My MIL's Birthday on National Nude Day

Story Info
I get naked for my wife's family.
13k words
4.5
65.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a national day for everything: food, beer, and celebrations of anything and everything. I've never paid attention to that kind of stuff.

So to say my introduction to National Nude Day blindsided me is really quite the understatement.

My wife Andrea and I were set to celebrate her mother-in-law Linda's 60th birthday with her family, and it happened to fall on that day, or so I would find out after we got there. Naturally, Andrea's sisters Katie and Melissa, who are both younger by three and five years respectively, would be there. I also knew we would get an appearance from Andrea's much younger twin cousins Joanna and Mary. I had only met them a couple times and didn't know much about them other then their side of the family was very conservative, and I thought I remembered Andrea saying they had just finished college. I did remember they got wasted at our wedding and Andrea had told me they had a rebellious reputation.

I wasn't sure about much of the rest of the guest list. I assumed friends of Linda's and the like. Andrea's dad had passed away from cancer a few years prior, and there was a falling out with that side of the family, so I wasn't expecting any of them.

Andrea and her sisters booked a private country club for the day. As such, I knew it would be enough people that it could be blocked out for a private party. We were to arrive early to help set up. I wasn't invited to any of the planning sessions, not that I cared to be, so I had no other details.

Upon reflection, I should have known something was up when Katie and Melissa were at our house the week before and kept winking at me. The also joked about if my "stamina" was up and could I "last all day". We were going to a country club, so I stupidly thought they were referring to golf and tennis and such. Maybe swimming.

When we arrived, we were greeted at the front door by Andrea's aunt Courtney, who is in her 50s and very attractive with a strong tan, runner's physique and enough plastic surgery to make her look 20 years younger.

"Hi Andrea, hi Rick," she said as she gave us big hugs.

After some quick small talk Courtney directed Andrea into the main part of the club to help. I was instructed to go the other direction and find my way downstairs. "There is a special project for the men before we get started," I was told.

I was a little perplexed and dumbfounded when one of the twin cousins appeared from the direction Courtney was pointing.

"Oh good. My favorite niece can show you the way. Please follow her downstairs," she pointed toward my left. "I can say she's my favorite because she's standing here," she chuckled.

Mary is an extremely attractive blonde who also had a hell of a tan. Her white blouse gave her quite the girl next door look. She smiled and indicated for me to follow her.

We mostly walked in silence down the hall and then down the long, winding staircase, save for chit chat about not seeing much of each other. I did a double take when she led me into the men's locker room.

"What are we going in here for?" I asked.


Mary giggled. "You'll see," she said. Her face was turning red.

That was the first moment I thought, uh oh.

My second uh oh moment occurred when I saw I wasn't the first to arrive. There were two other guys, both of whom were seated in front of lockers and were wearing blue robes. I didn't recognize either of them. They were each holding paper.

"Here's your locker Rick," Mary indicated to me. There was a blue robe inside along with what appeared to be a leopard print g-string. There was also a packet. I looked at the items in the locker and then back at Mary. Was this a joke?

"Please strip off all of your clothes including your underwear and put on the provided briefs and the robe," she said as matter-of-factly as if she was telling me where the elevator was or something. "It'll be a little while before everyone gets here and we get set up, so please read your packet and familiarize yourself with everything, especially the opening dance routine. From this point forward, you are expected to immediately follow all directions and orders."

She stood there staring at me while I stood frozen. She wanted me to do what? I laughed and said "Come again?"

"Rick, you're not off to a great start," Mary said to me in a more stern tone as she crossed her arms. "I asked you to strip and put on the robe."

I stood frozen for a moment. "Oh you're being serious," I blurted out. She nodded.

Moving in slow motion, I removed my hat and started to lift up my polo shirt. "You're going to watch me?" I blurted out again.

Mary blushed even more so that her face was as red as the shiniest apple you can think of. I saw the other two guys turn their heads toward us. "Well, you'll find out soon enough that I'm going to see it all and then some later anyway. I might as well get a preview now. Besides, today is the first time I'm getting to see naked men and I'm finding I rather enjoy it."

