My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,431 Followers

The kissing and moaning sounds returned as they were sexually stimulated in every way possible. They felt a new connection to each other. Debby was always secretly in love with both her siblings, in the beginning more so with her brother but after today she knew that Casey felt the same way about her.

Cynthia watched in amazement as she saw her two daughters coming together in an unbelievable sexy incestuous way. She could feel her whole body heating up as her hands started to work her body even more rigid. Her pussy juice was now a thick white cream that dribbled out of her cunt and onto the sheets. She started to long for her son just like her daughter did before she joined the two of them. She wanted to feel that thick, hard fuck meat of him inside of her again, to have him spray his seed into her womb and coating her walls with everything he could.

"Oooh god... I... I'm going to..." Mumbled Casey as she too started to shake and tremble, her own climax creeping closer and closer.

Debby's eyes shot open when she heard her sister announcing her incoming climax. She quickly made up her mind and decided to act upon her feelings, she wanted to become even closer to her older sister, she would be the one who would make her cum today.

She released herself from her brother's cock with another loud plop, turned her body around and pushes her sister off her brother's face. Casey fell onto her back on the big bed, a squirt of cunt juice shooting out of her pussy across her brother's body before she landed on the soft sheets.

Debby followed suit, throwing herself after her sister, landing half on her body while the other half hit the bed. Her perky left tit landed right on top of her sister's breast which resulted in their erect nipples coming into contact with each other. She threw her leg over Casey's and locked her body even tighter to her sister.

"Debby! Wha-What are you do-oooooh!" Tried Casey to ask who was taken by total surprise, only to feel her younger sister's fingers plunge deep into her sopping pussy to the knuckle. Splatters of her fresh cunt juice scattered out of her fuck hole every time her sister's fingers slipped out before they would enter her deep again.

Casey had tears in her eyes from the things she was feeling at the moment, she looked to her side with her mouth wild agape and saw her younger sister looking deep into her eyes, tears also visible in hers.

"I love you Casey! I love you Sis!" Sobbed Debby as she kept on pleasuring her older sister.

"Oh sweetie..." Sobbed Casey with her before pulling herself closer. Just as before their lips met and the two sisters started making out again.

Jake and Cynthia, who were both totally flabbergasted from the sudden situation watched as his sisters, and her daughters made love together the only way woman were able to do so.

"Holy shit..." Whispered Jake to himself as he witnessed something only his wildest dreams had ever projected.

At the same time Cynthia had her sights set on her son, even with the unsuspected change between her daughters she craved for her son, for her baby boy's cock to make love to her. She slowly moved herself up and crawled towards her son on her knees like a panther ready to strike.

Meanwhile Casey started to convulse once more, her body bucking up and down from the pleasure her sister's fingers brought her. Her mouth slipped off Debby's, no longer able to contain the animalistic scream that came together with a thunderous orgasm. Her juices squirted out of her well-fucked cunt as Debby kept her fingers deep inside of her. She had big smile on her face as she was the one that brought her sister over the edge.

Casey breathed heavily, moaning all kinds of words as she came down from her climax. She felt dizzy, disorientated as the world seemed to spin. And then there was that cute face in front of her again, the electric blue sparkling eyes of her younger sister that stared deep into hers.

"D-Debby..." She moaned before weakly wrapping her arms around her body.

Debby cooed and embraced her sister's hug, their tits mashed together and their soaked, proper fucked pussies on top of each other. The two started making out once more, but this time passionate, slow and full of love. For a moment their surroundings seemed to not exist, it was only the two of them together.

Jake was still astonished at what he had just witnessed, his cock however, was still hard as a rock and the things that his sisters showed him certainly did not help to calm him down.

He then noticed that his mother had disappeared from the place where she was sitting before, only to spot something coming closer from him in the corner of his eyes.

He turned his head further to the right and gulped as he saw the erotic image of his incredibly hot mother slowly crawling closer to him, her large breasts swinging like pendulums and her eyes burning with lust and love.

She stopped as soon she was close in front of him, her flushed face an inch away from his. She leaned forward and whispered into his ear. "Baby, Mommy wants to make love to you now... Will you be a dear and fuck Mommy until she can't stand anymore?"

