All Comments on 'My Mistress is My Wife'

by slavetohiswife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Advice

You really need to learn about proper grammar and punctuation. No one needs to be an English professor, but things like, " I must OF lost my concentration" (should be "I must HAVE lost... ") are just glaring, terrible grammar. Some of the punctuation, or lack of it, is so bad it renders the sentence nonsensical, e.g. " No you're going to go find watch... "

Try "Grammarly.com". It may help you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start!

Grammar police should relax, I loved it! Only wish it was longer. Well done!

slavetohiswifeslavetohiswifeover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks to both

I appreciate the feedback, and I will readily admit this first chapter is a bit sloppy. I am rusty as I haven't written in a long time. I apologize for any lack of enjoyment the grammar issue may have caused and I hope you will read all further chapters! Thank you for liking the story and there are more chapters to come! I hope you enjoy them all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Love your approach...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for sharing this great story. Keep them cumming......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What's the point?

Why would he marry or stay married to a bitch? Why would she marry a wimp? To get ahead, he needs to work full time too. And he can pee and jack off at any time. What's she going to do? Beat him up? And he sends her to jail. This whole scenario has no upside for him. He gets demeaned, degraded and humiliated. Do he have no pride? I wonder what his Father would think, let alone his Mother or her Mother? A tptal train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really feel that men who want to be slaves and abused by mistress wives have a paraphilia that is mentally and emotionally harmful. This kind of extreme femdom kink is rooted in emotional or physical trauma in childhood involving their mother or other female relative or guardian. . (I know this must be true. I read it on the internet.) Men chasing this toxic kink will be chasing it forever. Never satisfied, a lonely person, masturbating in isolation as life ticks by. First step to happiness, get a hobby, preferably offline and outdoors. Next, start doing pushups, get some cardio, lift a few weights or other strength training. Then reduce erotica and porn intake, or switch from fet to vanilla. Get your mind out of the the dopamine rabbit hole that is erotica and porn. Do you read erotica for hours with you cock out, edging for hours reading multiple stories, trying to find the " best" story or porno vid to finally ejaculate too? ? Are porn and erotic stories consuming most of your free time? Are you happy? Things to consider.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous