My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,431 Followers

Both Casey and Debby placed one of their hands right above their mother's pussy and ran their fingers over the hardened clit that stood erect as Jake kept on licking and sucking her lips. Their other hands each grabbed a handful of tit-flesh, mauling and caressed their mother's huge but sensitive tits. Their mouths and tongues remained wrapped around the hardened nipples, sucking and licking them with the occasional playful little bites.

Cynthia got assaulted by a barrage of attacks that struck her every erogenous zones. Her body shook and trembled as she kept on moaning loud, screaming different things to express her love towards her children.

Jake got greeted with squirt after squirt of tasty pussy juice from his mother with almost every move the three of them made. He stepped his game up a notch by plunging his tongue deeper into his mother's tasty cunt, licking the inside of it like a thirsty puppy dog.

"Oooooh fuck!!" Screamed his mother, eyes filled with tears from pleasure.

Casey giggled after she let go off her mother's nipple once again. She pulled herself up a bit higher so she could see her mother's lust filled face.

"That's it Mom! Let us hear how much you love us, let us give you all the pleasure you ever wanted." She whispered to her before kissing her full on the mouth.

Cynthia eyes shot open as her oldest daughter started a tongue battle with her. Without any hesitation she returned her love and started making out full time with her. Loud smacking sounds of kisses combined with muffled moans roamed through the room as the two of them where literally locked together.

Debby took this opportunity to feast herself onto both of her mother's breasts. Kissing, sucking and licking the flesh all around the hefty pair of tits while occasionally attacking her erect, stinging nipples.

Their sweaty bodies clung together, not wanting to let each other go as they all experienced their first incestuous foursome together.

Jake looked up as he kept on licking his mother's pussy with precision. The lust filled faces of his woman excited him like nothing else, he could feel that his erect cock started to hurt from the sight. With one hand he pulled down his shorts, releasing his throbbing cock which was already splurting out drops of precum. It slapped against the side of his leg before lying erect on top the sheets of his mother's bed.

After that he threw his hands up towards each of his sisters. They were lying in such a way that his hands could reach their wet pussies with ease. Without any warning he plunged his fingers inside their tight cunts and started to finger fuck them. Their pussies grasped his fingers as if they wanted to swallow them whole.

Both Debby and Casey started to moan louder as they were being sneakily attacked by their brother. Casey remained locked with her mother, kissing each other wildly while Debby never let go of her mother's tits.

The room was now filled with moans, squishy sucking sounds and the splats of pussy juice scattering across the bed. All three of the ladies were dripping wet, soaking everything they came into contact with.

After a minute or so of intense love making Jake could feel his mother's body reacting wilder than before, indicating that she was close to orgasming. He retracted his tongue before wrapping his lips around his mother's large erect clitoris. With skill he sucked, nibbled and licked on his mother's clit like he never did before.

The result was Cynthia separating her wild kiss from Casey. She threw her head back and started screaming loud and hard, grasping for air from the intense pleasure that shook through her body.

Casey too started to moan louder as she was still being finger fucked by her brother. She slid off her mother's body and laid back a bit so see could witness her mother's exploding orgasm that would start sooner or later. She quickly looked down and gave her brother a confirming nod and a luscious smile. He nodded back at her, his mouth still filled with his mother's pussy, he then retracted his now sticky, female nectar coated fingers from his older sister's pussy.

Debby on the other hand was still busy attacking her mother's tits with everything she could, wanting to give her an orgasm like she never had before. She too let out the occasional moan as her brother's fingers were still plunging in and out of her tight pussy.

"Ugghh! Ooooh! I'm... I'm cumming! Mommy is going to cuuuhuuummm!" Screamed Cynthia on the top of her lungs as her body started to convulse.

The force of her bucking, orgasming body was so great that Debby had to let go of her. She fell to her side letting out a loud moan herself as her brother's finger slipped out of her hungry cunt.

Now only Jake remained attached to his mother's body, his mouth still clamping around her pussy as he kept on sucking her clit and lips with everything he could.

"Jake baby! Mommy is... Ooooh! Oh Goooooood!" Screamed Cynthia one last time before her body finally exploded.

