My Mature Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be fair she was a mess with her make up running, her hair and breasts covered in cum, heavy finger mark bruising on her tits, thighs and ass and her mouth heavily rubbed from the amount of cock it had been fed.

When I put my arm round her to offer her sympathy it made her worse and she sobbed even more. She sobbed "I had thought you guys were taking me away for a weekend of sex but I thought it could be fun. I hadn't realised there would be three of you but I thought I could cope as I thought you liked me and wouldn't be too rough. I really enjoyed the first night both the actual sex and how much you all found me attractive. I really enjoyed being with you guys yesterday, the swim and last night in the pub were great -I loved feeling that you all thought I looked good and felt great being the centre of attraction for you three great looking guys. Although I was a bit sore from the night before I was looking forward to having fun making love with the three of you but you were all really rough and treated me like a bit of meat. I have never been groped as roughly including you guys biting my boobs and nipples and I think you have seriously damaged my cunt and my ass."

To be fair the former was badly bruised and swollen and the latter was gaping widely and oozing blood and cum. But once a woman gives up her ass to a guy he has had all she can give and it gives the guy a real feeling of power to feel he can do what he likes with her body and with her having quite willingly let three of us have her in all of her orifices the first night I felt it should have been obvious to her she was going to get it fairly rough the second night.

But I kissed her on the forehead and said "We do like you and we thought you were great fun and thought we'd like to take you away again. I'm sorry if we were a bit rough but it was because we think you are sensationally attractive and we can't get enough of your body but I suppose it was a bit much to expect you to take on three guys two nights in a row especially as we all wanted to bugger that sexy little ass of yours so much!"

There was the faint hint of a smile when she said "So it was my fault for having a 'sexy little ass'?"

"Well if you dress to show it off you can expect guys to want it and you do take cock well in your ass but I didn't know Bill had a monster cock and I suppose that didn't help. But we had a fantastic night with you on Friday night and we all felt you enjoyed it too and yesterday you know you got us all really excited at the pool. Added to that you looked sensational in the bar last night and we were all really proud that such a sexy and desirable woman was with us, that quite honestly with us all having had a few drinks we just simply couldn't get enough of you."

I suggested that if she had a shower she might feel better and offered to share it with her. As she shampooed her hair I gently soaped her breasts her little swollen pussy lips and gently parting her hips gently washed her rear. I bent down and kissed her pussy before lifting her head up and kissed her. As she responded we both felt my cock rise and she muttered "You really are insatiable. I suppose you will want me to deal with that."

Taking my hand she led me out of the shower and we dried each other off before she took me back to bed and very gingerly took me off in her mouth. It was near midday before I rose and found her in the kitchen making breakfast. She seemed a lot happier and smiled when the guys rose, kissed and cuddled her and told her she had been sensational. On the way home he chatted away and said she had enjoyed being away with us and didn't say 'no' when Ed suggested we do it again when we came back from vacation surfing in Cornwall.

That was the last I really saw of Bea for a while as when we were in Cornwall I met Eileen who was to become my wife and we found that Bea and the Boss had moved in together.

It was about 10 years later before I came across her again. We had moved to Edinburgh but when on business in Glasgow I saw her and Mike ( or old boss) come into the restaurant. She was looking very smart and well dressed and seemed pleased to see me and when I was going Mike gave me his card.

At the time Eileen and I weren't getting on great sexually as after the kids were born she sort of went off sex and I got busy. One of the things I had most fancied about Eilleen was her superb wide hipped jutting ass. But my one attempt to have it was a disaster as we had both been drinking and I didn't take 'no' for an answer and with her being tense and me wanting it so much I had hurt her quite a bit and it had been 'off the menu.'

The next time I was in Glasgow I took chance and gave Bea a call. She said she had been thinking about me and hoped I'd call. She said she was very happy as Mike had sold the business and taken advantage of the property boom and they were comfortably off but while he had his golf three/four days a week she was often at a loose end. She said he golfed Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays so if I wanted to call she would be pleased to see me.

