All Comments on 'My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 05'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Great Ending and great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great end to a great series

Despite it being the last chapter of a really great series I loved it to bits. It had everything from raw emotional sex to real "makes-sense" story progression and offered a conclusion that we all dreamed about. With all that said I will however point out that I (and probably a lot of folks here) expect a chapter about them some time in the future, after all such ending begs for a re-cap when their lives do get turned upside down thanks to the little ones running around.

I give the chapter and the series a big fat 5* and look forward to you next endeavour!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Sweet end to a great story!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Tron4122Tron4122about 6 years ago
Loved story

Great read. Would have loved to find out a summary of what became of the mothers pregnancy. How many kids they had in the end. Just little details for closure. Love series though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel Needed

I would love to read another series about this family, their friends and maybe a new family entering into incestuous sex.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 6 years ago
As I could see it...

There are 4 families in the incest category which are linked in your stories. The other being the other mother and son also in your first story. Oh... now I was wondering... if I remember right, Veronica's younger brother got sick also right? Is their story next? Hhmm... And will we see this family ever again but this time, with their kids all.grown up? And I also agree a bit. We want a little closure. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good work

I think you did a good job throught the whole series and it was a really good story keep up the good work

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 6 years ago
A good cross over idea?!?

I really like your stories and I like that you've crossed over some characters form other stories to interact with. I was Thinking it would be nice to read a cross over vacation story. maybe have all those that are in this story go to the resort from TBCIL story run by the Kibbit's

maybe do like a few years later story give each family a chapter and maybe a couple where the families are together (not sexually) but just groups together where they can be open with each other?

What do you think?

What do your fans think?

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 6 years ago
Leave em wanting more

Great story and probably one of the best places to end up. But, yes, part of me wants more. Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

more

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!

This story was Awesome! I loved the shared Universe of this Series and "The Best Cure is Love".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

What a great story! I Think you may have some talent here. LOL I thank you for your time and effort in writing this story. I couldn't put it down when I found it on the website. I had to read it all the way through. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

The story is great.

Some fine tuning and a little more editing will make it even better than it is now. That's not a complaint. I was fully entertained and aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I really liked this series. It was very good, detailed (not just the sexy stuff) and alive. I really liked the 'reality' created which made the fiction all the more compelling & immersive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stellar! Five very well-deserved stars!

You made an orgy that wasn't just a filthy porn fantasy but a 4way love story! BRAVO!

-Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.

This is such a beautiful story. I can't wait for you to finish the last chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but....

First off, I generally enjoyed your story from the first to now. Actually the first one least of the bunch for one reason which is the biggest flaw for me. That is that the incest itself was too easy, meaning that none had issue going for more with each other. In my opinion from reading many of these kinds of stories the best ones are ones that have a slow burn story. Start with an idea and go slow e.g. "normal" family where sibling walks in on another having sex with girlfriend or yes like you started a fight with rapist but I'd just have taken it a more realistic route if you will. Your characters already were committed to having sex with each other before the incident. Just my two cents but still good so thx :-)

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Bravo

Another spectacular chapter, thank you. This has been an unbelievably good story from start to finish for me. I don't worry about the grammar as I am just looking at the story itself. I look forward to many more from you.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 5 years ago
nice

A very nice story. Some of it was rather implausible, but okay.

My only criticism was the lack of editing - wrong words used, bad spelling, etc.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best story of incest I've ever read !

Man , the whole story was plotted wonderfully I hoped to read a short para for what happened after few years later but still want to say wonderfullest of the wonderful. Love your story mate , keep up

DYNO224DYNO224over 5 years ago
Good job

Thanks for the story one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would also love to read a story about what happened a few years later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nurses

More please

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
All Four but especially Debby

I thought Cynthia,Jake,Casey,and Debby made a wonderful Quartet,but after the Three Women kept Jake in the dark about so many things to surprise him,I am glad Cynthia kept a secret to give to Jake by telling him she was ovulating and wanted to give her Son something first to make up for always being the last one to know something,so Cynthia is to be commended for giving her favorite child news first.

