My Mate Pt. 03

Story Info
What to do when mating heat arises?
5.5k words
4.73
24.7k
51

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my dear readers, It took longer than I expected, but I hope you like how this story is developing. Please be gentle with your comments, although you already know how I encourage you to tell me your opinion.

With love,

xxJennss

*****

Lucas... 6 years ago

Mr. Thomas was our history teacher, his long almost white hair was the reflection of 500 years of experience. Today, we were learning about the time humans and weres didn't have any differences, a time when we were at peace. History says that 200 years ago the leader of the Wihlem pack, Marcus, found his mate, Elena. She was a beautiful Amazonian human. Although, it was a very rare case for a wolf to choose a human as a mate, their union was thought to finally break the differences between both races.

During 10 years, Marcus tried to convince Elena to be turned into a wolf, he wanted to be with her forever and couldn't imagine his life if she died. Elena declined each time, telling him that they still had more time together, so when time was appropriate, she would consent to his request. The Wihlem pack loved her and they didn't care she was human. She was one of them, their leader had accepted her and it was obvious that he loved her, so they shared their Alpha's happiness.

But one day, the pack was attacked out of a sudden. Humans came with swords, torches and every kind of weapon they wanted to exterminate the were peaceful community. The wolves were not expecting such reaction towards them. Mercilessly, children, females and males were killed, their houses burnt, their possessions stolen. At the end of the day, the community was reduced to ashes. Only one of them had survived, Elena. How was that possible? She should have died along with them.

The thing is that Elena had been cheating on Alpha Marcus for about four years. During one of the reunions between the two species, Elena met Eliot Savage, a wealthy and powerful member of the human community. At first, he had problems seducing Elena, but little by little she had stopped loving Marcus and attached her body and soul to her new human lover.

Was it possible for Marcus to be wrong about the mate he had chosen? Had his instincts somehow failed? There were no answers for Elena´s betrayal, no explanation could take time back and prevent the Wihlem pack for such a tragedy. The were community also suffered, for they had lost many of their important members. Besides, Elena´s treason started the persecution of many packs in the continent. Weres had to run away and fight for their lives.

When the battle was almost over, the remaining packs decided to live secluded and not to let humans coexist with them. Also, a new agreement was written, they would not mix with humans. Marcus had paid highly for his love to Elena. His bad experience would be an example of the unpredictable nature of humans. Their feelings and emotions were not the same, it was concluded the mating bond had no effect on them.

---

Lucas, Present time

It has been 6 months since I last talked to Jenna and it has been a complete pain for me. Once the winter was gone, spring came with my first mating heat. It had started one week ago. Every inch of my senses tell me to run to my mate and take her in every possible way, but I won't indulge. The other night, I even tried to kiss another girl just to scratch the itch I was feeling. I was at the manor´s library, looking for a book and there she was, her name is Celine, a beautiful red- haired were. Obviously, she had been looking for me due to the fact that everybody knew that suddenly Camille and I were not an item anymore.

"Hey there Luc, are you looking for me?", said Celine jiggling like a little girl, she was wearing a sexy black tiny dress, surely, this number had worked out perfectly with other single members of the pack. Instantly, my beast was on high alert. She came here looking for sex. But even in my blurred lustful brain, I didn't want her. Instantly, in my mind a new theory formed: what if I kissed this willing girl? Maybe my lust could make me forget about Jenna. I was desperate to forget all about her. During this time, I had almost lost my shit three times. She was teaching to the young ones, I saw her come and go every day, her body, her scent, her laugh, her eyes, her kind personality, everything about her had me completely obsessed. So, what would it be like if I shut my mind up for a few moments and erased her?.

As we got closer, I let my body lean into hers, not paying attention to her not-so-appealing scent or her arrogant smile. She thought she had me, but the truth was that I wanted to run away. Giving Celine my best smile, I placed my hands around her hips. She wasn't tiny like Jenna, her eyes were not green, everything about Celine was wrong for me. I was a lost case, when a wolf enters into mating heat, he needs his mate. It is easier for those who hasn´t found it yet. They choose who they want to spend their time with, but I needed my other half and my wolf wouldn't want it otherwise. I turned and ran that night until I was spent. Why had mother Luna punished me like this? My body aches. I needed sex, my instincts were crying for it. My mom was angry at me, for her, me being mated to a human represented no threat. She was ecstatic when she learned Jenna was my mate because Jenna almost got under the skin of each member of our community. How could they resist? She was smart, beautiful and charming, and I knew it, I was aware Jenna was a great woman, but I wouldn't do what Marcus had done. I wouldn't trust a human.

