My Model Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister? Sorry, my cousin came first this time.
8.3k words
4.67
36.4k
77
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers

My Model Sister 1

This story took place a few years ago. I was twenty nine at the time, so I guess some people will think I should have known better, but as the saying goes, hindsight is twenty, twenty. I have to apologise in advance because this story was intended to be about my sister, but somehow one of my cousins got in the way. Not incest in the UK, but incestuous in many states in the USA, and in some other parts of the world. Please be patient, my sister, or maybe even sisters will make their appearance in parts two, and three.

I'd always had a more creative side, practical as well to some extent, but leaning more towards creativity. I was good at art, drawing and painting from an early age, but it was in my late teens, eighteen, or nineteen that I discovered photography. The photography bug bit deep, and although I still painted occasionally, all my creative energies were diverted to my new interest, some would say obsession. I voraciously read books on the subject, attended seminars, practiced, and photographed anything and everything, but gradually I honed this down to two main interests, landscapes and people.

I'd always been more interested in people than things. People are much harder to work with, but that didn't bother me too much. Let me put it this way, if I photograph a landscape, and I somehow fuck it up, nobody knows but me and the landscape. However, if I screw up a photo session with another human being, then awkward questions will be asked. Sure, you can take precautions and be as well prepared as it's possible to be, but we're all just human, and sometimes a mistake will occur. That's life, get used to it, learn from your mistakes and move on, and despite it all I still love to photograph people more than anything else.

Like most amateur photographers interested in photographing people, I started off with friends and family. With family it was no more than standard portraiture, learning how to pose them, working out what lighting worked best for various facial shapes, how to modify the light for the best results, etc. It was all good practice and experience, and helped me hone my own particular style.

With friends, the style changed somewhat. With most of my friends being around the same age as me back then when I first started, eighteen or nineteen to early twenties, I was going for a more contemporary style. More of a magazine style model look, where I soon discovered my female friends were much more interesting to photograph. I actually tried photographing a couple of my male friends, but it just didn't work for me, and they weren't really that interested either, or interesting for that matter, they had to act the macho man to hide their embarrassment and just mess around. The girls were a different matter entirely!

The girls loved it, and I loved photographing them. There's a certain thrill when you're working with someone towards a mutual end, to create something special. The rapport you build with them during the two or three hours of that photo shoot is magical and just can't be beaten. When you look at the pictures afterwards and you've created something beautiful between you, that is something that is very satisfying. I soon gained a reputation as a good photographer, and of course girls will proudly show their photos to friends, and those friends were envious and came calling too, eagerly volunteering their services.

Of course, photography can be an expensive hobby. Cameras, lenses, lighting equipment doesn't come cheap, and so I soon started looking for a way to make a little extra cash to support my hobby, or as some called it my 'habit,' comparing me to and addict. With the idea of maybe making some cash in mind, I approached a few of the local model agencies, and offered my services, but of course, they already had their preferred photographers, and it was hard for me to break in there, although I did pick up the occasional scraps of work. I stuck at it, and gradually things began to improve until a couple of years down the line I became an accepted new, 'face,' on the local photographic scene.

Although my gradual acceptance was gratifying, it wasn't bringing me in much in the way of money, but what it was bringing me was contacts in the business, both on the client side and the model side. For the purposes of this story I'll concentrate more on the model side and my adventures there.

A lot of the work I was picking up from the model agencies was fashion orientated, and honestly, it was okay at first, but gradually it began to bore me. The thing about fashion is this, one minute it's, 'in,' and then a few weeks later it's, 'out.' Which means no matter how beautiful your photos are, they have no longevity. There's nothing more laughable than last year's fashions. I wanted something that would be relevant a lot longer. The solution was obvious, photograph the woman, not the clothes. Why I hadn't thought of it a lot sooner, I don't know, but there it was.

