My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,432 Followers

"Mhm... Well, why not?" Thought Casey to herself before turning around towards the curtain, this would also give Jake some time to come by. "I should grab myself some extra clothes to use as makeshift sponges to clean up the mess we made..."

Suddenly she felt an arm wrapping around her waist from behind, without any time to react she got pulled back.

"Eek!" Yelped Casey before she plopped onto her brother's lap who apparently regained his lost strength.

"What was that? Did you got attacked by a mouse or something?" Asked Debby with a giggle.

"N-No! I almost tripped over one of my clothes on the floor." Responded Casey quickly while Jake spread her legs open, both of them now resting over an armrest on each side of Jake's wheelchair.

"J-Jake?" She whispered slightly nervous, not knowing what her brother was up to.

She then felt his left hand pulling her soaked thong aside, bearing her wet pussy to the open air. His right arm crossed her waist and his hand latched itself onto her right breast, mauling it gently but firm which caused her to moan. Casey threw her head back onto his left shoulder out of pleasure, she then felt Jake kissing and licking the inside of her neck.

"Mhmmm, Jake!" Moaned Casey as he attacked all her erotic spots. His left hand was now slowly rubbing up and down her pussy lips and prodding her erect clit every time he slid up against it.

"I'm not the only one who will be cumming here today Sis, we always did everything together and I'm not going to let that slide today." Whispered Jake in his highly aroused sister's ear before going back to licking and kissing her neck.

Casey wanted to respond but got cut off when Jake pushed two fingers inside her sopping pussy and started moving in and out of her, at the same time he attacked her right hard nipple and started vibrating the sensitive nub between his fingers.

Now it was her time to clench her teeth and to withhold herself from screaming in pleasure, her breathing and moans became louder and her pussy started making squishy sounds as Jake's fingers plunged in and out of her.

Jake felt his sister's body shudder each time he stuck his fingers inside, she was so wet that every thrust of his fingers got greeted with a fresh stream of pussy nectar that dribbled down onto the changing room's floor.

He decided to turn it up another notch. He placed his right thumb on top of his sister's erect clit and started rubbing and pushing down on it.

The effect was immediate as Casey's pussy started sucking his fingers in like a vacuum. Jake felt her body tremble from pleasure, her arms were covered with goose bumps and her chest moved up and down even faster as her breathing accelerated.

After a minute of intense pleasure, she moved her head towards Jake. "Kiss me, kiss me now little brother! Quickly, before I can't hold myself any longer!" Moaned Casey.

"Can't have that, right?" Whispered Jake with a smile, holding off those extra few seconds longer to tease her. He then accepted her request and mashed his mouth against hers, both their tongues hungrily found each other and started their ferocious battle.

Jake was now moving his fingers with a rapid motion in and out of his sister's soaked pussy, making her moan loud into his mouth as they continued to make out. She thrusted her hips forward with his movements to gain maximum pleasure.

His other hand switched between each of her breasts, sometimes pinching and pulling her hard nipples and other times simply kneading and mauling away at her soft flesh.

Casey felt so happy that her brother wanted her, to make her enjoy and pleasure her in the same way she did to him. She had longed for these moments for so long, she and her brother doing the forbidden things that society frowned upon. She knew that they had still to cross the final step but she wanted to do that on a special moment, a moment when only the two of them would be together.

Jake could feel his sister coming closer and closer to her final destination, her hips started to buck and her body trembled uncontrollably. He felt both her hands on top of his, her nails digging into his skin. Her mouth pushed harder and harder against his, as if she wanted to devour him whole.

He then proceeded with his final action; he upped the speed of his left hand even higher, his fingers now pistoning in and out of his sister's pussy like a machine while he moved his right hand down onto her clit. He started rubbing and caressing the erect nub with the same speed his other hand was moving.

The combo attack was too much for Casey, she slammed back against her brother's chest and let out a long, loud moan without letting go off her brother's lips. A tremendous force pushed Jake's fingers out of her pussy before squirts of pussy juice started shooting out of her. One large squirt splattered against the curtain while the remaining smaller ones scattered all around them.

