My Mistress Kathie Lee Gifford

Story Info
Kathie Lee Gifford is my Mistress and slut.
3.7k words
3.85
8k
3
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

***

I was peeping in on my boss, Kathie Lee Gifford, as she was sitting on the toilet, in her master bedroom, at her house. She's not only my boss, but she's also the focus of a lot of my sexual fantasies. I was rubbing my cock, as I watched her pee and play with her clit. She's such a gorgeous woman, so sexy. I watched closely, as the piss emptied into the toilet and her beautiful hand, with those expensive, well manicured nails slowly rubbed her erect clit, in circles. Kathie Lee leaned her beautiful head back and opened her mouth, softly moaning in self pleasure. She was a beautiful vision of sexual awesomeness.

Her left hand reached up and squeezed her soft, C cup breast. I'm dreamt of fucking her, so many times, but I've never made a move. She's my boss and also a powerful woman with connections. She's very nice to me, but she also will remind you that she's in charge and that you should never forget that. I watched through the crack in the door. She had forgotten to close the bathroom door all the way. I pulled my 10 inch cock out of my dress pants and let it hang there. I wanted to go through the door and shove it down her throat, so fucking bad, but I just watched.

She moaned louder, assuming I was still downstairs, where I was when she went to the bathroom. I had looked through her drawers before and even taken a couple of bras, to use on my cock, as I jacked off dreaming about fucking her. I watched her, as she rubbed that gorgeous pink clit in circles, then up and down. She used the nail on her forefinger to lightly scratch the erect clit, pulling it all the way up and then letting it fall back into place. She squeezed her left breast through her red blouse. She has such beautiful breasts. All natural and so soft. Every time she hugs me, I concentrate on the feeling of them, as they rub against my chest.

She was moaning louder, almost reaching climax, when I accidentally bumped the bathroom door. DAMN, she looked at the door, startled. "Dick, is that you?" She asked. I didn't know what to say. She pulled her beige skirt down quickly and came through the door. There I was, standing there looking at her, with my huge, hard cock sticking out. I didn't say anything. There wasn't much to say. She had caught me, not with my pants down, but with them up and my cock out, flopping in the breeze, so to speak.

Kathie Lee looked at me, with an upset and stern look. She slowly walked over to me and just looked at me. She looked down at my hard cock and back up at me. She folded her arms and shook her head. Her long, dark blonde hair, tied back in a ponytail, moving, as she shook her head. She didn't say a word. She just looked at me with that angry look, her arms folded. I felt bad. I felt I had screwed up my job and she would fire me. No more nice, breast rubbing hugs. No more hanging out at her house, watching her at her pool, in a bikini. I prepared for the firing. "I'm so sorry..." I tried to apologize, but she cut me off.

"I'm so mad at you Dick. You invaded my privacy. You watched me use the bathroom and pleasure my self. Your disgusting. YOU PERVERT!!" She was really mad and I felt even worse. I started to apologize again, but she just grabbed my hard cock and squeezed it, so freaking hard. I grimaced in pain. She slapped it really hard and slapped my balls really hard too. I grimaced again. She had an evil smirk on her face. She was enjoying hurting me. She kept slapping my cock and balls. She slapped them, as hard as she could. She even kneed me in the balls. I bent over and grunted. She grabbed my hair and jerked my head back.

"You stand there and take it bitch!" She slapped my face hard, grabbing it in her right hand and squeezing it. She took her right, high heel shoe off and grabbed the back of it. She slammed the front end down on my cock, as hard as she could. I grunted loud and bent over in pain. She pulled me back up. She kept slapping my rock hard cock with her shoe over and over. It fucking hurt so bad. She just smirked and laughed. After about 15 or so whacks, of her shoe on my cock, she stopped.

She just looked at me again. She had that same angry and stern look on her face, from earlier. "You probably enjoyed that, you disgusting pervert. Look, you're still hard. I knew you liked it... What shall I do with you? Hmmmm, I could fire you." She slapped my face again. "I could call the police on you. " She slapped me again and slapped my cock very hard too. "Hmmmm, I just don't know what the perfect punishment should be."

She walked around me, in a circle, slowly. She shad her arms crossed and was rubbing her chin. She looked so fucking sexy. I was in pain, but also, very much turned on. "I have it! I will make you my slave. You can keep your job Dick. Even though you're a filthy pervert, you're a very good assistant, so I'll keep you around. You will address me as Mistress, at all times. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" She squeezed and twisted my big balls. I grunted loud.

"Yes Mistress." I painfully answered.

