My Mom and Sister Love Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what happens between us all now?" I asked, probably the first sensible question since all this started.

"Let's discuss this another night, I'm tired." Mom said, she gave me a kiss and headed up to bed, I followed shortly after and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, it was hard for me to fall asleep with everything that happened but somehow I managed to.

The rest of the week went by like a blur, Katie and I were back to our normal selves, chatting like siblings during the day and fucking like lovers at night even me and Mom spent some time together fucking. Then on Saturday I woke up to an empty house and a note on the kitchen table.

"Meet us at the club later tonight, have a surprise for you. From Mom and Katie"

Part of me was nervous at this as I didn't know what to expect, but I did as instructed. I dressed up nicely and headed to the club later that night. As I walked in one of the workers came up to me.

"Oh, you must be Eddie, we've been asked to let you in the V.I.P area, follow me." Before I could ask anything I followed the staff member and walked past several groups of people who were staring daggers at me, I could feel their jealousy and it actually felt good for once, normally no one pays any attention to me. I was escorted into a large room with a booth near one of the walls, there was a large curtain so it must have been a bigger room than what was shown. I sat in the booth and looked around to see if Katie or Mom was anywhere, when suddenly the curtain parted. Now in the middle of the room was a paddling pool filled with mud, and out behind a smaller curtain came both Mom and Katie dressed in skimpy bikinis. They both entered the paddling pool and got down on their knees.

"We've decided there's only one way to settle this, winner gets to keep you." Mom simply said, Both were looking at me, I wanted to stop this in case they got hurt. Female wrestling was one of my kinks and I secretly wanted this to happen.

"Ok, but don't hurt each other, so no punching or eye gouging. First to three pins wins." I instructed. And like that both Mom and Katie slammed their bodies together. Both women went down in the mud and started rolling around pulling hair, grunts and groans could be heard as soon both Mom and Katie were covered head to toe in mud, the only thing I could make out were their differing breast sizes. It didn't take long for the clothes ripping to start, first Katie lost her bottoms and then her top leaving her naked and Mom's bikini soon went after that. Both women now fully naked and wrestling for my pleasure. I couldn't help but get excited. I hardly had a woman take an interest in me never mind willing to mud wrestle for me.

Katie got the first pin and Mom got one shortly after but I could tell both were getting fatigued. The weight of the mud must have been torture for them. I soon put a stop to it in case they did any harm to themselves.

"Look, I don't want you falling out over me, I'm not worth it. I love you both equally and I want us to move forward with our relationships. Ok?" I said assertively. For the first time I felt like I was in charge and I enjoyed it. Both Katie and Mom hugged each other and stepped out the mud to shower off. I went back to help them.

"So did you enjoy?" Mom asked as she washed her hair.

"Oh hell yeah, I was worried you'd hurt each other though." I said as I watched them.

"Aww how sweet, but we'd never hurt each other, we just wanted to put a show on for you. All this was planned." Katie said washing off her breasts

"That night I caught Mom touching you was genuine, but after Mom talked to me she explained everything and set this up. We just wanted to see your reaction and looking at your trousers I'd say it worked." Katie said laughing

After both were dressed we made our way home making sure to go out the back way and as soon as we closed that front door the making out started, Katie and Mom took their clothes off and helped me with mine, they took in turns kissing me and kissing each other. We all went upstairs to my room and crashed on my bed.

Mom started by sucking my cock as I kissed and fingered Katie hearing her moan in my mouth. Then I slid my cock inside Mom as she started licking Katie's pussy and hearing both moaning drove me wild. We spent the next hour in various positions both kissing and fucking each other. Mom and Katie even fucked each other while I rested, watching them eat each other out was so sexy, it didn't take me long to get back in the pile. I ended up by cumming all over their faces and they started licking it off each other. I thought we had finished but they were still horny. They finished by licking, fingering and scissoring each other until they both orgasmed. After all was done we went downstairs to hydrate.

"So, what happens now?" I asked, I felt it needed asking and I needed to know if anything would change.

"Well Katie and I were discussing this the other night." Mom replied

"We agreed and only if you're happy with this, that we should move somewhere else. Somewhere where no one would know we're a family and we could live as lovers." Katie added

"Once you've finished college we could easily move somewhere else. My boss said I could be transferred to another branch and Katie could easily get a job in a different hospital, won't take you long to find a job too." Mom said

I admit I was taken aback by this. I've never had to move before but I was excited at the prospect of living somewhere new, somewhere where we could all be lovers and not hide it. A chance to start a whole new chapter in my life and be happy with it.

"Let's hope you don't get bored of me then." I said with a huge smile on my face

"Oh we could never get bored of you." Katie said as she kissed me. I could see Mom with a huge smile. I knew life was going to be good from now on.

12