Now when they was all in Mom's bedroom and Jake,Debby,and Casey were in that 3-way Debby clearly has jealousy issues and is impatient,because she jumped up and pulled Casey off so she could have Casey for herself,leaving Jake with virtual blue-balls for a few minutes until Mom seen what Debby did to her favorite and probably decided to give Jake one-up over his sisters by wanting Jake to impregnate Mom.

So again Debby may be sweet and caring but its obvious she is too emotional still being a teenager,and if Jake does get Debby pregnant later,I hope she grows out of her selfish phase or the poor baby will be miserable with her as his or her Mommy,so in closing Debby needs to grow the hell up,she's stingy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written

I have massively enjoyed reading these stories. Very captivating. More please.

saviour756saviour756over 4 years ago
just a suggestion

with how the story ended many questions are still not answerd like

did Debby eventually get pregnant herself?

Cynthia got really pregnant?

What happened from the moment that Casey gave birth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great series! Keep up the good work and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Дорогой автор,надеюсь прочитаешь!!!)

Первое,что хотелось бы отметить - произведение очень тёплое и романтичное. Дети изливают скрытые чувства,копившиеся годами,а мать,как ,всё ведающий пастух, ведёт барашек по лугам. Всё в лёгкой и приятной для восприятия форме.

Единственное,что я думаю,упустили, так это их жизнь после разговора и до дня рождения. В этот отрезок времени,много можно было классных сцен придумать. Как старшая сестра с братом занимались любовью на диване,но тут их ,,находит,, младшая сестра. И как это всё проявлялась. Интересно было бы увидеть преодоление таких мини барьеров психологических у героев.

А вот, что разочаровало в глубине душе,так это его болезнь. Я надеялся,что после ТАКИХ эмоций на день рождения,Джейк получит мозговой шок огромной силы,что его тело автоматически задвигается. Особенно это бы зашло в момент,когда он залез на мать. Это было бы вишенкой на торте.

Сюжет бы обрёл заключение своё. Он был ранен, сломлен, предан любимой, но его сёстры и мать спасли его от мыслей о суициде,груза мыслей и печалей.(Они подарили ему стимулы жить дальше.) И объединив любовь со всеми,он получил толчок,который и поднял его на ноги, в прямом смысле этого слова.

Думаю,такой финал порадовал многих!)

Но всё равно,спасибо за приятный рассказ)Очень приятно провёл время.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rubber Sheets

Your writing seems to dwell on all the fluids this family produces. I suggest rubber sheets would decrease the need to obsess on the fluids.I know English isn't your first language, but your word choices do detract from otherwise excellent story writing.

speedbump65speedbump65about 4 years ago
Great writing

Awesome story I hope there are more chapters soon.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Fantasic stormy

Well I read all 5 chapters. Could read 5 more. It was that good.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 4 years ago
This isn't meant to sound like criticism

Two issues with your writing mechanics are nobody is gentle when caressing, squeezing, messaging, or playing with their partner's breasts. In real life, breasts need gentle handling; at least more so than "mauling". Everybody always mauls their partner's breasts. Second, I haven't gone back and thought about this, but there seems to be a problem with how you used "lied" instead of "laid". Perhaps someone could explain how to use those words to me. Sorry, I'm usually more sure of myself in grammar.

I won't repeat what others have (a little harshly) already said.

Nice story, thank you.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
Been a couple years and it's still one of the best!!!

I have read this and many of your stories several times. This is still one of the best stories of this type on ALL of Literotica. I haven't checked yet, but I hope to find a new story involving both sets of characters, like I mentioned in a previous comment.

I am starting to write myself and it's stories like this, that inspire me. My stories will for the most part all take place in the same universe and as such there will be interactions between characters of different stories. I will also be giving YOU credit for this idea as needed.

Thank you for your stories, your inspiration, and the hours of enjoyment you've provided me and others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Older sister

I liked his older sister Casey in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT

WOW,WHAT CAN I SAW,JUST BRILL ACROSS ALL CHAPTERS,AS THE KING SAID U HAD ME ALL SHOOK UP.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Not

Not particularly impressive.Most wheelchair people work hard at trying to get their mobility back,but not Jake all he wants to do is shag,thereby confining himself to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Loved the whole series thanks for writing it.