I was regularly photographing fashion models and they were some of the most beautiful women I knew. Most fashion models are well used to changing clothes very quickly, and 'backstage,' at a fashion show is sheer pandemonium, but organised pandemonium. The models are going out on the catwalk, and returning almost immediately to change into the next outfit they are wearing. There is no time for false modesty, she gets the clothes off and the next outfit on no matter who is there, so they are a bit more carefree about certain aspects of nudity than your average woman. Being photographed in skimpy lingerie is, 'just another day at the office,' for them.

I was photographing some of these women multiple times, because with fashions constantly changing, they needed to update their portfolios and their 'look.' Some models you hit it off with straight away, others take a little longer, but mostly they were just very friendly women, and we had good working relationships.

Being familiar with me and my photographic work, they were inclined to listen when I said that fashion became 'dated,' very quickly. I explained that I was working on an art project to give my, or rather our work a bit more durability. So, I asked them to give me a little time at the end of our regular photo shoots to model for some of the art nude ideas I had, and mostly they readily agreed. Some politely turned me down with a smile and 'no thanks,' but most were okay with it.

Of the women who volunteered to model privately for me, a few became lovers. I hadn't set out to seduce any of them, my motives had been entirely honourable to start with, but then I discovered that some of them couldn't equate being naked in the presence of a man without the sex angle playing its part. Quite simply, posing topless and nude with a man they hardly knew made them horny, and often visibly wet, and when I saw that little wet pussy looking at me I made it obvious I was looking right back, which just made them hornier still. It was always consensual; I was never pushy or predatory.

Gradually my photos began to take on a more erotic slant, and although I still maintained the original art nude objective, the shots would more often than not become more explicit, but only after I had all the art nude shots 'in the bag,' as the saying goes. It was like two different photo shoots in one. First came the 'art,' and then the 'erotic,' where they'd get dressed again, but this time wearing nice lingerie, and strip very sensually pretending to be that hot, horny woman, home alone.

I'd get them to do a series of poses, running their hands all over their amazing bodies pretending to be sexy, and sensual, but here's the thing, it would often lead to them doing it for real. When I said pretend you're caressing your body they would caress their bodies, pretend you're making your nipples feel good, they did it for real, pretend to rub yourself through your panties, and they'd actually do it.

By the time I said slide your fingertips under the waistband of your panties and make it look like you're just about to play with your pussy, they were already too far gone, and they would eventually slide their whole hand down inside their panties and masturbate to an orgasm for real. I learned a lot about touching a woman sensually by watching women touching themselves sensually. I like to think it made me a better lover too.

After a while I got the idea that I could make some money out of this by offering a private and confidential 'Boudoir,' photography service. I started advertising in local newspapers, magazines, and on the internet. It took off very slowly, almost a trickle of clients, women actually paying me to photograph them in their lingerie, making them look glamorous and sexy in their photos. Mostly as gifts for their husband's birthdays, Christmas gifts, etc.

Of course, the thing about these women was, they were sexually motivated in the first place. They weren't getting photos done to improve their portfolio as a model might do, they were getting them done as sexual titillation for their partners. As such, they were horny and open minded, and usually got very turned on. Even the ones that said they only wanted some nice, tasteful lingerie shots usually ended up with their panties off showing me their pussies, and there were some lovely pussies to be seen. I began to feel a bit like an amateur gynaecologist, but I always felt it was an enormous privilege that these women felt relaxed enough in my company to get so aroused and show themselves to me.

Despite the fact that they were getting these photographs done for their husbands or partners, they occasionally got so horny and their need became so immediate, that I was invited to sample the delights of their lovely wet pussies. Not every time, and it was always a surprise to me when that happened, but a lovely surprise all the same. Sometimes they came back more than once.

Anyway, I've rambled on enough about the background to my story and setting the scene, time to get down and dirty.

