All Comments on 'My MILF Landlady'

by Jack1107

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

Once he fucks jill he can move onto the other ladies.. Sally will have to be his primary pussy to fuck

masterkeith53masterkeith53about 5 years ago
where is she?

where do i find a landlord like this?

swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
nice and sexy

I see multiple 3 comes in his future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where did Jill come from?

WTH?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Midway through you switched view point.

About halfway through you switched from first person to third person view point. Watch that in the future as you continue the story.

amoroneamoroneabout 5 years ago
Love the subject and the progression

but I suggest you get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Get some help!

Get yourself help from someone who can Proof Read, Spell, Punctuate and Edit!

GreaserBobGreaserBobabout 5 years ago
Good Start

This was a promising story, but the editorial errors took me out of it— shifting pov, rushed.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Thanks For Sharing***

Will there be a part 02?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ditto GreaserBob

The same thing bothered the hell out of me. I thought it was a good start, but you must address the POV problem if you go on.

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 5 years ago
Good, but......................................

.............................Proof reading required! Hopefully part 2 will be better?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
How old

How old is this guy. Young is the only description so dar that I read. Now ehat is a Chief Engineer. Cheif means main or possibly boss of other engineers. Young and boss does not compute. Why not just call him an engineer and keep it realistic. Still have no idea what you mean by engineer.

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago
Landladies

Great story line. The potential is endless.

Don't like anal but love oral and virginal.

Keep the oldies cumming.

Reminds me of my days in digs.

Going on to the next Landlady stories.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I used to love staying in digs a few years ago. One time I was staying in a dig the landlady fancied me from day one. One time I came home early, she was sitting in the lounge with a pair of leggings on that showed off her camels toe. She saw me staring at her, she pulled them up more. I went into the kitchen to get a beer. When I returned she opened her blouse slightly to show off her enormous tits. She patted the seat beside her for me to sit down beside her. I kept looking at her camels toe. She said I bet you would love to see more. I said yes, soon she led me to her bedroom and started undressing me and herself, we started kissing with her here tongue dancing in my mouth. My cock was brick hard. She started blowing me, I had to get a get a lick of her pussy. I went down on her she was loving it saying she not had her pussy licked for a long time, she put her right foot onto the back of my head as I was licking her. I looked at her and she was playing with her nipples. She started to cum saying I was a stud, and to fuck her wet pussy, of which I was happy to oblige. She loved my cock in her tight pussy she wanted me to make her cum again. She got on top and gave me the best fuck I ever had as I started to cum in her I could feel her pussy juices running down my ball sack. Sadly I had to move on to my next workplace where it was a hotel in the middle of nowhere.

garolopezvigarolopezviover 3 years ago

Love your use of the word “cunt “ for me when a lady refers to her pussy [ vagina} as her cunt it takes the story to another level !!

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Excellent job. Great prelude with easily followed transitions. No dull humdrum nor surprise jumps. The wash cloth and “seasoned” panties was totally like “come fuck me hints” by saying, “this is what you’re missing.”

Now, I’m off to read your other submissions. Thanks.

netgnosticnetgnosticabout 3 years ago

It's confusing when you alternate between first-person point-of-view "I" and third-person "He". Please stick with just one POV.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous