My MMF Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Molly and I get kinky.
8.4k words
4.78
9.9k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

The following story contains pegging and discussion of gay male sex. For those who are not offended by such things... read on!

Prelude to Mr Big

By 5pm I was itching to see Molly again. We'd been texting all day, but we hadn't yet made plans to see each other again. Just as I was about to ask, Molly beat me to the punch. She texted me, "I'm craving Chinese food and cock. How about I bring takeout and you supply the rest? :)"

This was, as I was learning, classic Molly. Bold, naughty, and direct.

I responded: "I'm deeply into this idea... ;)"

Molly: "mmmm yes please"

Excited, I raced home and tidied up the mess we'd left the night before, then took a quick shower. Soon there was a knock at the door. I opened it and she was standing there in a tight white t-shirt and tiny pink shorts, sporting her trademark mischievous grin. Her boobs looked huge and her nipples and areolae were clearly visible through the fabric. One look at her and just like that, all my plans for taking things slow were forgotten. I was so distracted by her body I almost fumbled the takeout bag when she handed it to me.

We put on a silly movie and mostly ignored it, talking and laughing while we ate. After dinner she went to freshen up in the guest bathroom and I ran back to the master bathroom to brush my teeth, because, let's be honest, no one wants to make out with kung pao chicken breath!

After that I made us some drinks and we cuddled up on the couch. I struggled to pay attention to the rest of the movie. Molly's creamy thighs were making my mouth water. She was snuggled in close, her head on my shoulder and her hand on my leg. Her breast was pressed against my right arm and it felt so good it was causing my dick to stir. In no time my growing erection bumped into her hand.

She looked down at the bulge in my jeans, then smiled and looked up at me.

"Sorry," I said, "I can't help it... you're so hot it's hard for me to focus on anything else."

"Oh don't apologize! I like knowing I did that," she said, running her fingers over my penis through the fabric.

She commented again on how big I was, and said none of the guys she'd been with had been as big as me. "None of them?" I asked, surprised. She blushed and said, "Well, you're number five."

She paused, as if embarrassed by what she was about to say, then told me that the sex we'd had the night before was the best she'd ever had.

I smiled and told her the same. It wasn't entirely true, but as far as first time sex with a new partner goes, it was definitely the best ever. It's really not fair to compare that to a marathon sex session with a long-time lover.

Thinking about the night before made me chuckle. I asked her if she remembered me spooning her with a raging erection. She laughed and said, "No I don't remember that at all!" I told her how she'd gotten wet in her sleep from my penis being pressed against her clit. "Mmmm," she said, "that sounds amazing. I wish I'd been awake for that."

Then she grinned naughtily and said, "Next time put it in. I want to wake up with you inside me."

I don't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped. I made a mental note, in bold letters underlined three times, to do what she suggested the first chance I got!

We'd given up all pretense of watching the movie so I turned it off. I cupped her breast and leaned in to kiss her. We made out for a while, then she squeezed my hard-on and said, "Poor thing, it must hurt to be confined like that, let me help."

She was right, my dick was painfully hard. She unbuckled my belt and I helped her pull my pants and boxers off. Anticipating another blowjob, I sat back down on the couch and leaned back, grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

Molly knelt down on the floor in front of me, admiring my erection. She reached out one hand and gently ran her fingers down my shaft to my testicles. She smiled and said, "I love your balls. They're so plump and firm. I just want to eat them up."

I laughed and said, "a little nibbling would be ok, but please don't eat them."

She giggled then pulled off her top. She looked up at me and smiled, then cupped her luscious breasts and asked, "So these are distracting?"

I nodded. My face was flushed from arousal.

Her smile turned mischievous again and she said, "Hmm maybe this will help you concentrate... Do you trust me?"

I nodded, feeling a tingle of anxiety and arousal, not knowing what to expect.

Molly cupped my balls in one hand, opened her mouth and leaned forward, sticking her tongue out toward my penis head. She looked me in the eye and paused when her tongue was barely a centimeter from my dick. Then she closed her mouth, sat back, and slapped my balls with her other hand. Smack!

I gasped, eyes wide. Her slap totally took me off guard. It hurt but it was mostly the surprise of it that made me gasp.

