Sissy Lesbian Rita Meets Lisa

Story Info
Rita acquires a sister and they submit together.
9.1k words
4.73
28.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

This is a continuation of my two already published stories: 'Miss Johnstone's Lesbian Sissy Slut' and 'Further Training as Sissy Lesbian'. I sincerely recommend reading these stories first as it provides background for this one. My stories have been well received and I would like to thank you all for the positive response!

Enjoy and please take time to give me some feedback!

Theo

7. Meeting Lisa

Rita became my full-time persona and I was very busy serving my Mistresses, and my education in how to become a perfect lesbian sissy slut took up all my time. Since I could not go my old school as Rita, my Mother and Granny Mistress decided to homeschool me until a suitable alternative school could be found.

Lessons at Miss Johnstone continued, and I usually spent two whole days every week at her house, learning more about the correct girly behavior and attitudes as well as being submitted to her strict discipline and sexual training.

I was to learn that I was not her only special pupil. Miss Johnstone had recently taken a young orphaned woman under her wings. Lisa was a bit older than me, about six months older. She had just turned nineteen but was very slight of build and looked younger than her actual age. Through her excellent contacts with the local social services, Mistress Johnstone had no problem in getting Lisa assigned to her care. After all: She was a respected teacher and educator. That she was also a mature lesbian who loved not only young sissy boys like me, but who also lusted for young women to seduce and dominate and turn into submissive and obedient lesbian sluts.

Lisa was thus very competently seduced and sexually trained by the dominant schoolteacher and proved to be a very willing victim, easily dominated and trained to serve her Mistress. Thus, since she now had her own live-in lesbian slut, Mistress Johnstone decided to include the both of us in her sexual games, also with the aim of introducing me to the dark and seductive thrills of actual lesbian subjugation. The perfect setup for the mature schoolteacher lusting for young sissies as well as young women to serve her and be her obedient and willing playtoys.

I was very taken with Lisa from the first moment I saw her. I had just started one on my visits to Miss Johnstone, dressed in a lovely revealing baby-blue satin outfit with matching underwear and dark blue, very high-heeled shoes. She was all in black, tight skirt and shirt, and kissed me hotly and for a very long time when I arrived and then called for Lisa.

The slight, petite young woman came down the stairs, slowly and hesitantly, and looked very young in her tight pink top and matching small pink skirt. Her har was a curly cloud around her blushing face, which was made up to make her look like a slut: Heavy mascara, red lipstick, rosy rouge. She was a vision from a my most vivid dreams and I felt my constricted sissy clit stiffen as I watched her descend.

Lisa went to Miss Johnstone, who gave her a hug and a very unchaste kiss, penetrating the sweet girl's willing mouth with a demanding and exploring tongue while she indecently fondled the young woman's slight body, caressing the firm ass cheeks with her experienced hands. I could only watch this indecent display with increasing lust, since my own conditioning was focused on mature women having lesbian relations with other women. I wasn't even jealous. There was no place in my mind-fucked brain for being jealous: I was a submissive lesbian sissy slut and my Mistresses knew what was best for me. Jealousy never entered the relations I had with my mature partners. And never with Lisa either.

I wanted to kiss her, though. I longed to feel her pouty lips and I wanted to lick her all over and taste her pussy. I only had experience with mature women, of course, and could not help wondering what such a whorish little treasure would taste like.

Miss Johnstone had finished kissing her darling lesbian slut.

"Lisa, this is Rita. She's one of my special pupils and she is learning how to behave as a real lesbian. You see, sweetie, Rita used to be a boy, and now she is what we call a sissy, that is a lovely sexy girl in a feminized boy's body. I'm sure you'll be very good friends; in fact, I want you to be just like sisters. Come here, Rita, you may kiss Lisa."

I eagerly went to the lovely young woman and said hello to her. Then she pouted her lips and I laughed and kissed her and was immediately seduced by the sweet gummy taste of her mouth. Already conditioned, I could not help imagining how her clever tongue would feel on my sissy clit and how her warm mouth would look, engulfing my sissy plums. My tongue explored her mouth as my hands caressed her back and firm orbs.

"OK, that is enough for now! Rita: I'll bind you now to a chair so you will not be able to touch yourself. I know what an excitable little slutty sissy you are! You will then be witness to how I have trained Lisa to serve me. Come now!"

