My Mom and the Goblin King Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sympathize with your situation." He says after a long pause.

"What do you mean?" I reply.

"I know what's happening with your mother. I've never seen it myself, but I hear whispers. I'm sorry that's happening to you. The word can be cruel at times" he says.

"I appreciate that sir. It's hard but I'm making the best of it." I say.

"Good. I don't know much about having a mother. But I'm sure it's hard. Keep working on that sword. Put that pain into the blade." He says. He looks at me for a while before going back to his work.

I'm kind of stunned by his kindness. It's such an odd feeling. My heart feels warm and I feel like I've felt a deep connection. It takes me some time to get back to work.

The last few hours of work pass and the already comfortable room feels like a whole new place. I clean up my area and put my sword in its place. Stopping by Slak's desk before I leave.

"I'll be heading home now. Thank you for what you said, it means a lot." I say.

"Think about what I said as you work. Always remember it. Your pay is in the register" he says. Not looking up from his work.

I bow to my master and leave the workshop. Grabbing my pay on the way out.

Me and Grimm stop by the bathhouse and grab a Turkey leg to eat on our way home. I feel really good the whole time. There is a little skip in my step as I walk back to my house.

I invite Grimm inside but he declines. Patting him on the shoulder we both bid each other goodnight. Closing the door behind me, I walk over to my desk to count my money.

I have a lot of silver now and I like to count it every night. Keeping a little leger of how much I have and spent. I'm not even sure what I'm saving for but it would be nice to get some new clothes and maybe a better bed. I make a note of my new amount and put it all away.

Washing my face it's pretty noticeable that I can't hear my mom or Stordo. Maybe they are staying at his place while she recovers from her show. Shaking it off I strip down to my underwear before getting into bed.

My mind starts to wander when I get into bed. Flashes of my mom getting fucked by the lizardfolk hit me hard. My cock grows stiff and I can't help but start to stroke. I stroke my cock thinking about my moms tits swaying as she gets fucked. Having not came last night I blow a huge load over my stomach. Cleaning it off I feel satisfied.

My eyes close and I slip off into a dream....

12. A Private Show

My dream starts in a field of long grass. I can hear it rustling and the warm breeze feels so good on my skin. I lay there for a while before sitting up. I nearly jump up when I see a figure in front of me.

That fear quickly disappears when I notice it's a beautiful elven woman in front of me. Her long ears pierce through her flowing hair. Her body and skin is near perfect. She wears what looks like bikini armor. Golden in color with accents of green. I'm stunned by her beauty.

She beckons for me to come closer. I stand and notice just how tall she is. It feels like she has two feet on me at least. Her skin is slightly pale but has no imperfections. It's almost hard to understand.

The elf takes my hand and walks me towards a wooded area. As we walk the sweet smell of the flowers around us are almost putting me in a trance. The elf's hand is soft and her fingers are long. We slowly walk towards the patch of woods.

Stepping into the trees the forest feels like magic is in the air. The elf guides me through the brush and ancient looking forest until we get to a clearing where a small pond sits. Fed by a small waterfall that seems to just be there. The magic in the air is thick.

Sitting down on a patch of moss the elf pats an area next to her. I follow her signal and sit down on the soft patch. It feels almost like a pillow. A gentle mist hits my face from the waterfall. The scene is nearly perfect.

We sit for a while until a figure emerges from the other side of the pond. It takes a second but I soon realize that it's my mom coming out of the forest. Her silky black hair is tied up. Her body is covered in just a white silk robe.

Looking over at the elf she is fixated on my mom. My mom is now standing at the edge of the pond. She reaches up and lets her shoulder length hair fall. She looks so beautiful with it down. Looking around she doesn't seem to notice us. My body is completely relaxed.

After looking around my mom unties her robe and lets it fall. Her incredible body almost glows. It's so perfect. My heart starts to race as she walks into the water towards the waterfall.

The elf watches my mom get under the waterfall and start to wash her already clean body. My eyes follow the curves of her body. My cock is already hard and pushing against my pants.

Without looking away from my mom the beautiful elf reaches into my pants to pull out my cock. I'm so relaxed by the magic in the air I don't even really react. Just start enjoying the soft hands of the elf jerking me off.

Watching my mom bathe under a waterfall as my cock is played with is an insane feeling. I'm being brought to a whole new level. Watching the water flow over her body. Her perky tits being washed. It's almost too much at once. I can feel the edge coming.

The elf quickens her pace and I'm so close. My mom turns and shows the front of her body. Her perfectly trimmed landing strip just...

There is a knock at the door that jolts me awake. Fuck, that's Grimm here to pick me up. The sudden waking from my dream is unpleasant and it takes a second for me to regain my composure.

Getting up I wash my face. Just a few more minutes and I would have had an incredible dream. Oh well, guess it's back to the daily grind.

Changing into my work clothes I open the door to find Grimm patiently waiting. We start the walk to Slak's workshop. I tell Grimm what I'm going to work on today and how well my training went yesterday.

The walk is quick and I tell Grimm I'll see him later. Making my way into the workshop so I can get to work. Although my dream was ruined by bad timing. I still have a skip in my step from the warm talk yesterday with Slak.

He is sitting at his desk looking over the order book. Several new orders came in and he's been pretty busy. Always quick to help me out when needed though. I need to study a bit so I sit at my desk and grab one of my books.

The final shaping of my sword is going to be important. So I want to make sure that I know all I can before moving on. Slak works hard at his desk making sure he knows what is the priority to work on.

"Anything I can help with sir?" I ask.

"Oh no, just looking over what needs to be done. I always give myself plenty of time to fulfill orders. The older I get the more time I need" he says.

"How long did it take you to learn how to engrave that well?" I ask.

"Years and thousands of hours of practice. With more mistakes than you can even imagine." He says.

I chuckle a little and go back to work. It would be cool to learn how to engrave. Not sure if I have years and thousands of hours to learn it though.

After some studying for half my shift and think I have a better idea on what to do next. Grabbing my black smithing gear I get to work at the forge. Letting my mind start to wander and get comfortable.

Shaping more and more I get to a good stopping point for the day. Feeling satisfied that I've done a good day's work. After cleaning up I want to make sure Slak doesn't need anything else before I go.

"Is there anything you need sir? I'm pretty much finished for the day." I say.

"No, I'll be fine. Good work today. I can tell by the sound of the hammer you're getting better." He replies.

"Thank you sir, that means a lot" I say.

I make sure my area is clean and then head to the register to grab my pay for the day. Grimm is ready at the door to greet me.

"Bathhouse?" I ask.

Grimm nods and we start to walk towards the bathhouse. Stopping to grab some food on the way there. I tell Grimm about today's work and offer to pay for dinner. He declines and pays for us. It's generally hard to argue with a tank of an orc.

The streets are pretty busy tonight. When I first got here sometimes it felt like I was being watched just out of view or whispers about me were being said. But now I pretty much blend in, minus the bodyguard.

Getting to the bathhouse I walk in before Grimm so I can pay. I feel bad that he pays for everything. Even though I know Stordo is probably the one actually paying for it.

The bath feels so good and relaxes my muscles. Using a blacksmith's hammer for hours on end can really wear you out. The hot water soothes the pain a bit and lets me fully relax. I continue to tell Grimm about my day as he nods.

Finishing up our bath we get ready to head out. Stepping out of the bathhouse can feel strange. The town itself isn't super dirty. It's not what you would think. There aren't people throwing waste in the streets and the shops aren't covered in dirt. Things are pretty well kept. A lot of people don't bathe super often though. So there can be this dirty feeling In the air.

We start to walk back to my house. Me and Grimm stay mostly silent for the walk back. It feels nice though walking with someone I can call a friend. As we approach the house I notice Stordo waiting for us.

"Evening boys! Have a good bath?" Stordo asks.

"It was decent, it feels nice to be clean." I say. Trying to be as civil as possible.

"Good! How was work? Slak treating you well?" He asks.

"Slak is a great teacher, I really appreciate learning under him. Work was pretty decent today." I say. Stordo sounds genuine so my tone is calm.

"That's good to hear! Did you enjoy the show last night?" Stordo says with a slight smile.

"It was...something. Is my mom alright?" I say.

"More than alright! She had a really good time. She really enjoys challenges. Did you get hard watching her?" He says.

"I don't want to talk about that." I shoot back.

"Come on! You didn't have to come last night. Nobody was forcing you. I just paid for the entrance, so obviously something pushed you there." He says.

Stordo isn't wrong and I kind of hate it. There was nothing forcing me to go. Grimm didn't bind my hands and make me walk to the inn. I went there because I wanted to see. So there is no point in denying it.

"Fine, I got hard and I enjoyed the show. You got me." I reply.

"I didn't get anything. I just want you to embrace the truth. You like watching your sexy mom get fucked. There is nothing to be ashamed of, she puts on a good show." He replies. Stordo talks in a softer tone than usual. He is being oddly genuine with me.

"Now that the truth is out, I have a question. Would you want to see her get fucked tonight?" He asks.

It's hard to answer. Even with saying the truth that I liked the show it feels like admitting defeat by saying yes. There is an uncomfortable energy growing between us as I struggle to answer.

"She won't see you watching." He says. Breaking the growing awkwardness.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She is doing a private client tonight. There is a room next to that one where you can watch. She won't see you watching her. You can even jerk off if you want."

I'm still conflicted but It wouldn't be the worst way to end my day. I struggle with the word and nearly stumble as my lips open.

"Yes. I'll go." I reply.

"I thought you would. Grimm, take him to the Golden Ale quickly. They should be starting soon. I'll see you after the show." Stordo says.

The next few moments are a blur. It's like I'm being moved along on a cloud. We shuffle through several streets and into a pretty nice little tavern. In one quick motion I'm brought upstairs by a human bartender to a second floor room.

The bartender points to a nice chair near the wall. I feel like my body is being pulled towards it. Sitting down in it I snap out of my trance. The bartender moves a little sliding door to reveal a nicely padded peephole.

"Enjoy!" He says. Stepping out of the room.

It takes me a second to get my bearings but I lean forward and put my eye to the peephole. What I see Instantly gets me hard.

My sexy mother is on her knees already nude. Her perky DD tits sway as she works tonight's lover's cock. I'm shocked by what she is running her tongue along.

In a chair much like mine sits an orc that looks to be bigger than Grimm. He is darker green than Grimm and slightly more muscular. His teeth are also noticeably larger and more savage looking. In fact in general he looks more savage.

He cock is absolutely insane. My mom's hands look almost non-existent next to its thickness. She kisses up and down the probably eleven inch length. The head of his cock looks like a fist. It's so big it's almost comical.

There must be a vent or something because I can hear the next room really well. I hear my mom groan as she kisses up the length of this orc's huge cock. She expertly runs her tongue along the length.

Watching my sexy mom play with her tits as she struggles to handle this creature's large cock makes me hard. So hard that it hurts as it strains against my pants. I shift a bit to pull them down, letting my cock spring free.

Instinctively I start to stroke my cock. Compared to my mothers lover my cock looks like nothing. My mom starts to try and fit that huge cock head into her mouth but is struggling.

She stops and looks up at her lover. Smiling, she stands and walks to the bedside table. Grabbing a jug and walking back over to the chair. Dropping to her knees she smiles and pours a clear liquid on her tits.

"Baby I'm going to take good care of you tonight." She says. Rubbing what looks to be oil on her tits. I have to slow down my strokes. Seeing my mom's oily tits is almost too much.

Leaning forward my mom wraps her tits around the orc's cock. Even with her big DD tits it's a struggle to fully handle his cock. She starts to work his cock with her amazing tits.

Her lover groans and leans back in the chair. A wicked smile comes over my mom's face. Knowing she is doing good work. She slowly works her tits up and down the length of his cock. Let him relax more and more.

The orc groans again and looks down at my mom. She smiles and works his cock quicker with her tits.

"Do you want to fill me up baby? You want to pound my slutty pussy with this thick fuck stick?" My mom says. Hearing her talk like a whore nearly makes me cum.

All he does is groan and my mom doesn't need much more of a signal. She stops rubbing her tits against his cock and stands up.

"Where do you want me baby?" She says.

"Put your hands on the bed frame and hang on good you little slut" he says in a gruff voice. I realize I haven't heard many orcs actually talk.

"Yes sir!" My mom responds.

She quickly does as she's told. Putting her hands on the sturdy wooden bed frame at the foot of the bed. I have a near perfect view of my mom bent over with her legs spread. Tits on full display. Ready to be used and abused by this orc's thick cock.