---

Jenna

These months have been the longest of my life. I've been pretty busy between horses, pups and art. There is no doubt I have been doing as much activities as I could to prevent sadness overwhelm me. Mr. Giroux have been teaching us in art classes about the basic techniques to express our feelings in our creations. For our final project, I decided to paint a landscape. It reflects the sky and the sea, the effect I tried to use was one that makes the spectator feel there is no end in the horizon, just to find that the sky and sea join in the end. Once it was almost finished, he came to my station.

"Very good job young lady. I can feel sadness through your beautiful piece, tell me Jenna, why is that? What are you trying to say with your paint?".

"I didn't know I was projecting sadness through my work", I replied in defense.

"That's not a bad thing Jenna. We don't usually think that our actions reflect our feelings, but it does. Tell me more about what you did."

"Well, Mr. Giroux, there is the sky and the sea. They are different in every aspect, environment, composition, distance, but if you look at the horizon, sometimes you cannot say which is what, because they are one, even if they have to travel a long distance to finally join", I said almost out of air, realizing how sad, desperate and broken-hearted I sounded.

As no one knew I was Lucas' intended mate, Mr. Giroux had no clue what I was talking about, maybe he thought I was a young silly girl thinking about romance.

He smiled sympathetically at me and said, "Good job Jenna, you've done an amazing piece", walking to the next student.

This week has been weird for me, I have constantly felt this hot flashes, my skins burns and my head hurts. As I get to my cabin, I drink some honey tea to see if I feel better later. Before sleeping, I take a hot bath. Now, I'm sure I can survive this pain.

Sooner rather than later, I wake up with the annoying sound of my alarm, tururu- tururu- tururu. "Hey! Shut up already!" I scream pushing my head between two pillows. I never have been a morning person, but as I get up from bed the headache I felt last night comes back with a vengeance. "Oh, god", I moan in pain as I try to balance myself against the bathroom door. I've never felt this sick before, it is terrible. Lucky for the weres, they never get any virus. I try to establish a slower pace for my morning routine, but when I'm getting dressed I notice something new. My skin starts to feel hot all over again, my nipples get hard and I can feel an electric current travelling inside me from head to toe. Even when I put on my lace pale blue bra, I feel the friction between the fabric and my skin, making my center tingle. My face flushes because this is so unlike me, I'm not used to feeling like this all the time. What's wrong with me today? It's like having all this repressed sexual energy that out of a sudden wants to go out of me.

I've never been a prude, I mean, being around werewolves all these years have provided me enough fantasy material for a lifetime. They are sexual creatures and that combined with their muscular sexy bodies, how could a lonely human girl resist the temptation to have naughty thoughts? But, of course, no one could ever compete with Lucas in my wild dreams. I've seen him change from human to werewolf and vice versa a couple of times. His beast is as beautiful as him, black shiny fur with a sprinkle of white by the ears. I always remember the first time I saw him like that, I was coming back to my cabin from my morning run, when I heard something like bones breaking and a soft moan along, behind a group of willows by my right side. Curiosity got the best of me and when I saw him, I got dead on my tracks. A blurry dark shadow suddenly changed into a man, a very powerful looking one. Broad shoulders, impressively defined chest and abdomen that finished in the sexiest V shape my young eyes have seen, his legs were two bronze muscular bars, there was not an ounce of fat in his perfect body. I didn't miss anything of his edible appearance, even his cock was resting long and thick between his legs, I bit my lips just thinking of the delicious pleasures he could bring me with all his mighty self. But I had to go because I didn't want to be caught ogling him, so I ran to my house so fast that I had to stop for at least 10 good minutes to recover. Now, I know better, I cannot go outside like this, wolves can sense every possible smell easily, so any chance to relieve my inner pain fantasizing is not a good idea right now.