Bra46Bra46about 3 years ago
Awesome read

You are a gifted writer!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Well you fucked that up. Given that incest does not share, you bonded the star crossed lovers but then got greedy with Deb involving herself with Casey in a lesbian affair.

Silly Jake is fucking himself over here, the two sisters will share an intense gay relationship that no longer needs him in it.

He’ll end up with 42 year Mom, good luck with that!!!!

The sister will include him now when they feel like it, they have each other now and can do anything, go anywhere.

Jake is a dickhead if he does not take charge of this and quickly

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't say I've ever met a family as emotionally close knit as the Wilsons but I suppose it's possible. The story line was passable, although I kept thinking it could have used a bit more tension here and there.

My only complaint is about the editing. The editing was awful. I had the impression the story text was run through a poorly-designed spelling/grammar/punctuation program. The end result was text that read poorly because many, many times it was difficult to see where one sentence ended and the next sentence began. And, apparently, whoever used this software did not read through the results afterward. Very unfortunate. Oh well...

des67des67almost 3 years ago

What a great series, I loved it from start to finish... 5 STARS hands down... The Author could've gone 3-4 more chapters if the Author wanted, but I think they stopped at the perfect point...

Totally disagree with Wargamer...

Surya143Surya143almost 3 years ago

Great series and thank god you at least end it at a point that you can write next chapter or leave it at a happy ending either way its not going as incomplte story like others i have read here. Once again it was a great series really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On the whole, The story was ok. Except for the miss spelled and incorrect words. Also there was way to much body flued flying around in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You did a masterful job of making this story beautifully believable and as touching and romantic as any story I have ever read. Thank yoy, keep writing.

BabyBrothersgot9BabyBrothersgot9over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the way you had the whole family interacting in this portion. Showing that LOVE is accepting of unto itself. Keep up the good writing.

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921about 2 years ago

What a good piece of writing. As always it would be good to know what happened after... But all good things come to an end.

Thanks, I look forward to your future work

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

A decent ending needed some editing done but was able to over look it you should have ended saying Rather or not the younger sister got pregnant or not and explaining on which 1 was totally in love with and in lust with and saying who the younger sister as well Older sister was truly in love with Rather it was with each other or the brother you were all over the place on who he was in love with and who the sisters were in love with that just can't happen not even in a fantasy it doesn't work that way that alone earns it just 3 stars instead of 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Complete bullcrap, this is not even viable story medically. Total BS

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!

Love the family love and the way you wrote Jake after his accident.

11/10 Brown Fuzzy Teddy Bears!!!!!

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

To anonymous he said at beginning of part one that his story would not be completely scientifically correct

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Other than the few grammar errors, I liked this story. However, a few months back I read story similar to this that had the young man with paralyzed legs having sex with his sisters and at the end his legs started to regain movement. I likes that ending also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! I usually don't let grammer errors get by but the story line and the story telling were so good that I just got caught up in it. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story made me hard and tearful!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

You really need an editor as you confuse so many words. To, too, two. Is just one example but there are too many not to suggest this

Also, some detail on how Jake manages to move so easily for a paraplegic would be useful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have enjoyed this series so much..the love this family has for each other is amazing. But! Of all the sex these 4 people have had...not once has either of them touched,licked,or fucked these women's asshole! Particularly fond of smooth shaved pussies, wondering if these two hot daughters will shave like mom is? Great story,hopping it may continue for a few more episodes!

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, loved it!

40951138140951138111 months ago

很好的家庭故事,没有恶心的ntr,很赞,感谢作者的提成创作,希望看到更多好作品

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

EXCELLENT STORY OF THE YEAR.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Once again I really enjoyed it. But you definitely need a proofreader, no offence meant.

DuncanitaDuncanita4 months ago

Yup, you're definately a "vieze vent" but i really enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
3431 Followers
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...