"You are not to touch or sexually gratify yourself at all, in any way, unless I give you permission. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" She squeezed on my balls again.

Bent over in pain, I answered her. "Yes Mistress."

"You will be at my beckon call and you will obey me at all times, without exception. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" She squeezed my cock and twisted it. I grimaced in pain again.

"Yes Mistress." I answered, once more.

"Good, now massage my feet slave." She sat on the bed and took her other shoe off.

"Yes Mistress." I picked her right foot up and softly rubbed it. Every inch, from toe to heel. I rubbed my thumbs into her sole, back and forth, massaging it. I did the same with her left foot. I alternated, one foot at a time. I rubbed every ridge and wrinkle. Softly, but also firmly, rubbing every inch, of both tan feet.

"Lick them and kiss them slave." She ordered.

"Yes Mistress." I softly and slowly licked every inch, of both feet. Even between her toes. I softly kissed every inch of both feet, as well. I rubbed them, as I licked and kissed them. My head down.

"Suck my toes slave." She ordered and I obeyed.

"Yes Mistress." I sucked each toe, starting with the big toe, all the way down to the pinkie toe. I sucked all ten toes slowly, as I massaged her sexy, tan feet. I sucked them, in and out of my mouth, slowly. Her red nail polish, on her toenails, looked great. I'm not a foot guy, but she had great feet. She may be in her 60's, but she's still gorgeous, from head to toes.

"Go home now slave, but remember our deal. Not touching yourself. Oh, here's something for you to think about tonight." I looked at her, before I walked out of her bedroom. She took her red blouse off and her white, lacy bra as well. She played with her gorgeous tits, as I looked at her and them. She shook them and smirked at me. "Remember slave, no touching that thing of yours. You better not even think about cumming. No self pleasure in any way. DO YOU UNDERSTAND SLAVE?"

I looked at her beautiful face and those beautiful, soft, tan tits and breathed a deep breath, exhaling slowly, so turned on by her. "Yes Mistress."

"Good, now get out." She ordered. I left, thinking about her and those tits, on the drive home. I couldn't stop thinking about her all night. I obeyed her command and didn't pleasure, or even touch myself.

I drove her to work the next morning. On the way, she all of a sudden pulled up her white tank top and pulled her gorgeous tits out of her white bra and played with the nipples. She was enjoying teasing me. She pulled the thick nipples and flicked them, they were already hard. "Do you think I have beautiful tits slave?" She asked and I gave a simple, obvious answer.

"Yes Mistress, they are absolutely gorgeous Mistress."

"I agree slave. I bet you would love to have them wrapped around that big cock of yours." She said smirking.

"Yes Mistress. I would love that so fucking much." I answered. She slapped my face hard.

"You dirty Pervert. Don't talk like that to me." She slapped me again.

"I'm sorry Mistress. Your just so perfect in every way I got excited. I apologize." I tried to concentrate on the road. She pulled her nipples as far as they would go, holding them. She let them pop back into place and looked at them, rubbing them up and down very fast. I looked over at her and she got mad.

"WATCH THE ROAD YOU PERVERT!!" She took her tennis shoe off and smacked my crotch with it, hard. I grunted very loud, but quickly regained my composure. A trucker pulled beside us and Kathie Lee smirked a very devious smirk. She turned towards the trucker, flashing him. She shook her gorgeous tits for him. He honked his horn and pulled away.

"I flashed him, but you better watch the road slave! You're at my mercy. You only get pleasure if I feel like allowing it. You're a filthy, worthless slave!" She laughed and slapped my face again. She then pinched and twisted my right nipple, very hard. She kept twisting it, so fucking hard. I groaned, but concentrated on the road.

"Yes Mistress. I understand." I said in pain.

"Good slave. Keep flattering me pig" She commanded.

"You are the most beautiful, sexiest, most gorgeous woman on earth. You have the most perfect breasts, the most perfect body. You are a goddess like none other Mistress." I said, with a hard, hurting cock in my pants.

"Good pig. Very good." She surprised me, by reaching over and rubbing my hard cock through my pants. She squeezed it gently and rubbed it slowly. FUCK, it felt good, but she stopped.

"Only a small taste of my pleasure for you pig." She put her tits back in her bra and pulled her tank top down. We pulled into the NBC studios parking garage and went upstairs to her dressing room. She got dressed, with me watching. I had to stand there, watching, but not touch myself. She walked over and lightly brushed her hand up and down my crotch, to tease me. I had to stay in her dressing room and not move at all, while she filmed her show. They did a bathing suit segment, so Kathie Lee came in and took her clothes off. I breathed in slowly, trying not to cum in my pants, looking at her.

"Don't you dare cum in those pants slave, or you're fired!" She looked at me, playing with her beautiful breasts, teasing me and laughing at me. She walked up to me and pressed her naked body against mine, rubbing it on me.

"Let's play a little game slave. I'm gonna try and make you cum, but if you do, you're fired." She laughed and pulled my cock out of my pants. She jerked it really fast. Her hand was speeding up and down my thick shaft.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for me Dick. I want you to fuck me Dick. Fuck me so good baby." She said, in her sexiest and most teasing voice. She slowly licked my cheek and jerked my cock faster and faster and faster. I held off from cumming. I closed my eyes and forced myself not to cum. Kathie Lee turned away from me and bent over, rubbing her naked ass on my rock hard, throbbing cock.

"Cum on Dick. Shove it up my wet pussy baby. Just shove it in and fuck my brains out. Shoot your thick cum deep in my pussy. HA HA HA." She was loving, driving me insane, with her gorgeous body. She softly rubbed that beautiful, well trimmed pussy on my cock. Her labia gripping my cock, leaving a trail of pussy juice on it, as it rubbed slowly up and down it. I was so fucking hard. My cock felt like a bar of steel. I wanted to cum so fucking bad, but I knew I couldn't. I knew I couldn't shove my cock up her pussy either.

"Good slave." She turned back around, grabbed my cock and leaned over, her mouth inches from my throbbing monster. She lightly blew warm air, on the tip of my cock. She kept blowing air on it, my cock twitching repeatedly. I was losing my mind. I wanted her so damn bad. She knew it and smiled up at me, laughing. She stuck her tongue out, almost touching my cock with it. It was so close to it. My cock wanted to jump into her mouth, but she just teased me, licking her tongue up and down, and but never touching my cock with it.

"Lay down slave. NOW!!" She ordered and I obeyed. I laid on the floor. Kathie Lee walked over to my face, rubbing her pussy. She looked down at me and smiled. She squatted down a d placed her beautiful, wet pussy on my mouth. She grinded it on my mouth.

"Eat my pussy slave and make it good. Make me cum!" I shoved my tongue as far up her pussy as I could and licked her out rapidly. I wiggled it in her pussy, twisting it across every inch of her insides. I swabbed her pussy walls with my tongue and licked them, darting my tongue quickly back and forth. She moaned and ground that sweet pussy on my mouth, looking at me. I licked her out, as fast as I could and reached up, smacking her clit softly. I pinched it hard, then rubbed it very fast, my tongue twisting across her pussy walls, licking fast. She moaned loudly and came in my mouth. She covered my tongue with her sweet pussy cream and I licked it all up, swallowing every damn drop. I kissed her pussy over and over, licking it totally clean.

"Very good slave. Very good." She got off of my face and leaned down, kissing me. She tasted herself and smacked her lips. She got up and put on her swimsuit. She told me to stand up and keep my cock rock hard, while she was gone, but not touch myself. I obeyed. It was easy. I just thought about eating that beautiful pussy.

Kathie Lee came back, after they finished filming the show. She brought Hoda with her. They both were wearing one piece, pink swimsuits. Hoda was shocked, when she saw me standing there, with my 10 thick inches, rock hard. She walked over to me and grabbed it, stroking it. I just stood there and enjoyed her hand on my cock. Kathie Lee closed the door and locked it. "You're gonna fuck Hoda, while I watch, slave. You're gonna pound the shit out of her and make her cum three times. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Kathie Lee ordered.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress. You are the most gorgeous and best Mistress ever." I said smiling, excited to get to fuck someone.

"Yes, you're right slave. NOW FUCK HER SILLY AND REMEMBER, SHE MUST CUM THREE TIMES!!" Kathie Lee sat down and watched, as I pulled off Hoda's swimsuit, bending her over, smacking her caramel ass, squeezing it. I leaned over and twisted my tongue, in and out of her pussy, licking her out fast.

"You've got him trained very well Kathie Lee. Mmmmmmmmm." Hoda said, moaning and wiggling her sexy caramel ass all over my face. I stood up and slammed my huge cock up her wet, hairy pussy hard. I grabbed her dark brown hair, pulling it hard and smacked her ass. She moaned loud. I pounded her pussy, so fucking hard. My cock was like steel, from all the sexual teasing by Kathie Lee. My thick cock stretched out Hoda's wet pussy. I slammed my cock in that caramel pussy with awesome force. She squirted all over my cock, screaming in pleasure.

"FUCK MEEEEEE!!" Hoda screamed, as I kept pummeling her tight pussy. I reached down and pinched her small, brown clit very hard. She screamed. I rubbed it as fast as I could and pounded up her soaking wet pussy. She came again, squirting all over my cock. I pulled out, her juice shooting out, on me and the floor. I slammed back up her pussy hard and pulled out, repeating the process several times. I smacked her ass hard. She screamed again. I pounded her pussy with relentless power and supersonic speed.

"I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGGG!!" There it was, number three. Hoda squirted on my cock and wiggled that sexy ass on it.

"DON'T YOU CUM SLAVE!!" Kathie Lee shouted. I stopped fucking Hoda immediately. I didn't move. Kathie Lee got up and walked over to me. She rubbed my chest and slapped my face. She rubbed Hoda's ass and smacked it. Hoda moaned. Kathie Lee walked over to her desk, pulling off her swimsuit. She sat on the edge of her desk and rubbed her pussy. She looked at us and smiled.

"He cums in me bitch. Get over here slave and fuck me silly." Kathie Lee commanded. I pulled out of Hoda and ran over to Kathie Lee. I shoved my cock up her beautiful pussy and fucked her hard and fast. I was so excited, finally getting to fuck my dream woman. All of the abuse and teasing was worth it. I reached up and squeezed her amazing tits. I pulled her thick nipples and squeezed them, her tit milk shooting out. I quickly put my mouth on her tits, sucking them, swallowing her sweet milk. I sucked them hungrily, as I pounded her pussy relentlessly. "I'M CUMMMMMMMMINGGGGGG!!" Kathie Lee screamed and squirted all over my cock.

I took charge now and pulled out of her pussy quickly flipping her over. I smacked her ass hard and pulled her ponytail. I slammed up her soaking wet, sexy pussy so fucking hard. "YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW KATHIE LEE!! THIS IS MY FUCKING PUSSY NOW!!" I became the boss. She was my bitch now. I pounded her fucking pussy harder and fucking harder, drilling all 10 thick inches up that famous snatch as fucking hard as I could.

"YES BABY TAKE IT!! TAKE YOUR PUSSY!! IT'S YOURS!! I'M YOURS!! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!" Kathie Lee yelled out in pleasure. I smacked her fucking ass hard! I pulled her ponytail hard and just fucked that bitch fucking silly! She squirted again, all over my cock. I drilled up her pussy and rubbed her hard clit so damn fast, my hand was a blur. She screamed out in pleasure again and squirted again, all over my cock. I pulled out, her cum shot out, all over me and the floor. I shoved my super hard, throbbing cock, all the fucking way up her tight ass.

She yelled and lurched forward. I pulled her fucking ponytail hard and drilled her fucking ass, spreading it wide, with my huge cock. Hoda came over and knelt down, sucking my big balls, as I pummeled Kathie Lee's tight ass. "YESSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASSSSSSSS DICKKKKKKKK!! IT'S YOUR ASS BABYYYYYYY!!" Kathie Lee screamed. She squirted again, all over Hoda this time. Hoda licked her clean and resumed sucking my big balls. I pulled out and pulled Kathie Lee down to the floor. I shoved my cock in her mouth, fucking it fast. I grunted and came my thick load in her mouth. She swallowed quickly. I came a ton. I hadn't cum in awhile and it poured out. She swallowed five mouthfuls of thick cum. She looked up at me, smiling, sucking my pulsing cock, her tongue licking it, as she sucked it. She swallowed every damn drop.

Kathie Lee sucked me totally clean. She kissed Hoda, letting her taste my cream. They both sucked me dry. I let loose and pissed all over their faces. They were shocked, but I didn't give a shit. I just kept pissing. They both sucked my cock, as I pissed in their mouths. They sucked me dry again, after I finished pissing in their mouths.

We fucked for another hour in Kathie Lee's dressing room. I came in both of their asses. Hoda came home with us. We fucked on the drive home. I pulled over and fucked both of them, out in the open, on the side of the road. Cars and trucks honked their horns as they passed us. I had both women bent over the hood of the car, fucking their brains out. I pissed on their fucking faces, right there on the highway. I made them both my sex sluts. I own them both now. I moved in with Kathie Lee. I'm the master now. She obeys me, every second of every day. Hoda is my bitch too. They are both my sexual property and I use them both everyday.

I fuck Kathie Lee any way I want, any time I want, now. She gives her body to me happily. I enjoyed being her slave, but I enjoy being her master even more. She's such a gorgeous sex goddess. We have so much fun now and it all started where her being... My Mistress Kathie Lee Gifford.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers