My Mature Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lunched in a little bistro in Rose Street, we had a little booth so she was able to be careless about pulling her skirt down and when I ran my up her thigh when her skirt rucked up I found that she had dispensed with her g string. When my hand closed on her little cunt she smiled and said "See Tom gets what he wants!"

We had a bottle of wine and she had a G&T with her coffee and emboldened she brought up what had been on her mind. The idea that we should become a real item. She explained that initially she had really enjoyed being with Mike, she grinned when she said he had a big cock and earlier in their relationship knew how to use it. He also had done very well out of the sale of the business and some property investments and they had quite a few apartments including two in her own name. But he was now over 80 and more interested in golf and the gold club than servicing her. After meeting me again she had been thinking of looking for a younger lover, and she now had one interested, but had thought that it might be better if we simply moved in together.

She went on to say she had always really fancied me, she needed and loved plenty of cock and especially mine, and as the weekend had shown we could have a lot of 'no limits' fun. Secretly I was a bit horrified but to lighten the mood I said, "Well let's go and get you something to wear tonight."

We eventually settled on a tight black slinky dress about 5" above the knee and with a low plunge cleavage top.

I suggested that we do a few bars on the way back where she could flash her little nude shaven cunt. It was fun to see guys look with interest at her thighs and stocking tops as she sat down and crossed her legs and then see their real interest when she 'carelessly' uncrossed her legs and gave them a glimpse of her nude snatch.

By the time we got back to the hotel we were both on a sexual high and almost ripped each others clothes off and I rather roughly went between her very willing thighs to pound the little cunt that had been exposed to several people that afternoon. As we lay together cuddling with a drink after a very frenzied session she cuddled up to me and said I was simply magnificent. With a grin she said "Why bother going into town, I could just order dinner by room service, and we can make love all night."

I felt my cock twitch when she said "And this time since you like me showing my pussy off so much, I'll answer the door without my string."

It was tempting but I said I thought we should dress up to show her off in the bar before either having a bite to eat in the restaurant or order room service.

I was glad we had made the decision as she looked absolutely stunning in the dress which clung to her slim body and emphasised her cleavage and the ripeness of her rear. She wore a sort of lace wrap with it and I must say she looked both classy and sexy. She looked thrilled when I pecked her on the lips and told her so.

We were just ensconced in one of the booths with our drinks when I saw the two guys who had bought Bea a drink the night before come in and sit at the bar. I noticed that had seen Bea as one of them with a grin raised a glass to her.

I suggested we should ask them to join us and she seemed Ok with that. I went up to the bar and said "Thanks for buying Bea a drink the other night, can I reciprocate?"

They said it wasn't real necessary but I suggested they join us and I ordered them a couple of pints. They introduced themselves as Peter and John and Peter the taller one said "He hoped Bea hadn't thought they were trying to pick her up." But with a grin then said to her "But we were - although we didn't realise you were with someone!"

They were two good looking post graduate students from Glasgow who had been up for a soccer match and they were good company. I noticed their eyes rarely left Bea's little tits suspended and hanging out of the cleavage top and the good area of slim thighs and stocking tops on display. When he got up to go to the loo I caught them looking at the little high riding rump bouncing in the short tight skirt. Peter caught my glance and murmured "I hope you didn't mind us buying your wife a drink but she really is a stunner."

He looked a bit shocked when I said "Oh, Bea isn't my wife just a friend with benefits."

They both chorused "Lucky you, to have her for a weekend."

I smiled and said "Yes I am but she has worn me out a bit - she is very demanding in bed."

John aid "That's not something I would complain about with her!"

When Bea came back I noticed that she sat opposite them with her legs apart before crossing her legs. I was sure they had a glimpse of her nude cunt. But it was obvious that she had intended them to as she uncrossed her legs again and supposedly tried to tug her skirt down before crossing them again and saying "Short skirts and stockings don't really go together but Tom insists on them and it seems to turn him on."

