My MMF Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then it was hard to miss the fact that Molly really liked it deep. Most of my former lovers had found deep penetration too painful. A few did like it, but they all had longer vaginal canals than Molly so I wasn't really bottoming out hard with them. One girl had even masturbated by tapping a glass dildo gently against her cervix, which was quite unique, but she didn't like hard, deep sex. No one I'd ever been with had liked it hard and deep the way Molly seemed to.

She didn't wait for me to start moving. She started thrusting back against me, fucking my dick, grinding against me at the end of each stroke. I let go with my hands and just watched, enjoying the beautiful sight of her ass jiggling and bouncing against me.

I raised up my hand, and spanked her hard. Smack! Then again. Smack! Hard enough to leave a handprint on each cheek.

She groaned and shuddered her way through a small orgasm, pushing back against me and grinding until it finished, then started bouncing her juicy butt off me again. I grabbed one cheek for leverage, and thrust deeply, timing my strokes as she pushed back. The sound of her ass cheeks slapping against me filled the room, louder and louder. I spanked her again, hard. Smack! And again. Smack!

She gasped. I stopped fucking her for a second and traced my fingers gently around the red marks on her butt cheeks.

"More," she moaned, her voice shaky.

I grabbed both hips and really gave it to her, hard and fast, timing my strokes so I could spank her, never slowing down the pace. In no time she was coming again, her back arching up like a cat and her insides spasming on me.

I could tell I was going to last longer this time, so I kept up the pace, not slowing down when she came, pounding her deep and spanking her ass until it was bright red. I fucked her like my life depended on it. Each stroke made my balls smack into her clitoris. She came, and came, and came, so many times I lost count. Each time she did it got harder to hold back.

Finally it was too much. We were both drenched in sweat and I was getting physically tired. She was so wet it was dripping down my balls. I gave each cheek one last big spank, grabbed hold of her hips firmly, and started chasing my own orgasm, slamming into her as hard and deep as I could. The tip of my penis started to hurt from the impact with her back wall. I had a feeling she'd be sore in the morning too, but in the moment her cries of pleasure only got louder. Her head and arms collapsed down on the bed, her butt high in the air, and she started screaming into the pillow. She came one last time, her rhythmic clamping working me over. This time I knew there would be no holding back. I roared and planted myself balls deep, blasting a load into the deepest recesses of her vagina as she shook and screamed.

Somehow the condom held. We collapsed on the bed, a sweaty pile of limbs. I'd fucked her brains out and it was mutual. Eventually we stopped gasping for air and I reluctantly climbed off of her to go dispose of the condom.

When I got back she was half asleep. I laid down next to her and she snuggled in close, putting her head on my chest. She giggled sleepily and said that she'd never had someone lick her asshole before. It was a first for me too, but I loved how much she'd enjoyed it. We drifted off, completely spent.

And so began my relationship with Molly. Even though I met her more than ten years ago, the memories of those first few times we had sex are seared into my brain. It's hard to overstate how good the sex was in those early days... and it only got better. The sexual chemistry between us was unreal.

On top of that, Molly was kinky and completely uninhibited, with a ravenous sexual curiosity. She was multi-orgasmic and basically insatiable. Her sex drive was off the charts... we had sex every day, multiple times a day, and no matter how many times she came she wanted more. She was, in no uncertain terms, a succubus.

I'd been with other women who were multi-orgasmic, of course, but none were quite like Molly. Sarah and Diana were both extremely sensitive and needed a break after each orgasm. Molly on the other hand could have unlimited clitoral and vaginal orgasms without taking a break. How could one man hope to keep up with that?

She was a unicorn among unicorns. The unfortunate reality is that a lot of women don't come from vaginal sex at all, let alone have multiple orgasms. There's nothing wrong with that of course! Don't get me wrong, I love eating pussy, but... I also love to fuck!

By the way, yes I know the internal structures of the clitoris wrap around the vagina, so all orgasms are technically clitoral. But there's a big practical difference. Vaginal orgasms, by nature of not requiring direct, external clitoral stimulation, make a lot of sex positions more satisfying than they would be otherwise. Molly's endless orgasms were a pleaser's dream come true.

