My Mom, a Chinese Toy for White Men

Story Info
An Asian mom doesn't know her son is watching her cheat.
2.7k words
4.11
22.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. My mom was cheating on my dad with some white man I never seen before. She was getting her pussy pounded. And I mean pounded. You know those typical high-pitch squeaky moans Japanese women make in porn? Yeah. That's what my mom sounded like. Except she isn't Japanese. She's Chinese. But that's beside the point. The point I was getting to is that I stumbled on my mom cheating on my dad while visiting home from college unannounced. And the worst part is... seeing this made me so damn hard.

I thought about touching myself but it just seemed so wrong. It was bad enough I was watching this. How sick would it be if I jerked off to my mom getting railed by some white guy? Even though it really made me want to. It was weird. I mean, my mom is 44 years old. The woman has five children, including me, her fourth. And while she isn't as petite as she once was, my mom has kept a pretty good shape.

I was so close to peeling myself away from all of this. So close. What happened next made it impossible for me to turn around and leave.

"Stupid chink." There was so much authority in his voice. Such dominance.

Bent over the edge of the bed, my mom looked so vulnerable in comparison. Her legs were trembling and her hands were grasping at the sheets like her life depended on it.

"Yes I am, Connor." She managed to say. Her voice sounded desperate.

He spanked her hard. Then she squealed like a stuck pig. And this white man spanked her again. Harder this time. And she squealed even louder.

"The fuck? Who the fuck you think you are? Dumb sluts like you don't get to call us by our names."

My mom didn't say anything. Or if she did I couldn't hear her. I could however see that she nodded her head in understanding.

He then flipped my mom over onto her back. And I mean flipped. He did it was such ease. Like she was nothing.

"I'm sorry, sir..." she said as her legs spread apart and trimmed pussy opened up like an offering. "Please forgive me."

Connor grinned. "Good little gook, aren't you?"

My mom nodded as her arms spread out above her head in submission. "Yes I am, sir. Little gook. For white cock."

I lost self-restraint. It didn't take long for me to pull out my cock. I was about to start stroking but paused. This isn't right. I can't be doing this. That was my mom in there. Not just that. That was some jerk treating her like shit. How can I do this? I can still turn back.

But I didn't. Not after what happened next.

The white man's hand slowly wrapped around my mom's neck. His hand was so large and powerful that the middle finger nearly connected with the thumb. Meanwhile, my mom's delicate neck was struggling to allow oxygen to pass through. But rather than fight back, she just laid there. Nothing. There was not an ounce of resistance. Quite the opposite actually. My mom was enjoying this.

I did not realize just how much this was turning her on until his other hand slid down her body and spread her pussy lips apart. And that was when I noticed that she was dripping wet. Not a hyperbole. Pussy juice was literally leaking out of her. A puddle would have formed at her entrance if it wasn't soaking into the bed.

My mom wanted that big white cock. Wanted his seed. She was all but begging for it. She did not need to. Her body was doing plenty of talking. The needy look in those oh-so-typical slant Chinese eyes. The thirst of her slightly parted lips. Spread thighs quivered in anticipation.

I was so hard. I have never felt like this before. I thought I might cum if I even grazed the tip of my cock.

This was wrong. So wrong. I was watching some white man use my mom. And she craved it. And I was getting off on it. Very wrong. But my eyes stayed with on them. I tried to look away. Tried to look down. To look anywhere but at them. And that meant I was to witness the most brutal, yet hottest, thing I would ever know.

He violently shoved his thick spear in her sopping wet opening over and over. Zero to a hundred miles an hour. No regard for my mom's well-being. In fact, she was about to start squealing but he immediately put that out by tightening his grip around her neck. The only sounds I could hear were the sloppy claps of his body against that pathetic hole and unholy creaking of the bed.

My mom's eyes rolled back as her tits swung uncontrollably and pussy juice splashed out every time he slammed her.

"Take it, slant cunt. Take it." He ordered.

My mom nodded. Her eyes had gone cross. Her pussy was being ruined. This had gone far enough.

Then it happened. Connor pulled out and started beating his meat with one hand while the other tightened around my mom's neck. It only took four powerful strokes before streams of goo erupted. White sticky ropes of goo. I watched as my mom's face and hair was thoroughly glazed. She looked like she was ran through a Krispy Kreme line too many damn times. And that pathetic, yet glorious, sight was all that was needed to make me spill my cum all over the floor.