I wasn't kidding when I said her side of the family is conservative. While I was still confused, it was clear I had no choice. Truth be told, part of me wasn't objecting. She's hot and wanted me to undress in front of her. It gave me a rush.

"But Andrea is right upstairs...." I started to say.

"Let me guess, she made the arrangements for the party," she cut me off. "Trust me she knows exactly what's going on right now. I'm not going to ask you again. Strip. Now."

I finished lifting the shirt over my head and started to undo my belt and khaki shorts. Mary continued staring at me with her arms crossed as I let the shorts fall. Her eyes went to my crotch underneath my plain blue boxers.

It was clear Mary wasn't going to move. I felt a combination of nerves, puzzlement, anger and yes, excitement as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and pulled the boxers down. As I did I discovered I was starting to get hard. I'm only two inches in a regular state but I expand to almost seven when fully hard. I would say I was between three and four as I stepped out of the boxers and moved to get the g-string.

"Wait!" Mary barked at me.

I froze with my arm extended toward the locker. Andrea's hot cousin took a few moments to look me up and down. She bent down and held my balls in her hand, staring at my penis as she did so. It grew a little while she was watching. She nodded in approval as she moved behind me. After a few seconds she slapped my bare butt and said "make sure you read that packet and don't move from here until we tell you."

With that she swept away and I stood there dumbfounded, especially since she appeared to be taking my clothes. I eventually put on the g-string, which was very tight to say the least, and the robe. I sat in the chair in front of the locker and looked at the packet for the first time.

The front page had a picture of the gorgeous grounds of the country club and a headline WELCOME TO LINDA's 60 BIRTHDAY CFNM CELEBRATION

I sat and stared at the page but couldn't place the acronym right away. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Clothed female naked male" I mumbled to myself. Then a louder "Oh fuck" as I thought about my mother-in-law, Andrea's sisters, her cousins and whatever other family would be around.

"I don't know about you, but I'm pissed about this bait and switch. I have half a mind to leave, but my girlfriend has my car keys!"

I was busted out of my stupor by a deep voice. It belonged to the large Black man sitting to my left. This guy looked big enough he could be an NFL player. I looked at him and kind of shrugged.

"Have you read that thing yet? This is horseshit!"

He looked like he was about to strangle someone.

"Name's Michael," he said to me with a hand outstretched.

"Rick," I told him as I shook his hand. "I'm Andrea's husband so I don't have much choice. Who's your girlfriend? How did you get roped into this?" I asked him.

"Well I'm not sure who Andrea is," he replied. "My girlfriend is Lisa. She works with Melissa. Lisa assured me she'd make it worth my while if I came but I don't know if I can do this."

I turned to the packet again. It seemed like I should read it. I looked back up at Michael and understood his frustration, though I wondered if it would be better to be in his situation, not knowing most of the people, as opposed to mine, where I see these people all the time. I briefly thought about Andrea's sisters. I knew Katie had a boyfriend and wondered if he would be coming. I wasn't sure if Melissa was dating anyone.

"Well we're all in the same boat..." I started to say before I got cut off by a loud female voice.

"Hey no fraternizing!" It sounded like Mary was back.

I looked toward her and realized it was the other twin cousin, Joanna. The only reason I could tell is because her blouse was green, not white. She was escorting another man to a locker. This one I recognized. It was Andrea's male cousin Todd (Courtney's son).

"Read your packets and be quiet!" She barked. I watched as she directed Todd to a locker and stood next to him while he got undressed. He looked embarrassed to strip in front of his cousin.

I turned back to the packet and started reading.

"Welcome to Linda's CFNM birthday celebration! Linda wanted a theme to support female empowerment and to remind everyone who is really in charge. She specifically chose National Nude Day for the celebration. While she understands National Nude Day is for everyone, she prefers to celebrate in a way that promotes females and gives men a taste of objectification that women are constantly subjected to. By agreeing to participate you acknowledge that the sole purpose of the party is for the ladies' enjoyment, especially Linda. Our male guests are expected to obey every instruction and order given to them by any female at any time, unless it's overridden by Linda. As part of that, any woman is permitted to touch any man anywhere at any time. Any guests who bring their significant other understand this to be a requirement."