"Did that help? Are you paying attention now?" she asked, giggling. She stopped laughing and stared intently at me to see if she'd crossed a line.

I smiled and nodded vigorously.

She smacked my balls again, a little harder.

"Say it," she said, with that mischievous twinkle still in her eye.

"Yes! I'm paying attention!"

She smiled, her expression changing to one of visible arousal, and said, "Mmmm, good boy."

She paused for a moment to look hungrily at my testicles, just long enough for me to wonder if she was done, then spanked them one more time, just a little harder than before. Smack!

I gasped more loudly. She looked into my eyes, gauging my reaction.

"If you don't like it when I spank your balls, just say so," she said seriously, but then continued with a plaintive look, "I just can't help it. Your penis is so beautiful and your testicles are so plump and tasty. Playing with them turns me on so much... please may I spank them?"

Molly paused, waiting for my response. My balls were really starting to hurt, but it was obvious what she wanted me to say, so I smiled and told her it was ok. If it turned her on, I was into it. I was a pleaser, after all. I could relate... her perfect jiggly buttocks turned me on and I really wanted to spank them too.

She smiled really big at my response and said, "Now where was I..." then leaned forward and started sucking on me, stroking the shaft with one hand and cupping my aching testicles with the other.

God, she was so good at giving head. She treated my penis with reverence, like she was worshiping my cock. Sometimes she stopped sucking to look at it or play with it, sometimes she would just wiggle it around. When she sucked she paid particular attention to the glans. The way her tongue made little circular motions just below the head of my penis was heaven. All the while she massaged my balls gently. She definitely had experience giving blowjobs... I could tell I wasn't going to last long. I tried to think about anything but this beautiful creature sucking on my cock.

Her hand dropped from my shaft and slid into the waistband of her shorts. Her fingers worked her clit as she sucked on me, and she started making contented little moans. Her noises were so sexy I started to go over the edge. Just as I was reaching the point of no return she had an orgasm. She squeezed my balls tightly, making me gasp. She moaned around my dick, biting it gently. Her grip on my balls only relaxed when she finished coming.

My mouth was hanging open. It was as much from sheer awe as from the pain. Molly was an enigma to me. She hadn't had many partners, and in some ways seemed sexually inexperienced, but she was so forward and so sexually... intense. She knew exactly what she wanted and she wasn't shy about it. There was an innocence to her, but she was bold enough to push sexual boundaries very early in our relationship. It was as if I was a fun new toy, one she had always wanted to play with.

Molly gave my swollen penis head one last suck and let it pop out of her mouth. She stood up and ditched her tiny shorts, which were now visibly soaked through in the crotch. I noticed then that she hadn't been wearing any underwear. She winked at me and said, "be right back!" then ran (or should I say jiggled) into my bedroom. I still couldn't believe how good her butt looked naked.

She came back into the living room, tossed me a condom and climbed into my lap. She wrapped her hand around my cock, giving it a hungry look, then looked me in the eye and said, "I love your big, pretty penis. I need it right now."

I hurried to put the condom on. She reached in between her thighs with two fingers, then lifted them up to show them to me. They were connected by juicy glistening strands. She pressed them to my lips and I sucked them clean. She tasted amazing.

She reached down between her legs to grab my shaft and leaned forward, rubbing the tip of my penis between her dripping folds.

She kissed me and bore down. We both gasped when the head of my cock popped in. Despite our romp the night before she was still very tight. More so because I hadn't warmed her up with my fingers this time.

She pushed down another inch, moaning into my mouth, then sat up straight. She placed her hands on my chest, then sank down slowly but surely... three inches deep... four inches deep... I felt her getting tighter as the thicker bottom half of my shaft started to enter her. She felt amazing, so hot and wet on me, like liquid silk.

She slowly sank down further. Five inches deep... she gasped again and I felt the head of my penis bump into her cervix.

"Mmmm, you're so thick babe," she said. "Do you feel it stretching me open?" She let out a sigh of pleasure. Her eyes were closed like she was lost in the sensation. She inhaled and then exhaled slowly as she continued sinking down on me.

