My Mission from Mia: Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of how my life changed.
6k words
4.47
16.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbone95
Tbone95
51 Followers

Hi all, this is my first ever story, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. The last time I did any creative writing was about 15 years ago, so no idea on how good the quality of this is.

This is planned to be the first chapter of a story. I have a rough plan outlined, and personally think it's a good fun premise. The start is quite slow, and I intend to do a fair bit of world building in between the sexy bits. I plan to continue writing more chapters, however I can't promise any sort of schedule, as I am very flaky and need to be in the right mood for writing. however if this is well received I will try to push myself a bit.

This story could fit into multiple categories, it is planned to be a isekai fantasy harem story with an incestuous twist. I also plan to explore a range of fetishes through the story. Due to one of the core themes being incest and taboo, I have placed it in the incest/taboo section, rather than the fantasy section, just so people know what they are getting in to.

As mentioned I welcome any comments you have about the story. And I hope that you enjoy reading this first chapter.

~~~~~

To introduce myself a bit, my name is Tony Hearth, I'm 25 years old, and what follows is my story, or at least my story once it got interesting. My life had changed a lot over the last couple of years, both for the better and for the worse, I'd graduated university with a master's degree in molecular biology, I'd joined the working world at a research laboratory and I'd even got myself a girlfriend. All of that happened within a 6 month period and I felt on top of the world. Then suddenly, I didn't. It was my twin sister, Sarah, who called to tell me our parents had both died in a car crash.

The next month was a blur, sorting out the legal processes, arranging their funeral and dealing with people giving their condolences. It was only a week after the funeral that things settled down enough for it to hit Sarah and I that they were really gone. All the grief seemed to have built up over that last month and it hit us like a tidal wave. We both decided very quickly that we would move back in to our parent's house so we could be there for each other, which we did immediately, before giving notice on the flats we rented. We had always been close, being twins helps with that, and while we had physical distance between us after leaving home for university, we called or facetimed several times a week. We knew that even in this most difficult of times as long as we had one another we would get through this.

Throughout all of this my girlfriend, Charlotte, was more supportive than anyone could have asked for, not just to me but to Sarah too. She made it her goal to ensure the two of us didn't sink into a deep depression, spending more time at ours than she did at her own home. She even went so far as to rope her sister, Harriet into helping her. Although I suspected that came with an ulterior motive, as most of the times Harriet came by she ended up taking Sarah out somewhere just long enough for Charlotte and I to end up a sweaty mess.

Six months later and things had started to settle for Sarah and I. We weren't over the sudden loss of our mum and dad, but we'd reached acceptance and were ready to start moving forwards. Part of this moving forwards came quite suddenly, during a visit from Charlotte and Harriet. While we were sat in the garden enjoying the weather and talking away, Harriet mentioned that things were strained between the sisters and their mum whom they lived with. After a bit of prying Charlotte admitted that between things getting serious between her mum and her new boyfriend, and the amount of time the sisters had spent at our place, pressure was rising for the girls to leave the nest. Before I even had the chance Sarah offered the sisters to move in with us, at least temporarily, seeing as we had the space and was the least we could do to thank them for all their help. So that's how I ended up moving into the master bedroom that I now shared with Charlotte. And that's what led to Charlotte changing my life once again by admitting her hidden desires.

Our sex life was great, Charlotte was an absolute goddess with a sex drive to match. She stood at 5 foot 2, with long straight ginger hair, green eyes and freckles dotted across her nose and cheeks above her full lips. Through years of competitive long distance running she had a toned athletic body, with perky little A cup breasts topped of with big puffy nipples. Equally as puffy was her pussy, with big lips that concealed the gooey centre within. She'd trim her pubic hair into various different designs, but never fully shave it to remind me that the carpet matched the drapes. I wasn't bad looking myself, at 6ft tall, light brown hair, blue eyes and a handsome enough face, if somewhat ruined by needing thick glasses due to my terrible eyesight. I had strong powerful legs from a lifetime of playing football and athletics, though my upper body always remained skinny regardless of how much I tried to train it. However next to Charlotte I may as well have been a cockroach, that's how hot she was.