We all went to the bedroom and I was, as promised, put in tight bondage on a straight-backed chair, with Lisa's soiled panties stuffed into my mouth, giving me a delightful salty taste of her pussy. My hands were tied behind the back of the chair. The two females, the small lesbo whorish slut and her mature dominant Mistress then proceeded with a stunning show of how a well-trained young woman can provide exquisite pleasure to a mature lesbian woman.

Initially the small slutty lesbian was roughly spanked on her bare bottom, causing her to cry and beg. She was then ordered to lick and suck on Miss Johnston's feet and toes, providing me with tantalizing glimpses of her rosy, naked behind.

Then Lisa was kissed with dominant kisses, melting beneath the forceful mature lover molesting her and pinching and pulling on her stiffening nipples. Soon she was naked and sitting on her dominant schoolteacher's lap being kissed and caressed in the most indecent manner. Her buttocks were blatantly spread, and her tight anus penetrated with an exploring finger and she was urged to ride up and down, fucking the intruding digit whilst Miss Johnstone gently slapped her bottom with her free hand.

"Oh, you like this, you sexy lesbo slut! Don't you? Being fingerfucked and having your naughty bottom spanked?"

And the well-trained sweetling responded immediately: "Yes... yes, Mistress... This naughty slut loves having her tight bottom fingerfucked by her Mistress... And having her... hot bottom spanked... Thank you... thank you, Mistress..."

Indeed: Lisa was a true treasure for a mature dominant lesbian!

Next the slightly built slave slut was ordered to undress her Mistress and she was then tied spread-eagled on the bed, providing me with a wonderful view of her pink, naked slit, glistening with her pussy dew. The naked schoolteacher then knelt over the prostate woman's face, forcing her to service her dripping pussy and juicy ass. The eager slut was totally familiar with her role and used her clever tongue to pleasure the mature woman above her, obviously relishing the pungent female aroma emanating from the hairy snatch she was urged to pleasure.

I almost had an illicit sissy cum there and then, but luckily escaped by closing my eyes and thinking of big, hairy men. My panties were soaked, however, with precum leaking from my stiff little sissy clit and my whole body ached. I wanted to be part of this seditious performance on the bed. I wanted to lick my Mistress' majestic ass as her cunt was pleasured by this delectable naughty lesbian tart. I longed to kiss her sweet mouth again and taste my Mistress flavor from her mouth. I wanted to do all sorts of unnamable things to the lovely body of Lisa as I was at the same time being molested by Miss Johnstone.

Their lesbian lovemaking became more and more frantic, with the mature woman riding the young woman's face with force and utter abandon, sliding her wet slit over the willing mouth servicing her and urging the slut to pay more attention to her anus, relishing the illicit caresses of the bound nineteen-year-old she was dominating so thoroughly.

In the throes of her impending orgasm, Miss Johnstone now used her bare hand to slap and pinch the naughty bound tart's widely spread pussy and to once again fingerfuck her delectable asshole. The lesbian whore loved it, lifted her bottom from the bed as much as she could, welcoming the intruding finger and the hard, unrelenting sharp pain from having her vulnerable flesh slapped.

"Yes, you slut... come on... Feel Mistress slapping your cunt... mmmm yes... you are a sweet painslut... you love this... love the pain... Yes... ride my finger while you suck my stiff clit... Suck hard, slut! "

Slap after slap rained down on the vulnerable sex of the spread-eagled Lisa. Red and puffed her labia almost glowed with pulsating blood. With two fingers now buried inside the velvet anal passage of the young woman, Miss Johnstone wildly fucked the tight ass as she was brought to orgasm by the slut sucking and licking her glass hard clitoris. Female excretions poured from the hairy grotto over the face of the immobilized girl as the mature woman exploded in a long violent orgasm, rocking back and forth as she continued manipulating the vulnerable sex of the bound nineteen-year-old.

Then the mature schoolteacher, still with her cunt and ass over Lisa's face, bent forward and engulfed her bound slave's red and sore pussy with her mouth and proceeded to bring Lisa to a violent orgasm whilst slapping her bared thighs. Lisa screamed her release into the juicy cunt of her Mistress and bucked her lower body against the welcoming exploring mouth allowing her fulfilment.

In truth, she was already a willing whorish slut, getting off by the combination of pain and pleasure provided by a dominant woman old enough to be her grandmother.

