My Mate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to establish some sort of damage control in here. This mating heat changes nothing. You still don't want me, remember? It is your crazy instincts affecting your judgment and I don't want to be an inconvenience you toss out once this is over. Being near you and enjoy your touch is doing things for me, things I have never felt and I don't want to get hurt. So let's make a deal."

"What kind of deal?", Lucas curiosity is picked.

"Perhaps sex isn't totally necessary, I can say your proximity is doing well for me, don't you feel better with me around?"

"I do, Jenna, but it doesn't work like that. Now that you are here, I want you more. Look at yourself, you are aroused. I can feel it, I can almost taste your sweet scent. It calls to me and make me wild. Having you here, calms me, but not having you gets me more and more frustrated, I think I'm going insane."

"How can you be like this? I'm a virgin, and you know it. How do you think I will allow you to take me if you don't even love me?"

"Believe me, this is not only about me, Jenna. You are going to feel it too", Lucas says seriously. "Let's do a little experiment, ok?"

"Wh-what..."

I have no time to formulate any question because in a matter of seconds strong, warm arms envelop me taking me by my hips. I'm on my knees on the bed, so it is Lucas, his lips on mine devouring my lips. This kiss is not tender, it is angry and full of need. I close my eyes in surrender, giving as well as he is doing to me. I've thought about his lips for six months by now and reality is better than my mind. His tongue enters my mouth asking mine to play and it's wonderful. His lips go to my neck. This is a new sensation for me, his nose, tickles my shoulder while his tongue licks and his teeth nips my sensitive skin.

I can feel how hard he is. His thick length asking to be out is in direct contact with my center. Looking for friction and pleasure, my hips move to him. I uncontrollably utter soft moans. I love that even when I'm tiny compared to him, I fit him.

----

Lucas

Jenna's on fire, so am I.

I feel myself forget all the reason why we aren't together by now. I want her so damn much. Kissing her isn't enough, I want more, so much more. I bite her neck softly but I actually want to mark her, make her eternally mine. Her soft moans are the death of me, they make me feel completely joyful because I know she likes what I'm doing to her. Who could've imagined that her happiness would be so important for me?

Our hips are in perfect synch, looking for release and pleasure. Her hands go to my hair immediately and I let her have her way. I lower my body backwards and now she's straddling me. Her eyes are closed, but her body knows what she is doing. With her kissing me on my lap things get hotter, my hands go to her round firm butt, and it seems to ignite her even more. She rides me, making me harder, when I thought it was impossible. Her voice is muffled by an indulgent rhythm ahs and ohs and I could hear it forever. My tongue, working over and over her lips, exploring and memorizing the way she feels like with me.

Her scent gets better as I know she is high on pleasure, and I can only imagine how sweet she can be. My hands go up, from her navel to her ribcage, and then, her breasts. Two handful soft mounds, they are pure heaven, she is perfect.

"You are perfect", I whisper to her, and those words break the spell. Jenna stops and her eyes collide with mine. Her once flushed face full of lust, now is a mirror of irritation. I can see how she goes from hot to cold in seconds, and I have anyone else to blame but myself. Taking a deep breath she says:

"Don't say it unless you mean it. We are helping one another. Do you think I'm going to forget that as soon as the mating heat is gone you are going to remember again of my nature? Don't lead me on to thinking you have changed your mind about me."

I'm suddenly speechless, my past behavior towards Jenna have let her think that I don't care for her at all, when the truth is actually the total opposite. Even with this huge case of blue balls I've been sporting all this week, I don't want to scare her or make her feel pressured. I want her comfortable, although we aren't mating, I feel calm, her presence around me makes me feel better. Though there's an undeniable fact, once the peak of the heat rises, none of us will think about carefulness, our mind is going to focus on one thing alone: mating, and it's a fact that Jenna doesn´t even know.

Pushing myself from the bed, I go to my dresser, looking for something for her to wear tonight. She might be reluctant to spend the night with me, but has no choice. If she goes, she will get sicker and in my case, my beast will chase after her restlessly. I choose a black cotton shirt and a pair of black boxers, this will have to do for tonight.

When I find her, she is standing by the window, looking outside. Her face is pale and she looks tired.

"Hey, I got you some clothes for tonight. I'll find some food for us, if you want. Are you hungry?"

I don't have to asker her any longer, her stomach rumbles. Jenna looks so mortified, her face is almost red.

"Sorry, I...Ummm.. Well, thanks, you're right. I need to eat. But first, can I have a shower? I'm sure it will help me feel better."

"Of course, there's everything you need."

Jenna passes me by, her scent making me hard. I know she's affected as I am, and that makes this even worst.

After that, we have a light dinner. I discover that Jenna has a great appetite, and I love it. When we are about to finish she pauses for a second. I know she has a lot of questions, but it hasn't had me prepared for the next thing she says.

"Let's say that I decide to give a go to this mating thing. When is it due?"

"Actually, I don't know. It should be a week by now. It's my first heat."

Her heart rate has increased and I know she's trying to sound tough, but it gives her away.

"Ok, let's play happy couple for a week. But when this mating thing stops, we do too. Without regrets, questions, anything. The day it goes away, I will. Do we have a deal?"

I'm not sure what to say. Is she saying that she will give me her body but not heart? Why am I so disappointed? Wasn't it what I wanted?

"You have a deal", I hear myself saying. A whole week to enjoy and make her feel mine. Even if know I shouldn't be doing it.

--------

Jenna

Why do I hear myself saying it? Why can't I resist him? While I was taking my shower I couldn't stop thinking about Lucas. His body, his mouth, his hands. I know it isn't love, it's raw plain lust. I wanted to touch myself to relieve the ache, to feel pleasure. But I knew that with him in the next room, he could hear my moans and I wouldn't say no if he entered the bathroom and took me. I have to make things on my terms. I know offering myself to him is going to end in heartbreak for me, but running away in this moment isn't an option.

As we prepare to sleep, I stand on the right side of the bed. It seems like we have been doing this for a while because Lucas takes the left side with a little smile. It's obvious that's the spot he sleeps in every day. He said we had a deal, but hasn't made any move by now and I'm expectant, waiting.

"How do we do this?" I ask.

"Actually, it's pretty easy, you lay on the bed as I do, get closer to me, I hug you from behind and we sleep", he's openly laughing at me.

"Don't be a smart ass. I'm just curious. I've never slept with anyone before."

"Come on, Jen. I want you to relax. I'm not the big bad wolf you think I am. I'm not going to pounce on you like a wild mad man. Let's sleep, I don't want you to be scared, I want you to feel comfortable, come."

I can't stop looking at him, Lucas only wearing boxers, his eyes studying my body. It seems like a delicious recipe for the sweetest dessert. I give it a go, laying on my side as he comes next to me, pressing himself against my back, I can feel his muscles, his manly scent, his arms surrounding me.

"I won't bite Jen, unless you ask me to", he says softly. I can feel as his nose travels to my neck and shoulder, his hands caressing my right thigh soothingly. "Sleep, baby, sleep." It is a chant Lucas whispers over and over again until I loose connection with this world.

*****

Do you want to know what happens next? I hope you liked this chapter so far.

12