After moving in Charlotte took every opportunity to jump my bones, though she did her best to remain respectful of our respective sisters. While the sex was fantastic, it was fairly vanilla, and after a few months we sat and talked about wanting to try new things. And try new things we did, over the next month and a half we experimented with different kinks, bondage, spanking, whipping, rope play, exhibitionism, watersports, pegging, mutual masturbation, and the list goes on. Each day Id get home from work and Charlotte would show me the new thing she wanted to try that night. We both enjoyed most of the things we tried, and there were only a few hard limits that we wouldn't try. While I was satisfied with carrying on the new kinds of sex we had discovered, there were a few other things on Charlotte's list that she wanted to try, top of which was a threesome with another girl as Charlotte admitted during this experimenting that she was bi-curious and wanted to see if she was fully bisexual. Not someone to look a gift horse in the mouth I agreed, and Charlotte set us up an account on a site to find our unicorn.

After a couple of weeks we found a girl around our age, a gorgeous blonde named Tasha, who agreed to join us. And so we had fun, even through the awkwardness of your first threesome, wondering what to do at different times and such. Charlotte spent plenty of time getting physical with Tasha, and admitted afterward that she was bi, but still much preferred men. However when Charlotte decided she needed to take a breather and told me to carry on with Tasha while she meant back against the pillows it was like something sparked inside of her unbeknownst to me at the time.

The next day after seeing Tasha off in the morning, we laid in bed and discussed how we felt about the night before. We both agreed that it was great fun and that we'd love to do it again, then Charlotte hit me with her realisation that her favourite part had been watching me fucking Tasha while she sat off to the side. She was worried that I would think she was weird for that, so we took some time to do some research online, finding out that Charlotte had a cuckquean fetish as did many women and that reassured her that she was perfectly normal.

Again the months rolled on, things had settled. In the bedroom we explored Charlotte's new fetish, finding different girls for me to fuck while she sat in the corner and orgasmed her brains out. We played around with different things, and she loved the bits of humiliation play we tried, she also loved slurping up a creampie after I was finished with a girl. Our relationship was getting better by the day and we were hopelessly in love with each other. Outside of the bedroom our house became like a little family, Harriet and Charlotte became like sisters to Sarah and we all made sure to set aside time to do the simple things that families do. We ate dinner together every day, we had lazy nights watching whatever caught someone's fancy. All three of the girls would come to cheer me on when I went to play football, which led to plenty of banter from my teammates. Once a fortnight we would go out somewhere, be it just a walk on the moors, a trip to the zoo or an evening out at the pub followed by going to a nightclub.

And so things carried on in the same vein. The 4 of us growing closer, especially so after a call from Charlotte and Harriet's mum telling them she was moving abroad with her boyfriend. The girls took it well enough, they weren't overly close with their mother and had suspected something like this might happen given the decreasing amount of contact, but it still came as a bit of a shock. While they didn't need as much support as Sarah and I had, we made sure we were there for them nonetheless.

Charlotte and I still had regular sex, though not as frequently as before discovering her cuckquean fetish. Although that was due to her wanting to see me fuck one of our now regular cuckcakes more than she wanted to fuck me herself on many such occasions. Her experimenting continued, though we'd worked our way through the list of kinks she wanted to try, she took to watching porn and reading erotica to find inspiration for new things to try.one particular day I got home from work and was whisked off to the bedroom as soon as I set foot in the door. Charlotte proceeded to mount me and ride herself to multiple orgasms before I finally unloaded inside her. After a bit of questioning I found out she'd discovered some incestuous stories that had turned her on so much that she couldn't help herself.

We spent the evening sat in bed while she showed me the stories she'd been reading, and I had to admit they turned me on just as much as they did Charlotte and we took multiple breaks to work out the horniness they caused. There were all sorts of stories, though I found the ones that turned her on the most were brother and sister stories. It took a lot to supress the thoughts that sprang to mind reading these. I loved Sarah deeply, but not in that way, right? I think Charlotte noticed that I was a bit uncomfortable despite how turned on they made me, and decided to move away from the brother and sister stories.

