My MIL's Birthday on National Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was some murmuring at this set of instructions.

"Every team that successfully recreates the previous round's result will move on to the next round. GO!"

Courtney started distributing rings. The women in my group huddled in discussion away from me. I looked around and saw a couple other groups move more aggressively.

It occurred to me that I had 'farthest distance'. I figured that would be a tall order to recreate on purpose. Clearly my finishing act would have to be intense.

The women broke their huddle and only Katie came up to me. She bent down, held my hard cock in her hand for a few moments, studied it some more, then stood back up and whispered to me "You're good to stay hard right?"

I nodded. She smiled at me and squeezed my ass. Then she joined the others as they all went back behind the line Courtney indicated. It seemed they were going to try to get the rings out of the way.

It wasn't a bad strategy frankly. As I looked to my right I saw women badly missing throws toward a couple of the other guys. Other groups hadn't started throwing yet and were huddled closer around their guy. It would have to be done one way or the other for the group to move on.

I found myself wanting my group to win. I had no idea what the stakes were or even if there was a prize. Regardless of the activity, I'm a very competitive person. I was determined to stay fully hard, not that I expected it to be a problem. It was extremely arousing to have my dick be a prop for the game.

Jennifer generated a lot of reaction when she was perfect with the very first throw at me. She turned around and double high-fived Katie, then came and collected the ring, running her finger along the underside of my penis as she did so. My legs quivered a little and she smiled at me. She gave my balls a playful squeeze and moved behind me to give the others a clear shot.

I could tell the ring toss part would take awhile when none of the other five got particularly close on their first attempt. Most missed me entirely. Jennifer started rubbing my ass and whispering dirty things in my ear. "I'm keeping that g-string in my office and I'm going to make you model it for me." It helped me stay hard, though I think I would have anyway.

The second attempts were better, or at least they felt like they were getting closer. One hit my lower stomach very close to the head of my penis. On the third round, one of the older ladies got me perfectly. Cheers went up from the rest of the group. The smell of her perfume was very strong as the ring was removed, and the woman who I still didn't know moved to the other side of my butt.

Some close attempts in round four but no dice. I had no idea how the other groups were doing. The entire room was very loud. "I might make you parade in the g-string for some of the gals too," Jennifer whispered. Then, Katie got her ring around my dick to start round five. There was more cheering. She gave me a few strokes when she took the ring off. She stood next to Jennifer and started rubbing my thigh. I jumped when I felt teeth bite my ass a little. The older lady went "ooh that was fun."

Then Lisa was successful on the very next throw. She bent on her knees to retrieve her ring and did it slow, running her finger along the underside of my shaft like Jennifer did. She then took me in her mouth briefly and stood to my right next to the older lady. It felt glorious. "I have to admit, it's a lot better and a lot more fun when you can actually get it in there," I heard her say behind me. That made me feel really good. I felt more rubbing on my ass and I think some licking.

That left Mary and the other older lady. They each missed two more throws before the older one bounced one in that somehow dropped straight down off my chest. "That counts!" Katie yelled. She quickly retrieved her ring and went to stand behind me.

I could tell now that it appeared at least most of the other groups were still throwing to some degree. I thought about the pressure Mary was probably feeling being out there by herself, especially considering our conversation earlier. Of course, there wasn't anything I could do other than stand there. Staying hard was not a problem especially with all the hot women around me and close, all touching me to some degree. "If you really owe me, I'll make you pull down the g-string for the gals and show them that nice cock," Jennifer was now whispering in my ear.

In fact, I didn't think it would take long at all for the women to get another show from me. I was feeling like I couldn't wait to get to it, which was probably good for our goal. I felt a hand find my balls from behind me, but I couldn't tell who it belonged to.

Mary missed three more throws and I could tell she was starting to get frustrated. The women around me were trying to shout encouragement but i'm not sure Mary could hear them. Then, she flung one really hard and fast that I would have moved out of the way to avoid out of reflex had I not been held forcefully by the women. We were all shocked when it landed perfectly around my penis. Mary didn't see it at first. She had turned away in frustration after she released the ring, then turned around when the women around me started screaming and high-fiving.

Mary ran up to me and stared at the green ring around my shaft for a moment in disbelief. Then she pulled it off pretty quickly and looked up at the other women for a moment.

"Go ahead sweetie this is your moment," one of the older women said. "You should be the one that gets to stroke him to finish."

"Really? But I've never done this before."

"All the reason for you to do it," Lisa added. "You've got this."

Mary smiled but I could tell she was nervous. The other women were taking turns doing various things to my butt (there was another bite but I couldn't tell from who), while there were various hands also rubbing my chest and thighs, and another still cradling my balls. "I can't wait to see you shoot," I heard whispered in my ear. I think it was still Jennifer but I couldn't tell at this point.

Mary had crouched on her knees to the side of my penis. She had her hand outstretched positioned above it, hesitating. I saw another hand grab it and position it onto my cock. The second hand then helped Mary initiate her stroking motion up and down my shaft. It definitely felt good. I felt the hand on my balls increase in intensity and give a couple hard squeezes. I looked down as the hand assisting Mary left its position. I'm not sure she entirely noticed.

I watched as Katie approached my front from the other side, crouched on her knees, and licked my cock head while Mary continued stroking. Mary's motion was gentle which was great with everything else happening. I've never preferred it to be too hard anyway. "You're doing great," I heard one of the older women tell her.

I could tell I was really close and it felt like it was going to be intense. My eyes closed as I heard "I know you're going to explode" in my ear.

I heard loud cheering as I felt wave after wave of cum leave my body. It felt like it was one surge after another. It seemed like it was going on for a long time too. When I felt like there was nothing left I opened my eyes to see the women in my group all high-fiving each other, except for Mary who hadn't yet taken her hand off my cock. She sat there holding it in her hand, staring with an expression of awe.

"It definitely sailed off the stage!" Lisa shouted, or at least I think it was Lisa.

"That was definitely more impressive than his first, I think we're golden!" I know that was Katie. She slapped my butt as she said it. "Well done soldier!"

I took a few moments to catch my breath. A couple of other groups appeared to be still be going. I definitely caught one group still trying to throw rings.

I looked down to see Mary still holding my cock in her hand. It hadn't started to go down to regular size yet but I knew it would soon. I watched as Lisa bent down next to her and looked at my dick with her for a moment. "I think it's safe to say he liked it," Lisa said to her. They both laughed as they stood up.

"Thank you," Mary whispered to me as she squeezed my ass.

"So what happens now?" Mary asked Courtney as she walked up to us.

"Stay with your group," Courtney replied before heading off to another group. "I dare say we'll be done shortly."

Katie peered down toward the other end of the stage to see what was going on. "Looks like Brad is done. I wonder how he did?"

I remembered that Brad is Katie's boyfriend. I had met him a few times but hadn't yet noticed him on this occasion.

The other women either didn't notice or weren't interested in her remark. "So who is this young man that we're playing with? I think I caught that he's Andrea's husband?" One of the older women was talking about me as if I wasn't standing right there.

"He is indeed," Katie replied. "And it so happens that she got my boyfriend. Looks like we'll have some notes to compare later," she said to laughter.

"PWEET!"

Courtney's whistle startled us again. "All right I'm going to call it there!" There were some murmurs of disappointment from the two groups still going. "This one here isn't hard anymore, and that means this group is going to be last." She was gesticulating wildly with her arm.

I tried to see who was out. It looked like Todd was one of them. I felt bad for him. He was staring at the floor. Joanna was pointing at him with an expression that seemed to combine laughter and shame. "He would have stayed ready if I took my shirt off," I heard one of the women say.

"All right after tallying the results three groups remain!" The tension rose in the room.

"The three that successfully repeated the first result are.....drumroll please!"

Someone found a drumroll sound effect to play over the speaker.

"Michael, most cum, no surprise there!"

There was cheering from his group led by Linda and Melissa. Both put their arms around him. Lisa applauded from our group with a smile in support of her boyfriend.

"The second one (another drumroll) is Bradley for longest duration! You were shooting for awhile young man!"

There was more applause. "I knew my man would do well," Katie said to our group. I saw Andrea high five my co-worker Amy, then I did a double take as my wife rubbed her finger along Brad's penis. I felt mixed emotions for sure, though it wasn't like I wasn't having a good time as well. To be frank, it was a little hot watching my wife do that.

"And our third group (another drumroll that Courtney let go long for effect), Rick for farthest distance!"

Courtney kept talking but I couldn't hear due to the screaming of the women right around me. I felt a couple hard slaps on my ass and my balls got hit pretty hard (I suspect it was Jennifer). Someone gave me a big bear hug from behind.

"The rest of you whose groups didn't make it, please take a seat to watch the final round. Bring your men down into the audience too, and feel free to keep playing if you so desire."

I watched Todd specifically, continuing to feel bad for him. It seemed like he was the one who didn't stay hard through the second game judging by the reaction of those around him. I watched as he stood alone continuing to stare at the floor while no one remained from his group. I wondered if he was going to try to leave when his mom practically pushed him down into the crowd. Eventually he took a seat on the aisle next to Joanna but was not making eye contact with her. I watched her glance down at his crotch, smirk, then return her view to the stage.

"All right ladies that remain, well done so far!" My attention was jolted back to the events at hand. I was back to my normal two inch state. "We're going to go right to the next round as this will be quite a test! We know these three fine men here have all shot their load twice, and from the looks of their dicks I'd say they've been put through their paces. Well, the winning group will be the first one to get their guy to shoot a third time! If you can get him hard and then make him shoot another load, your group will be declared the winner!"

There was excited murmuring both in the crowd and from the women on stage. "The winning ladies will receive a luxury weekend package at the Windemeire Resort and Spa that includes lodging, pampering, salon services, drinks and food included, and anything you could ever want for a ladies' weekend!"

There was much cheering. It seemed the women were the only ones playing for prizes. Was there anything in it for us guys or were we truly just props in this exercise? If that was the case, I had no incentive. Not only that, for my wife to win, my group would have to lose.

"And guys there is something on the line for you too." My ears perked up as she said it. "There will be a special treat for the male who is part of the winning group, and only that male will get to enjoy it. Call it a reward for good behavior. As a matter of fact, I've just decided I'll offer this prize to any male who shoots for a third time whether you're part of the winning group or not. I won't reveal it just yet but trust me when I say you're not going to want to miss it."

I was definitely intrigued, but that would have to wait.

"Ladies, if your man shoots but isn't first, we'll work something out prize wise for you so there's an incentive. Okay, everybody ready? Anything goes! GO!"

"Are you up for this tiger?" I heard whispered in my ear. I think it was Jennifer again. Honestly, I felt like I could be persuaded. It's not unusual for Andrea and I go multiple times in one night, or even three times. Granted, we would usually have some separation in between, but I've always considered my stamina to be good.

Katie stood in front of me and started rubbing my chest hair, while Jennifer moved to crouch down and started playing with my balls. I felt a bite tug on one of my ears and more licking on my ass. Another hand was running through my hair. It all felt nice, but it wasn't enough to get me toward getting back hard.

The women continued playing with me. I tried to see what was going on with the other guys on stage but I couldn't see much due to the crowds of women around each. I could tell Andrea was crouched on her knees by Brad's crotch. I felt a couple of different hands grab and try to rub my penis, but it was sensitive from cumming twice and wasn't responsive. I was also aware of more loud music and a lot of noise from the crowd.

At some point, I heard a whisper in my ear "I've got something to show you." Then a louder, "Everyone stand back for a second." Every hand and tongue instantly left my body, and Lisa stood in front me. My eyes went wide as she wordlessly undid her pants and let them drop to the floor. She was wearing bright pink panties and I could tell they were wet.

She walked up to me with her pants still around her ankles, grabbed my hand, and placed it on the front of her panties. I could feel how wet they were and I felt my dick start to respond. She moved my hand along her front in a circular motion, I could feel her pussy lips through the underwear and felt myself respond even more.

"Those are wet from your second performance," she leaned in and whispered to me. "I want to see another one. I don't care about the prize. I just want to see you shoot again."

That seemed to do it. I looked down and my dick was getting hard again. She looked down, smiled, and rubbed her wet panties against it. I could feel it get even harder. This was definitely working.

"Okay my turn," I heard. Lisa stepped aside (keeping her pants around her ankles) and crouched down to keep playing with my cock while it was Jennifer who now stood in front of me. I stared as she too pulled down her pants, showing off dark green panties. She turned around and showed me she was wearing a thong, holding the pose for a few seconds. I have to say I really enjoyed seeing my hot co-worker's ass. By the time she turned back around and walked up to me, I was fully hard.

When she stood right next to me I could see her panties were wet too. She too moved my hand to let me feel. She bent down next to Lisa and joined her in playing with my cock. There were now two hot chicks bent down with their hands on my junk, and they both happened to have their pants down. I was fully engaged and hard as a rock now.

My legs quivered when Lisa took me fully into her mouth while Jennifer played with my balls. I couldn't take my eyes off the two of them while I enjoyed the sensation. "Mmmm," I heard from Lisa. I then heard a coughing noise and looked up.

Mary and Katie were both standing in front of me with wide smiles. They both silently lifted their shirts over the heads while Jennifer and Lisa continued playing with me. I had always been curious about Katie's breasts because her body type is almost identical to my wife, and now I could see just how similar her boobs appeared to be to Andrea's, even hiding under her purple bra.

Mary's conservative upbringing perhaps revealed itself as she had a tank top under under her shirt, and judging by the straps on her shoulders it appeared there was still a bra under that. Nevertheless, seeing her remove her shirt was still sexy. It was an unexpected action and the act itself was a turn on.

In that moment it didn't matter that there was an audience. It didn't matter that this was my mother-in-law's birthday, or that a lot of my wife's family was around, or even that my wife was probably fondling some other dude. As Katie and Mary walked up to join the fun, Lisa was mixing stroking and sucking me, Jennifer was having fun with my balls and I still felt the two older women fondling my ass, rubbing my shoulders, things like that. It all combined to feel amazing.

I felt Lisa's mouth leave my dick and heard a "I think he's close." As I closed my eyes I felt a different mouth on me for a moment. Then as it left, I exploded. I felt several waves of cum leave my body. It didn't feel quite as intense as the second one, but I gathered the gals around me were nevertheless impressed judging from the noises they were making. I opened my eyes to see all six women smiling and staring at my cock. I saw Katie wiping her cleavage and Jennifer bent down to lick some off me. I saw Courtney standing a ways behind them nodding in approval.

I had been standing all day. I had nothing left and mumbled something about needing to sit down. The women steered me off the stage and into a chair. "Impressive!" I heard Courtney tell the group as I passed out.

I was told later that I was out about 30 minutes. When I came to, there was no one on the stage, but there was a lot of activity and noise around me. I looked around as I got my bearings to see the women laughing and drinking. I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked a little less crowded than before. I was about to consider standing up when I heard "oh good Rick's awake too."

It was Andrea who came up to me. She had a drink in her hand. Hi hon," she said as she gave me a kiss. "I got you a rum and coke." I mumbled thanks as I took it. "From what I hear it would have been surprising if you didn't pass out. You were out just a little longer than Brad."

She leaned in close to me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you what was going on, but I'd say you had fun. I have to say it's fun to brag that you went three times. I hope you have something left for me at home." She rubbed my penis as she said it.

I looked around. Did that mean this was over? It didn't look like people were leaving.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"Well," Andrea said with a smile. "It turns out all three of you came a third time. It also seems it was too close to call who was first. They were all around the same time. It sounds like they're going to do a drawing for who gets the weekend spa getaways."