My Model Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a few more shots and then moved on, getting her to start unbuttoning her blouse, and all the time directing her what to do. Look at the camera, warm smile, open another button please, look down at yourself as if you're concentrating on undressing. Yet another button, and now her cleavage was clearly on view, the blouse pulled out of the waistband of her skirt, open all the way down the front.

'Alice you look wonderful,' I praised her, and she smiled for me again. 'Now let the blouse just slip off your shoulders, but not off completely yet. That's it, let it fall as far down as your elbows, good girl, now turn this way,' and we did a series of shots with her like that.

Somewhere around here we lost the skirt too. It was serving no useful purpose now, so it had to go, and my beautiful cousin Alice was there, posing for me in her lingerie, A lacy white bra, with matching white panties so transparent I could see her pussy was shaven, the top of her slit clearly visible through the sheer material. Likewise the dark areolae, although her nipples were hidden behind some vague embroidered flower feature.

We did some different shots with her lying face down this time, and then some on her back. I got her to do an open legs pose, still with her panties on, but the panties were so small, I could virtually see everything she had, and once again the pose directed her mind between her legs.

'We can't have your hands doing nothing Alice,' I suggested, 'caress your body as if you're feeling really horny. We're telling an erotic story in pictures, everything must contribute,' I explained. We'd already been doing this sort of thing all the way through the shoot, so she knew what I was talking about.

'Now, hands up to your boobs, oh yes, that's it, look as if you're so horny you can't help but play with them,' and Alice obediently squeezed and fondled her tits for the camera. She was showing signs of arousal by this time, but I'd already noticed her breathing was fast and shallow for about the last twenty minutes. Her pussy was probably wet already I thought, but it's about to get wetter.

'Let one hand slip inside the cup of your bra as if you're playing with your nipple. That's it Alice, close your eyes, open your mouth just a little, and look as if you're having a great time. Move your hand around to make it look natural, look as if you're tweaking it,' and Alice obediently did as I asked, but this time she couldn't help but let out a little moan of pleasure. Her eyes flashed open looking at me. Embarrassed, but I quickly praised her, making light of it and turning it into a positive.

'You're doing great Alice, you look amazing,' I said softly to reassure her it was okay.

'Feeling good?' I suggested. She looked at me, smiled and nodded shyly.

'Y...yes... maybe too good,' she admitted.

'Just go with it Alice,' I encouraged her, 'enjoy it and have fun. You look sensational,' and being my cousin who I loved anyway, I leaned over her and lightly kissed her lips, immediately straightening up again. I didn't want her thinking I was taking advantage. I would never have kissed anyone else during a shoot like that, but Alice was, or rather is, very special to me. It was nothing sexual, just an affectionate kiss to let her know she was doing great. She knew that, and smiled at me.

'Carry on, don't stop,' I urged her, letting her know it was okay to do what she was doing. She looked at me and I smiled and nodded. 'go for it sweetheart, if you're enjoying yourself, don't stop now.' She nodded and closed her eyes again, and I could see through the semi-transparent fabric of the bra that she was actually pulling on the nipple. She arched her body up sensually to meet her own hand, and I continued to take pictures, letting her play with her erect nipple. It was obvious to us both now that she was incredibly turned on and aroused sexually. I crouched beside the bed and spoke to her quietly, almost a whisper.

'We're going to change the pose now Alice, so let's get you up on your knees again,' and she did as I asked. She looked at me now, hard eye contact, and I noticed her looking down at me, just checking. I was as hard as could be and there was an obvious bulge in my trousers. When she saw it she smiled, and looking up realised she'd been caught looking. She smiled a secretive sort of smile. We both knew now that we were turned on and horny, it couldn't be denied. I knew I was okay with that, and I was positive given her little smile at seeing the bulge in my trousers, that she was too.

'Right Alice,' I said, 'the bra has to go next, so we're going to go through a series of poses designed to steal your bra... ready?' She seemed to hesitate, think about it for a moment.

'I wasn't intending to do any topless shots today,' she protested mildly. 'This was supposed to be a lingerie only shoot, and you're my cousin as well.' She looked a little dubious, but not too much. 'I don't know if I can take my bra off for you. Do you really want me to?' she asked. I smiled at her again.

