My Model Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Aaaah,' she sighed, ' this feels sooo good... you feel so good... I want... to feel you... come... in me again.' she finally got out, and as if the thought excited her even more, she began to fuck me harder, speeding up, more urgency in her hip thrusts, more demanding. I went with her, sensitive to the unspoken things her body was telling me. It warned me that her orgasm was on its way and was not to be denied.

'Oh yes sweetheart,' I whispered in her ear, 'I'm going to fill your sweet little pussy with my come. You feel amazing, you're making my cock feel fucking great. You're going to have the biggest orgasm yet, right there in your hot little cousin fucking pussy.'

'Oh yes... oh my god... fucking yes... fuck... shit... don't stop... fuck me... fuck me hard...' she pleaded, and always eager to please, I upped the pace and ploughed into her, reaming her sweet little hole relentlessly. Her reactions said it all.

'Yes...' she screamed, moaning loudly. 'Oh fuck yes... oooh... oh my god... coming... again,' and she thrust up hard against me, her body arched and rigid as I continued to plough into her wonderful pussy. I didn't stop for an instant, just trying to stay in the saddle as she writhed ecstatically below me. The waves of her pleasure seemed unending, her nails raked my back, she grabbed my arse with her hands, and her legs wrapped round my arse too, trying to pull me in, hold me there between her legs in her sopping wet pussy.

'Oh fuck,' she finally gasped as her orgasm began to fade. 'oh fuck... the best... the best... ever,' she whimpered. I felt so proud of myself at that moment. If I'd been standing up, I'd have looked ten feet tall, but the only thing still standing was my cock. I'd have to do something about that I thought. Alice wanted my come deep in her pussy she'd said, and this load was very much still in my balls.

I withdrew form her pussy, and she protested, but I wasn't finished yet.

'Over on your hands and knees darling,' I urged her and she immediately complied, knowing what was coming. She looked beyond wonderful on her hands and knees, that big-lipped pussy of hers peeking out from between her slim thighs, open, wet, and tempting. I moved forward without any hesitation and slid straight into her again. We were both so wet from her vaginal secretions that there was no friction, just wet and slippery flesh parting to welcome me deep into her pussy.

'Oh god... yes,' was all she said as I began to move in her. This one was for me now. I was going to come, spray her vaginal walls with my come, and try to make her come too if I could. I held her hips as I worshipped her with my cock, but there was no need, she was going nowhere and was eagerly pushing back for more.

I loved the feel of her skin, and caressed her back, her buttocks, everything in reach including those wonderful tits of hers. I reached under, squeezed those nipples, maybe a little harder that I should have, but it all just spurred her on. She reached back and felt my balls, and then began to rub her clitoris. She was the complete sexual being at that moment, generous, but selfish, needing her next orgasm like a junkie, but it all translated into the most wonderful loving fuck I'd ever had.

I felt my excitement increase, a faraway warning tingle at the root of my cock, told me an explosion was imminent, and I passed on the information to Alice, knowing it would excite her more too.

'I'm coming Alice,' I warned her. 'I'm going to fill up your wonderful horny cunt with my cousin-come. Do you want it, do you? Tell me... quickly Alice... oh fuck...' I almost shouted.

'Oh fuck yes...' she virtually howled, 'yes... fill my horny pussy with your come... I want... want... it... fill my hole,' she screamed, and she began to come again too, wriggling and bucking on the end of my cock, pushing back impaling herself.

I felt the come rush up my cock, emptying my balls in spurt after spurt, filling my brain with the pleasure of my climax, and filling her pussy with more of my come. She screamed as she felt it's heat in her pussy, and continued to push back for more as she came in wave after wave. Squirting, and gushing against my balls. Finally our orgasms subsided, and she slipped off the end of my dwindling, diminishing cock. She fell forward face down on the bed, a wonderful sight, and I wished I had a camera at hand to record it.

Fuck it, there's one beside the bed I thought, and quickly grabbed it, getting a few wonderful shots of my come dribbling out from her well used pussy. The classic 'cream pie,' of the porno movies and it was all mine. One for the archives, no doubt.

'I've never squirted in my life before,' she confided later. 'I'm so sorry for soaking your bed,' she said, all embarrassed and apologetic, but I told her not to worry.

'The washing machine will take care of that,' I said, 'and we'll know to put towels under us next time.' She looked at me, raising one immaculate eyebrow quizzically.

'Next time? You want to do this again?' she teased.

'Oh yes, and again, and again, and again,' I promised, and she came into my arms and kissed me like no cousin ever should.

I apologise again for promising a sister in the title, and giving you a cousin instead. I hope it hasn't been too much of a disappointment. My sister will appear in the next episode. Thank you for being patient.

Sisbro2