My Masturbation Story

Story Info
This is picking up from chapter 1 "My Masturbation Journey".
3.4k words
4.44
7.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So a friend tells me of a flat available on the fringes of town with 2 girls, I love the location and if you've read my previous story with 2 girl flatmates there's no way I'm going to miss out on this opportunity. I move into a small room at the rear of the garage, not the best room in the house but great for me as I masturbate a lot.

Both my new flat mates are nice, one is single and a bit straight and the other was is hot as, but has a boyfriend. It's quite a social flat with lots parties and gatherings with lots of new acquaintances from outside my crew.

It's early summer and to my delight both girl like to sunbath, often undoing their tops when face down, displaying some great side boob, but over time and getting more comfortable with having a bloke around they'd sunbath topless.

We had a large north facing concrete area which was a sun trap, it was down a couple of steps from the main house next to the laundry, this is where they'd sunbath and l would do my washing every Saturday often casually talking to one or other or both girls whilst enjoying their tits.

At some stage the boyfriend of the hot flatmate moves in, we're all cool with that, he's a nice guy. I have a girlfriend who stays over often and l everyone seems to get on fine.

My straightest flatmate is lovely, quite naive, we get on great, often confiding in each other our troubles, after a few wines she would often get tearful about not having a boyfriend and missing out on sex, she knew all her flatmates where fucking and she said she could hear them fucking in the bedroom next to hers and admitted masturbating and not feeling great about doing it, I would tell her it was ok and that everyone masturbates and not to feel bad, I admitted I masturbated most nights my girlfriend wasn't there, which surprised her, I told her I did it because I enjoyed it. I loved her knowing when it was just me, I was probably masturbating.

I never told her I sometimes used her underwear as a cum-rag as I was very conscious that this flat was via a good friend of mine and didn't want my sometimes perverted masturbation habits to be discovered and ruin both a great flat and friendship.

l had to be very careful when removing underwear or their togs from the house to masturbate with. I wasn't into used clothing my preferred modus operandi was to cum into the crutch of a clean item and returning to their draws for their unsuspecting use.

My girlfriend at the time was highly sexed and would stay over often, she loved to fuck in absolute control. She was quite small in stature, small breasts, very fit and the tightest pussy my cock had ever had the pleasure of stretching. Our sessions would go something like this, she'd suck my cock, then she would squat over my face and lower herself onto my mouth for a good lick, squatting just opened her up so much and made her innermost cunt very accessible, when she had had enough she'd shuffle down the bed and lower herself onto my waiting pole. This is how she fucked, squatting, lifting her body up and down hands on her thighs, it was amazing to watch her tight cunt sliding up and down on my cock, she had the most incredible shuddering orgasms and when I came she would impale herself until I was empty, she'd often cum again as my cock pulsed my sperm deep inside her.

Anyway life was good, great flat, flatmates boobs, lots of underwear for my masturbation habit and a horny girlfriend. However good things didn't last forever, one day my girlfriend announced she had fallen for the boyfriend of my flatmate, I was completely blindsided and gutted, so were both my flatmates, the girlfriend in particular. The girlfriend pretty much moved out overnight but left most her stuff behind, coming over to get her things over the following weeks. Not before I acquired a couple of nice freshly laundered underwear mementos.

My now ex is now sleeping in the house with the boyfriend and definitely squat fucking him, bastard!

I discussed with my other flatty our options and we decided to just roll with it. My now ex still had some stuff in my room and until the old girlfriend in the house had cleaned out completely she transitioned slowly over a few weeks to full time resident in the main house.

She would be in there with him and need often come to get some stuff, I would masturbate while she was fluffing around in our room in the hope she would see the error of her ways and jump on. She didn't but she didn't mind me wanking either and would sit talking to me on my bed while I masturbated, I would often wank with my old flatmates underwear with the crotch in my mouth, I was now using them as my cum-rag and would suck the crotch which tasted of my last gooey squirt and then I'd cum in the crotch telling her I need to replenish for my next wank.

I recall vividly on one occasion when I was sucking the crotch she asked me if I ever ate my cum after I masturbated, I said I had but not often, she said it would be hot if she could watch me eat it warm, being horny as and in the heat of the moment squirted a huge load into the crotch of my old flatmates underwear and then proceeded to lick every drop up it, was so hot.

Our little masturbation sessions became less frequent, until eventually they ceased, I missed her and the perversion of them.

I constantly thought of her squat fucking him and at night and instead of masturbating in my room and I would strip naked, walk over to the main house and masturbate sitting under their bedroom window listening to them, hoping they would fuck.

As I said she had a huge sex drive and with them being in a new relationship they'd fuck most nights. I would try and time my ejaculation for when she announced she was coming.

This went on for some months.

