My Mate's Sexy Mum in Tights

Story Info
My first real experience of pantyhose sex.
3k words
4.68
9.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reading about so many other stories about mainly men with a tights fetish, I have decided to tell you all about my own tights fetish from the start. Some people say they can remember the exact date that their own fetish started but I can’t honestly remember when my attraction to nylon started.

As a typical young lad growing up, I started to get hold of old porn mags that were shared with a few mates. And even back then I always found the images of semi-nude women in stockings and so on a lot more of a turn on than fully nude women.
As I got a little older I started to find a few scratchy old VHS porn videos, and the videos with ladies in stockings and high heels, never failed to give me a raging hard on As a youngster I was lucky enough to look quite adult and grown up at an early age and I was also lucky enough to have a decent sized cock.

When I was about 18 years old. I used to go round a friend’s house regularly and his single mum was what we would now days call a MILF. She was a very beautiful woman and I always wondered why the husband had ever left her.
She was only at most five foot tall and she was very slim, with an incredible figure and lovely long flowing dark hair. Whenever I went round my mate’s house, she was usually in a sexy short skirt with her beautiful legs on show in stunning nylon and I guessed she worked in an office or something.

I could never keep my eyes of her sexy nylon clad legs and there were many times I struggled to hide my hard on from sight. And it didn’t help matters when she quite often gave my shoulders a rub as she said “you are a good looking lad” and whenever I left the house, she would insist on a cuddle and quick kiss on the face, before I left.

I don’t honestly know if she had ever noticed me gawping at her legs, but thinking back, I’m guessing she did, but she never mentioned it. And of course as I’m typing this out, I wonder if she ever realised that when I was at home in bed, I would be jerking my cock so hard thinking about her stunning sexy legs in those sexy tights.

But it was one early evening when I went round to see if my mate was home, just like I had done many times. I knocked the door as usual, and as usual his mum let me in the house. She told me to sit on the sofa while she made me a drink and I expected her to call my mate down from his bedroom.

She came back in and handed me a drink and then sat with me on the sofa. It was only then, that she told me that my mate was not there and wouldn’t be home until the next day. And already I couldn’t keep my eyes off her stunning legs in nylon as she sat with me cross legged in her pretty short skirt with a lot of nylon clad leg on show.

She said “you don’t mind sitting with me and keeping me company do you?” with a view like that and her being such a lovely friendly lady, it was impossible to say no and I said “Oh err of course I can keep you company”

As we chatted about any old rubbish she turned kind of twisted round a bit facing me and her short skirt pulled tighter and tighter as it rode up showing even more of her beautiful legs in tights. I can remember thinking to myself that I was going to pull my cock off as soon as I got back home.

I almost shit my pants when she kicked her shoes off and spun herself round resting her back on the arm of the sofa and put her legs on my lap and said “Oh give my feet a rub will you?” Her feet were tiny little things with painted toe nails under the nylon and my rock hard cock was already straining in my jeans.

I took her feet in my hands and gently started caress them and the feeling the sexy nylon against her feet was just incredible for me. She rested herself further back against the arm of the sofa as she said “Mmm, you’re good at that”

Her legs were closed and flat as I rubbed one foot and ankle and then swapped to the other foot and ankle for a bit and then swapped back. I had an incredible view of her sexy legs but even though her skirt was short I couldn’t see up it.

I was rubbing her foot furthest away from me when she moved her other leg right up against my stomach as if she was moving it to get comfortable, so now the bottom of her calf was right on my rigid cock straining in my jeans as she said quietly “you don’t mind rubbing my feet do you?”

I kind of stuttered out “Err, no not at all” I could almost see her knickers up her skirt as she got herself comfortable and I’m sure she was moving her leg feeling my rigid cock against the back of her leg.

Again she quietly said “Mmm okay, you’re doing a perfect job” as she wiggled her back against the arm of the sofa getting herself slightly lower. But as she lowered her body, her knees lifted slightly so that her feet stayed in the same place.

Luckily her new position, just about lifted the back of her leg off my rigid cock straining in my jeans, and the other thing was that her short skirt rode up just that bit higher as she sank down and she made no attempt to pull it back down.

