My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of tongue wrestling the two of them separated, a long string of saliva hanging between their mouths.

"Does this provided you the answer that you wanted to hear Deb?" Whispered Jake to her as he kept on kneading her ass cheeks.

Debby only smiled and nodded before shifting to a sitting position on top of her brother. She then kicked off her heels and removed her gala dress with one quick motion over her head. Jake amazed at the sight that was in front of him as her dress fell onto the floor next to the mat.

The moonlight that shined through the windows of the material building illuminated Debby's curvy, trained body. Her perky breasts stood up proud and their nipples were hard and erect, apparently she was bra-less under her dress. Her now moistened pussy was only covered by a tiny purple thong.

"I can see, and feel that you like what you see big brother!" Giggled Debby as she felt her brother's cock prodding her even harder. "Here, let me get you more comfortable as well." She helped Jake with getting rid of his suit jacket and the shirt under it before leaning forward against his chest once more.

Jake's hands instantly went back to her now bare ass cheeks and mauled away at them. Debby's wet pussy slithered over and against his cock while her breasts and rock-hard nipples circled around on his chest. Before they knew it they were back at making out again, both of them moaning softly as their tongues battled and their bodies rubbed against each other.

"This... This is my first time doing things like this with a boy, so I'm sorry if I'm not that good." Whispered Debby shyly after a while.

"Just do what you think is good for us Deb, besides, I know you have felt my erection for a while now so I don't think there is any reason you should doubt yourself." Responded Jake.

His words made her blush again. She quickly dropped her head back down and attacked her brother with another long, passionate kiss to take away her worries. The front of Jake's pants was now soaked because of his little sister's juices, she kept on grinding her pussy along the length of his cock, even prodding it back against him making her lips mold around his shaft. The cute moans she produces made it obviously clear that she was having a good time so far.

After an additional few minutes of intense making out Debby separated herself again from Jake, her breath was rapid and her body felt like it was on fire.

"Jake... I want to try something that I have seen in porn. And Lisa told me that it feels incredible... If I am to believe her by what she told me..." Said Debby quietly, again blushing and looking away shyly.

"It's your night sis, I'm up for anything you want to try out. So what did you have in mind?" Asked Jake.

"The sixty-nine position... Lisa told me that both partners receive equal satisfaction from it, the only problem is that I... Um... I've never given a blowjob before... So I'm quite nervous asking you this... Say, have you ever done it before?" Mumbled Debby.

Jake gulped before telling her the answer, not knowing how she would react. "Uh, yes I have done it before... With uh... Jenny..."

Hearing the name of the girl that had hurt her brother's feeling made Debby more confident on the spot. With a swift movement she flipped her body one-hundred-eighty degrees around. Her face now inches away from her brother's bulging crotch and her soaked pussy right in front of his face.

"I might not be experienced but I'm going to give you more pleasure than that bitch ever gave to you!" She grumbled annoyed, she then started fumbling with Jake's pants.

"Calm down Deb, it's now the two of us, take your time and forget about her. I want you to feel good too." Said Jake to calm his sister down as he watched her juices trickling down out of her pussy along her thighs, for some reason mentioning his ex-girlfriend made her even more excited. She truly wanted to out-do her every way possible.

He then heard her gasp and felt her breath colliding with his naked skin, Debby had managed to release his hard, erect cock from its entrapment and was now standing proud in front of her baffled face.

"Oh my god... It's so big up close like this! How... How am I going to get that inside of my mouth? And the smell... It's so, so stimulating. Wow! I can see some liquid forming at the tip of it, do guys also get wet when feeling good?" Rambled Debby as she took in the appearance of her brother's cock.

Jake laughed to himself before pulling his sister's tiny thong to the side, revealing her perfect, tight little juice pussy to him. He carefully brushed his fingers through her cunt lips, spreading the wetness of it around his fingers and her vulva. Again Debby gasped and her body shook a little as she felt her pussy being touched directly.

"You are beautiful Debby, go ahead and experiment, try anything you want. I will hold back for a little so you can play around with it, okay?" Said Jake.

