My Mom and Sister Love Me

Story Info
Edward's family life changes for the better.
5k words
4.55
40.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
galadim
galadim
22 Followers

This is my first story on here so please be gentle with me, I always welcome constructive feedback. I hope you enjoy

It was a warm Sunday morning in the middle of June a gentle breeze carried the sound of birdsong and the rustle of leaves on the trees, rays of sunshine broke through the thin cloud cover and through the crack in my curtain waking me up gently. I rolled over to look at my clock, 08:54. I groaned and looked down at the tent that formed in my bed sheets and just as I reached down to do something about it there was a knock on the door.

"Eddie? You awake? I need you to run to the shop for me." My mum whispered through the door.

My name is Edward or Eddie for short, I'm 25 years old and live in a quiet village in England. I am 6ft tall with light brown hair, blue eyes and am fairly average in terms of body build especially downstairs. I have a nice job as a shelf stacker while I study at the local college to become a chef, I haven't had much luck on the dating scene, in fact I'm still a virgin which I'm a bit ashamed of but I'd rather wait for the right girl than just lose it to anyone.

"Ok mum, give me five minutes" I grumbled back, I rolled out of bed and threw on some casual loose fitting clothes, I knew it was going to be a scorching day and the last thing I needed was to sweat uncontrollably. I made my way downstairs into the kitchen to grab a quick bite when I saw a delightful sight. My mom was bent over looking in a cupboard wearing tight jeans showing off her lovely shapely ass, just the sight made my cock twitch in my shorts.

Bethany or Beth for short was a single mum of 45 years, she dyed her hair red which really suited her, black eyes, around 5ft 8 inches tall with lovely 34 C breasts. My parents divorced when I was younger and thankfully it wasn't a violent divorce, just a mutual one where they both agreed it wasn't going anywhere. Beth did try dating several times but her work got in the way and most men were put off by this, Beth worked as a legal consultant meaning she was incredibly busy during the week but was paid well for this, our house isn't massive but it's comfortable enough for us, nice and secluded with a private garden. None of us see my dad anymore, he moved from town to town and eventually lost contact which I'm not too upset with. I continued to take in the wonderful sight and then gently cleared my throat.

"Oh Eddie, thank you. Your sister used the last of the milk and I have none for my coffee, would you be a sweetie and get some please?" My mum said raising her voice for my sister to hear.

My sister called Katie or Kate is a lovely girl but she can be a bit selfish at times, especially for the little things like using all the milk. At 27 she has blonde hair, blue eyes, coming in at 5ft 10 inches with lovely perky 32 B cup breasts, and yes I lust after my sister too, she's studying to become a nurse. Katie had several boyfriends but they were either too immature or didnt want to settle down.

I made my way to the shop taking in the gentle summer breeze and noticed a cute girl walking towards me, I wanted to talk to her but my nerves got the better of me and I kept my head down. I made my way home with the milk and was immediately gifted with a wonderful sight, Katie in her nurse's uniform, her lovely legs clad in her pantyhose and her nice shapely ass. I could only imagine what underwear she had on underneath.

"Took you long enough doofus." Katie said to me as she turned around and saw me with the milk.

"Try not to drink it all, mom will skin you alive." I said handing over the milk

"Maybe I do need punishing." Katie said with a sly grin and a wink. That comment alone caused all the blood to rush from my brain to my dick, it was like Katie read my mind and found my inner most fantasy, my mom punishing my sister, tied down and being spanked.

I quickly ran out of the kitchen trying hard to cover up my erection that was now forming into a full blown totem pole. I ran into my room, slammed my door shut and made sure the door was locked. There was only one thing to do now, so I lay down on my bed and imagined my sister and mom together, kissing each other and groping each other. It didn't take long for me to cum and I came so hard, it was easily the best ejaculation I ever had but I felt slightly uneasy knowing I just came thinking about my mom and sister.

It was later that night when I was heading up to bed, mom was in her office catching up on some paperwork and Katie was in her room on the phone to her latest love interest. I passed her room when I heard her raised voice. I couldn't hear what was said but I knew something was wrong, I was about to leave and give her privacy when I heard her scream then a loud thud as her phone bounced off the wall. I gently knocked and made my way in, Katie was on her bed sobbing her heart out. I sat down next to her and held her in my arms as she continued to sob, she then put her arms around me and cried even harder in my shoulder.