8. My Mother and Lisa

Lisa was sleeping at my house, in my bedroom and I was just returning after a heady session with my Mistress Granny. I still felt the touch of her strong hands and the insidious hairbrush on my behind, and my sissy pussy throbbed with renewed longing as I recalled the heady pleasure following the pain. My nipples felt raw and stiff against the cotton undershirt, and I still carried the intoxicating scent of Granny's female arousal on my face.

She had marked me as hers: Her pet, her love slave, her sissy slut. And I felt proud to be hers. I was thus in a state of total mental turmoil when I reached my room, changed to my plain cotton nightgown and crept into bed. My body seethed with still unfulfilled desire, but I dared not play with myself, as such illicit activity was bound to be discovered by Granny or Mother, whose rooms were adjacent to mine.

Lisa was in bed. She wore a very short nightie, pink with matching lace, and tight cotton panties.

"Hey, Rita!" I heard Lisa whisper. "Are you all right?"

"Yes, Lisa, I'm OK."

"Did your Grandmother spank you?"

"Yes.., yes she did."

"Ohh! You must hurt then! Your bottom must be all sore!"

And with those words, she was across the floor and on my bed in no time. She removed the cover and stroked my back as I was lying on my stomach.

"Oh, you poor thing!"

Her hands found their way to my ass. She lifted my nightdress and felt my hot buns.

"So warm it is, your bottom! Was she hard on you? Did she use that hairbrush of hers?"

I nodded into my pillow, drowsy and gripped by a sudden lethargy as Lisa caressed my spanked behind.

"It must be red and sore! I should know. She has treated me to several spankings with that brush! Would you like me to kiss it better?"

I was vaguely aware something was happening here, but my mind was mushy, and Lisa's hands felt nice and soothing on my sore bum. Moisture was seeping unnoticed into my panties as I was, once again, getting aroused. Seemingly by accident Lisa's hand strayed between by thighs, spreading them a little.

I nodded again to her question; certain that she would make me feel better.

The slightly built young woman in her pink nightie knelt between my naked, spread thighs. She bared each spanked buttock by gripping my panties at the top and bent down to plant sloppy wet kisses on my red, punished cheeks. It was delightfully cooling, and I sighed with contentment as Lisa laved my derriere with her lavish kisses. I drifted off on a pink cloud.

Then, abruptly, I was jerked back into the real world as a muted slap hit Lisa's upturned behind and a dark voice hissed:

"What on Earth are you two slutty girls doing?"

It was, of course, Mother in full regalia who had caught us red-handed and I had no doubt our punishment would be severe. I was thus shivering with fear as the strong mature woman gripped each of us by the upper arm and confronted us with our crime.

"What where you two sluts thinking off? You, Lisa, lying there and performing unspeakable indecent acts on Rita. Licking her behind! What naughty thoughts were in your dirty little mind, you vile girl?"

"Please, Ma'am," Lisa pleaded in a little girl voice. "Please. I noticed Rita when she came back from her session with her Mistress Granny, and I could see, she had been spanked hard, so I just wanted to soothe her hot bottom, Ma'am."

"And you believe the correct way to soothe a newly spanked bum is to licked the naked, hot skin? Hmm? Do you, Lisa?"

"N.. noo..., Miss, It's just... I.. I like... Rita..."

Lisa looked at me, askance, her face bright red with shame. The realization hit me, that Lisa had a crush on me! Nobody had ever had a crush on me before and I felt suddenly very flattered and couldn't help smiling a little at Lisa, irrespective of the seriousness of our predicament.

"Yes. I'm sure you have a crush on Rita. And Rita is a nice sissy girl, most certainly. Such crushes are common and normally innocent. However, licking your sister's behind after she had been thoroughly spanked by her Grandmother, that is not an innocent action! You've been very naughty, haven't you Lisa?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I've been a very naughty girl," Lisa replied in that small, little girl voice she used when addressing my Mother or other mature women. And she did look very young, standing there in her stumpy pink nightie and tight cotton panties, white with little red flowers on. Her eyes were downcast, and she looked just like a girl caught by her mother with her hand in the cookie jar.

My formidable Mother stepped close to Lisa, stroked her cheek and gripped her chin, forcing the nineteen-year-old lesbian slut to look directly into her eyes.

"And what can naughty slutty girls except when they misbehave so blatantly?"

"They... they can expect to be.. to be... punished..., Mistress!"

"Yes indeed. And how should you be punished, eh, Lisa? What would you consider a fitting disciplinary action for the depraved act you were caught performing with Rita?"

"I.. I don't know... a... a.. spanking..., perhaps?

"Hmm, a spanking. Yes. A naughty slut like you needs frequent spankings, most certainly! And I believe a sound over the knee spanking of your derriere until it has attained a good, glowing red color will be just the thing to spark off your lesson in obedience."

My impressive Mother now turned her piecing attention to me.

"So, Rita. What am I to do with you while I spank Lisa's hot and naughty bottom? Hmm? I'm certain it will be a most valuable lesson for you. But first: Tell me how you felt when Lisa kissed you spanked posterior? I'm sure it was very red and warm after your grandmother's treatment..."

"I.. Yes, Mother... Ma'am... it was very warm and red, my ... behind... and Lisa's kisses were... nice and cool, Mother... they made me relax..."

"Yes, I'm sure they did... Now, I don't want you fiddling around while I concentrate on Lisa, but I also want you to pay very close attention to her punishment, so I'm going to tie you to this chair, so you will have a good view. And you must concentrate on what I do! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mother," I meekly replied, and felt an anticipatory tingle in my sissy clit at the prospect of being tied up and forced to witness my young lesbian friend receive an over the knee spanking by my forceful Mother.

I was placed on a high-backed chair and ordered to spread my legs and keep my hands behind me. Our Mother then quickly tied my hands together with a silken scarf and secured my ankles to the legs of the chair. She then, to my chagrin, drew my nightie up, so my moist, pantie-covered crotch was bared. Then she positioned another chair in front on the one, I was tied to, and ordered Lisa to kneel before her.

The petite lesbian woman did as she was told and knelt submissively in front of her daunting pretend Mother. I realized I had acquired a sister!

"Kiss my hands, you sinful brat, and ask nicely for your punishment!"

I had previously that evening begged for my Mistress Granny to spank my bottom and had felt a depraved pleasure at this. Lisa now eagerly kissed the proffered hands and asked in a humble and obedient voice to be spanked. Mother graciously accepted, but to my secret delight and thrill she ordered Lisa to help her remove her skirt and blouse.

I watched with steadily increasing anticipation as the small lesbian with deft and practiced movements serviced her Mother and soon had her tweed skirt removed. Beneath the tweed, Mother was wearing cream-colored underwear: A tight silken, open bottomed girdle with elastic panels circled her waist, showing off her nicely rounded, stout arse and holding up matching stockings.

She was wearing simple, classic panties and had on a pair of black ankle boots, which Lisa knelt to remove, and when her light lilac blouse was unbuttoned a matching brassiere, primly covering her generous bosom, appeared. She towered above the delinquent slutty girl, and radiated an air of discipline and dominance, but also a matronly strictness, which I found extremely exhilarating.

My statuesque Mother now sat down on the chair in front of me and looked at the dainty and slim young woman kneeling subservient before her in a short, pink nightgown.

"Very well, Lisa. You may assume the position for your spanking."

"Yes, Mommy...," Lisa replied.

Lisa placed herself on her Mother's lap, so that she stood with spread legs and her bottom was presented nicely for slaps by Mistress Mother's right hand. Lisa then held on to the legs of the chair on the opposite side, effectively pressing herself down onto the mature woman's upper thighs. Mother now pulled up Lisa's nightie, baring her pantie clad arse.

From where I sat, bound to my chair, I had a very good view of my sister's behind and noticed how the panties, which were rather too small for her, stretched tightly across her nicely rounded orbs. She really had a curvaceous arse!

The flowery panties hugged Lisa's cheeks so closely, the crease between them was clearly outlined and I could see, how snugly they fitted over her pussy and even discern her fat outer labia. She was pressing her pudendum firmly down on the bit of naked flesh between Mommy's girdle and stockings, and perhaps even rubbing imperceptibly against it. A bit of girly dew appeared to have moistened the panties and a dark spot was visible right on top of Lisa's young, naked slit.

Our Mother was now gently rubbing and kneading Lisa's bottom flesh with her right hand. An investigative finger even found its way in between the spread thighs to briefly delve into the moist fabric covered crotch.

Then she directed a hard slap to the right buttock.

Smack!

No ouch. No cry of pain. Just a sharp intake of breath from Lisa, and it seemed she pressed even further into her Mother's lap and rounded her lovely bottom, presenting it for further spanks.

"What is the proper response, young lady?"

Again, a hard smack - this time to the left orb. Then further insidious caresses of the luscious flesh.