My Mission from Mia: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck" is all that she can get out before she takes my cock into her soft hand and starts slowly stroking it interspersed with light squeezes. I take that as an invitation to start some exploring of my own and take her right breast in my hand squeezing it and taking in how soft it is. I palm her silky tit and press into the hard nipple drawing a gasp that coincides with my own. While things had been slowly building up I was at the point where I wanted to push things a bit faster, so that's what I did.

Pushing Harriet onto her back, I saw the pout at having her hand taken away from my length. That quickly disappeared into a look of anticipation as I sank to my knees in front of her and started laying kisses up her legs. I reached her thighs giving her a little nibble that elicited a squeak and carried moving my way up. Face to face with her panty covered pussy I inhaled her scent, and started to peel the panties down. Lifting her hips up to help me they quickly made their way down her legs and to the floor. I looked up greeted with my first sight of her bare pussy. It, like the rest of her, was beautiful, near identical to her sisters, who from the noises I could hear was busy playing with her own moist cunt.

Done with waiting, I dove in with my mouth and hands. I spread her thick lips and pushed my tongue through her folds, lapping at the velvety wetness. In a second my face was soaked, my tongue covered in her juices, my ears assaulted with the loud moans of the busty ginger. I licked hungrily at Harriet, intoxicated by her scent and taste, and felt her hand on the back of my head pulling me in deeper. As I licked my hands moved down to her thighs spreading them further apart and grabbing a tight hold of her plush ass. Harriet's moans increased in volume when I moved my tongue up to play with her throbbing clit. I teased it with my tongue and lips, alternating between long laps with the flat of my tongue and soft sucks with my lips wrapped around it.

Before Harriet could climax we both heard a wail from the corner as Charlotte somehow reached her orgasm first. She was however closely followed by Harriet and I felt a gush of juices hit my face. Hands grasped at my head, desperately pulling me up as she backed further up the bed, dragging me along with her to taste herself on my lips. We moaned into each other's lips tongues furiously wrestling. Suddenly I was pushed over onto my back and Harriet leaned down over me. She pressed her lips to my chest and placed kisses down my torso on her way to my cock.

When she reached it she immediately wrapped her lips around the head, moving a hand to the base as she lavished attention to the tip. I couldn't hold my moans as I looked down into her piercing green eyes staring back up at me seeking my approval. Before I could say anything though she decided playtime was over and sunk her lips lower down my shaft, her tongue teasing round my head as she gave me the best blowjob I've ever had. While I couldn't do anything but moan Charlotte had recovered enough from her orgasm to provide some commentary. "That's it sis, suck my man's perfect dick, fuck this is so hot". The thrill that went through my body when Charlotte gave the little reminder of the taboo nature of what I was doing threatened to push me over the edge as Charlotte took my manhood deeper and deeper still until her lips locked round the base.

"Do you like that baby?" I heard Charlotte ask breathily "How good is my sister at sucking cock?". That did it for me, with a grunt and a buck of my heaps I unloaded straight down Harriet's throat. For what felt like minutes I kept pumping my cum directly into her stomach which triggered Charlotte's second orgasm of the night. When I was finally done I laid back, sweat dripping from my brow, as I closed my eyes to catch my breath. I felt Harriet move as she dragged her tits up my body and her hand found my still fully erect member. She pressed her lips to mine and hungrily snogged me, tasting a hint of myself barely even registered as I greedily pawed at her lush curves.

In a minute, while I was still slightly breathless from the kiss I'd recovered enough to flip Harriet over and settle in between her thighs. I pushed her legs wider apart with my knees and leaned down to take her nipple in my mouth, eliciting more gasps from both sisters. As I rolled her sensitive nipple around my mouth my hand reached out to play through her folds. I found her completely sodden and leaned up pushing forwards until my diamond hard cock was lined up with her wet slit. Looking down into her eyes, she answered the unspoken question immediately. "Put it in me Tony, fuck me and make me scream like I've heard you make my little sister scream" Harriet said, which caused a little whimper from Charlotte who had abandoned the chair and was stood next to the bed watching the scene unfold with one hand tweaking her nipples, while the other teased her glistening pussy.

"Do it baby, rock my sister's world, ruin her for other men" Charlotte said, leaning forwards for a better view. I reached out to Charlotte and helped her on to the bed. "It's only fair that you get a front row seat, seeing as this was your present Char" I say as I move my hips teasing the head of my cock against Harriet's pussy. I begin to softly push forward, the head of my cock snaking its way through her puffy lips before Harriet stops me. "I want Charlotte to put it in" Harriet says stunning me. Charlotte however showed no hesitation and immediately wrapped her small hand around my shaft pulling it past the lips and right at the entrance to her sister's cunt.