"Am I so unlovable that every man has to fuck me over?!? Why can't I find a decent man for once instead of a boy!" Katie wailed.

"Because they don't realise how precious you are, they don't see you for the beautiful, wonderful, funny woman you are." I replied trying to calm her down. Katie eventually calmed herself down and looked up at me, her eyes still full of tears.

"You....you think I'm beautiful?" She asked with a shaky voice.

"Of course I do, anyone who doesn't must either be mad or blind." I replied, truth is I wanted to say much more but I knew I couldn't. The last thing I wanted was to scare her or make her think I'm some sort of freak but suddenly Katie did something that I never expected, she held my head and started kissing me on my lips and I mean a proper kiss, like one of those that only true lovers experience, part of me wanted to stop because I felt like she was vulnerable and I didn't want to take advantage but before I could do anything Katie stopped the kiss herself.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. My mind is all over the place...." Then Katie looked down and saw the tent that had formed and gasped a little bit.

"Looks like you enjoyed it too." Katie said with another sly grin. I was still too shell shocked to respond, all my dumb brain could muster was a nod. Then I was suddenly snapped back into reality.

"I...should probably go" I said with my bright red face and dick oozing precum. Neither of us said anything else and I hurried out of her room and back into mine. The odds of me sleeping were non existent now, my mind was racing at a hundred miles a minute when suddenly there was a knock on my door and before I could answer it creaked open and in came Katie wearing a white tank top and a tiny pink thong. I say thong, it looked more like dental floss. The first thing I noticed were here nipples poking right through the top. Neither of us said anything and she simply pushed me down on my bed and sat on my lap facing me.

"Don't act surprised, I've seen how you look at me, undressing me with your eyes and I love it." Katie said as she started kissing me again, She started grinding against my dick which was now oozing precum once again she then got up and took her clothes off leaving her fully naked, I wish I had photographic memory so I could savour the sight, her perfect breasts and freshly shaven pussy. I dread to think what my face looked like but I reckon my jaw was on the floor.

"I thought you'd approve." Katie said with a chuckle, she got on her hands and knees and crawled over to me seductively and pulled my shorts off causing my cock to spring straight up.

"Wow, you're even bigger than my exes. It looks so sore, do you want Nurse Katie to look after you?" She playfully said, she took my cock in her hand and started gently jerking me off and it was then I finally blurted out my first words.

"I'm a virgin!". And just like that Katie stopped, I was worried I had just blown my chance but she simply kissed me.

"I'll be gentle with you, I promise". She said as she took my cock in her mouth, I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven, this was pure bliss and I was worried I'd cum too soon. Katie and I made eye contact as her head bobbed up and down my shaft. I started moaning as I could feel myself about to cum.

"Don't cum too soon, we're not finished yet." Katie said as she got up, pushed me flat on my bed and got on top of me, she gently guided my cock inside her and I couldn't even begin to describe the feeling, there weren't enough words in the English language to describe it, Katie started bouncing up and down slowly then built up more speed, we were both moaning but trying to keep quiet in case mom heard us.

"I'm.....I'm about....to....cum" I barely got out of my mouth, Katie then quickly got off me and took my cock in her hand, she quickly jerked me off and suddenly I erupted over her face, rope after rope of cum shot out of me all over her face. When I finally stopped I felt like I was going to faint, I collapsed on my bed and looked up at Katie who was scooping my cum off her face and licking it all up.

"Mmmmm yummy, I could definitely see me having more of this." Katie said as she lay down next to me on my bed. We held each other in a lover's embrace staring up at the ceiling.

"So.....that was something." I finally said breaking the silence. Katie then turned over to face me.

"Did you enjoy it?" She asked.

