My Mature Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I called her that night she said she was Ok for the date but suggested we either go out of town or that we simply have a few drinks at her house. She said she was really happy with her new job but felt the boss wouldn't be too happy if he heard she was seeing a couple of his staff.

She admitted that the boss and she were having a bit of an affair and after a very good dinner on Wednesday he had stayed over with her and they had a bit of fun that pm. When I asked her did she fancy him, she said since they had sex he had been really pleasant, given her a good job and he was very well endowed and had reasonable stamina for a guy of his age. My cock rose when she said that she was enjoying having a better work experience and liked the thought of the three of us servicing her!

When Ed and I discussed it, he suggested that we should just go to her house but with a bank holiday weekend coming up why didn't we try to get her away somewhere for the weekend. Possibly even to a cottage in the mountains owned by the parents of one of our friends. It is in a remote location with fishing and swimming in the river but also close to great climbers pub with entertainment at night. We had been talking about having a break there but he thought it would be even better with Bea providing a bit of extra entertainment.

On Saturday night we presented ourselves at Bea's with two large bottles of gin. We were delighted to see she was wearing a red slinky low cut dress about 4" above the knee and it clung very sensuously to her unbraed breasts and pert little rear. She was showing a bit of modest cleavage and her nipples poked out very obviously in the clinging material and it was obvious she was wearing stockings and suspenders.

We poured her a large drink and when we admired the dress, she admitted the boss had purchased it for her. She asked us to be very discreet over our relationship because he appeared quite smitten and she was happy in her current job. We agreed but said we too were smitten with her and wanted to see more of her before we went on a long vacation. We suggested the weekend away and she said she would see what she could do before suggesting we take the drinks upstairs.

We didn't need a second invitation and once again we enjoyed all that a very willing mature woman could give us. Yes we had had better looking younger women but nothing like this very responsive woman in bed. In short Bea appeared to love having cock in all of her orifices and she was an exciting woman to ride as she was like a wild animal beneath you. Once again two very satisfied guys slipped from her bed at dawn to plan a weekend away with her in fortnight's time.

We had to bring our mate into the 'plot' but he was only too delighted to offer his parent's cottage when he heard we had a very sexually active mature woman as a guest. He even offered to drive us in his landrover.

Bea appeared keen enough when we called to firm up arrangements. She was keen to know what to bring and what to wear. We told her we would bring the food and drink and as it could be an outdoor weekend she would need a waterproof, a swimming costume, boots, jeans or leggings and trainers plus any top that 'showed her tits and nipples off'. And since we would be going to the pub at night something that would show her legs and rear off!

I think she was a bit taken back when we arrived to pick her up that there were three of us rather than two. As I went inside to get her luggage she whispered "I thought it was just you two guys - it looks a bit off one girl going away with three guys."

When I explained it was Bill's parents cottage and he had been keen to meet her, she grinned an said "Well he is quite fanciable."

I told her she looked stunning and would have a great weekend.

She did look well in a short black leather jacket, a simple white fitted singlet type top and black skin tight leggings with over the knee black boots. The leggings emphasised the ripeness of her thighs and the exciting space between them at her crotch and they were sculpted to her prominent rear emphasising the deep cleft between her hips. While the top showed a little cleavage and her unbraed breasts and prominent nipples.

When Bill got out to put her bag in she thanked him for inviting her and gave him a little peck on the cheek.

We stopped for lunch at the Drovers Inn, and as Bill and I followed Ed and her to the pub he said "She's not bad, not your usual type but she has a nice ass and I love the unbraed tits. Is she really as hot as Ed says she is? "

I smiled and said he wouldn't be disappointed as the only thing we hadn't done with her was to make her 'air tight' but only because there had only been two cocks available! I suggested I drive and he get in to the back with Ed and her to have a taster.

We had a good lunch with the guys having beers and her a couple of G&Ts. When we came out we were all quite relaxed and Bea was 'one of the guys'.

When I said I would drive she offered to get into the passenger seat but I suggested she would be more comfortable in the back with the guys. And as we drove I could see Bill and Ed had 'broken the ice' with Bea and they were kissing and fondling her. I said 'Guys take it easy we have the whole weekend and I don't want Bea to feel under pressure."

She laughed and said "I don't mind, what girl wouldn't mind getting away for a weekend with three gorgeous guys and it's good to 'break the ice' a little."

We arrived at the cottage about 5 and Bea made us coffee while we got everything turned on and the fire lit. The cottage had one large kitchen/living room and four bedrooms - two twin, a single and a double. I suggested Bea take the double.

I also suggested that once we got the house heated up and operational, have a beer and a quick wash we should head to the pub which was about half an hour away for dinner. Bea asked would she do dressed as she was or should she change. Although she would have been fine as she was Ed piped up very quickly "Maybe a skirt - but keep the boots I think they look great."

I noticed Bill looked a bit quizzically at Ed because it is a climbers pub and there aren't too many miniskirts on display. But Ed whispered "I love to show her off wearing something sexy and the attention seems to turn her on too."

When she came out of her room I heard Bill say "Wow - you look stunning."

And turning round I could see what he meant. She had fluffed out her hair and had on much heavier makeup and replaced the top with an even tighter and more spectacular red top which clung round her unbraed breasts and emphasised her long nipples and she had replaced the leggings with a short tight black skirt which barely skimmed her stocking tops and with the over the knee boots looked really sexy. When I helped her up the high step into the landrover I couldn't help take the chance to fondle her exposed cool creamy thigh and ass cheeks.

The whole 'biker chick' look certainly had the wow factor Ed was looking for when we took her into the pub mainly populated by men and the occasional girl in walking gear. I don't think there was anyone didn't steal a look at 'our date' when we went through the bar to claim a booth.

As we sat down she punched Ed on the arm "You bugger, you deliberately got me to dress over the top."

As he went off to get the drinks at a crowded bar we were surprised to see her take off her jacket and mutter "F*** it I don't give a damn who wants to stare at the way I'm dressed, I have dressed up for you guys and that's all that matters."

Small tits bouncing and her jutting rear and thighs looking simply magnificent she strode up through the tables and drinkers and diners to Ed at the bar.

As she did Bill said to me "She really is quite feisty and very sexy, I'm really looking forward to a session with her."

When she came back she smiled and lifting her glass said "I quite enjoyed that, it's not often I get the chance to be the centre of attraction anywhere. You guys shouldn't really have had me really dress up but I'm with the three best looking guys in the room, and I know you want me. So here's to having a few drinks and a great night when we go back."

After a good rustic meal with wine, very little for me as I had volunteered to drive, the other three had quite a few drinks and it was a little unsteady Bea that made her way again through the gauntlet of stares to the loo before we left. She obviously enjoyed the attention because when she came back she pecked each of us on the lips and thanked us for a great evening.

The guys wanted her in the back with them but I insisted she get in the passenger seat and I realised she was looking forward to what was to come as much as us when she slid across the bench seat to snuggle up against me and started to fondle my cock and balls. As I felt her unbraed breasts against my arm and looked across at her exposed thighs as the short skirt had ridden up I couldn't help thinking about how much pleasure this woman's slim body was going to give us and how much cock she was going to take over the weekend and how much she appeared to be up for it.

She was obviously thinking along the same lines and appeared to have sobered up a bit because when we got back to the cottage and I suggested a drink or take it to bed, she said "Guys, lets have a drink first as I have something I want to say."

She took her drink and went and sat down in one of the big armchairs. When she sat down and the skirt rode up over her thighs and stocking tops, I think both I and the guys were think in more of bed!