Also, if you've never fucked a multi-orgasmic woman before, it might seem like easy mode, but there is definitely a challenge! Most of them (in my experience anyway) masturbate a lot and have well-developed vaginal muscles from all the orgasms. As a result, they spasm and clench hard when they come. All the women I've known like that also got very wet. Those two things combined make it very hard to hold back.

Every multi-orgasmic woman is different though and the differences are fascinating to me. Sarah for example is the only person I've ever met who actually came *too* hard. She could only have about eight to ten orgasms before she went into what I can only describe as complete nervous system overload. Once that happened, she would start to quiver and shake and her whole body would become ultra-sensitive. For a few minutes, anything touching her skin felt like electric shocks. I had to leave her alone while she lay there and waited for it to pass. Even after she did recover, she was too sensitive to have sex again for at least half an hour!

It was like a female refractory period and it actually made things difficult. I had to time my own orgasm with the one that put her over the edge, otherwise I was left hanging until she could go again. It was still amazing sex though, don't get me wrong!

Then of course there was Diana, that beautiful but crazy girl who nearly wrecked me. She was the most sensitive of them all. She had a hair trigger and would consistently come in less than a minute of sex. She was almost too sensitive. She'd need a fifteen second break after each orgasm because they were so intense. I would just hold still inside her until she recovered. You might think that this would be frustrating but this actually worked out perfectly. The short breaks every minute or two made it easier for me to hold back my own orgasm. At the time it seemed like the best sex imaginable. And it was... until I met Molly.

Molly, well, she was a pleaser's Mount Everest. I couldn't give her enough orgasms. She was a force of nature. On top of that, each time she came she would get tighter. After she had five or six orgasms it became noticeably harder to pull out... her vaginal muscles were clamped down on me that hard! As if that weren't enough... well, read on... I won't spoil it yet.

Where was I... oh yes. As I said, Molly and I had a crazy amount of sex in those early days. I'd gained a little weight after my breakup with Diana, but after I met Molly, I swear I lost ten lbs and reacquired my six-pack just from all the fucking. We'd have sex multiple times a day, 5 or 6 times a day on the weekends.

After a few weeks, our relationship got serious and we stopped using condoms. We also started getting more adventurous. One time in particular I still remember...

The night started off with me having the kinky idea of making an ass sundae. I made her lie down with a towel under her, then I poured whipped cream and chocolate sauce on her booty. I then proceeded to lick her clean and thoroughly tongue-worship her unbelievable butt. Her ass really was perfect in every way. Molly got regular Brazilian waxes, so that area was perfectly smooth, and she kept herself very clean. It was an ass that deserved, nay *demanded* worship. After getting my fill of her delicious posterior, we started having back-massage sex, one of our favorite positions.

Molly lay flat, face down, with a pillow under her hips, and I straddled her thighs. I fucked her slowly that way while massaging her back. After she had a few orgasms I stopped rubbing her back and shifted my weight forward, angling my penis down to work over her g-spot. I started thrusting harder, angled almost straight down. With the mattress under her, there was extra pressure on her g-spot so she always came hard. This time was no exception. She had a long, drawn out orgasm, her buttocks bucking and clenching underneath me. Her pussy was especially tight that night and her clenching almost took me over the edge. But as usual, as soon as she stopped coming she asked for more. Alas, that night the pussy was too good. I needed a break.

I held still until the urge started to pass then carefully extracted myself from her tightness. Very carefully. By then I had learned that even just pulling out of Molly's pussy could set me off. I took a moment to recover. After I regained control we switched to doggy-style, one of our favorites for obvious reasons. She liked the depth, and I liked grabbing her tight little yoga booty and slamming home balls deep. Truly heaven on earth!

While we were doing that, I was admiring her tight little pink butthole, and I pressed my thumb against it. She moaned and said, "oh! mmmm... yes please..."

Encouraged, I gathered some of her juices on my thumb and pressed harder, slowly but surely working my thumb into her tight little ass as I fucked her. She loved it. It didn't take long before she came like a banshee. I felt her butthole twitching on my thumb during her orgasm. I was feeling mischievous, so I removed my thumb and got two fingers slippery with her lubrication. I slowly worked two fingers in deep, and started fucking her again. She was super tight on my fingers, and I could feel my own penis through the thin membrane between her ass and her pussy. She started groaning loudly and came even harder than the first time.