When called one Saturday to see if I could call on the Monday she said "It's a date."

She had a very nice house with a Range Rover and smart BMW coupe in the driveway - Mike and she had obviously done well. She obviously had the same thing in mind as me, because under a tight pencil skirt and cashmere sweater she was braless and wearing stockings and suspenders.

When she shed her clothes she looked well - a bit slimmer before but well toned and when I said she looked well she smiled and said "Well I work hard at it both at the gym and with my personal trainer." Putting her hands under her tits she said "I've lost a bit on top here but I'm pleased they're not droopy, I've also a couple of inches of my waist and probably an inch or two off my ass."

I later found out she had gone to a 34a - 24- 34 but the ass still looked ripe, jutting and inviting.

We had a good two hours fucking in her guest bedroom with me finishing off buggering her still pert little ass. I had forgotten just how much Bea liked sex and how responsive she was in bed and with her new toned body was like a writhing animal meeting my thrusts.

She brought me a coffee and while we lay in bed cuddling filled in the intervening years. She had moved in with Mike shortly after ' I disappeared from the scene'. He got a very good offer for the business and they invested in property. She found she had a good eye for design and took the lead in refurbishing apartments and they currently had 8 in their joint names and she had two of her own.

When I asked about her sex life she said initially Mike had been very keen but as he had got older and started drinking heavier it tended to be about once a month if a combination of Viagra and her got him up. She had a couple of flings with guys who were working on the apartments but nothing serious it was just 'scratching an itch'. She said she till rated our short relationship as the best she had had.

Needless to say I spent more time in Glasgow and shagged her at least once a fortnight. I will be blunt her ass was the really big attraction as I could have the rest at home with a younger woman with a better figure. So basically she became an 'ass fuck buddy'.

This went on for about 6 or 7 years until she started to make noises that she was bored with Mike, who was spending most of his time at the golf club and he wasn't giving her enough cock since I had made her realise what she was missing. She suggested going away for a 'romantic weekend.' As I hadn't seen her for about a month and Eileen had been away for a few days, as part of a 10 day trip to see her sister in London, I was happy to agree and even agreed to her suggestion of it being in Edinburgh not Glasgow. I arranged a hotel in Queensferry on the other side of Edinburgh and was looking forward to a weekend of her dressing sexy and giving me whatever I wanted. I later realised that she had hoped it would be a romantic weekend leading to something else whereas I was looking forward to as sexy a one as possible.

I was disappointed that she wasn't wearing anything really sexy when I picked her up from the train on Friday at lunchtime. She was smartly and expensively dressed wearing a short black leather jacket, a grey cashmere sweater with bra and a pair of black slacks - she looked OK but more like a late 50s smartly dressed housewife not the hot mature who had taken on three of us. And certainly not how I wanted a sex partner for the weekend to look. Over lunch in Rose Street I learned that apparently Mike had been with her when she was packing and her dropped her off at the train.

I was disappointed to find she hadn't any mini skirts with her - as she thought she was a bit too old for them but she reassured me she had a couple of nice dresses with her, some sexy underwear and plenty of lube. I took her to one of the younger girls' clothes shops. Because of her slim figure it wasn't difficult to get clothes to fit. When I suggested a couple of very short tight mini skirts and a couple of sheerish tops, she asked did I not prefer her in more sophisticated clothes. I said I preferred her to dress to show off her tits, ass and thighs and I realised she was desperate to have a real relationship with me when she said she was Ok with that. Whereas I realised that we had very little in common except that what I really loved was seeing her dressed as sexy as possible and me buggering her little ass.

We got to the hotel just before 5.00pm. She suggested that we go for a drink in the bar and possibly if it looked OK to book for an early dinner. I would have preferred to see her model some of the clothes we had purchased but I went along with her suggestion except I suggested she lose the bra. I certainly got my first erection when we had met to see and grope her little tits and their long nipples especially as her hand went between my legs as we snogged.