Her feet were still almost together, and as I took her foot nearest to me and gently stroked the back of her foot and the back of her ankle. My hand kept nudging her other ankle so she naturally moved her other foot a few inches away.

One of my hands stroked the bottom of her foot and toes as my other hand gently caressed the heel of her foot and the back of her ankle. I daringly slid my hand up to the bottom of her calf and then back to her foot and because she didn’t react or stop me, I did it again, and then again.

It was driving me wild feeling the sexy soft nylon against her firm leg. I took the risk and slid my hand up the back of her leg giving her calf a gentle stroke and squeeze, then back down to the back of her ankle and she still didn’t stop me or complain.

I was shocked when she closed her eyes and quietly said “mmm, that’s nice” and she arched her back as she slid herself down the sofa just another inch or so making her knees slightly higher and she still didn’t adjust her skirt as she settled again.
I couldn’t believe it as my hands slowly started to explore the whole of the bottom half of her leg, right up to the crease at the back of her knee, and I could gawp at her legs as much as I wanted now without her watching me.

Annoyingly her leg was just blocking my view up her skirt as I stroked her leg nearest to me, my left hand stroked the back of her leg as my right hand stroked from her toes, right up to her knee and then back again.

She kind of wiggled her arse again as she got herself comfortable as her leg nearest me got closer to my chest as she quietly said “mmm, this is nice” Her leg was now a bit too close to me, making it difficult for me to stroke her leg with my left hand, so I just left it on her calf near the back of her knee as I continued to stroke her leg with my other hand.

She straightened her leg furthest from me and I took the opportunity to very gently put pressure on her other leg, pulling it slightly closer to my chest, and now I could see her legs disappearing into the darkness under her skirt.

I noticed she was taking bigger breaths, making her tits lift and sink, exaggerated by her silky top, as my hand slid from her foot, to the inside of her leg as it slid up to the inside of her knee. With my other hand still resting on the inside of her leg at the back of her knee.

I took the chance to gently pull her knee towards my chest, until he knee came to rest on my chest. Fuck me, what a sight I could see now; I could see her tiny black lacy knickers between her legs hidden under her tights as my hand caressed her leg.

It was driving me wild as for the first time my hand slipped past her knee onto the inside of her leg. My hand crept a little further up the inside of her leg and then I thought to myself “shit, pushed it too far” as she quietly said “that’s naughty, that is naughty” I didn’t say anything and my hand froze still just above her knee on the inside of her leg.

She didn’t move or try to stop me as I gently started to stroke her leg again with my fingers. My whole hand started to move again as I stroked her sexy nylon covered leg and I watched her lick her lips as she gave a very soft moan “mmm”
Her skirt was so high up that she must have known I could see up her skirt and she knew my hand was heading up her leg towards her pussy, as my hand moved in circular motions creeping ever closer up the inside of her leg.

I may have only been young and pretty inexperienced, but it was bloody obvious that she was turned on, as her breathing was even heavier. My hand was only inches away from her pussy and I was thinking to myself “Fuck, fuck, fuck, she is going to let me feel it”

I was so close, when suddenly she said “come and give me a cuddle” as she held one of her arms out inviting me towards her for a cuddle. It was the most awkward movement I have ever made as I leaned over, struggling to get into the gap at her side.

She held my neck as she pulled me down onto her body. I lay awkwardly on one of my own arms because I didn’t want to put my arm under her arse, even though it would have been a lot more comfortable if I did, but I managed to lay down as she held my neck so that my head was resting on her chest.

She wrapped her arms around my top half and started stroking my hair, with her fingers combing through it as I listened to her heartbeat thumping hard in her chest in one ear and I could hear her breathing becoming more and heavier in my other ear.

I as desperate to feel her sexy legs in nylon again so only after 30 seconds or so I moved my only free hand back down over her skirt and onto the top of her leg feeling the sexy nylon again. She breathed a few very long “Hhhhhhhhhhhh, Hhhhhhhhhhhhh” sounds as she held my head and shoulders against her really tight.

Then she squirmed her body again and then she bent her legs bringing her knees up higher and her skirt stretched under the tension as she slowly parted her legs, inviting my hand to explore.