'Look Alice,' I said, 'Maybe you only intended to get some lingerie photos, but things change sometimes, and this is one of those times. We both know that you're going to look absolutely stunning when you take your bra off. I won't push you to do it, but I think you'd like to; I think you really want to, don't you?' She said nothing, but nodded her head very slightly.

'To answer your question, yes, I want you to take your bra off,' I confirmed. 'I think you have a sensational figure, as good as, and even better than most of the professional models I've worked with. You're not going to have to take it off just yet, so let's do some shots leading up to that, and if you want to keep it on then keep it on. There won't be any pressure from me. We'll just see how you feel when we get there, is that okay?' she smiled as if relieved, but I knew she just wanted reassurance that it was going to be okay, and then she'd probably do it.

First I suggested she let the straps slip off her shoulders, and pretend to caress herself through the fabric, her breathing ratchetted up again as she squeezed her titties.

'Just pull those cups a bit lower Alice, oh yes sweetheart you have an amazing figure. Cross your arms and push your boobs together, give yourself a wonderful cleavage,' It's just a little 'trick of the trade,' to make women's boobs look great. She looked down at herself and giggled. 'Don't your boobs look great?' I asked her and she laughingly conceded that maybe they did. 'Now slide those cups a little lower still, that's it, oh shit, I can see the darker colour of your areolae now,' and again she looked down, and let her eyes look up at me through her eyelashes. 'Fucking hell Alice you look smoking hot, just a little bit more please,' she hesitated a moment.

'You won't show these pictures to anyone else... will you?' she asked, desperately seeking reassurance to convince herself to do what she wanted to do anyway. I could see the trust in her eyes, hear it in her voice.

'Never Alice, you know I love you; I could never betray you. This is something extra special between you and me, it will always be our secret if that's what you want,' and once again she hesitated, just for a moment and then pulled the bra all the way down to her waist. Her nipples and boobs shot out into the open, and her tits were completely exposed to my excited gaze.

'Holy shit Alice, you look stunning. Your boobs are amazing,' I gasped out. 'Really Alice, you have fabulous boobs.' She looked so pleased at my words of praise, this was a special confidential moment just between us, a huge smile lighting up her beautiful face.

'Really?' she said again, still seeking my approval.

'Oh yes, and I've seen lots,' and she nodded and smiled knowing that I had, 'and yours are just totally beautiful. Perfectly shaped, a nice size, lovely dark areolae and nipples to die for. I think I can die happy now that I've seen these beauties,' I joked. She laughed, and having bowed to the inevitable, tossed away the bra.

'You can be a right silly bugger sometimes,' she grinned. 'I suppose you want me to take the rest off now do you?' she said as she stretched and pinged the elastic of her panties to illustrate what she meant. Her inhibitions I suspected, all but gone, along with the huge psychological barrier of removing her bra. She had already conceded in her own mind I realised, that she was going to take her panties off for me.

'Oh yes, but not yet,' I hastily assured her. 'It's all about how we get them off now,' I told her, but I was in no particular hurry to get her panties off. She'd be desperate to take them off by the time we got there.

Rather than head for the obvious removal of her skimpy panties, I got her to do some smoking hot, body caressing poses, and her elegant hands slid over her skin this way and that, giving us some really lovely shots. Just under her boobs, then over her boobs which made her gasp again, and then I told her to play with her nipples, both of them this time. She obediently pulled and pinched them, another little moan escaping her beautiful mouth, but this time not apologetic or embarrassed in the least. She was undeniably turned on, confirming what we both already knew; this was for real now.

I got her to lie down on her back, slightly propped up on the pillows of the bed, just the right angle for what was about to happen. I did a few more shots of her playing with her tits, some looking directly at the camera with that classic, 'come to bed and fuck me,' look, and some of her with her eyes closed, head back, body arched, legs open, looking as if she was headed for an orgasm. She was, but I don't think she was really aware of that just yet, and all the time the camera clicked relentlessly, recording her at her most beautiful and sexy.

'Alice,' I said quietly, not wanting to break the spell. 'Open your legs even wider for me,' and she opened her legs wide, unashamedly letting me see her panties were saturated with her wetness. 'Slip your right hand down inside your panties and make it look as if you're having some sexy fun.' She opened her eyes, they virtually smouldered with arousal and my cock tried to rip its way through the material of my pants to get at her. She nodded her head, closed her eyes again, she knew now what she was going to do. If there had ever been any doubts, reluctance, or thought of resisting what was happening, it was gone completely; she wanted this as much as I did.

I watched as her hand slid under the waistband where I could see through the transparent material that she had gone right for her pussy, down and in between. Her legs spasmed wider in reaction, and I could hear the slurping, squelchy sound of her wet pussy as she fingered herself.

'Oh god... oh shit... I'm going to come... is... it... okay... for me... to come..,' she gasped, opening her eyes, looking at me momentarily, pleading.

'Oh yes Alice... yes it is... come for me sweetheart... let me hear you come,' I encouraged her. She smiled, and her eyes closed, her head went back and I could see her rubbing even more frantically as her orgasm took hold, sweeping over her in waves of pleasure.

'Oh yes... so excited... can't stop... oh fuck... yes... yes.' And my darling cousin Alice came, just for me. As her orgasm died, she relaxed, her hand still inside her panties, still moving very slightly, seemingly reluctant to let the feelings go.

I put down the camera, and sat down on the bed beside her. She felt my weight on the mattress, and opened her eyes, giving me another wonderful smile. When I reached forward and hooked my fingers into the waistband of the panties, she was fully aware of what I was doing, and as I tugged them lower, she lifted her bottom to facilitate their removal, and I slipped them down, over her thighs and the sheer black stockings she was still wearing.

Down over her long legs, down to her ankles, over her feet, and then they were gone. She looked at me again, her legs quite close together for the panty removal, but as soon as they were off, I gently pushed her knees apart to reveal her pussy. She blatantly pulled her feet back towards her bottom and spread herself, opening those beautiful legs I admired so much. Wide apart now, giving me an unhindered view of her pussy, and an unmistakeable invitation to do what I was now desperate to do.

Favourite cousin or not, it didn't matter now as I lay down on the bed, and moved in between her outstretched legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs, feeling them tremble with sexual tension. She moaned again as I worked my way higher, nearing her slippery pussy. The aroma emanating from her was strong, musky, pure sex, and I saw her pussy lips twitch with arousal. I studied her pussy as I got closer. Like everything else about her it was beautiful.

Shaven, hiding nothing, but so smooth that I suspected waxing rather than the razor blade was responsible for how smooth she looked, but I was too enraptured with her pussy to ponder over that question for more than a fleeting nano second.

Lips, labia, my immediate reaction was sheer delight. Her whole groin area, the inside of her thighs and pussy was wet with her juices. Her pussy lips could only be described as prominent. They stuck out from her groin, forming a deep cleft, a crevice, something to sink into. The skin slightly darker than her stomach and thighs, her lips open and weeping a thick, clear, viscous fluid, which trickled down into her arse crack. I couldn't contain myself any more, and virtually launched myself at her pussy.

Her glorious arse and pussy lifted off the bed as I latched onto her clitoris with my mouth, swirling my tongue round and round, then deep inside, then up and down that crevice, over and over again, sucking her juices, sucking her pussy and clitoris. I never let up for a second, and poor Alice was helpless before my mouth as I worshipped her cunt.

Yes, I'm sorry ladies if this upsets your feminine sensibilities, but this was a full blooded, super sexual, cunt, not just a pussy. This was the epitome of beautiful, feminine, womanly delights, and right now it was all mine, to please and to play with. I was determined to please it and my wonderful Alice to the fullest extent of my abilities. I slipped two fingers between her labia, rubbing her g-spot as well, and then added a third, stretching her gorgeous pussy a little more.

'Oh fuck yes,' Alice squealed. 'What the fuck are you doing to me... oh god almighty... I love it... oh fuck... oh yes... oh yes...' and her voice began to move higher up the register both in pitch and volume as she started to moan so loudly it was virtually a series of short screams.

Her hips moved up and down, faster and faster, rubbing her pussy rapidly against my face as she reached for me and held me tightly against her soft, opening. Smearing the fluids from her succulent labia all over my face. Fuck, I loved it, and I loved her reaction as I abused her pussy in the most delightful way.