We had a flat party one weekend and I was talking to a pretty Maori girl who came with a friend of my straight flatmate. During the conversation she worked out I was one of the flatmates and she announced "Ooh so are you the guy that walks around outside at night masturbating", l said l could only tell her when she agreed not to tell anybody, she did so l admitted yes. l loved it, here was another girl who knew I masturbated, she said she thought it was hot, I asked her how she knew, she told me a girlfriend has seen me and told her, this just gets better now there's 2 more chicks who know I'm a pervert. I had the most frank, amazing conversation about masturbating with her, I asked her if she masturbated too, she said she didn't that often and was a virgin, I could tell she was quite naive. She was very inquisitive, asking me how often I did it.

She was somewhat shocked to learn that I masturbated most nights, she asked if I was going to masturbate tonight, I said definitely but probably not outside as there would be too many people staying over after the party. I told her I would probably masturbate in my room with a pair of stolen underwear, I loved how naive she was and that she was obviously turned on by this and soaking it all up. She couldn't believe I had stolen some underwear and masturbated with them. I told her that in my last flat I would masturbate while licking my flatmates dildo, and when I went to parties I loved to steal off with a pair of underwear, masturbate into the crotch and put them back hoping the girls would put them on unaware.

This conversation got her so hot and horny, she asked if she could watch me masturbate, who am I to deny a horny girl.

We went to my bedroom and I stripped naked, she sat on my bed and watched in astonishment as l masturbated, she admitted she had never seen a erect cock before, I asked her if she would show me her pussy while l wanked, she said no, I think she was scared I would try and fuck her, I said that's ok as I was stoked to be masturbating in front of her anyway. When I was close to coming I told her I was about to cum, as l was getting my stolen underwear into position to take a another load, she absolutely blew me away by asking if I'd like to do it in her underwear. Hell yea l said, she discreetly remove them and pass them to me, I was so horny I was barely managed to get the crutch exposed before blowing a massive load in them, I will never forget her gasp she watched my ejaculation with squirt after squirt of my cum filling her underwear. After my orgasm had subsided I asked if I could keep them but she declined my offer and said she wanted to take them home.

She folded them up and placed them into her bag and off she went back to the party, I dressed and also headed back inside a few minutes behind her. She kept her distance but we locked eyes a few times during the night, l found it incredibly hot that she had just witnessed me wank and was hanging out with no panties on and my cum in her possession.

The party finally dwindled away to a few drunken folk, she left with her friends with a quick wave across the room and l went to bed for the night.

Some days later l get a message requesting l call her, which l did. She asked if she could come over to see me, l told her absolutely and within half an hour she was knocking on my bedroom door.

We opened a couple of beers and sit down for a chat, she told me she couldn't stop thinking about what she'd seen and asked if we could do it again, l agree thinking this is great, a willing audience for my favourite activity.

I remove all my clothes, l found it such a buzz to absolutely nude masturbating while she's clothed. While I'm rubbing my cock she's flat out asking me questions, like when I first masturbated, where l had done it, if I'd been caught, l answered every question honestly and could tell she was getting quite turned on. I asked her what she had done with her underwear that I had cum in for her, she said she wanted to take the home so she could look at them in private, she said she was disappointed that when she got home and unfolded them the thick white cum was just a wet patch.

I told her that's what happens, it stayed thick and creamy for a short while. She said she wanted to feel it, I said that if she wanted to do that she would have to do it while it was fresh, she smiled and said oh ok.

So I'm wanking away, trying to make it last for as long as possible, stopping when I'm getting close etc, when I'm edging like this I produces a huge amount of precum and over the years I've discovered l love the taste of my precum, so l scoop up what I can and lick my fingers clean, on seeing this she asked if she could taste it, so l squeeze my cock at my balls slowly squeezing up to my knob extracting a good amount for her, she cupped her hand under my cock and l drip and wipe the available precum into it. She touches it with her forefinger and then watches in amazement as it stretches in a long slippery thread towards her waiting tongue.

This is too much for me, I'm about to erupt and she announces she loves it and wanted more, l stop just before l orgasm, she cups her hand again under my cock, l position myself above her hand but as l touch my over sensitive tool I'm too far gone and the cum gates open, my first squirt in huge, splattering her palm, she get such a fright pulling her hand away, I try to redirect my squirting cum shots but not before she copes my 2nd and largest volley in the face, I'm now in a slight panic that she'll not be happy but as my ejaculation subsides she's starts giggling away, there's cum splattered everywhere, the majority on her, she has cum dripping down her face in her hair and quite a handful. I'm standing there still rubbing my cum covered rock hard cock admiring my handiwork and she sticks out her tongue and licks a glob of my cum from her upper lip, then smiles slurps up the cum in her hand licking it clean, announcing she loves it, how stocked am l, its like I just made my own porno movie.