The shame washed over me like a bucket of ice water, and without saying a thing, I left home and returned to my dorm.

***

Sleep was hard to come by that night. I stared up at the ceiling in bed, trying not to think about anything so I could get some rest, but I kept seeing my mom with her cum-plastered face. She was disgusting. A sad slut. Why was I rock hard though? It didn't make any sense.

***

The next day, I thought about calling my dad. Telling him. Exposing her. It'd be the right thing to do, right? Shouldn't he know that his wife is a cheating bitch? That she let some white man use her like a cheap whore? That she got off on getting defiled and degraded? Yeah. That's probably the right thing to do, but I wouldn't even know how to start.

I couldn't do it. To make matters worse, I still couldn't stop picturing my mom getting railed by that man. I never realized how pretty my mom was until this happened. That face she made when he choked her was so hot. And the look on her when his first stream of thick cum slapped onto her defenseless face was perfection.

So messed up. I should not be thinking about my mom that way. That's why I did what I did next. I logged onto several porn sites and searched 'Asian sex'.

So many results popped up.

"Tina gets her yellow mouth filled by BWC"

"Dumb gook bitch takes cock like the slut she is"

"Useless Taiwanese girl pounded and bred"

"Clara Trinity wants to be the creampie queen"

"Japanese cumslut sucks off tourists"

"Korean MILF loves being spitroasted"

Just like that, my hand reached for my bulging erection and wrapped my fingers around my throbbing shaft.

Sifting through the results alone was making me more horny. My browser was soon filled with opened tabs of different videos of Asian women acting like shameless whores and getting used. And as I tried to decide which of these many videos to masturbate to, I realized something. Most of Asian porn was Asian women getting fucked by white men. There were some where Asian women were taking big black cocks, but it was nothing compared to how much of it was White Male-Asian Female porn. This made me think of how many White Male-Asian Female couples I've come across on campus.

The shame I felt yesterday came flooding back as I jerked off to the thought of white men plundering Asian women. I needed to cum. I need to relieve myself of this.

Then, I found the video to get me off.

"Chink daughter railed by her father's boss"

Of course, the father's boss was a white hunk. Of course, the daughter moaned desperately for his seed. She looked so genuine in her begging. The girl was so good at begging while getting her pussy absolutely pummeled by that enormous white cock. And of course, I was on the verge of an orgasm.

My eyes shut as I got closer. Her moans pushed through the speakers and into my ears. I imagined the remainder of the scene in my mind. It was rougher. More intense. The sounds that came from the slut became even more lewd and submissive.

I did not realize it at first, but the face I was picturing was no longer the girl from the scene. Instead, I saw my mom. Her face pleaded for the white man's cum while those dainty hands squeezed tightly onto her tits. Wanted her face glazed again. I knew I should not be thinking of my mom in this way, but I had trouble bringing myself to stop. I was so close...

It was time for the release. There was a sudden curiosity of how it felt to have my face splattered with cum. That thought took over. I slouched down in my chair and propped my feet onto the desk so my cock was as close to my face as possible. The girl in the porn scene screamed with ecstasy and I spurted cum onto my own face.

I was disgusted at myself. Utterly ashamed. Yet, I did not clean my face off for some reason. I just sat there for a bit, letting the warmth of my cum drip down my face.

I went to bed that night with the stickiness on my cheek and chin. It felt strange, but not necessarily bad. Somehow, it seemed right.

***

For the next few days, I kept myself busy to prevent these intrusive thoughts of my slut mom from taking over. I buried myself in homework, attended extra study group sessions, and went to the gym whenever I could.

It worked... mostly. Sometimes though, especially at night, these dirty images would pop into my mind. A white stud brutally pounding her. The shame of masturbating to those thoughts never subsided.

I needed to put an end to this. I needed to confront my mom.

***

As I pulled up onto the driveway, nervousness and anxiety started to set in. How would the conversation go? What if an argument ensued? What if that white man was there? Questions without an answer.

And that was fine, because it turned out that those questions were moot.