But she obviously had been thinking about the weekend and had something to say. "Firstly guys, I would like to thank you for inviting me on the weekend, it has been great fun so far and it has been an experience I never thought I would have, being invited to spend the weekend with three very handsome young guys. I realise that all of you could have much younger and prettier girls so I am really flattered that you find me attractive enough to invite. I am realistic enough to realise that part of my appeal is that young guys like to experience having a more mature woman. When it comes to sex, I enjoy it and don't really have any limits but whether I can cope with three young guys for a whole weekend is another matter."

She grinned and followed on with "I am up for trying to give you guys whatever you want but I have one favour to ask - before we all go to bed together I would like just one guy - probably you Bill - to make love to me."

While Ed and I would have preferred to get started we murmured assent and she stood up, took off her top and dropped her skirt and taking Bill by the hand, led him into the bedroom. In the bedroom she helped him undress to reveal a huge cock - both Ed and I look at each other as he beat both of our 7-8" by at least a couple of inches!

Bea obviously liked what she saw because taking him by the cock and balls led him to the bed and encouraged him into the 69 position. She obviously was fairly aroused because after about five minutes of his tongue at her clit she climaxed and pulling him down got him to go between her thighs with his large rod. She was like a live animal beneath him as she met thrusts energetically and she soon climaxed again before he increased his tempo and spunked into her. As he dismounted she lay back, stretched and smiling said "That was really good, now bring me another drink and some lube and I am all yours."

What a night, we each had all of her holes in various combinations including dping her and all three of us being in her at once in various combinations and making her airtight. For most of the night she was as keen for us to have her as we were to take her and it was nearly dawn when the other two guys had had enough and went off to bed leaving me with Bea.

She coaxed one more erection out of me with her very willing mouth before I entered her excitingly gaping anus to deposit yet another load in her. I remember lying still embedded in her ass before I fell asleep as she murmured "That was really good, I really enjoyed myself and I hope you all did too."

I woke when I heard someone in the kitchen and smelled the coffee and turned round to see Bea with a couple of cups of coffee - it was 11.30! To be frank she was a bit of a mess with her hair and breasts covered in dried spunk, her stockings laddered, some bruises in her breasts and thighs from tough handing and her little pussy looking puffed and swollen. And when I fondled her cunt and her rear were still seeping cum. She bent over and kissed my cock and smiling said "That really was some night - now I'm going for a shower before I make you guys breakfast."

She pulled on one of my shirts I heard the shower go and about 15 minutes later I heard her shout "Hey guys time to get up I have breakfast on."

We all managed to get up the other two guys with a bit more of a hangover, to find Bea dressed in my shirt with her hair freshly washed working on a fry up.

She certainly looked a lot fresher than the three of us and as she served us she said "That was a really great night guys, I hope you all enjoyed it, I certainly did. Now what's on the menu for today."

When Ed suggested maybe going back to bed after breakfast she said "Tempting as that might be I am a bit sore after last night and I think you guys might like to do it again tonight. It's a fantastic day and I have been looking forward to the swim I had been promised and it might perk you guys up too!"

So after breakfast while we cleared up and got some towels and a couple of rugs she got dressed and emerged in a white sleeveless top showing a little side boob, her black leggings and track shoes. To be critical Bea missed being out on being regarded as being very pretty but with her dark hair fluffed up and minimal make up, and her girlish figure she was certainly attractive and there was no doubt she was certainly something else in bed.

To be frank we had brought her mainly simply to fuck her and thought she mightn't fit in too well otherwise, but she seemed keen to be part of everything including the wild swimming in the river. After a night on the beer we tend to simply go up to one of the big pools and the cold water not only saves us showering but also is a shock cure for a hangover.

Thankfully it was a hot autumnal day and by the time we had walked nearly a mile to the pool we were ready for a swim. When I asked Bea what she thought, she said it looked beautiful but a bit cold. We suggested she would be first in and were surprised when she took off her leggings and tee shirt to reveal a pair of black hi cut bikini bottoms and dived in.