Her body shook and trembled on top of Jake, he quickly wrapped his arms around her to prevent her from falling down all the while their mouths remained glued together. He could feel her moaning over and over again, her eyes were rolled back and she seemed to be just as knocked out as he was before.

Casey slowly separated herself from her brother's mouth after a while and curled up on his lap. She said nothing but kept staring deep into Jake's eyes, not once letting them out of her sight. Jake noticed small tears forming in her own before they started to trickle down her cheeks.

"Casey? What is it, are you okay?" He whispered slightly concerned.

Casey nodded her head with a smile before speaking. "I'm just happy, I'm so happy right now... I love you!" She whispered back.

They remained cuddling together for a little longer before their romantic moment got interrupted by their little sister.

"I think I'm almost done Sis; could you help me with all these dresses? And we have to make sure that brother dear doesn't see the one that I picked out." Spoke Debby with a happy tone.

Casey quickly shot up out of her brother's grasp. "Shit! Uh... Let me handle this okay? First we need to get you out of this changing room... Here let me help you with your clothes and cleaning you up, I will handle the rest." Whispered Casey to Jake slightly panicked.

"I'll be with you in a minute Deb, I just got myself another dress to try on so give me a few minutes." Answered Casey while she was busy helping Jake with dressing and cleaning their bodies plus the inside of the changing room.

"Take it easy Sis, I still need to get myself out of the 'chosen' dress, I'm too busy admiring myself in it." Giggled Debby.

All traces of Jake's and Casey's incestuous coupling were removed from the crime within a few minutes. Casey came out of the changing room first, scanning the outside surroundings to make sure no other customers or Maggie was in the vicinity of the changing room section.

"Alright Jake, the coast is clear so you can come out, quietly." Whispered Casey to her brother while giving him a confirming nod.

Jake slowly wheeled himself out of the small changing room while making as less noise as possible. He could hear Debby humming to herself which let him know that she was focused on something else.

"How about I pick up the suit jacket from Maggie? I can stay over there waiting for you two to finish up." He suggested.

"Good idea, but take these with you." Responded Casey as she gave her brother the clothes that were soaked with their fluids. "You know where I plucked these from, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, don't worry, I will take care of them."

The look of his sister made him chuckle, she perfectly resembled her mother who was in an almost exact similar situation yesterday.

"What?" Asked Casey as she noticed her brother staring at her.

"No, nothing. Just some inner joke. See if you can snap Debby back to reality, okay?" Said Jake before going back to the front of the store.

*****

"So, did your sister finally found the dress of her dreams?" Asked Maggie as Jake approached the store counter.

"It sure sounded like she did. So here I am, ready to pick up my suit jacket and to get out of here, no offence Maggie." Responded Jake with a smile.

Maggie smiled back. "None taken sweetie! And I think it's adorable that you stick with your sisters even when clothes shopping is far down the list of things you like to do."

"Jake certainly likes to 'stick' around us Maggie, but then again, so do we around him." Came from a voice behind Jake.

"It's lovely Casey, a family so close together. Me and my husband's households were a lot different back in the days... The four of you just look so happy now, I hope nothing will ever change that." Said Maggie as she bagged Jake's suit jacket.

"After everything that has happened... I for one know that our bonds will never break." Spoke Casey as she placed her hands on her brother's shoulders and softly squeezed them.

Maggie looked up and noticed Casey and Jake fully focused on each other with bright smiles on their faces. "Gosh guys, you have no idea how cute both of you look right now, almost like a young couple!" She stated with a giggle.

Her comment made both Jake and Casey blush, knowing that Maggie had no idea how far their relationship really went.

"Alright, how about we get to the car Jake? Debby really doesn't want to spoil her dress to you so we might as well get out of sight before our princess returns." Said Casey.

Jake nodded. "Thanks for everything again Maggie, until next time and I hope it won't be soon. Oh, no offence, again!"

His words made Maggie giggle again. "No problem, I'm used to seeing your sisters and mother more than you anyway. Have fun at that gala tonight."

"Debby will pay for everything Maggie, Mom has her covered so don't think that she has to spend all her saved up money for this." Said Casey before she and Jake left the store.

They reached Casey's car after a short walk across the parking lot, Casey helped Jake into the passenger's seat and took care of his wheelchair before she joined him in the car.