"O-Okay..." Answered Debby quite nervously.

The first thing she did was wrapping her right hand around the girth of Jake's cock, her soft hand coming into contact with his bare cock-skin made Jake react with a moan. He was having the same experience when he did it the first time with his older sister and his mother.

"Oh my gosh! Did I do something wrong?" Yelped Debby after her brother's moan.

"No, not at all Deb. It felt good, that's why I moaned suddenly. Please keep going, and try out the things you want to try." Responded Jake.

"A-Alright." Said Debby before returning her hand around her brother's cock, she then started moving it up and down slowly. She was fully focused on her actions and noticed that her brother's moans and body movement came in rhythm with her actions. She was giving him pleasure.

Without noticing herself she guided her other free hand down to her pussy and started caressing and playing with her lips while she continued to stroke off her brother's cock.

Jake said nothing and let her do her thing, his gaze was focused on her fingers rubbing and gliding around her wet pussy while his cock got the same lovely attention.

Debby had sped up her stroking motions, she watched as a small stream of precum dribbled down along her brother's shaft every time she finish a full stroke. She licked her lips in anticipation before trying out her next move.

Jake's eyes shot open even wider when he felt her tongue coming into contact with his sensitive cockhead.

Debby moaned as she carefully licked around the angry looking mushroom while her hand kept on moving up and down with a solid rhythm. She licked up the freshly produced precum and prodded her tongue against her brother's cock-slit. She loved how it tasted and wanted more of it.

After a few minutes she pulled her other arm back from pleasing her pussy and also wrapped its hand around her brother's shaft. Her stroking motions had stopped, she wanted to fully focus her mouth onto his cock while her two tiny soft hands held it firmly in place.

Jake was now breathing faster and moaning more as he was being pleased by his little sister. She may not have been experienced, but her eagerness and the will to pleasure him stimulated him greatly. And on top of that, it was his cute, little sister that was doing it to him.

Debby licked with precision around the edges and top of her brother's cockhead, she knew she wanted to take it into her mouth and after a few more licks she did so. She slowly opened her mouth wider and wrapped it around her brother's cock. She started to bob up and down on it, taking only the cockhead and an inch or so from his shaft into her mouth.

Jake let out another loud moan when he felt his sister's mouth clamp around his cock, he had not expected that she would start to blow him this quickly. It felt clumsy, but she was stimulating his cock on all the right places, something that all the females from his family managed to do the first time.

He noticed that she was wiggling her ass around as she sucked him off, was she teasing him? Begging for him to return her the pleasure he was receiving? He placed his hands on her firm ass and pulled it down on top of his face, her wet, dripping pussy now merely an inch away from his mouth. He couldn't wait to taste her sweet nectar and make her cum. Being the good brother is he decided to give her a few more minutes to play around with his cock.

Debby was now moaning as she bobbed her head up and down on her brother's cock. With her tongue she tried to lick up as many of his juice as possible. Her right hand had slipped down to fondle with his balls as her left gave short strokes up and down his slippery shaft.

Her hard nipples stung from excitement and her pussy squirmed with delight as she went down on her brother. Debby had waited for a moment like this for so long and finally she and Jake were going to do everything she fantasized about.

Jake then decided that he had waited long enough and went in for the kill, he spread his sister's pussy open and slowly slid his tongue against her soaked lips, with the fingers of his other hand he softly pushed some pressure onto her erect clit.

Debby's eyes shot open, she let go of her brother's cock with a loud plop and her loud moans blasted through the building.

"Oh my god! Jake! Unghhh! What is this... Feeling!" Cried Debby. She was experiencing something that she had never felt before, her pussy slammed down onto her brother's face as a reaction to the pleasure she felt. Debby squirmed with a smile on her face while a short streak of drool dripped out of her mouth onto her brother's cock.

Jake felt and heard his sister almost screaming from pleasure, he turned his cunniligius skills up a notch as his sister's body bucked against his face. He expertly licked up and down her slit, prodding his tongue deeper inside with each motion while his fingers clamped around her clitoris and vibrated it back and forth. Her juices were now leaking out like a waterfall, they splattered across his face and onto the mat under them.