The angle and my upward curve made it hard for my penis to slip by her cervix. The pressure built up slowly on my cockhead until suddenly it pushed past her cervix in a rush. She gasped but kept pressing down on me, going deeper. She groaned when my penis bumped into the back wall of her vagina. At this point a little more than six inches of my penis were inside her. She was so tight around my cock it felt like a hand gripping me.

She sank down further until her buttocks settled on my thighs. I grabbed them, relishing the feel of her perfect peach globes in my hands... I was now seven inches inside her, her weight fully resting on me. There was noticeable pressure on the head of my penis. She put one hand on her lower abdomen and took a deep shuddering breath, then groaned, "oh god you're so deep."

Molly opened her eyes and looked at me. "Fuck, I love your big cock inside me," she said.

I moaned in agreement and pulled down on her butt, pushing my hips up to get the last half inch inside her. Her eyes grew wide and she cried out from the deep penetration. I felt a small swell of pride getting this reaction from her.

"Ohhhh fuck, oh my god", she gasped, and I let go with my hands. She lifted up a few inches, but then slowly lowered back down as deep as before, groaning. She started riding me slowly, getting me as deep inside her as she could, pausing at the bottom of every stroke. Each time she sank down on me I felt her cervix squish out of the way and my penis head press firmly into her back wall.

She started moaning and looking into my eyes as she rode me and it quickly became a struggle for me to keep control. She was so wet it was dripping down my balls. She was so tight on me it felt like she was jerking me off. After a few minutes she had her first orgasm, crying out softly, her boobs bouncing gently in front of my eyes. The sight was almost enough to set me off. I took a deep breath, trying to keep my cool as her insides rhythmically clamped down on the base of my penis.

After she calmed down she reached back behind her and placed one hand on my leg. She slowly leaned back, just a little. This increased the pressure on the head of my penis. Then she started rocking her hips back and forth, rubbing the head of my penis against her g-spot, then back over cervix, ending each movement with me planted firmly against her back wall.

She rode me like I was a bucking bronco, moaning and clenching her hand on my leg. After a few minutes, she cried out, gripping my leg harder. I watched as she came hard, milking me with her insides again. It was almost more than I could take and I felt myself start to go over the edge. My eyes were squeezed shut in concentration and my breathing was getting uneven.

She came to her senses just in time to realize that I was getting close. She froze, saying, "Wait, not yet!"

She reached behind her butt with her free hand and grabbed my balls, squeezing hard. I gasped from the sudden pain.

"Don't come!" she said, still gripping my balls tightly.

"Ok, ok, I won't!" I gasped.

Molly waited a few more seconds then let go, patting my testicles gently. She held still, kissing me, until my urge passed, then she started up again, rocking back and forth on my cock. Her eyes bore into mine. Her cheeks and chest were flushed. Her nipples were hard, like pink erasers sticking out from her swollen breasts. Her flat stomach was tensing and relaxing each time she rocked back and forth. My eyes were drawn to her perfectly trimmed red pubic hair. She was covered in a light sheen of sweat.

Her breathing got faster and she groaned. I felt the inevitable orgasm starting in my toes, and I managed to get out between gritted teeth, "Fuck sorry, I'm gonna come..."

She moaned, "Yes, please come!"

Her groans got louder and higher pitched and then she came hard, shaking, her boobs bouncing in a way that truly defies description and gravity. Her vaginal orgasm milked me rhythmically and took me over the edge. I came so hard it felt like my brains were coming out of my dick. I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her, pressing firmly against her back wall, trying to get even deeper. This made her cry out even louder. She held her lower belly with one hand, the fingers of her other hand digging into my leg. I spurted wildly into her as she shook and screamed.

Finally we came back down to earth and she collapsed onto my chest. She was drenched in sweat, exhausted from her orgasms and the exertion of riding me so vigorously. I slowly stopped throbbing inside her, and eventually I started to go soft. The condom felt very full, so I reluctantly pulled out to avoid any accidental leakage.

We laid there, my head resting on the back of the couch, her head on my shoulder, her breasts pressed deliciously into my chest. I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling and said, "Holy fuck."

Molly made a noise of satisfied agreement, and lifted up her head to kiss me. Her pretty blue eyes were half-lidded from pleasure and a lock of her hair was plastered to her cheek. She said, "Please do me a favor and never stop fucking me with your big beautiful cock."