It's now early evening and my new cum target says she needs to get home for dinner, she asked if we could do this again, I tell her anytime she wanted. As she's leaving I tell her she still has quite a bit of cum on her forehead and in her hair and offered to get her a wet flannel, she said no thanks she wanted to walk home with it on her.

I'm in masturbation heaven as we wave goodbye and she wanders off down the street covered in my cum.

Over the next few months I masturbated for her at least twice a week, she'd always want me to cum directly into her mouth and on her face and then leave cum splattered.

I asked her if anyone ever saw her on her walk home, she said she often saw an old couple walking their dog and love the thought of passing them on the street dripping in cum.

She always stayed clothed during our sessions, we never fucked but she would often have her hand in her panties fingering herself and offer them to me to taste her as l was about to cum into her mouth. I was in a masturbation happy place.

Another situation unfolds around this time with one of my mates girlfriend, she had a great body and superb breasts with quite small nipples relative to the size of her tits, she loved to flash them to the boys.

My mate told me she loved to fuck and had flooding orgasms which I'd never heard of, l saw a huge wet patch in a caravan we'd slept in one night, l knew they'd fucked cause I'd listened to them whilst pretending to sleep 1 meter or so from them, and yes I was quietly wanking as they fucked.

When we went to parties we would more often than not go in my car, l had a big car with bench seats easily accommodating 3 in the front and 3 in the rear and l didn't drink much so was happy to be the sober driver.

I recall on one occasions my buddy had passed out on the ride home, his girlfriend and her boobs had position herself between me and my mate and at some stage she put her hand on my cock and fondled it as l drove, l told her not to as he was my best mate and she after some protest she stopped. We drop my mate home and are now heading to her house and she grabs my cock again, again l protest but only verbally as l am enjoying her fondling my cock she eventually stops but not before I was hard as a rock, she thought it was funny that l had a hardon and had to adjust myself to make myself comfortable. She told me I'd have to have a wank when I got home, l agreed yes I would. She said she knew l had wanked when they where fucking in the caravan as she was looking at me and saw my hand pumping my cock under the sheet, I stayed rock hard for the rest of the ride home and on dropping them off she told me to enjoy my wank.

I had my cock out as she walked away from the car and was wanking while l watched her disappear inside her house, l was so horny and new l would cum quickly so l didn't move from her driveway. Within a minute l squirted a huge load of cum, the first volley hit me in my face and the rest splattered over my tee shirt, I love to watch my ejaculations and my cum squirting from my cock and had done so during this session and was just admiring my handy work when my passengers door swings open and there's my mates girlfriend, I'm caught red-handed, my still hard cock in my hand cum dripping down my face and cum splattered absolutely all over my tee shirt, with no time to hide l just sit there and apologize, she's says with a huge smile that she was pleased she'd forgotten her handbag and that's a lot of cum to clean up, she grabs her bag says see ya and walks off. I drove home without cleaning up and masturbated again to one of my best masturbation scenarios l could ever dream of, being caught! I knew she wouldn't tell anyone because she had misbehaved too and we would have a little secret.

When we were together she would secretly give me a hard time about that night but l loved it.

We had one more sexual encounter a few months later, again after a party and after I'd delivered a few mates home, my mate, his girlfriend and l decided to sleep in my car at a local camp ground, they both lived at home with their parents and I knew they wanted to fuck, so we park up and with them in the back and me in the front seat we settled down to sleep/fuck/wank. There's a bit of giggling and whispering coming from the back seat, so I make some 'sleeping' sounds and sure enough the whispers turn to moans and the odd muffled grunt, they're fucking! I can hear that slippery noise of his cock thrusting in and out of her tight very wet cunt, my cock is hard a fuck now so l lick Mrs Palmer and start rubbing my cock, l don't have to be too stealth because the cars rocking and they're hard out fucking.

I hear cums announced and an orgasm experienced, she has a huge orgasm, l know she loves fucking with someone else in the car, she'll know I'm listening to her cum and that I'll be rubbing my cock.

So after they're finished my mate announces he's going to get a burger gets out of the car wanders off, she immediately leans over the front seat to see if I'm awake. l am, hadn't cum and still have my cock in my hand so start to masturbate while she's looking at me, she's naked and positions her self so her tits are right above my head, she starts to masturbate with me and tells me what she's doing, I'm am no longer hiding my cock and am openly masturbating in front of her. I can hear her fingering her wet pussy she's really giving it to herself and tells me she's going to cum, that's all I needed, she has a huge orgasm and I start to squirt my load everywhere while she comes, we have a good laugh and fall asleep.

We masturbated together once more in a very similar situation when my mate was pissed and we often shared a joke about being masturbation buddies.

That'll do for this chapter, it's time for the small town boy to hit the big city.