My Mom and the Goblin King Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex's mom continues to entertain.
8k words
4.57
17k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FrostLayer
FrostLayer
256 Followers

My Mom and the Goblin King CH. 03

Welcome to chapter 3 of My Mom and the Goblin King!

I should say that I had the incredibly misguided idea to write two stories at the same time. I probably won't be doing that in the future! I know you all were excited for chapter 3 and I was very ready to jump back into it, so here we are!

House cleaning as usual.

Again as a general warning this series will contain some of the following content wise:

Cuckold

Son-Cuck

Monster sex

Cum inflation

Pregnancy

These could expand so if that's not your cup of tea, fair warning.

All characters represented in this work are 18 years of age or older.

On to Chapter 3!

----------------------------------

10. Time passes, a mother is filled.

Sometimes when a lot of parts are moving, time can kind of fly by. For most people the moving part is going to their 9 to 5 and trying to make a living. For me It's kind of similar. I got to work and make a living. In my case though I work at a blacksmith shop with a kobold and my commute home is guarded by a massive orc.

It's been a week or so since my mom's first show at the inn. She has had a show every other day since. Until tonight I haven't really attended many of them. Work has kept me busy and tired. Slak has kept me busy and is teaching me more.

I got to work with metal for the first time and I'll be honest I burned the shit out of myself. One of the few times I've seen Slak show much emotion.

"You'll ignore the burns after a few months" he says with a chuckle. He looks like he took a quick trip down memory lane.

I'm not working on an actual piece for a customer. Just practice on a blade. The basic shape is done but it still has a ways to go. Not even sure if it's straight to be honest. Slak is a good and patient teacher though. Even if he is busy he will always stop and tell me exactly what I need to do to improve.

He has even increased my daily wage. So I actually have a decent amount of money now. Minus the cost of me and Grimm going to the bathhouse. Grimm always tries to pay but I feel like I can't let him do that. He already does so much.

I've known about my mom's other sex shows and honestly they are hard to not hear about. She is the big star around town even after only a few shows. One day I overheard an orc talking about one of her latest shows where she went down on four goblins in a row. Taking their loads on her face and tits. I won't lie, hearing my mom talked about like that got me hard.

The next show was planned at the same inn from the first show. Coming home from the bathhouse I had no intention of going. When I got back to my house though I found a note from Stordo.

"Paid the entry price for the show tonight. Figured you could use an ale and a show after all your hard work." Signed Stordo.

So that brings us to the present. Sitting in the same inn and nearly the same seat as the first show. The influx of money from my mom's shows is clearly being used.

Many chairs have been replaced and the inn has had some cosmetic upgrades. There is even another bartender working tonight. My mom has stimulated the economy in a way that I couldn't even imagine.

Grimm sits next to me as usual. Me and him have started to develop a deeper bond. We don't talk much but we have a silent way of communicating that works surprisingly well. I'm considering asking Slak if I can make a dagger for Grimm.

The inn is filled with excitement and many creatures wander around. There are a lot more than the first time, even with a higher price for entry. Some of these guys probably spent a few weeks wages on this one event.

In the middle of the room the chair from last time has been replaced by a bed. Not a normal side bed though. It's probably double the size of a king sized mattress. The legs of the bed look like they are made of super hard wood and are extremely thick. Clearly made to hold a lot of weight.

I'm about to ask Grimm if he wants another ale when I'm interrupted by the ringing of a bell.

"Take your seats! Take your seats! The show is about to begin" a voice yells.

The various creatures don't waste much time. They shuffle to their seats with ease. I'm kind of surprised there are no fights. When most of the creatures have found their seats I see a familiar face walk to center stage.

Stordo comes out in what looks like a brand new suit. A smile comes across his face as he looks over the crowd. Knowing he is going to make a big stack of coins tonight.

"Welcome! Welcome to another show, boys! We have a good one for you tonight and I promise you won't be disappointed." Stordo yells.

The crowd cheers and claps. He doesn't need to hype them up much at all. They are all ready to go.

"You know the rules! No touching and NO fighting. Tips are very welcome. Now, who's ready to see our human beauty!" He says with a smile.

The crowd cheers and hollers. Their claps are almost deafening. Stordo smiles and signals to a doorman. The man opens the door and out walks an amazing site.