John asked us would be like another drink and I said perhaps just one as we had planned to go into town. That led to me getting them another one and then I asked them what their plans were. They said they too had intended to go into town. I suggested they might join us.

When Bea went out to the loo again, I put my cards on the table and said I was really only taking Bea into town to 'show her off' and maybe to get someone to help me fuck her. I had had a long night with her the previous night and if they fancied helping me service her, we could order some sandwiches and take a couple of bottles up to the room.

I suggested when Bea came back, they should go to the bar to 'order some drinks' while I put it to her.

When she came back I said "If you're Ok with it I have suggested to the guys that we order some sandwiches and then get a couple of bottles and take them up to the room - how do you feel about that?"

She grinned ruefully and murmured "I suspected you had something like that in mind and they are fanciable but not all night as I want to go to sleep on my own with you."

When they came back I think they were a bit stunned when she sort of took control and said "Guys I thought Tom and you might be hatching something and you are very good looking, and it is flattering that you want me and it could be fun. I do like sex but I also like to be made love to and I realise with three guys it could be fun or a bit of an ordeal. So if you promise not to be rough I think we can all have a good night but I want you gone by 2.00 am as this is our weekend and I want a bit of time with Tom on his own."

Downing her drink she said "Now get me one more drink while I go and order sandwiches and drinks."

Tits and ass bouncing she went out to the reception desk to put the order in.

Both guys couldn't believe how 'matter affect' she was and how lucky they were about to be. When they asked me had she any limits and I told them no.

It was just before 10.00 when we finished the sandwiches and Bea by that time had another couple of G&Ts and was suitable relaxed while we chatted. The guys couldn't believe we had been having sex over a period of nearly 16 years and John rather put his foot in it when he asked had we never thought of getting together permanently. Bea smiled and said "I haven't given up hope yet and this was one of my reasons for suggesting the weekend."

When the guys apologised for 'gate crashing our weekend'. Bea smiled and said "Don't worry he loves me being very sexually open and it will show him other people than him want my 'sexy little ass'."

She suggested we get a couple of bottles of wine and go up.

When we got to the room as they poured us drinks I put my arm round Bea's waist and released one of her tits from her dress and told them that as they could see she had pretty tits and very sensitive nipples and pushing the skirt up I uncovered her pussy and told them she also had a very sensitive pussy which she loved sucked. I invited them to enjoy her.

In spite of their youth they really did try to get her going as one fondled and teased her nipples while the other ate her pussy and between them they had her responding before rather noisily climaxing. The fact that they had brought this mature woman off so quickly obviously excited them and all three quickly lost their clothes and she was soon being roasted energetically and responding just as energetically. In spite of my exertions the night before I found it very exciting to see 'my fuck buddy' putting out for the two young guys.

And after they had come off in their respective orifices I joined the action by turning her on to her front, lubing her rear and taking her ass. I heard comments of appreciation from the guys as Bea willing thrust her ass up to be sodomised including the fact that they had never seen a woman 'take it up the ass' so willingly. I rode her hard to her climax - when I buggered her she always stimulated her own clit and claimed she had anal and clitoral climaxes - but held off on my own as I was wanting to join the guys in making her air tight plus I had plans for her after they had gone.

We soon had her lower herself on to Peter's hard young rod, John went for her mouth while I remounted her ass. It was exciting to feel her mature body writhing against us while impaled on the three cocks and I know she had a series of climaxes before we emptied into our respective holes.

After couple of drinks, I took a bit of a 'ringside' while the two guys took Bea in various ways including each of them sodomising her a couple of times. It was exciting to see how energetically she responded to their riding her body. It must have been about 1.30 when two very well sated guys bid farewell to a well fucked Bea, thanking her for an unforgettable night and telling me I was a really lucky guy.

Bea looked well fucked but after a quick wash, came out of the bathroom and pulling my head down she kissed me. She had cleaned her teeth but still smelt of the copious amounts of cum. She grabbed me by the cock and balls grinned and murmured "Well that's the aperitif out of the way what about you giving me a bit of that erection- that's what I really have been looking forward to?"