Once inside she leaned over to Jake and kissed him with a long, passionate kiss.

"What was that for? Not that I mind it." Asked Jake after they separated from their kiss.

"For making me happy." She responded with a smile and a blushed face.

Suddenly a loud tune jingled through the car, it came from Casey's handbag.

"That's my phone, let's see who dares to disturb one of our lovey-dovey moments brother dear." She purred as she winked towards Jake. "Oh, it's Stephanie, let's see what this is all about." Casey accepted the call and was greeted by Stephanie's voice.

"Hey Case, I'm afraid the photoshoot is off the table for today. Matthew has been called to an emergency at the hospital so now I have to look after the kids." Spoke Stephanie.

"Aww, that's a shame. Well, when a mother's duty calls she has to be there for her children. It's no problem Steph, we could always do it on another day." Said Casey.

"Yes about that, how about tomorrow? I'm at the studio the whole day together with Vanessa so we should be able to give you all a place in our schedule."

"Mhm... Let me ask Jake first, he and Debby will be going to her gala at school together and I have no idea if it's going to be an all-nighter."

"I think it's till three at night, so that shoot shouldn't be a problem tomorrow." Answered Jake as he overheard his sister's conversation.

"He says it won't be a problem. So, at what time do you want us to come over?" Asked Casey to Stephanie.

"Let's see... How about eleven in the morning? We won't be that busy around that time so it should be perfect."

"Sure, eleven sounds great. Guess we will see you tomorrow then Steph!"

"Great! Eleven it is, see you tomorrow Case. Now excuse me, a certain little devil over here needs mommy's attention." Spoke Stephanie with a giggle.

"Ha, good luck with that Steph, see you tomorrow!" Responded Casey before they ended the call.

"Hope you two won't drink too much booze tonight, I want two decent looking siblings on those photos tomorrow instead of two drunks." Said Casey to Jake with a grin on her face.

"Come on, you know that I rarely drink and the only thing Debby drinks are those healthy fruit shakes she always produces herself." Mumbled Jake back to her.

"Speaking of Debby, her she comes... Finally!"

Once Debby and her beloved dress got in the car they went straight back to their home, Debby was slightly disappointed that the shoot wouldn't be today since she really looked forward to it, but the thought of her and her brother going to the gala together at night quickly dissolved all those thoughts. After a short ride back they reached their family home.

*****

Debby charged through the front door of the Wilson's house with the same enthusiasm she had at Maggie's clothing store once the three of them returned home.

"Moooom! We're home! Come see my dress please, it's absolutely adorable!" Shouted Debby as she walked towards the kitchen area, knowing that there was a possibility that her mother was preparing something in there.

Cynthia crossed paths with Casey and Jake first as they came inside the house with a much more relaxed pace than their little sister.

"Mom, never suggest to go with Debby looking for dresses ever again please." Said Jake with a sarcastic tone.

Cynthia started to giggle. "Back so soon already? You should be glad that it wasn't the four of us going shopping then!" She then looked towards the kitchen. "She does sound really happy now, it's good to see and hear her like this again after everything that happened..."

"She literally danced through the store today. Her school's galas have always had this effect on her but this time she seems to be more excited than ever before." Said Casey as she watched in the same direction as her mother.

"And she sure wants to keep her dress a secret from me, proving even more how much big of a deal this is for her." Added Jake.

"It's a first that the school has suggested that the attendees have to come as pairs, besides honey, wouldn't you be excited too to go to a gala together with this handsome young man over here?" Said to Cynthia to Casey with a big smile.

Casey started to blush from her mother's words. "I... I think that... I probably would like it too." She responded quietly.

"Well... That makes three of us, we all like to be around you very much darling." Said Cynthia as she stroked her son's shoulder and giving him a seductive wink, hinting to their past adventures.

"Ah! There you are Mom! Quick, come upstairs with me to see it, you will love it!"

Cynthia was being pulled by the hand by her youngest daughter before she even had the chance to talk to her. "Oh my! Excuse me you two, but I guess Debby really needs her mother's attention right now." She said to Casey and Jake as they watched her being escorted upstairs, both of them started to laugh.