I haven't actually seen my mom for the past week. I can absolutely hear Stordo fuck her a hundred different ways. But I haven't had the chance to actually see her. I kind of braced for the worst but am completely surprised by what I see.

My mom walks out to a roar of cheers and claps. Her beautiful black hair is tied up in a ponytail giving a perfect view of her angelic face. She is only wearing a cloth thong. Her DD breasts are on full display, perky and proud. Her tanned Italian skin is perfectly kept. I worried she would look like a used whore but that couldn't be further from the truth. She is clean and maintained.

She walks to the center of the room and already coins are being tossed. My beautiful mother smiles wide as she walks around the bed. Making sure everyone can see her body from every angle. As she faces away from me I can see her incredible ass on display. The thong draws your eyes in and makes the view even better.

After showing off to the crowd my mom looks at Stordo who nods. She steps up on the bed and a small band starts to play some slow music. The cheers and claps stop as my mom's body starts to sway to the music.

I watch as she dances and shows her body to all these creatures. They toss money on the floor as she works her body to the music. But all of us in the room know that's not what we are here for.

The dancing continues and the anticipation builds. I look over and see Stordo look over at someone and nod. Likely signaling the main event. My heart starts to race a bit.

Over the last week or so I've grown oddly fond of hearing my mother get her pussy filled every night. It was upsetting at first but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hot hearing a Milf moan and groan as she's fucked by a persistent lover. So tonight while I'm not extremely excited, I'm curious to see what's going to happen to my sexy mother.

After Stordo's nod I'm shocked by what I see standing up. It took a second for my brain to find the information and being stunned didn't help. But standing to join my mom on the bed is a lizardfolk.

Lizardfolk look a lot like an exact cross between a human and a lizard. He stands at probably six feet tall and is thin but muscular. His mouth is filled with sharp looking teeth. His scales are a mix of white and a rose red.

My mom smiles as her newest lover starts to approach the bed. Like a well rehearsed play she sits at the edge of the bed and spreads her legs. Propping herself up on her elbows she smiles at her new lover and beckons him closer.

The muscular lizardfolk smiles and approaches my mom. Dropping to his knees in front of her thong covered pussy. My heart is beating so fast at this point. I know everyone in the room is feeling the same way.

Hooking his sharp claw under my mom's thong with a flick of his wrist the cloth is cut. My mom moans as the thong is tossed away. Revealing her incredible pussy, shaved with a near perfect landing strip.

My mom lays back, she knows what's coming next. The lizardfolk smiles and licks his lips. His lizard tongue is thick and covered in saliva. So much so that it's already dripping on the floor.

He leans forward and without hesitation runs his dripping tongue up the length of my mother's pussy. She nearly screams as his tongue flicks her clit. His sloppy tongue starts to run up and down the length of her pussy.

"Oh god! Oh my god that's good baby. Lick that pussy." My mom moans.

The taste of my mom is clearly sweet. The lizard's eyes are fixated on her and I can tell he wants more. He slows his licks and starts to probe. He's looking for her tight hole. My mom moans and grips the bed. Tips are rolling in and everyone is clearly enjoying the show.

There is so much thick saliva from the lizard that the bed is already soaked. The creature takes a few tries but finally he hits his mark. Finding her hole he slide his tongue in without hesitation.

"Oh FUCK! That's so fucking deep. Mmmmm baby I love that tongue. Show me how good you are with it!" My mom says.

The lizardfolk doesn't need much motivation from her. Her sweet taste is driving him. His tongue has already probed deep but to my surprise he keeps going before hitting a point where he can't continue. Once he hits that point my mom screams.

Her screams are nearly drowned out by the cheers and coins hitting the floor. The creature eating out my mom starts to slide his tongue in and out of her pussy. Tongue fucking her with his lizard tongue. His saliva makes a mess of the bed and floor.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh my god that's so fucking good! Baby don't stop!" my mom says between moans.

The sound of the lizard's sloppy tongue filling my mom is incredibly sexy. I try to fight it but it's hard to not get hard. He continues to probe her deep. The sliding in and out of her has enough force to cause her natural tits to bounce.

My mom grips the bed sheets and the creature groans. The room is excited and cheering. Stordo smiles and watches as my mom gets closer to the edge. Her pussy getting probed deep. Her moans are growing louder and longer.