I pushed her down on the bed and spreading her thighs I mounted her little bald cunt. With the amount of spunk in her I didn't meet much resistance but she was obviously looking forward to a cocking from me because she was very responsive in her pelvic thrusts to meet my cock and her vocal moans, groans and protestations about how much she loved my cock. She appeared to have a few orgasms before my semen joined the others deep in her cunt.

When I got her a drink and we lay cuddling she said it had been fun making out with the guys and she had enjoyed it physically and with a grin said "I do love cock and they were good looking and not too rough unlike your mates! I know it turns you on to see me put out for other guys and I hope I pleased you tonight by dressing to please you, flashing and bedding the guys."

When I said it had been a bit of a turn on to see her so sexually assured.

She murmured "Well you know I would do anything for you including dress in public to show my body off, let you ride me whatever way you want and if you want me to fuck other guys as well I am up for that too. Just think if we were living together there really isn't any limit to what I would do for you. We could be fucking every night, either just us or with whoever you wanted to get involved."

I said "It's a tempting thought but what I want right now is to bugger that sexy little ass off you at least two or three times."

She grinned and flipping put her ass up over murmured, "I know you love sodomising me and you can as often as you want and as hard as want." And I did.

It was past dawn when I woke to find her making coffee and she asked did I want to go for breakfast or order room service.

I suggested room service but this time without the string so could she show off her well used pussy and rear. She was up it and once again, the same waiter had an even greater show of her body. Although this time my cock got even more erect when I heard from the bathroom how she engaged him more in conversation apologising for not pulling something on but saying "My hubby will probably be wanting my ass again before breakfast."

And he responding with "I can see why, he's a lucky guy."

When he went I had her 'assume the position' parted her hips to see she was still gaping and seeping from her buggering the night before, and I gave her a good bit of cock up her ass before we ate our breakfast.

Over breakfast she was wearing one of my shirts and said the weekend had been fun and she always found it fun to be with me as I made her extend her limits. When I asked her did she have any she grinned and said "Not with you. You always make me want to please you and I'd love to be able to have the opportunity to please you 24/7. I am mad about you and I know you fancy me a bit. Or at least you fancy showing me off, riding and sodomising me. Just think how much fun we could have if we actually lived together."

When she got up from the table she bent over the bed and pulling the shirt up to expose her rump still nicely framed by the suspender belt and stockings, she thrust her rump up in the air. She pulled her ass cheeks apart to expose her gaping asshole and murmured "My rear has taken some cock this weekend but wouldn't you like to go to bed embedded in this ass and waken up to give it more cock every day? Have you ever had any woman who could give you so much sexually?"

The thought had certain attractions because although Bea was late fifties she had a good enough figure still to attract guys if we wanted to, she was great in bed and it was tempting to have complete control over a woman who would not only meet all my sexual desires but actually enjoy doing it.

As I mounted her gaping ass hole for what proved to be the final time she thrust against me moaning "Come on bugger me really hard - I really love your cock in my ass and I'd love to give it to you every day." It was a very tempting thought.

As I kissed her goodbye at the station she asked me to really think about the possibility of us moving in together and putting my hand on her ass she said "Think about it I would make sure to give you so much of this ass that you wouldn't regret it."

Fate intervened in that on a business trip to Boston, Eileen decided to spice up our sex life and rather blew my mind after a tiff by coming down from the bedroom into a bar full of guys in a sheer blouse and short tight miniskirt with stockings ( se earlier story). This ended up with the black barman joining us in a session when after having her pussy and mouth, he took her largely virgin ass. Having had her opened up by him, I started to enjoy buggering her regularly and to be frank I preferred Eileen's younger, bigger and riper rear to Bea's.

Thinking back Bea's biggest attraction for me was definitely her willingness to take cock including taking it up her ass. It had been a big thrill for me to have a mature woman let me and my mates take her in whatever way we wanted and later for me to have her 'on tap' for an ass fuck. I later heard that she had moved in with the younger guy and was probably putting her sexy little willing ass to good use.