"Now baby" Charlotte whispered in my ear before she pushed lightly on my back. That was all I needed and I sank agonisingly slowly into Harriet's wet folds. Inch by inch I pushed forwards, until I hilted deep inside of her, the head of my cock kissing her cervix. "Oh fuck that's big, how the fuck do you fit this inside you Char" Harriet says through a moan. Whether Charlotte responded or not I don't know as at that moment I pulled my cock backwards through the soft, tight warmth and let out a moan of my own. Harriet let out a hiss of pleasure and looking down at her I saw a deep desire that told me she was ready, and so was I.

Starting slowly to allow her to get used to my size I softly rocked my hips back and forth, dragging back until just the head was in, and pushing forwards until my balls pressed against her ass. The smell of sex and sweat was heavy in the air, as were the sounds of moans from all three people in the room. I gradually increased the pace, pumping my hips harder causing Harriet to squeal every time I bottomed out. While I was in heaven, I hadn't forgotten about my wonderful girlfriend and leaned over kissing her hard, breaking the concentration she had lavished on the point her sister and I were joined at. "Thank you baby, I love you" I told Charlotte still increasing my pace. "I love you too baby, now fuck Harri like she deserves" she replied with one last kiss.

I did exactly as she asked and leaned forward placing a hand on either side of Harriet and started to properly fuck her. Slamming my hips into hers she writhed and moaned in ecstasy. I kept up the pace and it wasn't long before I was rewarded with a gush of juices against my thighs. Both of us were too caught up in pleasure to form any words, but I leaned further down to passionately kiss her hoping to convey how much I was loving this. We continued for what simultaneously felt like hours and mere seconds, until my second orgasm crept up on me. My brain working just enough I warned Harriet "I'm going to cum Harriet". In response she wrapped her legs around my waist and tried to pull me even deeper "Cum inside me, I want to feel every last drop you unload inside of me" she said. And so I did, I cried out in pleasure as I let loose what felt like a never ending stream of cum deep inside of my girlfriend's sister. All around me I heard cries of ecstasy filling the air, and a small part of my brain heard one coming from behind me that would have caused me pause if the primal part of my brain wasn't in full control.

As my orgasm came to an end, my vision went white and I felt a sharp pain in my head. Obviously I'd heard of mind blowing orgasms, but they weren't actually supposed to be a thing. Panic started to set in a bit as the pain increased and moments passed with my vision still white. I tried to blink away the whiteness and slowly the world around me came into focus. During the whiteout I had separated from Harriet and felt out in front of me for her. All of a sudden, like a switch had been flipped, the pain went away, and my brain kicked back into working order. I noticed that my knees were no longer on the soft bed they had been on and instead were on cold hard ground. Shaking my head and blinking one last time I could still see white, a lot of white and realised I was looking at a bright white floor.

I slowly lifted my head, wondering what the fuck was going on, my eyes catching on a pair of feet poking out from beneath a white dress, as blindingly brilliant as the floor. I continued raising my head, and more of the person in front of me came into view. I quickly surmised that this wasn't Charlotte or Harriet, and began to panic again. Closing my eyes for a second to get my breath under control I lifted my head to stare into the face of perfection.

Shoulder length blonde hair framed a face with sharp features accented by blue eyes, a button nose sat above pouty lips. As I took the woman in I ended up having to make a double take as I noticed a pair of pointy ears poking out of the blonde hair, far pointier than any ears I had seen before. All of this happened in a matter of seconds before the lady, and everything about her exuded lady in every sense of the word, opened her mouth to speak.

Her voice sounded like pure sex, sensuality oozed with every syllable. "That was wonderful, it's been a long time since I've seen a show that good" The blonde said with a look of pure delight on her perfect face "I'm so happy that I picked the four of you to come here". Noting what she said I looked to my right to see Harriet and Charlotte on their knees, faces flushed and still sweating from the exertion, naked as the day they were born, with what I assumed was the same dumbfounded look of shock I wore. Looking down at myself I saw that I confirmed that I was still naked.

I caught a slight movement from the corner of my eye, and shifted my gaze to the left only to let out a gasp of shock as I saw my twin sister Sarah sat there, also naked, sweaty and flushed. Forcing myself to look away in shame at the twinge of arousal I looked back at the beautiful blonde as she spoke again. "I can see that you're a bit uncertain of what's going on, so I'll give you a quick rundown before you can ask questions" She said "First of all my name is Mia, and I am the goddess of lust and passion. You drew my attention while I was searching the worlds to find worthy champions". I opened my mouth to speak before closing it after I remembered she'd allow questions once she was done, although I allowed a look over at my twin with questions racing through my mind. I noted that Mia shifted slightly uncomfortably before continuing. "I have bought you here to my world in the hope that you will agree to be my champions and help right the wrongs that this world is facing. Though I have you at a disadvantage, as I took you from your world seconds before a gas pipe burst leading to an explosion that was destined to kill the four of you".

12