As I get ready, I pick up a white A line sundress, I know it is cold outside, but I feel so hot, my skin prickles, and I get sweaty, even when I just got out of the shower, maybe I'm getting some sort of virus. When I get to the second floor of the school, I'm dizzy, getting upstairs was the hardest, I had to stop several times to get here and now that I'm in the classroom, I feel worse. Suddenly, my head, back and legs, everything hurts, I can't be standing anymore. My students give me puzzled faces, I try not to panic when blackness surrounds me.

------

Lucas

Something feels wrong, I know that because with the mating heat my senses are heightened, but this is a new sensation. I feel pain, though I know it is not mine. Before I hear the phone ringing, I know it, Jenna, something might've happened to her. My mum's worried voice confirms my thoughts.

"Lucas, Jenna has just fainted at the school. We are in the care unit. I think she needs you."

"Thanks mom", I say as I go there running. The nearer I get to the unit the worse I feel, I can sense Jenna's pain all over my body.

When I open the door, my mom is taking Jenna's hand, but she is unconscious. Her tiny body is bowed in fetal position and her face contorted in pain. Looking at her like that breaks my heart. She is defenseless here, so human, so delicate, so mine. Her body is painfully contorted, little cries come out of her pouty lips. When I touch her forehead her temperature is not normal.

"She had just entered the classroom when she blacked out, she's got high fever, higher than what humans can bear, and her heart rate is also altered. I wanted you to check on her first because I know you are on you mating heat. I'm sure, it has affected her too."

Hearing my mom saying it makes me frown a little, could it be possible for Jenna to feel what I'm feeling? Is she experiencing how tough it is to go through the mating heat without her mate? I caress lightly her left arm. Her burning skin goosebumps wherever I touch it. My protective instincts arise, lifting her soft body, I take Jenna in my arms. I will take care of her in my own space of the manor. A small grin is drawn on my mother's face when I leave the room.

I reach my room effortlessly, does this girl ever eat? She is light, more than I thought. Her arms reach my neck and can't help it but enjoy her mouthwatering scent. After I put her in the middle of my bed, I rake restlessly my hair. What am I going to do with her? Her sweet smell in all over me now and I am about to lose all the control I have left along with my good intentions. I need a cold shower, my skin and my cock could only get me in trouble. But, as I turn around a sound makes me stop.

"Luc, please", Jenna whispers tenderly. I´ve never heard her calling me like that, for her I'm always Lucas. Her eyes are closed, but her lips are semi open, saying my name over and over again. I reach her hand, her face going flushed, her back arching delicately towards me. Does she want me? Is her body looking for mine? Her little white dress doesn't even conceal her tits, since when do teachers wear this kind of clothes? The image of Jenna as my sexy teacher makes me want to rip the soft fabric, I need to focus on other things. But then, her skin and her body calls to me. I want to sooth her pain, make her feel better. I look for a bottle of water and some ice cubes, it could be helpful for her high temperature. Taking one of the cubes, I aim it to her lips. Her body seems to be on autopilot, making relief sounds as the coolness melts on her skin. As I repeat the action on her arms and neck, she eyes flutter. "Please, don't wake up", I chant to myself. If Jenna sees me like this, all over her, with my eyes full of desire, she will run away, and that's the last thing I want. Seeing her in my space makes sense, and if she is sick because of my mating heat, I'm the one who has to help her.

-----

Jenna

I open my eyes, my sight coming back little by little. The first thing I notice is that I'm in an unknown place. And the second, the warm arms that envelope my body. Part of my skin feels fresh and soothed. When I look up, I get flabbergasted. My eyes clash against Luc's blues orbits. His brilliant gaze on me, making my heart go to overdrive.

"Wh-what am I doing here?" I try to sound calmed and collected, but failing immensely. I try to get as far away as I can from his hold, but, he won't let me.

"You passed out today, before and after that I could feel your pain in my body. My mom called me and I found you unconscious in the care unit." He pauses a moment to consider his next words, "do you know how we feel when we are in mating heat?"

Where is he going with this? "No, how am I supposed to know? I think I missed the sex lessons", I try to retort sarcastically at him.