Jake gulped again and answered her question. "I... I think I can do that Mom... If you want to..."

Cynthia giggled softly and kissed her son on the cheek. "Good boy... Come here sweetie, and fuck Mommy." She purred as she dropped herself onto her back, carefully pulling her son with her until he was lying on top of her.

Jake could feel his mother's wetness as she spread her legs, her massive breasts and nipples poking against his chest as her blue eyes glittered with love for him. He soon realized that this was his first time on top of one of his lovers, so far the three of them had always rode him during their love making.

"I know this must be difficult for you darling, but Mommy wants to feel her boy deep inside of her today. I will be able to help you... 'mate' with me this way if needed." She said to him with her motherly voice.

Jake too wasn't sure if he would able to pull it off because of his handicap. He tried to trust his torso forward and it kind of worked. His throbbing cock slid across his mother's thighs, over and through the lips of her bald pussy, leaving trails of his precum on her silk skin. He then pushed himself up and down with his strong arms, coming to the conclusion that he was able to penetrate his mother this way if he combined the motions. His body smacked on top of hers, mashing her tits tighter and harder against his chest.

"I think I can fuck... Make love to you this way mother." He said to her with a smile.

Cynthia smiled back and ran a hand through his hair. "Then make love to Mommy sweetie, show the girls that we too can make a show out of it." She purred to him.

The very thought had not come into Jake's mind until now, both his sisters would witness their brother fucking their mother. Just thinking about it made his cock throb with excitement.

Cynthia giggled as she carefully used her hand to guide her son's erect cock to the entrance of her awaiting pussy. "Did I say something arousing baby?"

"Mom, everything you say during sex makes me aroused." Answered Jake as felt his cockhead nuzzle against his mother's creamed pussy lips.

Cynthia then cupped his face and gave her son a long passionate kiss. "Come home baby, fuck your mother with everything you can." She whispered to him.

Jake then slowly penetrated deeper and deeper into his mother's cock grasping hotbox. She was unbelievably tight and wet, he was sure she had been waiting for him ever since she and his sisters went upstairs.

He entered her as slow as possible, wanting her to feel her own son spreading every inch of her pussy with his cock. Their eyes were locked and he could see a fierce burning passion deep in his mother's eyes. She was quietly moaning his name and how much she loved him as he entered her further and further. Her thick white cream was seeping out of the gap where they were connected, pushed out by the thick meat rod that invaded her insides to the brim.

Finally, he came to a stop, feeling the familiar touch of her cervix crushed against the tip of his cock. He felt his mother's body shudder, her mouth open wide as a small saliva drool trickled out of it.

Cynthia, unable to produce any sounds at the moment could feel her son's cock pulsing in the place where he came from all those years ago. Every time he fully entered her she felt a tidal wave of pleasure crashing onto her body, this time it was no different, though it seemed that it was much more powerful than all those times before, maybe because of the fact that both her daughters were with them in the same room.

They just lied still like this for a couple of minutes, brushing their lips together softly, giving each other gentle kisses and declaring how much they loved each other. Mother and son were fully connected, intimate and without a care in the world. The biggest taboo regarding incest... Or was it?

From the other side of the bed they were observed by the other woman in their family. Casey still on her back with Debby now nestled to her side, holding hands.

"Mom really loves us like crazy, Sis." Whispered Debby with a smile on her face.

"Yeah... She does Deb... And we love her." Answered Casey as she held her younger sister's body even closer to her.

Jake kissed his mother one last time before he started rocking his body back and forth, starting to fuck her pussy gently.

"Yessss baby... Fuck Mommy, make love to Mommy!" Moaned Cynthia, feeling her son's cock move a few inches out before plunging back into her cunt, poking her cervix.

Her own hips started to move with the motion of her son's fucking tempo, every time they came together it was perfectly timed. Their fuck-sweat soaked bodies softly slapped against each other, becoming louder with every thrust that Jake gave her.