First of all came one of my cousins. She'd booked a session under a different name, so I didn't even know it was her until she arrived. When I asked her about that, she said she had been trying to keep it all very private and anonymous. She had even intended to pay with cash, and leave no trail to her real identity. Imagine her surprise when she walked in and found I was the photographer. She was so embarrassed, but honestly, it didn't bother me at all. She was a beautiful woman, and to tell the truth I'd always admired her beauty. She was nearly the same age as me, just a year older.

About five foot five inches tall, but taller in heels, slim with a perfectly proportioned figure and great legs. Her dark hair was past shoulder length and framed a lovely heart shaped face, with sparkling blue eyes, a nice small nose, and a full lipped mouth that looked made for sucking cocks. Not mine of course, she was my cousin after all, and although it's not illegal to have a sexual relationship with a cousin, or even marry one where I live, still... she was my cousin, and I'd never thought of her that way before. She was a real beauty, but rather than embarrass her anymore, I took her into my sitting room and had a chat with her.

'Look Alice,' I said as we settled into a couple of easy chairs and she crossed those gorgeous legs. She smiled, a bit nervously it has to be said, and I could understand why. 'I understand you may not want to go through with this, and I know it's a bit of a shock for you finding out it's me that will be photographing you. However, I don't find it at all embarrassing and I'd love to photograph you.' She smiled at that again, and nodded as I continued talking.

'I've always known you were very beautiful, and I'd like it if we could just ignore the fact that we're cousins and go ahead with the shoot. No one need ever know but us. On the other hand, if you want to cancel, I'll understand - I'll be very disappointed, but I will understand.' She didn't reply for a moment or two, obviously thinking through her options, but then she looked up at me smiling.

'Well, I'm here now, I've made time for this shoot today, and I don't know when I could manage to find the time again, or even know another photographer who could do it. I've seen your photos on your website, although I didn't know it was you who was responsible for taking them. I've really been looking forward to it, and now you know my little secret anyway. So, if it's alright with you I think we'll just carry on and do it.'

'You'll maybe have to make allowances for the fact that I'm extra nervous just because you are my cousin, but we've known each other all our lives. I've always felt an affinity with you, especially since we're nearly the same age. It was always you and me against the other cousins at family get togethers wasn't it?' and we both laughed. We stood up and she came into my arms for a nice cousinly hug, but now I was a bit more aware of her tits pressing against my chest, and my cock began to stiffen.

Maybe I should also explain why I said we went into my sitting room, or lounge as it's sometimes called. Well, it's because I run what's known as a home studio. In other words, I shoot the photo sessions in my own house. It has certain advantages over a purpose built 'studio,' which is often in a warehouse unit, or converted office building.

Firstly, there's no problem with parking, I have a nice large driveway big enough for two cars. It's warmer than an industrial unit and cheaper to heat, and I can use any room in the house as a backdrop. Hugh Hefner of 'Playboy,' gave a memorandum to all photographers when he started Playboy back in the 1950's, stating that the model should be photographed in a natural setting, not the sterile background of a studio and that has never changed. Studio, in a photographic context is just a fancy name for a room with lights.

When I bought and furnished my house, I bought everything with an eye to what would look good in a photograph, yes, that's how far my obsession goes. So it means I can shoot in any of the three bedrooms, the lounge, the kitchen and the shower room. I also have a fair sized secluded back garden, so I have a range of backgrounds I can use to ring the changes and give more variety. Oops, I almost forgot, I've equipped the garage to look like a gym, with some fitness machines, weights etc, so I can shoot in there too for a fitness shoot. The house is there primarily for me to live in, it's the 'backdrop,' to my life, but also the backdrop to my photo adventures.

The three bedrooms have different looks too. The main bedroom is very modern and minimal, the second very traditional, a bit old fashioned in some ways, and the third is pretty neutral. I also have another smaller room I use as an office/computer room, but I've shot 'office,' scenarios in there too for the 'sexy executive,' look.

Sorry to digress, so let's get back to the story where Alice and I had decided to go ahead with the shoot. I took her into the main bedroom and explained we'd be doing the shoot in there. The lights were already set up and switched on, so it looked very professional, and it was very professional.

