My MMF Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nonetheless, we eventually got the hang of it and it became a regular part of our sex life. She really liked to bend me over our triangle-shaped sex pillow and spank my ass while fucking me. I started to realize her "little" dominant streak wasn't so little. Sometimes she wanted me on my back so she could grab my balls with one hand and use them for leverage while she fucked me. She would slide her hand up under my balls and pull them out where she could easily spank them with the other hand. I drooled a lot of precome this way, which she loved, and she would happily lick all of it up.

The only problem with that toy was that it hurt when she tried to go deep. Since her love for going deep applied whether she was giving or receiving, eventually we also got a longer, thinner toy. This one was only 5.5" around and a little more squishy. If I laid on my side, almost on my stomach, with one knee up, she could get the right angle to go balls deep on me, just like I did with her.

As an added bonus, due to the extra length of the toy, she didn't need to position herself for maximum depth to get into my colon. She liked to lie on me with her face right next to mine and watch my facial expression as she thrust deeply. I especially liked the way her breasts pressed against me when she did that.

We also discovered that when she got very deep, the head of the longer dildo pushed my stomach out against the mattress. She liked to put her hand there and feel herself fucking me through my stomach. Eventually though she always grabbed my dick and started stroking me, because her favorite part of fucking me was making me come.

One day as we lay there in post-coital bliss, she asked me, "Are you disappointed that it's not the real thing... that you can't get fucked by a real dick?"

I told her, "Of course I'm not disappointed!"

Then, with a grin, I said, "Why, do you have someone in mind?"

She laughed and then blushed and said, "No, but that would be hot..."

I laughed and said, half-joking, "We could find someone?"

She got serious and said, "I dunno, I think I'd feel left out."

I stopped laughing. After a moment I said, "What if you could fuck him too?"

She raised her right eyebrow.

I quickly followed up with, "He'd have to be really big for it to fulfill my fantasy..."

She was quiet for a second. I could see in her eyes that she was imagining being fucked by a really huge dick. And just like that we weren't joking anymore. Her interest was piqued. I started talking in more explicit terms, describing how it might feel to be stretched to her limit by a longer, thicker cock. Her lips parted and her face became flushed. I could see she really wanted to try it.

This shouldn't have come as a surprise. Molly had told me multiple times that my penis was the biggest she'd ever had, and she often talked about how much she loved my size. From the moment I'd met her it had been obvious that she loved deep sex, the deeper the better. But it wasn't until this conversation that I realized she was just as much of a size queen as I was. The idea of a truly huge cock was obviously a big turn-on for her.

But then she said, "Wait, what about you? I'm worried about how you would feel if I fucked another guy."

I explained to her that as a voyeur I wouldn't get jealous watching her have sex. I could not imagine anything being more of a turn-on than watching her fuck a huge cock, and I told her that. "Besides," I joked, "if we have a threesome it means double the orgasms for you!"

I swear I saw a gleam in her eye when I said that. She was, after all, insatiable. One man alone could never go long enough to quench her thirst. The idea of me and another man taking turns fucking her silly upped the ante even higher.

So, we started discussing how it might work. I suggested we contact David. She was nervous about it but agreed. She was *all in* on the idea of finding a playmate.

Without delay I messaged David and asked if his wife would give him a hall pass. Sadly it was a no-go. They were 100% monogamous. Still, it gave me an idea. Jen and I had managed to find David through a sex hookup site. There was no guarantee lightning would strike twice, but it was worth a try.

I asked Molly and she was ok with the idea. At that point it was just a matter of finding the right person. He had to be BIG for it to fulfill our mutual fantasy, she had to be attracted to him, and we all had to get along. This turned out to be a tall order, no pun intended.