My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their love making went on they became wilder by the second. Debby now slammed her ass up and down on her brother's cock, making their bodies slap against each other. Their bodily fluids scattered around, soaking their own bodies and the mat under them even further.

"Am I... Ugh! Making you feel good... Big brother?" Moaned Debby as she grinded on her brother's cock. "You are making me feel... Really good!" She purred while licking the inside of his neck.

"You are... Oh shit! Incredible Deb... You feel so good." Responded Jake as he cupped her ass with one hand while the other mauled away at one of her perky breasts.

"I... I want to feel it deeper, I want to feel it as deep as when you went inside of me for the first time!" Moaned Debby loud before she placed her hands on her brother's chest and pushed herself up into a sitting position once more. She then started to slam her ass up and down on her brother's cock even harder and faster. She threw her head back and screamed loudly.

"Yes! Yesss! Just like this! My brother's big cock deep inside my naughty little pussy! Ooooh Yesss!" She yelled as her body crashed up and down, her bounce was even more furious because of the training mat under them. The loud slaps of body on body vibrated through the material building while their juices squirted and splattered all around them.

"Oh fuck Deb! Go on! Fuck me like you wanted to do for so long." Jake encouraged his sister even more as he watched her rock her body in full pleasure. He threw his hands up and caught both of her bouncing tits into them, he then proceeded to pinch her nipples and maul her flesh as she kept on bouncing up and down his cock.

"Yes! Touch me everywhere, grab them, knead them! Do whatever you want big brother! It feels so fucking good!" Screamed Debby as she continued to fuck her brother.

Jake knocked against her cervix with every thrust deep inside of her, this made her pussy clench even more around his shaft. His balls slapped against the back of her ass, with every bounce strings of pussy juice mixed with precum and sweat appeared and disappeared between their lower bodies.

The hard fucking between the siblings made them lose any consciousness of their surroundings, the two of them were fully focused on each other, body and soul wanting to give the other the ultimate pleasure.

Debby brought up her hands over those of her brother that were groping her breasts, her nails dug into his skin as she let out another animalistic grunt. Without ever letting go of her steady, fast and wild fucking rhythm she kept on yelling her brother's name.

"Jake! Jake! I love you! I love youuu!" She moaned in between her screams of pleasure.

Jake had witnessed his cute, little sister transform into a sex hungry minx that fucked him with everything she got. He knew she had her competitive side to her but seeing her like this blew everything out of the water, he had to admit that he loved seeing her like this, letting herself go like she had always dreamed of. It was a sight that only he would witness and no one else.

"Ughhh! Ooooh Jake! Something's coming! Oh god!" Yelled Debby to him.

He knew that she was about to cum as her vagina tightened even further around his cock, the sudden change had an instant effect on him too. He could feel that his cock started to throb and that his balls started to hurt, a clear indication for him that he too was almost at the end.

"Deb! I think I'm going to cum again, you are going to milk me if you go on like this." Moaned Jake through his clenched teeth.

"I think... I think, me too! Please... Inside of me! Shoot everything inside of meeee!" Moaned Debby back, not slowing down her movements at all.

Jake dropped his hand back down to her ass and firmly grabbed her, pushing her down harder onto his cock.

"It's coming Deb! I'm going to cum!" Screamed Jake as he felt his balls and cock expand.

"Do it! Cum in me! Let's cum together!" Yelled Debby back as she quickly let herself fall forward, back onto her brother's body. She took his head in her hands and planted a deep kiss onto his lips before the inevitable moment happened.

Jake's cock literally exploded and rapidly shot thick ropes of cum deep inside of his little sister's womb. Jake and Debby both moaned loud without letting go of their kiss. At the same time Debby's pussy convulsed and her own orgasm triggered, her whole body shook and bucked away as her juices shot out of the tiny gap where they were connected. Her pussy was drowned in cum for the first time in her life, by her own brother nonetheless.

The siblings kept their kiss connected even after the deed was done. They finally separated themselves once Jake's cock plopped out of Debby's gaping and puffy pussy with a loud squishy sound, immediately his cum started to trickle out of her over flooded cunt.

"Ohhh... Amazing, just amazing!" Moaned Debby after a while, catching her breath as she felt her brother's warm cum leaking down her thighs.

"Jesus Deb... Inside... On the first time?" Whispered a slightly exhausted Jake.

She slowly intertwined her fingers with his and pulled herself closer up to him. "I'm on the pill Jake, Mom made me use it since a long time ago... And to think that my own brother would take my virginity." She softly giggled to him.

"No regret I hope?" Asked Jake.

Debby smiled up to him and gave him a soft peck on his lips. "Never, I'm so happy that I finally... That WE finally made love together. I can't describe how happy I feel right now; I just want you to know that I truly love you Jake..."

Jake and Debby cuddled closer together. "And I love you too Deb." Responded Jake.

The two of them simply cuddled and laid close together for a while, after a short time Jake noticed that Debby was snoozing, she had fallen asleep after their intense love making.

Jake smiled to himself as he ran a hand through his sister's blonde hairs. "You really are one of a kind Deb..."

He then reached for his phone to see how late it was, because of the lack of light inside the building he had no idea how long they had been away from the party.

He turned it on and looked at the time. "One-thirty in the night... The gala is supposed to end at three so we still have some time... I guess I can let her sleep for half an hour longer before I will wake her up." Thought Jake to himself.

Just as he went to put away his phone he noticed that he had received a message. The message came from his older sister. "Casey? What would she send me at this time?" He then opened up the message and read it.

"Hey cutie brother! I hope you and Deb are having fun tonight. I'm just sending this message to remind you both that we have a photoshoot with Stephanie tomorrow morning, so don't get too shit-faced please! Also, I have a surprise just for you! Love you -xxx-"

"Dang, almost forgot about that... But a surprise for me? I wonder what she's talking about." Thought Jake to himself as he covered him and his sister with his suit jacket.

Jake looked outside the window as he held his snoozing sister close to him.

"I also wonder if Mom has anything to do with that surprise of her..."

*****

And that's the end of chapter three! I'm glad that I finally managed to finish it, my IRL situation has been very busy as of late so I had much less time to write! Please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

Just like with this chapter, chapter four won't have a set release date. It will be done when I manage to finish it, so please look forward to it but don't get your hopes up for it to be coming soon as I have less time to write. But chapter four and eventually five will be written and published no matter what!