I look over at Grimm who looks around the room. Sometimes I forget he's my bodyguard and he has to look for people who might want to hurt me. My gaze is broken when a loud scream fills the room.

"HOLY FUCK IM FUCKING CUMMING!" My mom screams. Her back arches and her legs spread further. She screams again In pure extacy. She goes limp and looks almost like she passed out.

The room cheers and roars which almost can't be heard over the money hitting the floor. The lizardfolk pulls his tongue out of my mom's used hole. Saliva streams out onto the floor.

As he stands, the effect of my mom's body is noticeable. Between his legs is a strange looking site. His cock is long and red, probably nine or ten inches. It's not super thick but the head is rather large. The skin looks wet and slick. It stands at attention for all to see.

My mom finally stops moaning and after the last jolt of orgasm leaves her she looks up to see her lover's hard cock. A wicked smile comes over her face as she slides off the bed and onto her knees.

My sexy mother is on her knees in front of a lizardfolk. She takes his slick wet cock into her hand and looks up at him as she starts to jerk him off.

"You made me cum so good, baby. Now I'm going to make you feel really fucking good. I'm going to be your little whore tonight." My mom says.

The creature smiles and watches as my mom takes his lizard cock into her mouth. My mom is clearly an expert at sucking cock. The lizardfolk let's out a long groan and relaxes.

She sucks as much of the cock as she can into her pretty mouth. While working the rest of his length with her hand. With her other hand she plays with her tits. Causing her to moan on her lover's cock.

Looking over the crowd, several have started to jerk off to the show. Seeing my naked mother working a cock makes it hard for them to hold off until the main event. I won't lie, I'm hard, really hard. But I don't want my mom to see me touching myself to her. I can't do that.

With expert skill mom has the lizardfolk moaning and groaning. A deep and long groan escapes the creature's mouth. After the groan she pulls his cock out of her mouth. Sitting up a little she starts to slap the cock on her tanned tits.

"You want to fuck me baby? You want to make this slutty little pussy yours? Make me a slut baby. Fill me with hot cum." My mom says. She doesn't even try to hide her excitement.

The creatures simply nods and that's all mom needs. She stands up and crawls onto the bed. Getting on all fours she shows her big ass to the lizardfolk and invites him to take her.

"Fuck me baby! Take this whore pussy in front of all these fine men." She says as she shakes her ass.

The lizardfolk gets on the bed. It creaks loudly but it holds up just fine. He drools as he gets behind my mom and gets ready to take her. I could tell he wanted to take it slow but seeing her pussy ready for the taking was too much.

Gripping her hips carefully so his claws down hurt her. He positions his cock at the entrance of her hole. Once he finds his target he lets loose. Shoving nearly his whole length in one go.

"FUCK! FUCK THATS DEEP!" My mom screams.

"OH BABY TAKE ME!" She moans.

The creature starts to thrust in and out of my mom. Clearly not a gentle lover he doesn't even bother to let her get use to his size or length. He just starts to piston my mom. Her moans quickly fill the room.

Shifting my view a bit I watch my mom's big DD tits sway as she's fucked hard by the lizardfolk. Her face has a look of pure pleasure as the creature's scaly skin slaps her ass. Each stroke makes her moan.

Gripping her hips harder the lizard starts to fuck her faster. His thrusts turned into a blur. My mom's words are just barely pushed out between thrusts.

"Oh...oh my fucking god! Take that whore pussy! I'm your little slut! Oh...god! FUCK!" My mom says. Her face is flush and her tits sway all over. The room is filled with pure electric energy.

Creatures from all over the land watch as this lizardfolk plows my mom's pussy. Orcs jerk off as her ass ripples from the fast thrusts of her lover. Goblins work their cocks to her moans and sweaty body. The sound of their fucking bounces through the Inn. When my mom moans, several men cheer.

I can tell the lizard is getting close. His thrusts get quicker and he pushes as deep as he can. He groans louder and louder. Mom is nearly screaming her lungs out at this point. She attempts to push back into her lover but he's too fast. She just lets him take her.

Tips hit the floor in a heavier volume. Everyone watching knows what's going to happen. They jerk their cocks faster and faster. Anticipating the climax of this sexy show.

"Fill me up baby! Making me pregnant with your cum! I want to be a lizardfolk whore! Fill me up! Fuck me!" My mom screams.