"More! Do it more! Yes, just like that! Oooh!" Moaned Debby loud, almost losing focus.

After a minute or so of Jake assaulting her she managed to get herself a little under control. She opened her mouth wide and dropped herself onto her brother's cock once more. She bobbed up and down faster than before, managing to take in a few extra inches of his shaft. She rocked her head side to side and up and down while her tongue slicked around the sensitive skin, the accompanied moans she produced made her mouth vibrate and thus giving her brother even more pleasure.

Jake was once more amazed how his inexperienced little sister managed to get him on edge, not to be outdone by her he also upped his actions even further. He now slid two fingers inside her pussy, fucking her fast with them while his mouth focused on sucking and licking away at her clit.

Both of their bodies were now trembling of pleasure as the siblings ravaged each other. Jake noticed that his sister was tensing up further and further, the amount of juice she now produced was insane, he was sure that she wasn't far off cumming.

Debby herself noticed her brother's body reacting to her actions as well. His cock started to throb and grow even further, it almost became too much for her to continue sucking him off. She quickly resorted to only sucking on his sensitive cockhead while her hands fondled his balls and stroked the shaft at the same time, gob after gob of precum slithered through her mouth and she loved it.

Suddenly her brother yelled at her. "Debby I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Not knowing how to react she took a firm hold of his shaft while clamping her mouth around his cockhead like a vacuum. Shot after shot of thick, gooey semen blasted into her mouth and against the back of her throat. She quickly started to swallow the warm semen as fast as she could, the intense smell and taste made her own body going over the edge as well. Not being able to keep her brother's cock inside her mouth any longer, she let it go with a loud plop followed by an animal like scream that she produced. A final blast of sperm shot across her face before her own orgasm took over.

Just as Jake finished his own orgasm he quickly noticed his sister's body tremble and buck wildly, before he knew it he was greeted with short squirts of female nectar that scattered across his face and against the mat, followed by loud moans and groans of Debby who was almost losing her mind. He sorts of expected her to cum like this since the other Wilson woman also squirted when they came.

Both of them breathed hard and heavy as they both came down from their climaxes. After a minute of calming down Debby slowly turned herself around so she would be facing her brother again. Her sweaty body slid over his, her soaked pussy coming into contact with her brother's still erect cock.

Jake started to laugh when his little sister's reddened face came into view, Debby started to giggle too when she also noticed the state that her brother's face was in. Debby face still had a long rope of cum sticking onto it as Jake's face was glistered with female cum.

Debby grabbed Jake's shirt that laid above his head and cleaned up his face. "There we go! Much better now, sorry that I made such a mess." She giggled.

Jake took the shirt from her and wiped her face clean as well. "Likewise Deb, I rather see your cute face like this without a streak of spunk across it, even when it's my own." He laughed.

Debby smiled before leaning into her brother and giving him another long and passionate kiss. Jake gladly returned it and once more the siblings were making out, this time fully naked.

Debby's pussy slowly brushed up and down against Jake's shaft while her sweaty, perky breasts and nipples scraped across his equally sweaty chest.

"So, how did I do?" Asked Debby shyly after a while.

"You made me cum before you, so that says a lot! But all and all it felt incredible!" Answered Jake proudly, he had never imagined that his inexperienced little sister would be such a feisty vixen.

Her bright blue eyes lit up as Jake said his words. "Even... Even better than... Her?" She whispered to him as her body moved even more erotic over his.

Jake could see the lust in her eyes as she asked her question and moved her body in such a way that he became fully erect again. "Y-Yeah... So much better Deb, I can't describe the feeling when you made me cum, it's something I had never experienced with her."

"I love you Jake!" Purred Debby after hearing his confirming words, she attacked him with more kisses and licks across his face.

"I love you too Debby." Said Jake as he wrapped his arms around her tiny body, holding her close to him.

Both of them remained like that for a while, just taking in everything that had happened between the two of them so far.

"I can feel that you are still hard... Can we make love now Jake?" Whispered Debby to him as she looked him straight in the eyes.