By this point she had loosened up a little on my fingers. Her pussy was absolutely soaked and my dick was covered in her juices, so I extracted my fingers, pulled out of her vagina and placed the head of my penis against her tight little hole.

She giggled and said, "oh yeah, you wanna do that? We can try but it's my first time and you're pretty big..."

I promised to take it slow, and I did, gently pressing forward. I managed to get the head of my penis inside her and she gasped. Her ass was somehow even tighter than her pussy. I worked another inch or two inside her, but unfortunately the wetness from her juices started to wear off, so I stopped and pulled out. She jiggled her butt and told me to come, so I stroked my cock until I exploded all over her perfect ass.

Our first try didn't work out but we were undeterred. We decided to try again with lube, something we had never needed before. I bought some the very next day, eagerly anticipating round two. That night we tried anal again, this time spooning. Spooning sex was one of my favorite things with Molly, because I loved the sight and feeling of her cute butt pressed against me, and I loved cupping her amazing breasts while we fucked. It drove her wild when I kissed and bit the back of her neck. Needless to say it was a favorite position for us.

This time, I lay behind her and lubed up two fingers, slowly working one then both into her butt until she relaxed a bit. Then I put a ton of lube on my penis and lined myself up. Once I felt her tight little pink opening start to yield to me, I grabbed her hip and pulled until the head popped in. We both groaned and I stopped to let her adjust. I was rock hard, throbbing inside her. And god was it ever tight. As tight as her pussy was (and it was by far the tightest I'd ever felt) her ass was even tighter.

I took my time, working my way deeper, stopping to reapply lube periodically, until I was about five inches in. I stopped, feeling resistance. I figured this was as deep as I could go, so I started stroking to that depth. In typical Molly fashion though, she said "more... deeper."

So I started thrusting, slowly at first, pushing deep, feeling the resistance at the end of each stroke. Molly was loving it, pushing her butt back against me. She reached back and grabbed my butt, keeping me from pulling out too far. I stayed deep, fucking her with quick little strokes until without warning she cried out. She hunched forward, her body spasmed and I felt her asshole fluttering on my dick. At first I wasn't sure if she was ok, but then I realized she was having an orgasm! It was her first anal orgasm, and the first I'd ever seen any woman have.

Before I could get over my shock, Molly had already recovered. She moaned deliriously, "Mmmm god, mmm fuck. Keep going... I want it deeper..."

I wasn't sure if I could get any deeper but I was determined to try. We repositioned ourselves, with me on my knees and her on her right side. I applied more lube, straddling her bottom leg while she lay with one leg pulled up. I slid back inside her tight ass, deep, until her perfect buttcheek squished against me. Then I grabbed her hip and leaned my weight into her. I felt the resistance on the head of my penis start to yield slightly. I pulled back a little then cautiously pressed forward again. She moaned louder and I felt something tight start to envelop the end of my penis. I pulled back again then pushed in a little harder. Slowly, ever so slowly, I felt the whole head of my penis pop into a very tight space. Somehow I had managed to get balls deep. She gasped and started shaking, and I got concerned. I asked if she was ok, and she managed to get out a few words, panting loudly, "uh, yes, hnh, so, guh, fuck, ungh, so good!"

I didn't know it then but the head of my penis was in her colon, being squeezed tightly by it, and it was driving her wild. She grabbed my hip and directed me. She wanted it balls deep, so I gave it to her with short strokes, each one pulling out just an inch or two, the head of my penis popping in and out of her colon each time. She let out a long continuous moan, muffled by the pillow. I think she might have been biting it. As usual, I was in awe at her raw, powerful sexuality.

I eventually gained confidence that I wasn't hurting her, so I grabbed her butt and hip firmly with both hands and gave it to her hard. She lost it. She bucked, she screamed, her whole body shook. She had one orgasm, and then another, and then another. I fucked her perfect, tight little ass until I couldn't hold back. Each time she came, her colon squeezed the head of my penis and her tight asshole rippled on the base of my shaft. Finally it was too much and I came buckets as her body shuddered through one last anal orgasm.