Soon they were fucking at a steady pace, Jake's white, mommy pussy cream coated cock almost leaving her tight birth canal, only his cock head grasping onto her lips before being slammed back all the way into the depth of her cunt.

Cynthia moaned and moaned as her son became more aggressive with each thrust, her hands caressed his back, nails ravaging over his sweaty skin. Her tits rolled and jiggled against his chest, her sensitive nipples scraping his fit body.

Jake licked his mother's neck, feeling the goosebumps that had formed there from the intimate fucking. Her moans declaring her love for him pierced his ears which made him want to fuck her even harder, faster and stronger to give her the pleasure she deserved.

The creamy and gooey substance that came from of their most intimate parts was now splattering across their bodies and onto the bed, a thick stream of pussy milk ran down Cynthia's asshole and dribbled down onto the sheets which had a hard time soaking up the liquid.

The room was filled with the sounds of both Jake and Cynthia moaning loud, their sweaty bodies slapping together and squishy noises of their juices seeping out of the place where they were connected.

Both Casey and Debby were moaning too, feeling the sexual tension between their brother and mother washing over them. Their pussies were on fire again and so were their stinging hard nipples.

Debby pulled herself up to her sister's ears and whispered something to her.

Casey started to blush but also let out a giggle of excitement, she then nodded and took her sister's hand. Both of them silently crawling closer to the incestuous couple that were fucking their brains out.

"Mom! Mom!" Moaned Jake as slammed into his mother's pussy. His cock knocking at the door to her womb every time he penetrated her with the full length of his fuck-stick.

"Ooooh Jake, baby... My beautiful strong baby boy! Fuck Mommy hard!" Moaned Cynthia in return, holding him tight and giving him short pecks on his face. Her hips were gyrating in circular motions, making sure that her son's cock hit every sensitive spot of her pussy.

She then mashed her mouth against her son's lips and started making out with him as he kept on slamming into her. Their tongues battled wildly, swapping their saliva every time they came into contact.

After a few minutes of fucking they heard all too familiar moans coming from right next to them. Their mouths separated for a while as both son and mother were curious what was going on. They both turned their heads at the same time and were greeted with the sight of his sisters, and her daughters lying in a sixty-nine position lapping away at each other's pussies.

This time Debby was on her back while Casey claimed the top. Both girls slurped, licked and nibbled at each other's soaked cunts, teasing the erect clitorises once in a while. As if they were telepathic they too turned their heads to look into the direction of their brother and mother. They smiled deeply and let out giggle once their eyes made contact.

"Oh... My babies!" Moaned Cynthia with tears in her eyes from happiness.

The girls then turned their heads back and continued to lap at the soaked lips that were in front of them, the moans they produced became louder and wilder.

Seeing his sisters this intimate with each other flipped a switch in Jake's brain. He griped himself tighter against his mother's voluptuous, sexy body and started hammering away.

"Ooooh! Oooooh baby!" Screamed Cynthia as she was being man-handled by her son, his cock now literally acting as a battering ram that knocked against the door to her womb.

"Mom! I love you... I love youuu!" Screamed Jake back to her as he plunged in and out of his mother's soaked cunt, the bed creaking and moving with every thrust he made.

And so the room was now fully filled with acts of incestuous sex. One side of the bed had two sisters lapping each other's cunts in a sixty-nine position, the other side a mother and son fucking like they never fucked before.

As a reaction Cynthia wrapped her legs around her son's waist, grasping his body tight to her as he still slammed away into her. With her hands she cupped his face and started to kiss him again with passionate kisses. Jake greedily kissed her back, feeling a connection with his mother like he had not felt before. She was his woman now, and he was her man. Cynthia felt that it has been destiny for her and her son and daughters to come together like this, she was certain that they would stay together forever, no matter what would happen in the long run.

She separated her kiss and pulled her son's head closer to her as he kept on pumping his cock deep inside of her cunt.

She moaned a couple of times before her words came out in a whisper to him, words she had kept secret from her children at the start.

"Jake... Sweetie... I'm..." She stopped and gasped heavily before speaking again.

"Mommy is... I'm ovulating today darling... Mommy can get pregnant if you... If you cum inside of me." She moaned into his ear, making sure that only he would hear it.

Jake eyes shot open and looked deep into his mother's eyes. He could see the tears forming in hers together with that bright, cute smile she had on her face. It would be the real ultimate taboo if he would impregnate his own mother, and seeing her like this, telling him about the possibility of getting pregnant he knew that she had wished for it to happen.

He felt his heart bonk into overdrive inside of his chest. He already crossed the line with his sister and now his mother wanted the same thing. Deep inside he knew he wanted it too, he wanted his woman to carry his children if they were up for it. He then decided to act upon his... no, both their feelings, they both wanted it. He was going to do it; he was going to impregnate his own mother.

Jake lunged forward and mashed his mouth onto his mother's. Cynthia knew that this was his way of saying yes, she felt her tears trickle down her cheeks as she and her son made out wilder than ever before.

He started ramming, slamming, plunging and smash himself so hard into her pussy that their lower hips colored red from their bodies slapping together. Her pussy was being fucked senseless, her and his cream splattering all over the place, the bed moving and creaking hard.

Cynthia could feel her son's cock throbbing wildly and expanding, their incestuous fucking was coming to an end, and in the end her very own son would be impregnating her with their child.

Her legs and arms wrapped even tighter around his body, making sure that they would not be separated for at least the next few minutes.

Cynthia ended their long, passionate kiss and looked her son deep in the eyes.

"Do it darling, cum deep inside Mommy's pussy and impregnate her, impregnate your own mother with your thick, strong baby making seed sweetie! I love youuuu!" She moaned to him, her breathing rapid and hot.

"Yesss! Yes Mom! I'm going... I'm going to impregnate you! I love you Mom!" Shouted Jake back to her, not knowing if his sisters would hear him or not.

With one final thrust he pierced his cock into the deepest depth of his mother's pussy and started to unload shot after shot of thick, potent semen straight into her unprotected womb.

Cynthia screamed and screamed as her son's sperm was shot deep into her womb to fertilize her eggs. Her body bucked and shook, having an exploding orgasm of herself that lasted and lasted.

Jake screamed too as his cock kept on spewing out his pent up, child making seed into his mother's cunt. His balls started to hurt after a while because of the intense climax.

His mother's pussy was over flooded with her son's sperm and her own juices. Again a thick, creamy substance ran out of the gap where they were connected, this time Jake's semen added to the mix.

Their bodies finally came to rest after what seemed like hours of orgasming.

Cynthia held Jake close to her, kissing the top of his head and speaking to him like she did when he was a little boy. She noticed after a while that he had fallen asleep on top of her, exhausted from fucking his mother and sisters and all the emotions that came with it.

His cock was still plunged deep into his mother's pussy, just the way she wanted it to be. His sperm flowed in her fertile womb, sure to impregnate her.

Cynthia wondered what happened to her daughters and looked to the side. She let out a soft giggle as she saw Debby safely snoring in the arms of her older sister who was also down for the count.

She then let he own head fall back onto the soft sheets of the bed, knowing that sleep would take her over as well. She let out a loud yawn and closed her eyes.

"I love my family..." She whispered before she too succumbed to a deep sleep.

*****

Jake woke up with a loud yawn, stretching his arms out like a big cat. It seemed that he was lying against the headboard in the middle of his mother's bed.

"Hey watched it lover-boy!" Came from his left side.

He looked over and could see Casey, still fully naked, smiling at him as she fended off his stretched arm.

"Good morning darling." Came from his right side.

He then felt a hand intertwining with his, knowing one-hundred percent for sure that it belonged to his mother. He looked at her and smiled, she too was still fully naked. He also noticed that her other hand was resting on her belly, carefully caressing it.

"Finally! We almost thought that you had passed away big brother!" Came from between his legs. He looked and could see Debby, lying on her stomach with her legs crossed and also fully nude, poking away at his cock. His eyes trailed off to her juicy bubble-butt before he spoke up.

"Aren't we curious this morning, aren't you Deb?" Said Jake with a smile on his face, the three of them watching the youngest member of their family playing with her big brother's cock.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,431 Followers