Before even taking one step into the house, I heard a muffled conversation coming from upstairs. One of the voices was familiar. It was my mom. The other two? Not so much. I decided to do some snooping.

Quietly, as I tip-toed up towards my parents room, the sounds became less muffled. It became clear my cheating mom was speaking to two people. Two men.

I peeked into the bedroom and was in disbelief of what I saw. My mom, on her knees, between two handsome white men. One big white cock in each hand. But that was not what had me in disbelief. It was old news that she was a slut for white men. Rather, it was the fact that she was servicing two men, and neither of them are Connor or my dad.

Part of me felt like running away and part of me wanted to barge in there to confront her, but I stayed put. Yet another scene played out before my eyes.

Her tongue alternated between the two shafts. Coating them thoroughly with her saliva, as if to prep them for what came next.

"Good girl..." said the blonde man. "Good slut."

My mom smiled at that, and then returned her focus onto their cocks. She kissed and licked the tips, and then slowly wrapped her lips around the top quarter of one shaft, while her hand continued to stroke the other.

I knew this was a mistake. I should not be here watching this, but I remained in place and stroked my cock through my pants.

After sucking one for a bit, she moved over to the other cock and gave it the same attention.

This back and forth continued until the man with black hair reached down and tore off her red panties. Mom was now naked from the waist down. Only thing she had on at this point was a unbuttoned flannel.

She yelped as the blonde man grabbed my mom by her hair and shoved his white spear into her needy yellow mouth.

"You like cock, bitch?" the other white man asked.

"Mhm." She hummed in acknowledgment.

"Good because you about to get some more," the man said as he lifted her hips so that she was on her feet, bent over between them.

She then took the cock out of her mouth and reasoned with him. "Let me lubricate it more before you put it in."

"Shut her up, bro," the man positioned behind he demanded as he started rubbing the underside of his shaft against her bubble butt.

His partner then guided her mouth back onto his pole before shoving it down her throat.

My mom gagged, but he did not let up.

"Relax your slant throat and take it, cunt. All the way. That's it." He commanded.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as her nose buried into his bush, and then the other man penetrated her pussy in one go.

Her legs immediately quivered as her slut hole took all that was given. Those pathetic sounds muffled around the huge white cock stuffed into her mouth. She was helpless.

Both men were building quite a rhythm. With my cock now out of my pants, I synced up and stroke at the pace they have established.

The man taking my mom's pussy stopped abruptly and grinned. He had plans to take it up a notch. With a nod to the blonde man, they both simultaneously lifted her and flipped her mid air. My mom was facing up with legs spread, spitroasted and suspended between them.

"You asked for this," the blonde man said before commencing thrusting back into her mouth.

My mom gargled and her body was getting pounded violently from both ends with their thrusts. Her back arched uncomfortably each time they slammed inwards. Pussy juice was squirting out her hole as her hands and tits flailed about. Her slant eyes went cross and toes curled. My mom was cumming.

They did not stop though. In fact, they sped up. Her cumming pussy was soaking his body with her lewd fluids. They loved how pathetic she was.

"Dumb chink is in heat..." the black-haired man taunted. "Getting off to getting pounded by white cock."

Then her entire body went into a twitching frenzy. They clearly enjoyed the sight. It was evident by how much faster and harder them fucked my slut mom's pussy and throat. Her back was arching in almost grotesque way from this. I thought they were going to snap her in half.

Then it happened. The two men unloaded their balls deep into my mom, and I spilled my load into a vase. My eyes stayed on them, watching their thick potent cum fill and overflow out of her whore mouth and used up pussy. This went on for a few good seconds before they pulled out and tossed my mom onto the floor like a worthless toy.

"Look at this bitch..." the blonde man said with a chuckle. "She's broken. Guess things don't last as long when they are made in China."

It sure seemed that way. They looked down at my mom and admired their work. My mom was twitching like a heroin addict as she squirted all over the carpet. It went on for a little before she finally lifelessly laid there. Cum oozed out of her fucked holes. It was as if the slut's soul was leaving her.

____________________

Thank you for reading!

Please let me know what you think in the comments! I am open to discussions, feedback, and suggestions. I want to hear what you would like me to write!

It motivates me to write when I see your comments, whether favorable, unfavorable, or neutral.