"Of course I did, it was just unexpected." I replied

"Eddie, you've always been there for me, even though you're my younger brother I knew I could always depend on you. When I first noticed you checking me out I didn't know what to think but over time it turned me on more and more knowing you found me sexy and seeing you grow into the hunk of a man you are just cemented my feelings for you. I wanted to say something before but you holding me tonight just made me say screw the rules." This was the first time I heard Katie pour her heart out like this, sure we gave each other a hard time but what siblings don't? I felt I had to say something back but our eyes locked again and no words needed to be said. We both kissed each other and Katie got up out of my bed and walked towards the door, watching her as she walked naked made my cock twitch. Then as she got to the door she turned and faced me

"Oh, you can keep the thong and we'll do this more often." Katie said as she winked and left. I picked up her thong and inhaled deeply smelling her sweet scent. I fell asleep feeling like the luckiest man in the world.

I woke up feeling refreshed and feeling like a new man. I sprang out of bed and quickly got dressed ready to eat some breakfast. I made my way to the kitchen and saw mom sitting there with her coffee and her newspaper. She must have been really engrossed with what she was reading as she didn't notice me walk in but looking at mom she looked different somehow. She was dressed as she normally does for work but her skirt seemed a bit shorter and her blouse wasn't buttoned up as much as normal. Not that I was complaining but I wondered if mom was seeing someone at work.

"Anything interesting in the papers?" I asked sitting down with my bowl of cereal. This seemed to snap mom out of whatever trance she was in.

"Oh Eddie, I didn't see you coming in, I'm sorry." Mom replied as she put her paper down, it was only after sitting down did I notice mom's ample cleavage, if I knew any better I'd swear she was wearing a push up bra.

"Is Katie ok? I heard her shouting last night." Mom asked me

"Oh yeah, just love problems, I talked to her though and she seems ok now." I replied, I didn't want to go too much in depth and wanted to steer the conversation away from Katie as every time I thought of her naked my cock would wake up.

"You're such a sweetie, I know she loves you dearly and you're certainly growing into a fine young man." Mom said, but suddenly I could feel something rubbing up my leg, I quickly glanced down and saw it was mom's stocking clad foot. I didn't say anything but when I felt it making it's way up towards my cock I suddenly choked on my cereal and knocked my bowl over.

"Oh Eddie! Are you ok?! Here, let me clean that up." Mom said as he quickly got up and picked up a dish cloth. She hurried over and started mopping the milk up, as she did she kept pushing her chest towards my shoulder and could feel her breasts up against my shoulder. When she finished cleaning up she looked at her watch and noticed she was running late.

"Oh my! I didn't realise it was that time, have a good day sweetie." Mom said as she kissed me on the cheek but as she left she rubbed my cheek which is something she's never done before, I couldn't help but watch her as she walked away, I noticed it was the same kind of walk Katie did last night.

It was hard for me to concentrate at college that day, I burnt a few of the dishes and my tutor pulled me to the side and asked if I was ok, I assured him I was and tried to get my head in the game. On my break I had two text messages, one from Katie and one from Mom which was weird as neither usually text me while I'm at college. I saw they were both picture messages, I quickly looked around to see if any of my friends were nearby and thankfully they weren't. I opened Katie's first and my jaw almost dropped to the floor. She was in her uniform but it was unbuttoned and she wasn't wearing any underwear, just her open uniform and pantyhose. She added the caption "Come see me for your check up tonight". I quickly closed it down so no one saw then I remembered Mom sent a picture too, part of me was hoping it was some meme but secretly I was hoping it was a sexy pic too. My prayers were answered when I opened it and saw Mom posing in the office's bathroom, her skirt was lifted up revealing her stockings and pussy with a small bush. Her blouse was wide open with her breasts hanging out of her bra and like Katie she added a caption too which read "Your reward for being such a lovely son". Suddenly I felt light headed, two of the sexiest women I know sending me nudes, I've never had this before and I definitely liked it. I was more surprised at Mom though, she didn't show any signs of this behaviour before. I decided to head home after my break, I told my tutor I wasn't feeling well and he understood.

I hurried home and heard someone upstairs.

"Hello?" I shouted, suddenly Mom came rushing downstairs in just her dressing gown.

"Eddie! You're home early, is everything ok?" Mom asked visibly concerned.

"Uh yeah, I just felt a bit under the weather so I came home early, are you ok? Did you finish work early?" I replied.

"Oh yes, we finished with our client and there wasn't much else for me to do so I wanted to come home and surprise you but you caught me out." Mom said with a huge smile on her face.