Luc stands up and my body misses his warmth and strength immediately. Where did that come from? I try to sit, I'm so nervous that my bones feel like jelly, I command myself to rest against the headboard. For a moment, I take into his room. The walls are pale blue, light comes from two door size windows, between them there is a door to the balcony, the view is incomparable, mountains and the south lake, I'd love to wake up to this every morning, even his bed is a magnificent, a four poster bed, big enough for at least five people, who needs this much space? An image of both of rolling as we make love in these very red sheets comes to my mind. I cover my face with my both hands. I need to control myself. A little snort takes me out of my fantasy world. When I see Luc, a wide grin greets me.

"Can you hear my thoughts?" I ask accusingly.

"No, but your face is like an open book. Your cheeks got pink looking around my room and when you got to the bed, your face..."

I make a stop sign with my right hand, "Ok, don't finish that sentence please." I don't need to be reminded of how much he doesn't want me. Everything in me already hurts.

Luc looks at me seriously for a moment coming to the edge of the bed, I can´t look anywhere else, but his eyes, commanding all my attention.

"Every year we experience two mating seasons. During this times our sexual desire level boosts a thousand percent. We are sexual creatures by nature, but during that time, all we want is to..."

"...Fuck?" I complete his sentence.

"For lack of a better word", Luc continues. "Most unmated weres look form someone to spend their heat with. But if you are mated, you need your mate. There's no one else our wolf would approve."

"So...?"

"This is my first mating heat, Jenna."

Oh my god, my heart is beating so loudly, I can't hear anything else. I close my eyes, maybe I'm dreaming. This cannot be possible, my headache becomes stronger and I whine in pain.

"But you said I'm human and unsuitable for you. What if our bond is weak and you can choose one of your kind?" it hurts to think about him with someone.

His beautiful lips form a thin line, he looks tense and tired. "Do you think I haven´t tried it? No one knows I'm already mated, I had had to endure during a week girls parading in front of me, expecting me to take them and my wolf rejects them all. Any of them allure to me. I'm going insane all nights thinking about you. Having you here now is pure torture, I want to kiss you, discover what your skin taste like, and claim every inch of you."

My throat feels dry and I have to gulp after his passionate speech. Jealousy and desire flare in my skin, how dare those women try to seduce him? Lucas is mine. On the other hand, why does he want me? Just to scratch his itch? Angry and hurt I reply, "Remember, I'm human Lucas, you rejected me. Please, I want to go out of here." I'm feeling claustrophobic in this room. As he takes note of my intentions, he reaches my body like a human, were, whatever barricade to stop me from my flight.

He lowers his face to level with mine and I close my eyes, I don't want him to know what I think.

"High temperature, dizziness, itchy skin, headache, desire, frustration. Any of those things are familiar to you?"

I don't want to tell him that this is the exact way I've been feeling all week and every day it gets worse.

"Does it get worse every day?"

What? How does he know? I blink several times. I'm sure this is also a wolf thing. He can read my mind. I want to deny it, then when I'm about to utter the words, an indescribable ache invades my head, "aiiiiiihhhh!" I scream. Luc's arms are around me in seconds.

"Jenna, what's wrong?" I hear worry in his voice.

"My head, the pain is killing me."

"Come here, baby, rest. Don't move, drink some water."

The water makes the burn inside recede a little, there is something else, though. His proximity changes my pain to pleasure. We seem to have the same thoughts because we say at once

"Do you think...?"

I won't be the one to say it first, so I press him to talk first.

"What do you think, Luc?"

Lucas looks nervous and shy for the first time. A sense of doubt is visible in his face.

"I think that staying apart in this moment is the reason why you are sick. I was sure the heat had no effect on you, and I was trying to control myself all these days, but now that I see you suffer more and more, maybe we should do something about it", as Lucas says that, he caresses my arms up and down, his light touch on my skin takes completely the pain away. I bite my lower lip to prevent my sounds of desire to come out, with every caress my skin comes alive, spreading through all my insides, my nipples get hard and my pussy is tingling. As difficult it is for me I say, "Please, stop."

Lucas's irises are like lasers, blue cobalt shining storms piercing my soul, his desire is evident. His body is tense and hard. Even his arousal is painfully evident down in his pants. I refuse to let it distract me. Lucas has the power to destroy me only with one light caress and I don't want to. In his eyes I can see everything I've ever wanted, care, love, family. I'm so tired of this stinky loneliness. But I'm conscious he doesn't really want me. He said it himself, he has been looking for girls of the pack. It's hard for him to accept me. I know I deserve better.

12