My hand quickly explored the top of her legs and hip and then she moaned out “Mmmmmm” as my fingers curled over her pubic bone onto her hot pussy.
She moaned out “Mmmm, Mmmm” as we shuffled level with each other and she kissed my face and then lips as my fingers explored her already damp tights and very hot pussy. We turned facing each other more as my fingers explored her nylon covered pussy, as her hand rubbed my rock hard cock through my jeans.

I couldn’t believe what was happening as I felt her unbuttoning my jeans and zipper, shoving my jeans down and her hand gripping my cock. The next thing I know is that I was ripping a hole in her wet tights and my rigid cock was sinking into my friend’s mum’s very hot and wet pussy.

When we had finished and lay together having a cuddle, she kept saying “Oh my god, that shouldn’t of happened, that was so wrong, that shouldn’t of happened” and then she giggled “Oh god, it was so good though, I needed that, but it really shouldn’t of happened”

After that, things kind of returned to normal, but whenever I was round my friend’s house, his mum always used to give me a cheeky smile with a glint in her eye. A couple of months passed by without another word about what had happened between us and I thought that was the end of that.

But one evening I was round my friend’s house when his mum said to my mate very clearly “Right, remember you are at your dads house this Friday night, All night, so don’t make any plans with your friends” then she repeated to him “remember, you are not here this Friday night okay?”

My mate casually said to her “yeah, yeah, okay, got it” And then she said to me “remind him that he is at his dads this Friday night will you?” My heart thumped in my chest as I replied “Okay this Friday night, I will remind him”

Had she really just hinted for me to go round on Friday night? I couldn’t think of anything else for the rest of the week, all I could think about was what might happen on Friday night? For the rest of the week I wanked myself off every night hoping I would get to feel her sexy legs in nylon again.

I was nervous as hell when it came to Friday night and I found myself knocking on the door. Was I going to look stupid if she reminded me he wasn’t home or was she going to welcome me in? The door opened and there she stood with a big beaming smile on her face.

My nervousness instantly vanished as I looked her up and down to see she was wearing a sexy silky loose fitting black top and no bra, with her nipples pressing against the silky material, a fairly short well above the knee skirt and a beautiful pair of tan tights as she quickly looked up and down the street as she said “clever boy, you came, come in, come in”

As soon as the door was closed, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me so passionately as I squeezed her arse with one hand and the other felt her firm tits and erect nipple under her silky top. She took me by the hand as she said “let’s go upstairs” and she led the way to her bedroom.

As soon as we were in the bedroom we stood kissing again, then she unbuttoned her top and took it off, throwing it to the floor and then she pulled at my top, taking it off me. Her tits looked incredible, So firm and round with her erect nipples sticking out hard.

We kissed again as she tugged at my jeans, undoing them and pushing my jeans and pants down towards the floor, letting my cock spring free. We continued to kiss as she undid her skirt and it fell to the floor as she wiggled her way out of it.

Now we held each other close as we kissed, with my rigid cock pressing and dragging over her nylon covered stomach. Then she whispered “you like my tights don’t you?” and I answered “yes” then she whispered “do you want me to keep them on?” and again I answered “yes”

We fell on the bed kissing passionately and my hand soon found its way between her legs and I realised she wasn’t wearing any knickers, as i rubbed her already wet tights against her hot pussy. I knew then that this was not going to be an unplanned romp and awkward fuck on a sofa. She had planned everything, even down to the soft lighting in the bedroom.

It wasn’t a porn star fucking in every position, like the films. It was a very long, sexy, passionate fuck through a hole in her tights and my cock made her cum three times before I flooded her cunt with my young cum.

As we lay just gently cuddling and fondling each other she whispered “that was amazing, I have never been fucked for two hours solid before” and then she really boosted my confidence as she whispered “you are amazing, your cock is amazing, you are so much bigger than my ex husband”

It happened again after another month or so and once again I fucked that sexy woman in her tights for hours, we were like lovers, not just a filthy fuck. It happened like that for the next year, but eventually she started dating men of her own age and she did settle down with a guy, and they are still together to this day.

And of course, I moved on to girls more my own age, but it was going to take a lot to beat the fantastic times I had with her in her tights, and of course her son never did find out what we were up to behind his back.