After that night Charlotte would occasionally show me an incest story she'd come across that had got her really hot. But it was mostly forgotten, and I'd successfully left the brief thoughts I'd had about Sarah to that night. Over the next couple of months the cuckcake visits scaled back even more, down to once a fortnight, although Charlotte was more than happy to compensate me with various other sex between the two of us. All in all, life was great, and the 4 of us lived together as a happy family.

Now I've rambled on a lot, and I promise this is important because it brings us to today, which just so happens to be my 25th birthday, as well as Sarah's of course. We'd spent the day with Charlotte and Harriet doing some shopping, not my idea, but have to keep the girls happy, then a spot of lunch at a new Mexican place that had opened in town. We'd not long got home when all three girls told me to head to the pub for an hour, masters of subtlety that they are. But I wasn't going to disappoint them, so I went to the pub, had a couple of ciders and flirted with the cute barmaid Charlotte had brought home a couple of times before heading back home myself.

I open the door to find nobody there waiting for me. Confused I walk in thinking maybe they're hiding to do the classic jump out surprise, but as I continue walking nobody jumps up, and there's not a sound to be heard. I call out "Anybody home?" but don't get a response. So I decide to go on a hunt, looking through the ground floor, I don't find anyone, and I don't spot anything out of place. I head up the stairs, and immediately head to my bedroom where I get the first hint that someone is there as I hear soft giggles and shushing coming from inside.

I open the door and come face to face with Charlotte and Harriet sat on the bed wearing robes, with a glass of wine in hand. "Hey baby" Charlotte says with a toothy grin on her face "Has it already been an hour?". "Yeah, I was a bit confused when I got in and nobody jumped out to surprise me" I reply while running my eyes over the sisters. Both sisters smiled, though I sensed some nervousness in Harriet's smile. "Well I do have a surprise for you" Charlotte smirked at me nudging Harriet with her elbow. My mind whirs wondering what my gorgeous girlfriend is planning "Fair play, do you need a bit more time to get ready? I can go do something with Sarah while I wait" I say. Charlotte jumps up and shouts "NO... I mean, no, your surprise is ready, no need to go see Sarah". She saunters over to me pushes her body close to mine, pushing up on her tiptoes to kiss me softly on the lips before whispering in my ear "I got you another present baby, although it's as much a present for myself as well".

Charlotte moves back from me and looks expectantly at her older sister. "A-are you sure Char" Harriet asks hesitantly. Charlotte moves over to her sister and hugs her "I'm one hundred percent sure, it's something both of us will enjoy" She says looking directly into Harriet's eyes. Harriet gives a small nod coming to a decision before locking eyes with me, her expression shifting to a sultry smile. I stand there completely lost as to what was happening. "Just like we discussed" Charlotte says as Harriet walks over to me with Charlotte following closely behind. She comes to a stop about a foot in front of me and Charlotte peaks around her sister flashing me a cheeky grin "Happy birthday Tony". As she says this her hands go to the belt of Harriet's robe and undo it before taking each side of the robe and pulling it open.

Still feeling a little lost I stammer out "W-what's going on Char?". Charlotte rolls her eyes "For somebody so smart, you can be really stupid sometimes, you know that?. This prompts a little giggle from Harriet as Charlotte continues "I told you I got a present for you, I just helped you with the wrapping a bit, though there's still more to unwrap". I stood there stunned as her words clicked with me, and I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped open slightly "Are you sure Charlotte, this is a lot different than usual?". Again Charlotte rolled her eyes "Yes I'm sure, I've thought about it for a long time, talked about it and planned it with Harriet for the last couple of months. And before you ask, Harriet is also comfortable with this, she's always had a bit of a crush on you".

While my disbelief is slowly fading I allow myself to take in Harriet. At 28 she's 4 years older than Charlotte, and like her sister sported a long mane of ginger hair, although hers was curly as opposed to Charlotte's straight locks. Also like her younger sister was her face, emerald green eyes, a small sharp nose dotted with freckles that spread to her cheeks, with a set of thick pouty lips. While looking at their faces they could be mistaken for twins the similarity ended there, Harriet was also on the shorter side, however at about 5 foot 5 she stood a bit taller than her little sister. Her body, unlike Charlotte's tight toned body, was all curves, plush softness that begged to be held on to. Currently sporting erotic red lace lingerie, her large breasts pushed the limits of the skimpy bra, and her thick thighs threatened to spill out of her fishnet stockings held up by a garter belt as the tops covered part of the small thong she wore.