I started to skim the next few pages as I wrapped my mind around what I was reading.

OPENING CEREMONY INSTRUCTIONS

"When instructed, please line up according to verbal directions. Proceed up the stairs toward the ballroom. When you take the stage, please line up with your back facing the crowd. You will be instructed when to remove your robes. Please study the diagrams below for the dance routine. After the ceremony, you will remain nude for the duration of the day."

I thought about how I totally missed what I had apparently signed up for. Did I miss something in a conversation with Andrea? I thought it was a hell of a trick for her to pull on me, particularly with her family coming along. Did I miss something where she asked if I was ok with this?

Of course, she also liked to show me off. It wouldn't be the first time she had me naked around other women. This was just really taking it to the extreme.

I returned to the packet. It looked like there would be games but it didn't reveal what they would be. It also said there would be dancing and a "surprise" at the end.

I must have been deep in thought for awhile. The room had become a little more crowded as a few more guys were escorted in by either Mary or Joanna, though still pretty quiet. Then out of nowhere, "PWEEEETT!!"

The whistle was so loud I jumped out of my seat. "All right men, let's line up! The way I have you seated is the correct order. We'll start on this end and snake around."

I did a double take as it was Courtney who was standing in the center of the room.

The men stood up in silence and lined up. I counted eight guys.

"When we get upstairs remember to line up with your backs to the crowd! Let's go!"

We trudged up the stairs and then along several deserted hallways. We eventually could hear excited chatter as we approached the ballroom. When we rounded the corner my heart started pounding as I saw a couple rows of excited looking women facing the stage we were being led to. I'm bad at estimating crowds but I guessed there were as many as 40 women.

The women roared as we took the stage. I was toward the front of the line as it turned out so I had to walk all the way across. I looked to my right and picked out Andrea and her immediate family right away, seated in the front row. I saw my wife had a devilish grin, which was exceeded by that of my mother-in-law, who clearly pointed at me. One of Andrea's sisters was already taking pictures. I couldn't tell who else might have been in the crowd as we walked.

I turned my back to the crowd with the other guys as instructed. The noise died down once all the guys were on stage.

"Ladies I think these men are overdressed what do you think?" I could tell from the voice it was still Courtney. There was a predictable loud roar behind us. "All right ladies tell them what to do!"

"LOSE. THE. ROBES!!" the crowd shouted in unison.

"And remember men no hesitating!" Courtney shouted as I undid the robe and let it fall behind me. I could tell someone quickly came by behind us and picked them up.

The roar behind us was deafening as I stood there with the other guys in the leopard print g-strings. It occurred to me I never really looked to see how much of my ass it covered. My guess is it wasn't much.

"All right guys time to dance a little. Hopefully you studied the moves but if you didn't this will be hilarious. Show us your best moves!"

The speaker started blaring "Sexy and I Know It". I stood confused for a moment before I started moving my hips a little. I took the lead from a couple of the guys and moved around a little more. I moved in circles but mostly just kept moving so I didn't have to make eye contact with the audience. I knew I looked like a fool, for dancing is not my forte by any means. Somehow, between the music and the crowd clapping along, I ended up getting into it. At one point I faced the crowd and did some thrusts. I caught sight of Andrea's cousins who both had their mouths hanging open. Both of Andrea's sisters had their phones up and out.

When the music stopped I looked down and saw I was getting hard again. In the g-string, it was quite clear. I could see my shaft looking straight down. I saw Andrea and her family all had big smiles. I saw Katie whisper something to Andrea, who giggled. I still couldn't bring myself to see who else might be in the crowd.

"Okay men line up with your back to the crowd again!" Courtney shouted. We all obeyed immediately. A quick glance to my left and right told me I wasn't the only one in line who was having a "problem" in my g-string.

"All right ladies what would you like to see these men do now?" Courtney asked the crowd. "You? How about you? What do you want?" It seemed she had gone down into the crowd.

"Take them off!" I couldn't tell for sure, but it sounded like Andrea's sister Katie.

"How about you?"

"I agree. They need to lose those things immediately. I definitely want to see some of those cute butts, especially his. Oh, and his too!" Again I couldn't tell for sure, but that definitely sounded like Andrea's other sister Melissa.

"And how about you birthday girl?"

"Well forget the butts. I want the good stuff. I came here to get my hands on some dick!"

The crowd laughed at that comment. "All right, how about you pick the first one out, and we'll let you spring that dick free!"

My heart started pounding. 'Oh shit' I thought to myself.

"That one there. Bring him over! I want to see his big hard stiffy in the flesh!"

The ladies made even more noise, but I breathed a sigh of relief it wasn't me. I didn't want to be first. I couldn't tell who was selected.

"All right ladies the birthday girl is going to pull them down on three! Ready?"

I heard the crowd count down and let out a wild cheer. My focus was on my pounding heart and, in spite of myself, my dick that was now fully hard.

It became evident after that Courtney was picking different women out of the crowd to undress the remaining guys. Four other guys were selected, leaving me, Michael and Todd. I briefly wondered what Todd was thinking since that was his mother on stage emceeing. I saw the previously selected guys were now back in line facing forward.

"All right who wants the next one?" I heard Courtney address the crowd. There was a lot of shouting.

"Okay you. Which one would you like?"

The crowd roared. I was startled as I felt an arm forcefully grab me and steer me to the front and center of the stage. I did quite the double take when I saw who was coming up to meet me.

It was a co-worker of mine, Jennifer.

I couldn't believe it. I had no idea my wife would invite anyone like that, or at least I assumed it was her who did. Jennifer is a red headed knockout with a great body, and we've always gotten along well at work. I had put her in touch with Andrea when she confided in me about pregnancy trouble, figuring Andrea could help based on her experience, and Jennifer told me later it really helped. Now, here she was grinning ear to ear as she stood next to me.

"All right lad arms straight up!" Courtney roared at me. Jennifer made eye contact with me, maintaining the biggest smile imaginable.

"He looks like he wants out!" Jennifer said to me as she peaked her head over the top of the g-string, getting a clear look at my quite visible shaft. "After I take this off I might keep it around the office. You look great in this!" She chuckled as she said it. If possible I felt my cock get even harder.

"All right ladies, she's going to pull them down on three!" The crowd roared again.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

On three Jennifer quickly grabbed the sides of the g-string and rapidly pulled them down my legs. The cheering from the crowd got even louder. Before I knew it hands assisted my legs out of the leopard prints all together and my hands were moved to my hips. My hot co-worker stared right at my penis, which was sticking straight up in the air, with a wide smile.

"Don't be shy miss, help yourself!"

"Well well well," Jennifer said she slowly approached me and tentatively moved her hand toward my junk. "If I didn't know better I'd say you're enjoying this."

At the same time that Jennifer started moving her finger along my shaft, Courtney was announcing to the crowd. "Ladies, I'd say Andrea's husband is a fine specimen! We have full liftoff here!" She moved the microphone to Jennifer. "Tell the crowd what you're experiencing!"

"Well I think I might need to arrange for him to show this off at the office!" Jennifer replied with enthusiasm. "I can tell he's thick and the head of his penis is gorgeous!"

I watched as my hot co-worker's finger traced every inch of me, going all the way around the head and then back down. I jumped a little when she gave my balls a hard squeeze. The crowd noise picked up as she did so.

"You're going to find out I'm a bit of a ball buster," she whispered to me.

"Okay Rick time to get back in line. Don't forget to face forward and make sure we can all enjoy the view!"

I was so wrapped up with Jennifer it just then dawned on me that Andrea's aunt was standing right there too. Her smile was just as wide as Jennifer's, if not more so.

"Awww," Jennifer said. "Don't worry, I'll be back." She gave my balls a playful tap before heading back into the crowd. I turned and went back to my spot in line.

For the first time I was able to really see the crowd. My eyes went wide as I picked out Jennifer, who was standing next to another co-worker of mine, Amy. She made eye contact with me and waved. Amy is around Linda's age and has always been very kind to me. I would describe her personality as large and I knew she would hang this over my head for years. I didn't recognize most of the other women, most of whom also appeared to be around Linda's age, though a few looked younger.