I laughed out loud and spanked her right butt cheek, and said, "yes milady."

She raised her right eyebrow and said, "oh you want to spank me?"

I grinned and said, "I've been wanting to smack that tight booty since I first laid eyes on you."

She grinned and kissed me and said, "Get me some more wine first. Oh and a glass of water, I'm parched. Then we'll see who gets spanked."

To emphasize that, she reached back behind her and gave my already tender balls a light smack before climbing off me. I found this little dominant streak of hers amusing and intriguing. I wasn't particularly submissive in bed, but she was so damn sexy I was happy to let her take the lead.

I ditched the condom then went to the kitchen to get us some drinks. We downed some water and curled up on the couch naked. She sat in my lap with her legs to the side as we sipped wine and kissed.

My mind wandered. I couldn't believe how wild she was. We'd just had some of the best sex of my life, and that was no small feat! By the time I met Molly, I'd fucked almost seventy women. To be fair, most of those were one night stands, and as a general rule, if the sex was good enough to come back for more I usually did. Most of those encounters were not very memorable.

Sometimes, however, the sex was good enough to warrant coming back for seconds, or thirds, or even fourths. All in all, I'd had a lot of flings, maybe twenty or so. I'd also been in about ten relationships I would qualify as "long-term", i.e. three months or longer, where the sex had been pretty damn good. And of course I'd been in a few relationships where the sex had been downright amazing. But in all that time, not once had the sex been so good, so early on. Molly wasn't like anyone I'd ever been with. And I don't just mean sexually. Her personality, her sense of humor, her quirks, everything! She was completely unique and I loved it.

She asked me what I was thinking about, and I said, "You."

She smiled, then said, "Well you promised to give me a spanking, so stop thinking and come to bed."

We walked hand in hand to the bedroom and Molly climbed into bed, getting on her hands and knees. She arched her back, wiggled her butt and looked back at me, grinning.

My god, she was so sexy. It hit me like Viagra. I immediately started getting hard again. Her body was so perfect... that pose was so naughty. It made my head spin.

I climbed into bed behind her and ran my hands all over her ass and lower back, grabbing handfuls of butt and squeezing. I admired her sexy lower back dimples for a moment, then sat on my heels and leaned down to kiss one ass cheek. I kissed the other cheek too, then I bit it. She let out a little squeak which made me grin. I completely understood how she felt about my balls. I couldn't help biting her butt. It was so delicious it literally made my mouth water.

I ran my tongue from one cheek to the other, then down to her thigh. I slowly licked in towards her center, letting my tongue gently graze her inner thigh before flicking her clitoris.

I ran my tongue up between her labia, and then did something I'd never done before. I kept going, running my tongue up between her ass cheeks, right over her anus, up to the base of her spine.

She let out a long low moan. I licked my way back down and flicked my tongue back and forth over her asshole. She groaned in surprise and said "oh wow... mmmm, yes."

I licked in a circle around her tight rosebud and then, feeling bold, tried to plunge my tongue in... and failed. Her ass was way too tight for that, but she groaned appreciatively at my attempt. I licked her asshole for another minute or so, squeezing her butt with my hands and enjoying the sounds she was making. I made a mental note to tongue worship her more thoroughly later, but I had other plans. I was in a hurry to spank that booty!

I raised back up and placed my hands on her ass cheeks. I took some time to enjoy squeezing them, then without warning, I spanked her left buttock. Not too hard but hard enough to make her jump. She giggled. I smacked her right cheek harder. She gasped. Left. Smack! Right. Smack! I kept that up for a minute or two, then looked down and noticed a droplet of her juices rolling down her left thigh. Her ass cheeks were red and I could see her labia glistening.

My penis was throbbing and hard, inches from that perfect pussy. I wanted nothing more than to plunge inside au naturel, but it was too soon. I found a condom and rolled it on, then grabbed both butt cheeks and lined myself up.

I pressed in slowly and she sighed in pleasure. It was easier this time. She was somewhat adjusted to me from our first session on the couch, but still very tight. She was so wet I slid all the way in, in one long stroke. As my groin squished against her butt, I pulled on her ass with my hands and felt my glans press against her back wall. She groaned, "mmm yes that's the spot."