The hulking orc stands and takes his position behind my slut mom. I'm slowly jerking my cock as he rubs the head of his cock against her pussy.

"Ooooooh baby please take me with your big cock. My slutty pussy needs to be used." She moans.

The orc doesn't need much more than that to push forward. He finds her tight hole and starts to attempt to push his huge member into her. My mom looks like she is going to be split in half.

My mom screams. She's taken some big cock so far but the thickness of this thing is unreal. Her lover has no worries about the slut he's using. He continues to try and push in. Eventually with some work the head slips in.

"HOLY FUCK ITS SO BIG!" My mom screams.

"Take it slow baby! You're going to split my inside." She says.

The orc could care less about his whore. He continues to push his length in. With every inch my mom moans and groans. I can only manage a single stroke before needing to stop. I'm now fully enjoying watching my sexy mom get plowed.

He finally pushed the last inch in. My mom looks like she is completely stretched to her limit. She pants and moans as the creature gives her a few seconds to calm down. It's not long though before he is grabbing her hips and starting to take his prize.

My mom's tits bounce as the huge cock punishes her pussy. Her lover groans as grips her hips hard. He's clearly here to get a quick fuck and go.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" My mom screams.

"Make me a slut! I'm such a good little whore right baby? I fucking love the cock." She says between moans.

Her lover doesn't respond. He simply continues to use her as he pleases. She is just a slut to be fucked and left. He lifts one of his hands and brings it down on my mom's ass cheek. The slap sounds like thunder.

"Fuck! Yes baby slap that ass! Make it nice and red. Mark me as a good little slut!" She says.

I shoot my load. Hearing her say that she wants to be marked as a good slut makes me lose control. I clearly can't last as long as her lover as my cum shoots on the wall in front of me. I don't take my eye out of the peephole for a second.

Slapping her ass again and again my mom's ass cheek is completely red. With the outline of an orc's thick fingers on display. She continues to get used like a slut. The thick cock shows no mercy to her delicate pussy.

The orc groans so loud I swear the room shakes. His pace becomes quicker and more desperate. He must be getting close to the edge.

"Yes baby! Fill that pussy! Make me into a pregnant little whore! Put an orc baby in me!" My mom moans. She really knows how to get a guy going. She talks so naturally like a slut.

Her lover is close to the edge and the scene is perfect. My mom's oil covered tits are bouncing wildly. Her ass is cherry red from the slaps. Her pretty face drips with sweat. Her lover is almost there and about to make the scene even better.

His groan is so low and loud that I thought the paintings would shake off the wall. He thrusts in deep and I can see his huge balls start to empty his seed into my beautiful mother.

"YES! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fill me up baby! I need your baby in me!" My mom moans.

The load is so large her stomach looks like it's bulging a bit. Thick globs of greenish orc cum start to drip out of her pussy and onto the floor. The feeling of being filled must be good because my mom cums hard. Her body tenses and her eyes start to roll back. The moan she lets out could make any man cum.

The only thing keeping her standing is the huge orc gripping her hips. But having deposited his seed he pulls out of her tight hole. An audible pop can be heard as he leaves her. My mom slowly falls to the floor. Still in the mist of an orgasm. As she lays on the floor a stream of cum leaks out of her.

I pull away from the peephole and look at the wall. I shot a huge load and it's nowhere close to my mothers lover. I decide it's time to go and when I stand I'm seeing stars. It takes a second to open the door and head downstairs.

Getting to the bottom of the stairs, Stordo and Grimm wait for me.

"Let's walk and talk." Stordo says.

He leads the way out of the tavern and onto the street. We walk at a decent pace with Grimm trailing us.

"Good show?" He asks.

"It...it was. Did he pay for that?" I say.

"He did! For something like that I charge by the hour. So as you can see, he wasn't looking to throw me any more gold." He says with a chuckle.

"You know she isn't doing any of this against her will right?" He asks.

"How can you say that? You gave us a potion to make us passive." I reply.

"That's true but you still had more or less free will. You mom wouldn't fuck anyone if she didn't want to. I can't afford that good of magic. She told me the first night we were together that she had something deep awoken in her. You are watching your mom let go and be herself" Stordo says in a genuine tone.