I use high quality studio flash units on heavy duty light-stands, with soft boxes to modify and soften the light. I believed in using the best quality equipment I could buy. It won't make you a good photographer if you haven't got the talent in the first place, but in terms of reliability, user friendliness, etc, it helps a lot.

Alice opened the small suitcase she'd brought with her and took a few different sets of lingerie out of the case. She'd sensibly put each set in a different plastic bag so as not to get them all tangled up, and then stocking and shoes. We had a look at what she had brought and then I left her to change into the first set.

'Ready,' she called out to me about 5 minutes later, and I went back into the room to find her sitting on the bed, looking a bit nervous, but that was only natural for an inexperienced model. She was wearing a white silk blouse and a knee length black skirt, with sheer black stockings and high, stiletto heel shoes. I could just see a trace of the white lacy bra through the thin fabric of the blouse.

I'd never really paid a lot of attention to Alice's figure before, but now I studied it without seeming to, careful not to make her feel uncomfortable. She had a great figure, slim, but womanly in all the right places. About a thirty two, or thirty four B, or small C cup I estimated at first glance, nice hips, not too broad, just nicely in proportion. She smiled.

'How do you want me?' she asked, and when I replied naked, she laughed and said, 'No, I meant how do you want me to pose. You'll have to tell me what to do. I've never done this before you know.' I assured her that none of my clients had ever done this before, so I would be directing her into the poses, all she had to do was listen and do what I said. 'Yes sir,' she replied, laughing again to cover her nerves.

'First of all,' I said, 'just stay where you are, sitting on the edge of the bed and I'll do a few shots here. Cross your legs,' and she did as I asked. 'Turn your face to me, look at the camera. Shit Alice your eyes look amazing,' I told her as I took the first photo. The lights went out, then came back on again.

'What happened?' she gasped out, 'did I break something?' as she looked from one light to the next with a worried look on her face. It was my turn to laugh.

'No Alice, you didn't break anything, but when I take a photo' I explained, 'the lights go out for a second or two to let me know they are firing properly, so it's perfectly natural.' She seemed relieved.

'Slip you skirt a bit higher so we can see your stocking tops,' I suggested, and Alice grasped the hem of her skirt and pulled it higher leaving the stocking tops on display. Then she put her hands behind her on the bed and leaned back just a little. She looked great and so did her legs, and the tantalising glimpse of bare thigh I could see above the stockings. I took a few shots, all helping to relax her while telling her she looked great, building her confidence.

'Uncross your legs, and spread them apart, let the skirt hang down between. We don't want to see your panties just yet. Oh yes, that's it, you look lovely Alice, you have such lovely slim thighs.' She positively beamed a smile for me, and I pressed the shutter button catching that natural smile on 'film,' such a beautiful smile and expression on her face. 'Oh great stuff Alice, now place both hands on the inside of your thighs as if you're caressing yourself. Yes that's it, just move them around so they look more natural, fabulous,' and Alice did as I suggested and caressed the soft skin of her inner thighs, letting her hands slip over the stocking tops onto her ultra smooth skin, close to her pussy, but we weren't going there just yet, and I changed the pose.

'Okay, let's have you standing up so we can see those great legs of yours, yes...great. The knee closest to me, lift it onto the bed as if you're about to climb on the bed, great, now pull your skirt higher, yes stocking tops, that's it higher still, let me see your panties... beautiful.' I continued to take photos as I spoke, and speaking to the model is essential during a photo shoot, if she looks good, tell her. 'What a gorgeous, neat bottom you have,' I commented. Alice was listening intently to everything I said, loving the attention, smiling naturally for me.

Next I got her up on the bed, kneeling but facing me, her skirt high up on her thighs showing her panties. Again I suggested she should stroke the inside of her thighs, and make it look real. She wasn't actually touching her pussy, but the proximity of her hands was directing her mind between her legs.

Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers