All Comments on 'My Memories of David Ch. 01'

by msmithyxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

Many guys have been in same situation. It can be a great thing when buddies help each other out.

RichardWrightRichardWrightover 8 years ago
Hot

Absolutely love it. I have a "David" in my past too. Maybe it's time to give him a call.

Perhaps send him a link to your story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please write more

That was such an incredibly hot story. I wish it had been me on that sofa giving head and receiving anal. That is my fantasy and I had a good cum reading it

msmithyxxmsmithyxxover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks so much everyone, I can't believe how well received this has been. I'm starting chapter 2 soon, I can't wait to see where I can take this story ^_^

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Hot Story

Really enjoyed the hot sex. Look forward to reading ch 2 which I will do right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Happened to me. Both 20, we had been inseparable at school, he seemed to get the girls even after we left. Graeme was more up front , me a bit shy. We played tennis together, if girls were around mixed doubles, a mother and daughter, she was 16, the mum 40ish, during a break he told me I have been staring at the old girls ass all game, I am going to fuck her tonight. I said sure shes old enough to be your mum, probably knows her. sure enough, he fucked her that night, how did I know, I was staying at his unit, I saw her come in, I lay in bed listening to her squeals, her moans as I jerked off my cum arcing into the air. He told me later that while he was doing her , he pulled back and lifted her legs, placed his cock at her ass, she kicked and protested saying not there, not there as he pushed into her. He told me she took it and was a great ass fuck, I reckon she will call me and sure enough she did. 3 weeks later I was back, we went out again, he came back to the unit with a young blonde, me zip. I heard them, my cock out again, then silence. A knock on my door, yeh, he opened it, shit, up to the usual I see, yeh, covering up, whats up, she passed out, I cant fuck her like that, that's a first, no way, will not do that, get your self into trouble. too late to go out again, guess I leave her there, move over. He plopped onto the bed, I was still semi hard, hey, wanna bit of help with that, his hand gripping my cock, I went to say no, but hesitated, he moved his hand, I got harder, wow Rob, he leaned over, I felt his mouth over my cock, like a few girls I had known only better, I was silent as my cock grew, I felt my cum rising, I'm going to cum, not wanting to pull back, I need not have worried, he continued as my cum shot out, some ran down between my legs but he got a lot of it. He pulled away, sorry I couldn't help it, he said when did you last cum, cant remember, wow you had some, you need to get out more. I rolled onto my side, my mind racing. He moved behind me, I felt his hard cock against me I was relaxed but , I said nothing, I felt him rub it up and down my crack, want to feel what the ladies feel, I waited, I don't know Graeme, come on, they give it a try, wait here, if I come back and your covered up, we sleep, if your laying on your stomach, we will give it a try. again my mind raced but I felt myself roll onto my stomach, I heard him enter, great, I need a fuck and I felt the bed give as he straddled me, a bit of lube so this monster can hit home, I felt a slippery substance drip onto my hole. Then a hard, hot knob, relax and he gave a sharp push, I opened and the head of his cock was just inside me. Aaagh, shit, no way, I cant, he moved back a little, then pushed in a bit more, my hole opened as the head went through and then close a bit around his cock, he kept little in and out movements, it hurt but not as much as the initial push until he was flat against me, He then moved back, pulling me onto my knees, mm tight, as he started to fuck me, my cock betraying me, getting harder. Now he was pushing hard, fucking long strokes, pulling me back onto his cock, oh yes, I'm going to cum, take it I felt him get larger in my bum and his warmth fill me, jammed hard against me I had to touch my cock, I started, then his hand pushed mine away and it wasn't long before I was spraying the bed. Now when we go out, I don't mind if he doesn't bring back a woman, most times he does but when he doesn't, I am very open for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

These two guys are going to realize they don't need women for fantastic sex. In fact m2m sex is so much better.

Notime4thinkingNotime4thinkingabout 7 years ago
Kind of a wild ride

I have to say, I didn't love the way this started out. It was very cookie-cutter, "we were young, ridiculously attractive, and perfect," just . . . kind of shallow. But, somehow, just as the "good stuff" got going, there was a different vibe. More real. Nervous, confused, but horny. I've been "there," I guess, so this has the ring of real-life experience to it (or maybe I'm just able to identify with that part better?). Either way, by the end, I was REALLY into this sort and I'm looking immensely forward to upcumming chapters.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

Sounds so much like me and mike you’d think I wrote it (I didn’t).

Except his cousin showed me I’m a cocksucker. By the end of the day he never had a dry weekend!

Always had a hole to fill front or back hers/mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous