My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,431 Followers

"Duh! I mean I... I uhm... I also want... It..." She said to them, her voice turning into a whisper the further her sentence went.

Slightly confused Jake spoke to her again. "You want what Deb?"

Debby started to blush quietly for a few seconds before speaking out loud.

"A baby okay! There, I said it!"

The three of them went quiet for a while before they started to laugh.

Cynthia reached out to her youngest daughter and stroked her cheek. "Honey, the way things are going here I have no doubt that sooner or later your wish will come true! Right darlings?" She said with a big smile, fixating her eyes on Casey and Jake.

"Mo-om!" They said both in union, slightly embarrassed by her words.

"What? It's the truth isn't it? A mother knows everything my dear children, and mother knows that more little bundles of joy will be walking around our household sooner or later." She said, sneaking a wink towards Jake whose head turned red.

Debby let out a giggle and went up to hug her mother. "I love you Mom!" She said.

Cynthia embraced her hug and gave her a kiss. "Mommy loves you too baby girl."

"So, any ideas on what we shall do today, it's the weekend so we can do whatever we want." Said Casey to turn around the subject.

Jake started to smile. "Honestly Sis, all of you have seeped me out of energy, I still feel like a sack of potatoes."

"And not only that, we also seeped each other out of energy! Right Sis?" added Debby with a giggle, making her older sister blush.

Cynthia then spoke up. "How about we just stay in bed for today, the four of us together? Let's talk about the birds and bees and just... Relax together."

Her three children quickly agreed with her, not seeing themselves doing anything else for the moment.

"I think I'm going to cuddle with my handsome brother for a while." Said Casey as she pressed her body against Jake.

"Oh my! What a great idea sweetie." Responded Cynthia as she too latched herself to her son's body.

"I call dibs on him if his cock grows hard!" Said Debby exited as she nestled herself between her brother's legs.

They all started to laugh because of what she said.

Jake threw his arms around his older sister and mother and held them close as they cuddled further up to him.

He watched the three most important woman in his life cuddling up to him, their beautiful naked bodies on full display. One of them who was already pregnant with his child, the other one that was surely to be pregnant too and between his legs the most adorable and cutest one out of the bunch, hoping to be bred by her brother in the near future.

Thinking about his older sister and mother in the later stages of their pregnancy had a great effect on him and his body, he could slowly feel his cock harden again, images of Debby being pregnant also visualized in his mind. Even after a long, wild night of incestuous sex he was getting hard again in no time.

The only problem was that he was not the only one that had felt his cock getting hard. Jake then remembered the words his youngest sister had said a few moments before.

He gulped and looked down between his legs to be greeted by her electric, sparkling blue eyes as she looked up to him with a naughty, seductive smile.

She slowly grasped her soft fingers around his hardened cock and whispered to him.

"Dibs... Big brother..."

Jake threw his head back and smiled to himself.

"I love this family."

The End

*****

And that's the end of the final chapter! Please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

Thank you all for those that read this series to the very end, I enjoyed writing it a lot! Who knows what the future holds, but I'm certain that a lot more of sexy stories involving the love between family members will be written, if not by me then by all the other artists that love to write about the same taboo subject.

Again, thank you so much and until next time!

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,431 Followers