"How about we crash in the livingroom Sis? I have a feeling that their dress inspection is going to take a while too." Asked Jake to Casey.

"I'm with ya, go ahead while I grab us some drinks." She answered.

Jake wheeled himself to the livingroom until he reached the couch, he pulled himself out of his wheelchair and plopped down into the same corner as yesterday night. After a few seconds his older sister came into the room, she kicked off her high heels and sat down beside him, cuddling up to him so that they were close together.

"Are you looking forward to tonight?" She asked after taking a sip of her drink.

"I have to admit, it has been a while since I dressed up fancy and went to a party of some sort. But I do look forward to it, especially to see Debby shine. I want her to enjoy every second of it."

Casey felt a pang of jealousy running through her body, knowing that her younger sister and brother would be close together for the whole night. They would be at the party as a pair, which in her eyes resembled them as a pair of lovers.

"Come on Casey, don't think like such a greedy, jealous bitch... Debby deserves to be next to him as much as you or Mom deserve to be, be happy for your little sister." Thought Casey to herself.

She then pulled herself even closer to her brother. "Please make her happy Jake, treat her like a princess tonight because she deserves it. She might not show it but she still has some trouble with accepting everything that has happened... So please, make her smile again." She whispered before giving him a soft but passionate kiss on the lips.

Jake kissed her back and threw his arm around her, pulling her tighter against him. "I will, she's the one in the spotlight tonight." Was all he said before both siblings started making out again with passion.

The rest of the midday went by with Debby and Cynthia spending most of the time upstairs while Jake and Casey remained close together on the couch relaxing and doing other 'stuff'. After having an easy but tasty diner came the time for Debby to prepare herself for the gala with the help of her mother.

Jake also prepared himself for the event but finished way faster than his little sister, so he and Casey once more waited in the livingroom.

"Well, here she is!" Announced Cynthia proudly as she hopped into the livingroom. "Prepare to be amazed you two, come on honey, no need to be nervous!" She said into the direction where presumably Debby would be.

Both Casey and Jake could hear the clicking of heels coming closer until they reached the entrance of the livingroom, both of their eyes popped open and their jaws dangled down as soon Debby entered.

Debby was wearing a beautiful dark purple side split dress that perfectly showed off all her curves and her strong toned legs, on her feet were matching designer open high heels that had the same color and pattern as her dress. Her make-up was expertly done by Cynthia, it gave her a mature, sexy look while keeping her cute and innocent side at the same time. Her blonde ponytail hung over her right shoulder in a messy style, it enhanced her sexiness even further.

"S-so... Do you guys like how it... looks?" Asked a shy and blushing Debby as she presented herself to her siblings.

"Do we like it? Deb, you look amazing!" Squealed Casey before launching herself out of the couch, she quickly walked up to her little sister to check her out in full detail. "Just you look at you! You have no idea how cute and sexy you look right now Deb, I love it!"

Jake was quiet and still taking in the transformation that his sister underwent, he still couldn't believe that this superb female specimen was his usually quirky and giddy little sister.

"I think your brother lost the ability to speak, I told you that he would be amazed by it?" Said Cynthia proudly as she observed her children.

"Y-you look nice and... Cute too, Jake" Mumbled Debby towards her brother, still overwhelmed by her own appearance.

Jake snapped out of his muteness and wheeled up to her. "God Deb... You really look like a princess you know?" He took her soft hand and looked up into her sparkling blue eyes. "I guess I will have to beat the guys off you tonight, don't I?"

Debby started to giggle and blush even more. "Oh stop it you... But be prepared though, I won't have any other girl get close to you either."

Suddenly the doorbell rang a couple of times.

"Oh! That's probably Lisa. She and her boyfriend came to pick us up for tonight. Gosh, I had no idea that my 'transformation' took so long." Said Debby. "You ready to go Jake?" She asked as she picked up her small handbag.

"Ready as can be, lead the way princess." He responded with a smile.

All four of them gathered at the front door before Debby opened it.

"Heya Debby! Wow! You look stunning, and you too Jake! I hope both of you are ready for tonight." Said Lisa, who herself looked equally as stunning. "And hello Casey and Ms. Wilson, good evening." She added.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,432 Followers