She smiled and murmured "I'm pleased to see you still find me attractive even when I'm not wearing really sexy gear. Do you still fancy that drink or us taking this to bed?"

I suggested we have the drink and decide whether to get her dressed up and show her off and dine in the hotel or we go in to town and show her off in a few of the bars. The bar was quite pleasant but while she wanted romance I wanted sex so I suggested we get her dressed up and go into town.

When she came out of the shower we had a bit of a snog and fondle and I very nearly decided to take her rather than delay when I looked at her perky little tits, her shaven pussy and the ripe promise of her mature little buttocks. But when I came out of the shower to see her dressed I was glad I hadn't. Basically she had transformed herself back int the Bee that we had fucked at the cottage. Much heavier makeup and the younger outfit had taken 10 -15 years off her, the semi sheer top I had chosen showed her small tits and long nipples off and the tight stocking top skimming skirt showed her legs, thighs and ass off to perfection. I think she was pleased at my "Wow, you look stunning!"

She was a bit taken back when I suggested that she go down and wait for me in the bar while I got dressed but obediently said OK.

When I got down I saw she was sitting in one of the booths with her legs crossed and showing a bit of thigh and stocking tops. When I questioned the two drinks in front of her and she said two of the young guys sitting at the bar had sent one over obviously thinking she was available. When I asked if I hadn't been there would she have been tempted she put her hand on my thigh and murmured, "Possibly but I wanted this weekend to be all about us."

I took her outside to call a cab and as we walked out to tease the guys a little I cupped her little ass cheeks on the way out and said "Thanks for the drinks guys, we might see you later."

I had booked an intimate Italian restaurant and we had a good meal with a lot of wine and Bea had very attentive service from the young waiter as he looked fascinated by her unbraed tits on display. She said "Do you realise in all the time we have known each other we have had very few actual dates. I have really enjoyed being with you like this and I'm really glad to have suggested the weekend. I hope you are enjoying yourself as well."

I thought she had something on her mind and when I pressed her she said had. She had quite enjoyed her comfortable life with Mike until I had come back into it and unsettled her. She realised just how much she was missing good sex and a virile lover and how much she fancied me.

About a three weeks previously, not long after our last session, Mike and she had gone to the golf club dinner and she had worn a slinky dress with no underwear except hold ups to turn him on. It had been wasted on him but not one of the young members who had asked her to dance, made it clear that he liked what he saw and fondled a bit, and asked her to dinner. As he was only late twenties she had told hm she was flattered but she was much too old for him. However he had pushed for her number and called the next day. She had agreed to lunch and had ended up back at her house where they had ended up in bed. He was well built and a good lover and they had a bit of fun and he obviously enjoyed the experience as he had asked her for another date. Since then they had another lunch date and a dinner date after which he took her back to his apartment and he had been pressurising her for a regular relationship. She grinned and murmured "While it is fun he is really far too young for me and I don't really think I can juggle Mike, you and him. I have been thinking for a while where you and I are going hence suggesting this weekend."

When I asked her was he better in bed than me, She said "Different, but equally good in different ways. He is taller than you and bigger all over and although he is younger he is not so demanding as you and a more considerate lover. He gives my pussy more attention although I think you guys are all the same and he also likes to give me it up my ass. He is not so blasé about having my rear as you are, as I think it is still a real thrill for him to have me like that. Although as he is bit like your mate Bill I think your cock is a better fit!"

After our meal she was ready for back to the hotel but I suggested that I wanted to 'show my very beautiful date off' in a few bars and suggested the Filling Station which always has a good young crowd.

As we went into the crowded bar Bea whispered to me "This is a really young crowd and the women are all so young and beautiful, I feel really out of place."

I said "Nonsense you can hold your own with any of them."

Pushing through the crowd I got us two seats at the bar and when Bea got up on the hi stool and her skirt rode up over her stocking tops we both saw plenty of younger guys checking her out. I whispered in her ear "See, if you had been on your own you could have had plenty of guys."