We all struggled to get our kit off and Bill with his long cock dangling was the first to join her in the pool. Ed and I followed him in. Normally it's a quick dunk and out but with Bea to play with it was more fun. Our hands were all over her and Ed emerged with her bottoms which made groping her cunt and ass a lot easier. She was no shrinking violet and in spite of the coldness of the water had us all semi erect by reciprocating.

Eventually she called time and we followed her little ass out of the pool and when she put her hands up to push back her hair her body looked quite magnificent with her small firm tits standing proud and her long nipples obviously teased to full length by the coldness of the water and our fondling. In spite of her standing magnificently and quite unselfconsciously nude for our inspection the cold water had shrunk our manhoods and there wasn't an erection amongst us

She smiled teasingly "Here is me totally nude and my body can't even stimulate one erection."

We sort of enveloped her and her ice cold body soon had three erections seeking an orifice to put them in. Pulling away she said "Guys I was only kidding my pussy and ass are still sore from the pounding you gave them last night so of you want the same again tonight you will have to be satisfied with me giving you head. And while I'm sucking off one of you, one of you can be licking my pussy."

We laid her down on the rug and Bill went for her pussy while I face fucked her. Then Ed ate her cunt while Bill face fucked her and finally I licked her cunt while Ed had her mouth. So we had climaxes all round with her having a couple of very noisy ones.

Wiping her mouth after Ed had given her a load she smiled and murmured "Well I've had a very good lunch should we go back and I'll make you lunch and maybe have a siesta. I don't suppose we will have much sleep tonight!"

Back down the mountain she made us a sandwich and we all retired to our separate beds. I think all of us guys were tired by our exertions and it was c5.30 that I smelled coffee again as Bea brought me in a cup.

She also had beers out when we assembled in the kitchen and asked if we would rather go to the pub or she could we make us something, put on something nice and stay in.

I think Bill and I would have been quite happy to stay in but Ed wanted to go to the pub and we gave Bea an original and casting vote which went for the pub - but not with her wearing a short skirt. She said "I want to be able to relax and enjoy your company rather than constantly having to try to cover my stocking tops, but if you want me to wear stockings and suspender when you're having sex with me, I'll change when we get back."

We weren't disappointed when she came out of her bedroom with a lot heavier make up and a quite stunning outfit of a white deep cleavage top cut to her waist, a pair of black shiny leggings and a pair of heels. The top was quite thin material and showed off her nipples but at the same time showed off her cleavage and side boob. In fact as she walked it appeared her small boobs had a life of their own and were in danger of tumbling out of the top. When she spun round to ask 'would she do' we all chorused approval as the leggings were simply magnificent on her rear, clinging to but yet separating her buttocks and the delighted which we knew lay between them.

This time she entered the more crowded bar more confidently and was happy to sit at the bar while we waited for a table and obviously didn't mind drinkers having a look at what was inside her top while they waited for service. She seemed on a real high and very relaxed in our company. It was a music night and she had us all up dancing at one time or another. With her top slashed open to the navel her small tits almost bounced out of the top and gave us easy access to reach inside the top to grope her naked breasts without it being too obvious. Her little rump also looked super and it was obvious that she was enjoying looking sexy and showing her assets off in public.

It was fairly late before we got back and while we had a drink Bea went in to get changed into her stockings and suspenders. The night very much followed the format of the night before but possibly because of how well she had looked at the pool and the pub and we knew it could be the last chance for the three of us to enjoy a combination fuck of a willing mature woman we were probably a bit rougher with our groping and riding of her, and in particular her ass took some traffic.

Just before dawn she called time us saying we had fucked her to a standstill. She seemed a bit upset so when she went to the bathroom I waited for her while the other guys quite sated went to their rooms. When she didn't come back I followed her into the bathroom to see her examining her cunt and ass with a hand mirror in front of the long main mirror. She had her head down and until she lifted it I hadn't realised she was sobbing gently. When I asked her what was wrong she turned round and said "Look at me, how on earth am I going to be able to face Mike ( the boss) looking like this and with my cunt and ass probably out of action for at least a week."