"A surprise? For me?" I questioned. And then suddenly Mom took her dressing gown off to reveal a white lace one piece, with a stocking belt and stockings, she seductively walked over to me and pushed me up against the wall with both our eyes locking at once. As I was about to say something Mom gave me a deep long kiss.

"I heard you and Katie last night, and I mean I heard you. I was a little disappointed I wasn't your first. I was worried I was too old but seeing you checking my breasts out this morning made me feel sexy again." Mom said in between kissing. She looked down and noticed the totem pole growing in my trousers.

"Oooh, now I know you find me sexy." Mom purred in my ear. With that she took me by the hand leading me upstairs into her bedroom, she closed the door and locked it. Mom then gently pushed me on the bed and took all my clothes off. She took in the sight of my cock and licked her lips.

"Now I see why Katie wanted you, now tell me. Was I naughty when I sent you that picture today? Do I need punishing?" Mom asked in a playful voice. Before I could even respond, Mom was over my lap wiggling her ass in front of me.

"Spank me master, punish me for listening to you fucking last night." My horny brain took over in an instant and I started spanking Mom, with each slap she gave a moan and giggle. I felt weird doing this but I was definitely enjoying this.

"Harder! Teach me a lesson!" Mom commanded, I obliged by spanking her harder and harder, each slap echoing in the room and Mom moaning with each smack. I could feel her pussy getting wet on my lap and I took a risk of sliding a finger inside her.

"Ooooh yes master, make your naughty mother cum, make me cum for her son!" Hearing Mom talk like this was such a turn on, I never imagined such an innocent looking woman could act like this. Just then she got up and slid off her lingerie leaving her in just her stockings, she looked even better naked in person than on that picture. She walked over to me, got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth, she definitely knew what to do with it and I closed my eyes in pure pleasure. It felt like I was on cloud nine and Mom could tell I was enjoying it by my face.

"Do you want to feel inside me?" Mom asked, I wanted to answer but all I could do was nod. She got up and bent over the bed, I didn't need much encouragement so I slid my cock in her pussy and instantly she moaned in pleasure. I started thrusting in and out, the warmth felt so good and hearing Mom moan with each thrust made it even better. I then flipped Mom over on her back and slid inside her pussy again this time enjoying her face while we made love. I squeezed her nipples and this added to the pleasure for both of us.

"Cum inside me baby, fill me up with your hot cum!" Mom moaned and almost like a switch had been flipped I started cumming, we both moaned in pure pleasure at the same time and it felt like I couldn't stop cumming but eventually I did stop and we both came down from cloud nine. Struggling for breath we lay on the bed, drenched in sweat but in a lover's embrace.

"Wow Mom, I had no idea." I said in between deep breaths.

"You think Katie is the only one who had feelings for you? And don't worry, I can't get pregnant anymore so you can cum inside me whenever you want." Mom said getting up off the bed.

"What changed though? I'm so confused about all this." I finally asked, it had been on my mind for a while.

"When I heard you and Katie last night at first I was confused. I should have seen the signs but then I got turned on, watching you two not as siblings but as lovers. And then it made me realise, I've been neglecting my love life and I was hoping and praying you would see me as a lover like you do your sister." Mom said almost crying, I got up off the bed and held her in my arms, she turned around and put her arms around me too, her breasts pressing into my chest. Suddenly we were snapped back into reality by the front door opening, Katie was home and I took my clothes and ran out of Mom's room back into mine.

We all sat down to dinner later that evening which was nice, although we were all hiding secrets we chatted and laughed like nothing was different, like there was a doorway between lovers and family. We all watched a film that night too, Katie picked out some chick flick. We all sat on the sofa underneath a duvet with me in the middle, halfway through the film I could feel a hand on my crotch and then a second and that's when it happened. Katie jumped up off the sofa and pulled the duvet off.

"What the fuck is this??" Katie shouted.

"Mom! Eddie! What the fuck is going on?" Katie asked again, Mom tried to calm her down and talk to her but Katie stormed off upstairs with Mom following behind. I wanted to go up too but decided against it, I didn't hear shouting so I knew it wasn't too bad. I felt awful but then my phone vibrated, it was a message from Katie saying everything was ok and then Mom came downstairs.

"She's ok, I explained and she's a little upset but not at you so don't worry." Mom explained.

galadim
galadim
22 Followers
12