The sight before me was unbelievably arousing, doubly so as I saw Charlotte drop her own robe as she stepped over towards the chair in the corner of the room to reveal a matching set of lingerie. The eroticism of the moment had a noted effect on me and I felt my jeans tighten as I reached full mast in an instant. Harriet noticed this as I shifted to adjust my member and licked her lips with a seductive smile on her face. She stepped up to me, brushed her lips lightly against mine and in a sultry voice said "Happy Birthday Tony, but you're a little overdressed right now". I can only nod dumbly and reach down to pull my t-shirt off. I feel Harriet's soft hands on mine "Let me help with that" she says taking over and lifting the t-shirt up my body, tickling my stomach and chest with her nails. She removes my top over my head and leans in to lay a soft kiss on my chest leaving an imprint of her red lipstick.

Stepping back she Harriet looked me over with hungry eyes, I wasn't the buffest guy in the world, but I kept myself in good enough shape. She turned around and let her robe drop off her shoulders giving me a tantalising rear view of her. I'd always noticed the beautiful gingers ass, despite admonishing myself every time I did. Now though, with full permission from the love of my life, my eyes locked on, threatening to burn a hole through it. There aren't enough superlatives to describe just how incredible a butt Harriet has, it's big, plump and juicy, and at the minute was swallowing her thong. I felt the urge to drop to my knees and lavish worship on the most perfect ass I'd ever seen, but before I could I was brought around from my stupor by Harriet turning around and stepping up to me once more.

Taking the initiative for the first time since I'd stepped into the room I took a hold of Harriet's hips, as my fingers sank into her soft flesh I pulled her close and claimed her lips with an admittedly somewhat hesitant kiss. She leaned into the kiss, signalling her full approval at this happening, before turning up the heat, by slipping her tongue out to probe my lips. While I was preoccupied with the passionate kiss I felt movement behind me as small hands mad their way around my waist and undid the button and zipper on my jeans. Pulling back slightly I felt Charlotte's large, puffy nipples pressing into my back and saw her discarded bra on the floor by the chair. "Hey baby, thought I might help out a little bit, how do you like your present?" she said her voice husky from arousal. I smiled staring into Harriet's eyes "I love it babe, but I want to do a bit of unwrapping of my own" I said pulling Harriet in tight again.

My fingers traced their way up her back before reaching the sexy bra that she wore. Unclipping it I gave enough space to allow Harriet to shrug it off and let it drop to the floor alongside Charlotte's. Having previously been put into a trance by her ass, her large tits now captured my full attention and threatened to draw me in. Small pointy nipples stood to attention, surrounded by the lush softness of her impressive bust. I closed the space between us and caught Charlotte making her way back to the chair out the corner of my eye. Harriet's breasts press into my chest and I claim her lips again, more passionate and hungry this time.

Caught up in the passion I move forward until the back of Harriet's knees hit the bed as she falls backwards dragging me down on top of her. We both let out a little laugh at being caught unaware and I stand up to give her some space to get into a seated position. She does so and takes the chance to tug my jeans down my legs. I step out of my jeans and take the little bit of extra time to take off my socks while down there which draws a quizzical look from Harriet. "He can't stand sex with socks on" Charlotte giggles from the corner of the room. Harriet raises an eyebrow at me before dropping her eyes down to my boxers and the prodigious hardness on display.

"Can I unwrap my present now?" Harriet says in a lusty tone. "Yes" I manage to get out feeling the anticipation building as her hands seek out my waistband. Agonisingly slowly she pulls the waistband away from my body and down over my cock revealing it to Harriet for the first time. I hear a sharp intake of breath not just from Harriet but from her sister as well and it feels like the heat in the room has just been raised by a few degrees. While I rate my body as alright or good enough, my dick is something I am very proud of, at 8.5" long and thick I've been told by multiple women that it's the perfect size and shape, however at the minute the only opinion I care to hear is Harriet's.

Tbone95
Tbone95
51 Followers
12