Jake's eyes sprung open as he felt squirt after squirt of his mother's juices shooting into his mouth. After a few squirts he had to let go off her as the force was becoming too great.

Cynthia's body bucked, trembled and shook as she screamed incredibly loud, undecipherable words. Her juices kept on shooting out of her pussy, landing onto the bed, striking her son in his face and even reaching the floor.

The siblings watched in amazement as their own mother had the orgasm of a lifetime.

After one final scream and buck there came an end to her climax. Cynthia's body fell down like a ragdoll only to be followed by her grasping for air and breathing heavily.

After a couple of seconds Debby pulled herself up carefully towards her mother, a bit concerned about her after watching her having an unbelievable orgasm. "M-Mom... Are you okay?" She asked, as cute as she can be.

Cynthia slowly moved her head and looked her in the eyes. "M-Mommy is... Okay sweetie." She whispered to her as tears dribbled down her cheeks from pleasure. "The three of you sure know how to party." She giggled.

Debby smiled at her before her face went serious again. "Mom? Can I... Can I kiss you?" She asked shyly.

Cynthia let out another soft giggle and nodded. "Of course you can baby."

She reached out her still trembling hands and pulled her youngest daughter closer until their lips were gently locked together. Lying next to each other they started making out lovingly, without any haste as Cynthia was still coming off her incredible orgasm.

Jake's jaw dropped once more as he witnessed his younger sister and mother make out with each other, it was like a perverted fantasy of him was being fulfilled right before his very eyes.

Suddenly he felt a warm, wet feeling coming from his still throbbing cock. He let out moan and looked down towards his groin.

He was greeted by the bright, sparkling green eyes of his older sister as she expertly sucked on his cock. Her tongue ran across his cockhead, coating it and the inside of her own mouth with his precum while she sucked down the shaft with short but strong bobs.

"Oh fuck... Casey!" Moaned Jake as his focus was now fully shifted on his older sister, the woman he had impregnated a short time ago, the woman he had been in love it since they were younger.

Casey expertly sucked his cock with every trick she knew for a short while before letting go of it with a loud plop. She then placed her palm of her brother's chest and pushed him back down onto the bed.

"Jake... Please fuck me now... Make love to me now... I can't wait any longer." She purred to him as she crawled on top of his body, placing her dripping pussy right on top of her little brother's big, hard cock.

Debby and Cynthia watched from the corner of their eyes as they kept on kissing each other. They could see Casey straddling Jake's body, ready to be penetrated by him. It made their nipples and pussies sting from excitement.

Jake smiled at his older sister and took her soft hands into his. Both their eyes sparkled with love for each other, every time he made love to her it felt like their first time together all over again.

Casey rubbed her dripping, soaked cunt lips against the crown of his cock a couple of times before fully impaling herself in one go.

Both siblings moaned loudly as they came together as one once more. Not being shy of her arousal Casey started to bounce up and down on her brother's cock, her heavy breasts bouncing and jiggling around as their pelvises slapped together with loud, wet noises.

"I love you Jake! I love youuu!" She moaned, clawing her nails unto her brother's chest, giving her more leverage to move in every angle.

She bounced on his cock with expert motions, sometimes gyrating her hips while coming down hard, sometimes grinding his groin when they were fully connected, his cock prodding against her cervix. She even lifted herself far enough so that only his cockhead was being sucked vacuum by her wanting, hungry pussy.

As Casey and Jake where fully connected together, their incestuous act of love making did not go unnoticed.

Four hungry eyes from the other side of the bed stared with lust filled gazes. A mother watching two of her children making forbidden love with each other and a younger sister, watching her older siblings doing the thing that was frowned upon by society.

It was the first time that all of them were together, witnessing their love for each other in person.

Debby mashed her mouth harder against her mother's, Cynthia responding to her right away. Their tongues slithered together, lapping at every corner, nook and cranny of their saliva drooling mouths. The sight of incestuous love making filled their arousal beyond what they ever felt before.

One hand drafted towards her pussy, plunging her own fingers into her wetted hole as her other latched onto one of her mother's voluptuous breasts without ever losing sight of her older siblings.