Her lover is sent over the edge by her words. With a hard and deep thrust he pushes into my mom as deep as he can. He lets out an earth shattering roar as his seed fills my mom to the brim.

My mom can't take it anymore. She shares an orgasm with her lover. She screams and swears as she is filled up with hot cum in front of the crowd. It seems like half of them follow her and cum on the floor.

It takes a moment but the room collectively begins to settle. You can tell a lot of men struggle to catch their breath. I'm stunned by the show. A mix of emotions washes over me. I watch as the lizardfolk's still hard cock pulls out of my mom. Followed by a stream of thick cum.

The crowd claps and cheers which only grow louder as the muscular lizard man takes my well fucked me in his arms and over his shoulder. Bringing her naked body to the room she came from. Shutting the door behind him. I'm completely shocked and a little bit afraid.

Stordo stands and walks to the center of the room.

"Looks like there is going to be a bit more private second round!" He says.

The crowd laughs and cheers.

"Thank you for coming out tonight! Don't you dare try to snag any tips on your way out." He says. Turning to go back to his chair.

The crowd starts to leave and I sit there stunned. Just looking at the door my mom was taken to. My trance is broken by Stordo's voice.

"Don't worry kid, I wouldn't let him hurt her" he says. Now standing in front of me.

"But fucking her is alright though?" I reply.

"You're not wrong, it's a weird standard. Why don't you and Grimm have another ale before you leave?" He says.

"I'm fine, I need to get up early tomorrow. It's already late" I get up quickly and head for the door. Stordo starts to say something but I ignore it. Quickly leaving the inn.

The walk back is quick but enough time for me to process my feelings. It's hot watching such a sexy woman get used. But it's my mom and Stordo doesn't seem to have any care for her safety. At the same time she seems to genuinely enjoy the whole thing. I don't know what to think. It's all just a mess.

Grimm opens the door to my house and I bid him goodnight. Stripping my clothes I fall into bed. I don't hear them fucking so Stordo and my mom must not be home.

My eyes start to shut as the day settles In. My body relaxes and sleep comes over me like a warm blanket.

11. A Little Warm Feeling

I wake up with a pounding headache. The ale at the inn is pretty strong and the pints can hit me quick. I'm not really hung over but absolutely dehydrated. I get up and grab a glass of water before getting ready for work. Grimm's knock signals it's time to go.

Lately on my walk to work I tell Grimm what I'm going to work on today. He just nods and sometimes looks at me when he needs clarification. I tell him that I'm going to work on straightening the sword I'm working on. By the time I'm done explaining it we are at Slak's shop.

I walk into the workshop and lately I've just been getting right to work. Usually I just work on my own stuff until Slak asks me to do something. He's working on engraving the shaft of an ax when I walk in.

Grabbing my leather gloves and my sword I get to work on my first blade. It's nice to work in this little workshop. It's like a little calm in the storm of things going on. I can easily get lost in my work.

Even when it gets loud from shaping blades or sharpening them. You can easily let your mind be free in this little workshop.

Banging on my blade I look down at my work. Holding it up so I can see how I'm doing. There is a very noticeable bulge in the blade. It's also not straight enough. It's kind of frustrating having this happen again and again.

"Sir, can I have some help? I can't seem to get this right." I say.

Slak turns and without hesitation jumps down from his chair. Putting on a different pair of glasses he comes over to look at my sword. Holding it up he looks it over and studies it close.

"You're doing better than you think." He says.

"Really?" I reply.

"Most people would struggle to even get the basic shape of a blade. Here you are extremely close, just need some refinement." He says.

Slak shows me some areas I can improve. He explains where I need to hit the metal and how hot I need to keep it. His tone is very relaxed. It feels like I'm really learning from a master. The way he teaches me is easy to follow.

He never does the work for me. He explains it and watches me do what was explained. Adjusting things as needed. So he is never really handholding me through it.

After some hard work my blade is coming along nicely. It's starting to look like an actual sword. It feels so good to see it coming along. Slak just guiding me makes it feel like I'm the one actually making it.

"Thank you so much sir. It's really coming along." I say.

"You're very good with a hammer. You should be proud of that." Slak says. His voice is warm and he's clearly proud.

FrostLayer
FrostLayer
256 Followers