She relaxed enough to enjoy a couple of drinks before I suggested moving on to somewhere less crowded. She suggested we had back to the hotel for a drink and bed. I suggested she just wanted to see the young guys. She grinned and said "If you want to tomorrow night but tonight I just want it to be me and you."

When I asked her that if they were there should I set up a date for the next night.

She smiled teasingly and murmured "That could be fun but I intend fucking your brains out tonight."

As it happened they weren't and we had one drink and went up. Stripped down to her suspender belt and stockings I fucked her for most of the night only stopping to raid the minibar and lube her up. I made really good use of her sexy little rump. I was lying embedded in it for the third time when she murmured, "You really do love having my ass wouldn't it be wonderful if we were together full time and you could have it whenever you wanted?"

I murmured something non committal and suggested we get some sleep.

I was wakened to find Bea sucking my flaccid cock and balls and again she said it was great her waking up with me and having the whole weekend to look forward to. She looked up and grinned and said "Did you want another ride before or after breakfast."

I suggested we get room service and have another nap first. She telephoned and reported it would be fifteen minutes and teasing said "Have we time for a quick one?"

I said it would be quite a turn on if she answered the door dressed as she was especially if it was a young guy. She grinned and said "It might be fun and a real turn on for us both but I think a nude cunt might be too much. But if I put on my g-string and you agree to giving me a really good fucking if I do - you're on! "

When the knock came to the door, I saw Bee put on her tiny black string and her heels to answer the door while I slipped into the bathroom.

I expected her to take a tray from the guy but she had obviously decided to tease me as I heard her say "Can you bring it over here to the bedside cabinet?"

He obviously got a good view of her perky mature buttocks with just a string dividing them and a good look at her tits when she looked for her purse for a tip.

The thought of a young guy getting a full eyeful of Bee's body was a real turn and by the time I came out of the bathroom I was sporting a huge erection. I couldn't believe she had had the confidence to bring a guy into the room with only a small triangle of material covering her nude body.

She smiled and murmured '"Well that certainly brought you back to life I must do things like that more often."

Bending her over the bed I rammed my swollen cock into her cunt and rode her hard as she writhed against me. She was obviously as aroused as me by her daring exhibitionism and after about 10 minutes of hard riding she started to exhort me to ride her even harder and she ultimately came off to a very noisy climax. I held back because I wanted her ass. Dismounting I got the lube and lubed her ass and my cock before pulling her up and mounting her anus. I must have buggered her for early 15 minutes before flooding her bowels with cum.

As she fell forward on the bed with me still embedded in her rear I muttered "You really are some fuck that was really great."

Turning round she smiled and said "I'm glad you enjoyed it, I did too. I have always really fancied you and I know you love my ass."

As I dismounted and lay beside her on the bed she snuggled up to me and said "I really do fancy you and there is nothing I wouldn't do to please you but I do wish I could see more of you. This weekend has been brilliant."

To lighten the mood I quizzed "Is there really nothing you wouldn't do to please me?"

When she earnestly said "Nothing!"

I smiled and said "Well I think you actually really enjoyed showing your tits and ass off to the waiter and showing a bit of thigh in the bars last night and I would like a bit more of that or perhaps maybe picking up a guy to help me service you."

She admitted she had quite enjoyed showing off to the waiter a bit and especially the affect it had on me but she also noticed he had been quite interested.

When I suggested that we go into town to get her something more extreme to wear like the cleavage top she had worn at the cottage weekend and a really short skirt. And tonight when we went into the bars in town she could flash tits and even cunt, as tonight would be a no string night. And I pushed a little further and said we might even see about getting her groped or even fucked.

She shrugged and murmured "I'm up for whatever turns you on, just think what fun and adventures we could have if we were actually living together."

I suggested we get dressed and go into town for lunch and some shopping. I didn't have to suggest no bra and a short skirt and stockings as when I came out of the shower she did a twirl and asked would she do.