My Mom And I

Story Info
Mom came home early.
1.1k words
4.19
54.3k
47
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday night and here I sit alone. 18 and no girlfriend and no girls I hang out with. Another night of watching T.V. alone. I'm 5'8" 160 pounds. Brown hair and hazel eyes. Name is Bob.

My mom usually goes out on Saturday nights. She is 5'3" tall, 95 pounds, blonde hair shoulder length, nice round bubble butt, and at least D cup tits. I know I shouldn't think of my mom sexually but damn she is hot. And I can't help getting a boner sometimes when I see her dressed sexy.

Tonight, she wore a low-cut top showing plenty of cleavage. A short skirt that showed off her sexy legs. I covered myself with a blanket to hide my hardon from her while we talked.

"Make sure you lock the doors after I leave," Mom said.

"I will," I replied. "Always do mom."

"I'll probably be late getting home. Some of the girls and I are going out and will pour down a few." She said.

"Please be careful mom. I don't want to lose you." I told her.

"I'll be careful sweetie. Give mom a kiss." And she leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips. I could see down her blouse and mom wasn't wearing a bra. I got a full view of her tits including her nipples. My God, they were beautiful. Which didn't help the ache in my cock.

"See you later honey," said mom as she walked out the door.

"Bye mom," I called after her.

As soon as I heard the car start and it going down the road I uncovered. Went straight to my mom's bedroom and got a pair of her silk panties. Headed back to the couch and dropped my drawers. My rock hard cock sprang up and I sat down. I have an 8" cock when fully erect. I started stroking it in a slow motion. I have used my mom's panties before to jack off with. The silk feels so smooth on my hard cock.

It had been about 10 minutes when I heard the door shut. I was so into a fantasy about fucking my mom I didn't hear the car or the door.

"Sweetie, I'm....and she stopped and just stared.

"Mom, I'm sorry. What are you doing home," I asked as I shoved the panties under the blanket and pulled it over me.

"Ah, I got a call from one of the girls and they said the evening was canceled." Mom said still standing there with a look of shock on her face.

"Are those my panties you were using to jack off with?" she asked.

"Yes mom. I'm so sorry."

She walked over to the couch and sat down beside me.

"Let me see," she said as she grabbed the blanket.

I tried to stop her but before I could react, she had already pulled the blanket off me. There I sat next to my mom with my cock fully exposed. What happened next shocked me.

"I know something that would feel better than my panties," she said as she took hold of my cock. She started slowly stroking it.

"I know I shouldn't be doing this," mom said. "But it has been a long time for me. And you have a beautiful cock son. If I had known sooner, you was doing this when I go out. We would have been doing this much sooner."

Then without a word she just bent over and took my cock in her mouth. She let out a moan as she slid her lips down the shaft. And she didn't stop until she had my cock in her throat. And didn't gag.

"Oh shit, mom. That feels great. You really know how to suck cock."

"I know how I want to suck your cock," she said before going back down the length of my cock. She sucked on me for about 10 minutes than stood up.

"Let's go in the bedroom Bob. I want that beautiful cock in mommies' pussy."

"Yes mommy," I said as I got up and followed her to the bedroom.

"Take mommies clothes off for her."

I walked over to her and unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. I threw it on the floor and immediately grabbed both her now bare tits. They felt soft nice and her nipples were now sticking out an inch long. I leaned in and took one in my mouth. Mom let out a loud moan as I bit her nipple and sucked hard on it.

Next, I removed her shoes and knelt down in front of her. I reached up and slid her skirt down her beautiful legs. To my surprise she was wearing no panties. Apparently, mom was hoping to meet someone. But tonight, she is mine.

She stepped out of her skirt and I put my head between her legs. She spread them apart to give me better access. I started slowly licking between her pussy lips being sure to pass my tongue over her clit.

"Yes, Oh Yes. Just like that sweetie. Lick mommies' pussy. Suck on my clit." shouted my mom.

I did that until I knew she was close. Then told her to lay on the bed. She got up on the bed and lifted her legs up.

"Yes baby. Put your hard beautiful cock in mommies' pussy." mom said with lust in her eyes.

I got up between her legs and put my cock against her pussy.

"You ready mom."

"Yes honey. Push your cock in me."

I showed no mercy and shoved my whole cock in her in one thrust. She felt wonderful. She was tighter than the few girls I have had sex with.

"Oh mom. Your pussy is so tight and hot," I told her.

She was moaning loudly and making guttural noises. She was moving with me trying to drive my cock as deep in her as she could.

"Oh, fuck baby. Fuck me hard and fast. Mommie is close."

I started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. She let out a loud moan and started coming on my cock.

"Oh yes baby. Mommie's cumming. Don't stop. Fuck me hard. Don't cum in me."

"Where do you want me to cum mom," I replied.

"Oh baby. I want you to cum in mommies' mouth. I want to taste it and swallow all of it," mom said.

Hearing that I couldn't hold back any longer. I pulled out and mom sat up. I shoved my cock in her open mouth and started fucking her mouth.

"Here it comes mom. I'm going to cum."

She moaned around my cock as I unloaded shot after shot of my hot cum in her mouth. She swallowed every drop without spilling any. She continued sucking even after I was done to make sure she got it all.

She pulled off my cock and said, "Mmmm, You are delicious baby. Mommy is going to have to stay home more often. And we have been having sex almost every night since.

Mom said I could fuck her ass sometime. Looking forward to that day.