"We can... If you truly want this Deb. I'm up for it but it's also your decision, after doing this our relationship will never go back again to how it once was." Whispered Jake back.

Debby smiled and nodded. "It's what I've always wanted... doing it for the first time with someone I truly love... And I truly love you Jake, so much." She whispered back.

She then pushed herself up into a sitting position, her pussy pushing down onto her brother's rock-hard cock, making it throb. She lifted herself up a little bit further until Jake's cock stood up straight and brushed against her puffy cunt lips.

She held out her arms to Jake. "Please guide me big brother, I heard that doing it for the first time can hurt, so please hold me up." She whispered to him.

Jake only nodded as he too stretched his arms out to hers. Their hands connected and their fingers intertwined, Jake could feel her shudder a little. "Don't be afraid Deb, I'm here with you. Go as fast as you want, no need to rush, make yourself as comfortable as possible." He said.

Debby nodded and looked down, her pussy was right above her brother's stiff cock. Aimed at the entrance of her untouched, virgin vagina. Jake heard her whisper something to herself before he noticed that she was pushing herself down slowly onto his cock.

Debby squealed when her brother's big cock came into contact with her pussy, her wet lips slowly folded around his cockhead and before she knew it Jake had entered her.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Repeated Debby over and over again as her brother's cock entered her deeper and deeper. Her breathing became rapid and her body shook of intensity. Her hands clawed around those of her brother as she felt something she had never felt before.

Jake too was experiencing an incredible moment. His sister's virgin pussy was so incredibly tight and wet that he had to do everything in his power to not come too quick. He closely watched her face, seeing that she was persistent to go on with their incestuous love making, but he knew that the final barrier had yet to come.

After a few more minutes of slowly adjusting, pushing down and entering further he could feel that he was up against her hymen. "This is the final push that we have to go through Deb." He said to her.

"I know... I know..." Mumbled Debby. "This is the final obstacle before we are truly making love, right?" She then smiled to Jake and did something that he had not expected her to do.

Debby pushed down hard onto him and before he knew it he had broken through her hymen with one quick movement. Debby screamed loud as she took her brother's cock into her in one go, she fell forward and pushed her face into the neck of Jake. He felt her body shudder and her breathing becoming even faster.

"Deb! Are you okay?" Asked Jake slightly panicked as he held her close to him.

His cock had now fully entered his little sister, just like with his mother he could feel that he was touching her cervix with the tip of his cock, again a perfect fit.

"Oh god... Oh gooood!" Mumbled Debby again. She slowly raised her head and smiled at Jake with tears in her eyes. "I have finally done it... I'm together with you how I always wanted us to be... I love you... I love youuu!" She whispered before going for another deep, passionate kiss.

Jake held her close to him, kissing her back with the same love as she did to him. He could feel her vagina walls clamping around his thick rod, squashing it from every side. The feeling was incredible, his little sister had the tightest pussy he had ever felt.

After a minute or so adjusting he felt that Debby was taking the lead once again, she started to push her curvy body up and down against his, his cock started to slowly slide in and out of her.

"I can now feel why it's so good Jake... The pain is going away and everything else just... Feels so good!" She purred to him with a smile.

Jake only nodded and placed his hands on her ass, supporting her and pushing her body up and down with the same rhythm she was rocking her own body.

"Yes... Yesss! I love... Having sex with my brother... Ooooh yes!" She moaned as she was being penetrated by her older brother's hard cock. Squishy sounds came from the entrance where they were connected. "Such dirty, naughty sounds!" She giggled.

Pussy juice mixed with precum started leaking out the tight gap every time they completed a full motion. Debby's nipples scraped across her brother's chest, stinging with pleasure. She lunged herself forward to kiss her brother again.

Both siblings were softly moaning into each other's mouths while they fucked as slowly and passionate as possible. The incredible feeling of her walls clamping around every inch of his cock made Jake squirm from joy. His hands groped and mauled away at her perfectly round ass-cheeks while Debby grinded her pelvis in a circular motion. Without a care in the world they went through with a forbidden taboo, they were finally making love together.