oh My!" escapes her mouth in a whisper as she stops her turning away, so I do it again, bringing my finger down to my ejaculate, and then inserting that finger into my mouth as I perform mini-fellatio on my cum-drenched finger. I don't want this situation to end, so I continue this until I am no longer able to locate any more of my load to ingest. I lean back, and drop my hands to my side, and give a sly smile to her.

"Good night, Sandy. Sweet dreams." I tell her as she turns away and closes the door.