My Mom and the Goblin King Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's hard to believe." I say.

"I know it is, but I think the more you watch the more you will see the truth." He says.

We walk in silence for a while. It's not really awkward or anything. More like we both can't find the words to say. After going through a few turns and going down some back roads we get to my place. Stordo turns to me.

"Alex I told you that I would let you go back to your world eventually and that is a word I intend to keep. I'm not a good guy by any means but I promise you'll be back in your own bed again." Stordo says in an oddly soft tone.

"I'll hold you to that. I want both me and my mom safe back in our world." I say.

"I promise you will both get home safe. Once your mom is satisfied. Goodnight Alex" Stordo says. He turns to leave.

What did he mean by that? "Once my mom is satisfied" is such a hard sentence to process. I stumble into my little hut I call a house. It's late and I'm too tired to think about what he could mean by that.

Falling into bed I close my eyes. I drift off to sleep and hopefully into another dream.

End of Chapter 3

I hope you all enjoyed chapter 3! I've really been enjoying writing this series and hearing your feedback. This series is intended to be five chapters long. It's possible that will change but I'd like to have an end so I can work on some other good stuff for you guys. I do have an idea for a possible spin off after the main series is done.

Continue to send me feedback and look out for chapter 4!

Thanks and be safe,

-Frost Layer-