All Comments on 'My MIL's Birthday on National Nude Day'

by Whiskeyandbeer5754

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A truly bizarre story. I can't imagine any man going along with this, or not being angry at his wife for putting him in this position. Perhaps the story would have worked if more "backstory" had been provided, such as: "I'm an extremely wimpy man who, strangely, enjoys being humiliated and bossed around by women. I'm very submissive and do whatever I'm told without question. My wife completely wears the pants in our family". Why would the men have erections in this situation? I'd think they would be limp as noodles with all the women laughing and tormenting them. The fact that the women striped at the end certainly did not even the score. Were the men allowed to take pictures and videos of them? Did the men have unrestricted access to manhandle them? Did they get to take video of each woman masturbating? What about the four men who were "sent home" before the women striped? Did they all hang themselves? Did Rick have to find a new job to escape the torment of his coworkers having video of him doing these things? I'd think it more likely he would have ended up strangling his wife than wanting to make love to her, after she deliberately set him up and invited his coworkers.

This should have been posted in the "fetish" section, with a warning at the beginning like: "This is a story about wimpy men who enjoy a humiliating CFNM experience. If this is not your thing then you should skip this one".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story.Very unusual and sexy. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first woman who painfully squeezed my nuts, I would turn to & say, “Next time you hurt them, I’ll punch you in your face as hard as I can!” & then look for her reaction.

If my wife had sucked leer” man I’d loudly tell her she could pick any time she wanted for the spa trip because she’d be totally free after her divorce.

No sanctity of marriage here, was there?

Too bad there isn’t a zero star option.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Started out incorrect....your wifes mother in law??? That would be your mom!!!

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaalmost 3 years ago

It's a fantasy and not one I'd ever want to live out, but it makes a fine story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quit reading at the female empowerment and objectification bullshit.

PleochroicPleochroicalmost 3 years ago

lamest i've read, guys were nothing but useless pc of sh*t gigolo.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good piece of fun and the mistakes were forgivable.

No cocks were harmed in the making of this story.

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56almost 3 years ago

Lots of fun throughout the story. Would love to participate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

commentate the occasion? perhaps "commemorate" the occasion?

For the most part the errors were ignorable, right up until you had to throw in that you "guessed" a 12 inch cock. Just had to do it, didn't you? Even the famous John Holmes was supposedly only 10 inches, and the average cock is just slightly over 5.5 inches. Come on, get real.

I thought it started as a "this could be fun story", and then it ended in ... well, a pile of cum.

goofypgoofypover 1 year ago

Fun story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit short for me but a good read. Never mind people that come here for perfect Grammar and spelling. Your tales are very enjoyable and I look forward to more, it has been a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhiskeyandbeer5754@Whiskeyandbeer5754
184 Followers
Just writing for fun. Let’s not take ourselves too seriously. If you’re looking for everything to be realistic, this probably isn’t for you. The point is to escape reality here.