My MIL's Birthday on National Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there for a moment. Andrea continued.

"So, you're all going to get the special prize. I'll let Courtney know you're awake. You're not going to want to miss this." She winked at me as she started to walk off.

"Oh, and Todd got to go again too. Seems Joanna was able to work him in the seats. The other four guys got sent home." Andrea pointed out where he was sitting, and he was having a laugh with Joanna and Mary. I was glad to see he was able to rebound.

I had forgotten there was a prize for us. I was wondering what it could be and what would be worthwhile. I sat in thought digesting what had occurred to that point. It all went so fast it almost seemed surreal. No one would believe this story if I told them.

I watched as Courtney had the microphone on stage and was accompanied by the remaining women. I saw Andrea, her sisters, the twin cousins, Linda, Lisa and my two co-workers among them. I could see everyone from my group was again fully dressed. There were a few other women I didn't know who appeared to be on the slightly younger side. It seemed most of the older women had gone home. I didn't see the two who were in my group. I looked around and saw Michael, Todd and Brad seated in chairs. We were all scattered.

"Gentleman, I want to congratulate you all on a fine performance," Courtney said in the mic to applause from the women. "I think I speak for everyone and especially Linda when I say we were all very well entertained!" There was laughter as she continued. Linda gave a "whoooo!"

"True to my word, we have a reward for you for making it to the finish line. Stay in your seats and relax! After all, it is National Nude Day right?" There was another "whooo" from the women on stage.

Wait, was what I was thinking was happening really about to happen?

Music started blaring over the speaker. I laughed a little when I realized it was 'YMCA'. The women spread out on stage and started dancing. It looked quite a bit more coordinated than ours was, or at least less awkward anyway.

After awhile they came to a stop. "Well gents, what would you like to see us do now?" Courtney shouted into the microphone.

None of the guys said anything. I think we were all a little flabbergasted. "Come on I can't hear you!" Courtney shouted.

"STRIP!" The shout came from Todd, who was standing up and pointing emphatically toward the stage.

"Alright then," Courtney said with a sly smile. She set the microphone down and reached behind her back to undo her dress. The other women followed suit. Some were wearing shirts and pants, others had dresses and some were wearing skirts. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as the women took their clothes off on stage for us. In short order, every single female was standing there in bras and panties.

I stared at the stage as I saw almost every color bra you could think of. My wife had her dark blue one that I love, standing next to Katie in her purple one. They did look identical from the neck down. Mary had even stripped off her tank top, and she and Joanna both showed off matching white bras and white panties to go with them. I looked down the line. Melissa's bra was black and her boobs didn't quite look as big as those of her sisters' but she's also quite a bit shorter. Even some of the older women that remained, Linda and Courtney in particular, looked quite attractive in their underwear. Some of the women had panties on that matched their bras and some didn't.

I think the other guys were still as surprised by the turn of events as I was. We all kind of sat there with our mouths open, except for Todd who was now on his feet clapping, clearly enjoying the tables being turned. I did feel myself getting hard again, in spite of my previous activity during the evening.

I watched as the women all turned their backs to us, much like we had earlier. Courtney still faced forward with the microphone. "As I said it is National Nude Day after all and we should join the fun. I don't think I'm going to need this for the next part," she said as she dropped the microphone and joined the line facing away from us. I felt my dick get harder as I watched every set of hands on stage reach behind their backs to unhook the bras, then slide the straps down their shoulders as they let them fall to the ground. I found myself inching farther forward in my seat. I was barely aware that I was clutching my drink.

My eyes didn't blink as I watched every single woman on stage reach their hands toward their hips and slowly pull down their panties, almost in unison. My crotch felt very stiff, probably as hard as I'd been all night, as I watched the women step out of the panties and leave them on the floor. I watched as the women put their arms around each other's shoulders and move together in rhythm, swaying from side to side and wiggling their butts. Each one looked sexier than the one before as I went down the line. Big butt, small butt, it didn't matter. I wanted to enjoy staring at them all.

The women separated from each other and kept facing away from us. I realized I had stood up, and as I looked over I saw the other guys all did too. I was now almost hard as a rock, and I was sure I wasn't the only one.

"Okay ladies on three!" Courtney shouted.

My heart started pounding in anticipation. I couldn't believe what I was about to see.

"ONE!" I found myself counting down with Courtney.

"TWO!" The other guys joined in counting as well.

"THREE!"

I watched as the women all the turned around as they posed for us, almost in unison again. I actually dropped my glass and let it shatter as my mouth hung open. I was a little surprised to see all the women had smiles as I looked down the line. My eyes actually found the twin cousins first. Their petite stature was reflected in their breast size, which I was sure were As, but I found myself glued to theirs more than anyone else's initially. Mary saw me make eye contact with her and waved, then gave me a motion as if to say 'what do you think?' I smiled, but if she was looking at my now fully hard penis she had her answer.

I moved down the line to my wife and Katie. As I said before, they could be mistaken for twins. I found out this was even true with their breasts. My wife is a 38D with big nipples and I love them. Katie's looked identical and glorious. Melissa looked a little more petite that way but not by as much as I thought. Hers looked like solid Bs.

My eyes found my mother-in-law. She looked like a solid C and I found myself wondering what it would be like to suck her nipples. It was evident Courtney works out. Even though I knew she's in her 50s her body almost looked like that of a model. I also made sure to check out my co-workers. Jennifer and Amy were whispering and laughing. Jennifer saw me checking her out and blew me a kiss. There were also several other women I didn't know, and there wasn't a single one that I hated seeing naked. I thought to myself I'd want to check out some of their pussies when I could stand closer.

Courtney walked up and grabbed the microphone. "Happy National Nude Day everyone. Let's mingle!"

My memory of the rest of the night is hazy I hate to say, partially because Andrea got some drinks in me, and partially because I was tired from cumming three times in a short span, but I know we were there several more hours and it was incredibly fun. We actually had dinner, delicious steak and lobster. I sat at a table with Andrea and her sisters, Michael, Brad and Linda. We were all naked enjoying ourselves and laughing. After awhile, the nudity was almost an afterthought. I found out Michael did play football in college and was a security guard. Linda joked that being nude would become an annual thing for her birthday. I later found out it wasn't a joke.

After dinner there was music and dancing. I have vague recollection of grinding between the twin cousins, feeling two very wet pussies rubbing against me, my co-workers asking me to compare their boobs, asking me to touch both including the nipples as part of my "evaluation" (I much preferred Jennifer's, which I later told her privately), and Melissa asking Andrea and getting permission to play with my cock, which she did. I do recall Andrea and her sisters comparing notes about the guys with us standing there, and feeling proud that I was declared to be thick and big "in the right places." During the evening revelry I know my dick was touched plenty and I definitely got to play with some boobs.

Before the evening wrapped up everyone posed for a big group photo. The country club staff helped set us up so everyone's parts could be seen. Andrea has it on the wall in our private office. We look it together often and then usually find ourselves in the mood to play.

As for the end of my first National Nude Day experience, we somehow made it home safely and then I am proud to say I fucked my wife to her satisfaction before we both fell asleep cuddled up. I meant to ask her in more detail how I compared to Brad but I didn't care to at that point and it hasn't come up since. I did joke with Andrea that she should give me that kind of bait and switch more often.

I will say I'm already looking forward to celebrating Linda's birthday again next year.