Cynthia moaned loud again, still coming off from her previous orgasm she could already feel herself heating up again. Soon she found her pulsing, puffy pussy gasping for attention again, so she too slicked her fingers through her soaked labia.

Instead of watching Casey and Jake she now focused on her youngest daughter, she could see in her eyes that she wanted to be with her siblings, she wanted to join their incestuous love making.

The sheets under Jake and Casey were soaked with their sweat and juices. Thick streams of female dew and his precum trickled out of the narrow gap where they were connected each time Casey lifted herself up from his fuck stick, only to be scattered across their bodies when she slammed down onto him again.

Jake could tell that his older sister was having mini-orgasms as her body bucked and shook from excitement. Her sweaty breasts and erect nipples jutting around as she ran her hands through her dark-raven hair, head thrown back, screaming out her love for her brother.

Debby separated her long lasting kiss from her mother and started to mumble her brother and sister's names. Her eyes were wide and fixated on her sister, screaming out of pleasure as she plunged up and down on her older brother's thick, throbbing cock.

Suddenly her mother's caring voice snapped her out of her gaze. "It's okay sweetie, join them... Don't be afraid that you are interfering with them, they love you honey." She said to her with her motherly voice.

Debby looked to her side to see her mother smiling at her, nodding that it was okay for her to join her brother and sister.

"I love you Mom!" She responded happily to her mother. She then lifted herself up and crawled towards the love making siblings on her knees.

Cynthia felt her heart flutter as she was about to witness all three of her children being bonded together. She laid back against the headboard again, spread her legs and guided one hand onto her breasts while the other remained slipping through her soaked pussy slit. "Show Mommy how much you love each other." She whispered to herself, keeping her eyes focused on the three of them.

Casey was the first to notice their younger sister crawling towards them, she stretched out one of her arms, offering her hand to her younger sister to join them. She stopped bouncing for a bit, grinding her pussy against her brother's groin as his cock wiggled against her tight vagina walls.

Jake noticed that his sister had stretched one of her arms out, unable to see what was going on behind him as it was not possible for him to move his head further back.

Suddenly his view was being obstructed by another tight, juice drippling pussy that splattered nectar onto his face. He was sure this was his little sister, her fit body and curvy, round ass gave her away in an instant.

He reached both his arms up and sank his hands into the fleshy meat of both her ass-cheeks, pulling her down further until her pussy was molding around his mouth.

Debby let out a shriek as her brother ran his tongue through her slit. As a reaction she lunged her hands forward and grabbed tight onto the first objects she could find, these being her older sister's impressive rack. Her fingers dug into the fleshy mounds, pushing the erect nipples back.

The domino effect continued with a load moan coming from Casey as she felt her younger sister's hands maul at her tits while her brother's cock throbbed wildly in her occupied pussy.

Slowly she resumed bouncing up and down her brother's cock again, the same applied to Debby as she followed her sister's motions. Her cream leaking pussy bounced and slid on and off from her brother's mouth, with each downfall he penetrated her a few inches with his tongue resulting in her shrieking again.

Jake couldn't believe what was going on at the moment, just like before he thought that he was dreaming. But this was really his younger sister's cunt he was lapping away at, and it really was his older sister's tight, wet pussy that stimulated his cock like never before. Here they were, together in an incestuous love triangle.

"Oooh Sis! It feels so goooood!" Moaned Debby loud as she grinded her pussy all over her brother's face while her hands kept themselves busy with her sister's tits.

"Yes! I know sweetie, big Sis know how good it feels!" Moaned Casey back to her as she slapped her lower body onto her brother's thick cock.

The three of them went on like this for a few minutes, lost in the incestuous bliss that they were experiencing.

The two sisters locked their eyes together, suddenly hungry for each other. Debby let go of her sister's breasts and intertwined her fingers with hers. They both leaned forward and started to make out wildly. Their mouths mashed together, tongues lapping at each other to mingle their saliva.