'Oh shit... I'm coming... that's it... fuck me... make me come... again... oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck yeeeesssss,' she screamed and actually squirted, gushing herself over my face, helpless to stop coming. Eventually she seemed to pass the pinnacle of her climax, but I continued to push my fingers in and out and gently bit her clitoris.

'Oh god, it's not stopping,' she moaned loudly, 'not... stop... innng... oh fuck me... fuck me... please... fuck me....' I hastily got up on my knees, skinned down my trousers, and my cock sprung up as hard as it was ever going to be, and as I moved slightly higher on the bed Alice reached for, and almost ripped it off in her haste to get it between her legs. She fed me into the slavering, hungry maw of her pussy and we were fucking. Not making love, we were fucking, hard and fast. No finesse, it was just my cock ramming into her pussy, and my dear, wonderful Alice, rammed me back just as hard, the excitement of the moment taking over.

Neither of us could last long going at it like this, and she soon let me know she was coming in the time honoured way.

'Oh fuck... yes... I'm coming... fuck me.. eeee,' she screamed.

'Me too,' I managed to croak, my mouth dry with excitement.

'Yesss...' she hissed, 'give it to me... give it to meee,' and as my come rushed the length of my cock, spurting and pumping load after hot load into her depths she came too, and once again gushed her fluids, this time over my cock and balls. I'd never experienced anything like it before. It was totally amazing. We both lay there in each other's arms for ages afterwards, both of us literally and totally fucked, the bed soaked by our mutual pleasures.

I think the enormity of what we had done began to dawn on us a little later, but by then it was too late. We had done it, and it felt good. The excitement was off the scale, possibly because we were cousins. The forbidden aspect certainly added another layer of excitement, to an already exciting activity.

Our closeness wasn't just physical, it was psychological too. We already loved each other as close cousins do, and it has to be said that Alice and I were closer than most, but this sharing of something so intimate, pleasurable and altogether wonderful left us with an afterglow of fulfilment that would be hard to beat. We weren't in the slightest bit ashamed or embarrassed by our behaviour.

Looking into her eyes as we lay together, there was an indefinable something there that I hadn't seen in other sexual partners. There had always been love in her eyes for me, and I'm sure that same look was in my eyes for her, but now there was something else too. A new love and intimacy beyond the usual, we had crossed the line big time. We were lovers now, and I kissed her lips gently, tenderly. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

'No regrets?' I whispered. She shook her head vigorously.

'Not one, not even a shred of one,' she whispered back. 'I've never felt so good, sex has never felt so good,' and as if reminded by what she said, she reached down and felt for my cock.

'Mmm...' she murmured with it in her hand, 'you're all slippery and wet... and hard again. I hope that means you're going to put it in my pussy. Do you want to?' she asked me with a big grin on her face. Alice was a lawyer, and she knew that you never ask a witness a question unless you know the answer already. She already knew with one hundred per cent accuracy that I'd be eager to slip my cock back into her willing pussy. I kissed her again.

'Oh yes Alice,' was all I could say, and she turned over onto her back and spread those wonderful legs. This time she handled me a bit more gently, guiding me between her pussy lips, and we were both still so wet that I slid home into the depths of her pussy in one easy glide.

'Oh yes...' she gasped, 'that's it... so good.' We just lay there, with me deeply embedded, just soaking in our own juices, silently communing through my cock in her pussy and our eyes locked in each other's gaze.

'We've always had that special bond the other cousins don't have,' she said breathlessly. 'Do you think maybe we instinctively knew this would happen one day?'

'Yes, I felt it too, the special bond. Maybe all it took was the right circumstances, and today everything came together and we just couldn't help ourselves,' I concluded as I withdrew from her wet delight and pushed gently back in. Her eyes closed, her head went back and she pushed her pussy up at me.

'Oh yes,' she groaned, 'just make love to me... love me please,' and this time, with the edge taken off by our first frantic fuck, I made love to her, gently and lovingly. Kissing her beautiful mouth as my cock slipped back and forth between those wonderful, generous pussy lips. They seemed to suck at me, her vaginal canal opening up before each thrust, and sucking at me as I withdrew. Her hips were constantly on the move, eagerly pushing up at me and pulling back only to push against me again, doing her part in this loving entanglement.