I was worried I had hurt her but when she could speak again she assured me that she was ok. And then came the next big shock. When I pulled out, it was clean. No mess at all, well, except for lube and semen. I knew from experience that this was not typical of anal sex, not without preparation. But, as I said, she was unlike anyone I'd ever been with. Anal sex had never been a favorite of mine, but with Molly I was instantly hooked. This was a recurring theme with her. She had a way of giving people fetishes.

My mind was blown. As if she wasn't enough of a magical creature, I had now discovered she orgasmed from anal sex. And, just like with vaginal sex, the deeper I fucked her ass the harder she came!

Don't get me wrong, anal sex with her wasn't always that clean, not every time, but we learned to time it so that there was rarely any mess. Eventually we figured out how to use enemas so that we could have anal sex whenever we wanted. Also, Molly's anal orgasms weren't always as super intense as that first time, but like I said, she didn't tap out. My record was ten anal orgasms in a single continuous session. Over time I tried to beat that record but I could never keep going longer than that without coming. Something about the way her colon squeezed the head of my cock made it impossible to hold back.

With vaginal sex though I could go much longer, especially if it was our second or third round. One time I managed to coax 20 orgasms from her during a single session of vaginal sex. It might have been more... but it gets hard to keep track after that many!

By the way, you may have noticed that I keep talking about how perfect Molly's body was. I know it sounds like I'm exaggerating but I'm not saying it to make the story more interesting, it's just true. Of the many women I'd had sex with by that point in my life, she had the nicest body.

Where was I... oh yes... so there, I was dating a sex goddess. Maybe demoness is a better word. Is there such a thing as an angelic succubus? Needless to say, Diana quickly became a distant memory.

Molly and I eventually moved in together. Our sex life continued to get more adventurous and kinky over time. We started recording our sex occasionally because I am after all a voyeur at heart.

I taught her to deepthroat me, and she was the first to be able to finish me that way. In fact, she got it down to a science: We'd 69 on our sides until I got close, then she'd keep me on the edge while I licked her clit. When she felt herself about to come from my tongue, she'd take me over the edge and stay all the way down on me, using fully-hilted one-inch strokes throughout my whole orgasm. Even if she gagged, she'd stay down until I finished. Molly once told me that not only did throating my dick make her own orgasm more intense, her gag reflex basically became nonexistent while she was coming. It was fucking amazing, let's just put it that way.

Anyway, as our sex got kinkier over time, eventually I told her about my bisexual fantasies. I told her about my prior experiences with David and Don. I even admitted that I wanted to try being on the receiving end of anal again.

I was a little nervous to tell her all this, but it didn't faze her one bit. In fact, my stories got her really turned on. This was a huge relief for me. I knew her pretty well by then, but there's always the fear of rejection when you reveal something like that.

One day, not long after that, I came home and she told me she had a surprise for me. She went into the bathroom and came out a minute later wearing her purple silk bathrobe. She grinned and slowly, teasingly, opened her robe to show me the strap-on dildo she was wearing. It was long and thick. She had tried to find one that was the same size as David. And sure enough the toy was 8.5" long and 6.25" around, just like him, with a pair of large balls at the end.

I must have stood there staring like an idiot for quite some time. Molly grinned and said, "Now, do you want me to fuck you with David's dick?"

When I gathered my wits I laughed and said, "Actually, I want you to fuck me with YOUR dick."

And I did want that. It was a crazy sight, this pretty girl with a perfect, tight little body, sporting a huge dick halfway down her thigh. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. I didn't want to pretend it was David, I wanted *Molly* to fuck me.

We tried, but it didn't work out that first time. I quickly learned that dildos aren't at all like a penis. Anal sex with a thick toy requires a lot of warmup. I also learned to my chagrin that I was not magically clean like she was. But we were determined to make it work, so I started doing enemas beforehand.

As it happens, by then we'd figured out why anal sex with her was so clean. It turned out to be largely due to intermittent fasting. She did yoga in the late morning, and avoided eating beforehand, so she only ate between noon and 8pm most days. Her diet also helped with cleanliness. She avoided dairy and chocolate, two things that I love way too much to swear off forever. However, for a few days now and then it was worth it to help keep things clean. But, because we had to plan for it, she couldn't just spontaneously fuck my ass. Alas!