Jake could hear the loud smacking sounds of kissing. Both his sisters were making out and he was unable to witness it from the front row. But underneath them he had other activities on his mind, he kept on pleasing both his sisters as much as possible. His tongue and mouth taking care of his younger sister while his cock invaded his older sister's private parts. With one hand he reached out to stimulate Casey's clit while the other kept on mauling Debby's glorious bubble-butt. The siblings were equally giving each other the love that they longed for.

Someone who was on the front row was Cynthia, breathing heavily as she worked herself while watching her children fuck, lick, suck and kiss each other. The room was filed with the sounds of bodies smacking together, slick squishy sounds of bodily fluids being mingled together and scattered across the bed, loud erotic moans and the creaking of furniture. And then there was the smell, the intoxicating smell of raw, dirty incestuous sex that drove each of the participants crazy.

After another minute or so Casey separated her and her sister's kiss with a loud smack. She grinned at Debby and started to speak. "Deb... You want brother's cock too don't you? I can see that you are hungry for him."

"Y-Yes... Yes! I want big brother to... To fuck my pussy too!" She moaned back, still being licked down under.

Casey's grin turned bigger as she smacked down onto her brother's cock a few more times. "Then come fuck your brother sweetie, big Sis will only share him with the people she loves the most." She purred before releasing her clamping pussy with a loud plop. She shot a glance at her mother and winked in her direction.

Debby had tears in her eyes from happiness. "I love you Sis!" She blurted out as she stood up, releasing her creamed, saliva coated pussy from her brother's mouth.

Both the girls started to giggle when they looked down to see Jake gasping for air, his face smothered with cunt cream just like his groin area was. "Hey! I can finally see your faces! What a cute girls ya both are!" He said jokingly, followed by a wolf whistle.

"Well, you aren't done yet my darling brother." Purred Casey as she guided her younger sister a bit forward. "Go on sweetie, show your brother how dangerous we can be as a duo."

Debby giggled again and scooted a bit forward, her nectar dripping cunt now aiming at the tip of Jake's rock hard cock, ready to mount him reverse cowgirl style.

At the same time Casey threw her leg over her brother's head, positioning herself in the same way her younger sister was before. "Ready for round two, little brother?" She asked with a seductive tone.

"Here is your answer Sis!" was all Jake said before pulling her down onto his awaiting mouth. Now Casey let out a loud shriek as her brother penetrated her pussy with his flicking tongue. Jake could taste the juices from their fucking, even his own but he didn't care. He was pleasuring the love of his life, the mother of his child, nothing would stop him from making her feel good.

The sudden shriek of her older sister was a que for Debby to slam herself down onto her brother's cunt cream coated cock. Without any hesitation she plunged her bubbly-butt down onto the thick meat stick, his cock reaching the end of her tunnel, nestled against her cervix in one go.

"Oooooh Fuuuuuccck!" Screamed Debby loud as her body started to shook and tremble, indicating that she was having a strong orgasm. She was already close on edge after her brother had expertly serviced her with his mouth.

Casey quickly wrapped her arms around her younger sister's body. Pushing against her perky tits to keep her from falling over. At the same time, she started to gently nibble, kiss and lick the back of her sweaty neck.

Debby moaned and moaned as she rode out her orgasm, not stopping her from bouncing up and down on her brother's cock, her fleshy ass cheeks slapping loudly against his body.

Jake could feel that the double fucking of his sisters was starting to take a toll on him, but he did his best to keep himself from cumming. There still was one lady, maybe the most important one of the day that he had to make love with.

So he focused himself more onto the pussy that was latched onto his mouth, he sucked and licked her lips while occasionally poking her clit with the tip of his tongue. With his hands he grasped his younger sister's thighs and helped her steady while she slammed down onto his cock.

Casey and Debby both breathed heavily, the older sister clamping her pussy down while her tongue slithered across sensitive skin, leaving traces of drool. The younger sister moaned wildly as her body kept on slamming up and down, her orgasm never really ending.

She suddenly spooked Casey as she showed off her flexibility, she had turned her body so that she could kiss her older sister again. Her mouth darted forward until both of the girl's lips were reconnected once more. Casey caressed her sister's cheek with one hand while the other wrapped it's fingers around one of her perky tits.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,431 Followers