My Mom Has No Choice Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother mine.
1.7k words
4.54
99.4k
89

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

My mom is mine. She must let me do what I want to her. WHATEVER I WANT!

As my middle finger sliced along parting her pussy lips, the warmth, wetness and scent of my mom's pussy spread to fill the room. I held my finger along the length of my mother's slit enjoying the soft moist heat. I looked at her face, her eyes were closed, her hands still above her head. Then I felt her pussy press against my finger. She then moved her pussy slightly up and down. My mother was using my finger to massage her pussy! I held my finger still looking at her face. Her eyes closed, her mouth open, her breathing steady, then she bit her lower lip. I felt the hardening knob of her clit against the base of my finger. With all the pleading and denial, my mother wants this. The defiance was all just a face-saving act.

I move my finger away from my mother's cunt slit. She let out a breathless gasp. I took a step to stand directly in front of her. I looked up at the cam in the corner to make sure I had positioned her correctly. I wanted a side view of the next act.

"Mom, put your hands down and get on your knees."

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. She hesitated a second, lowered her hands to her sides, her tits sagged and then slowly knelt before me, keeping her eyes on my face.

As mom's knees touched the carpet, I ordered her, "Unbuckle my pants and pull them down."

Her eyes opened wider, as if pleading with me. I gave her a stern look. She then reached up and unbuckled my pants, pulled down my zipper and tucked my jeans off my waist, past my butt and down my legs.

I smiled. I kicked off my shoes. I stepped out of my jeans and pushed them away.

My mother was looking directly at my boxers. My hard cock underneath made the fabric in front stick out.

I let my mom contemplate what I was about tell her what to do next. I unbuttoned my shirt, took it off and threw it on the couch.

"Okay mom, pull them off too."

She looked up at me and then straight at my still covered hard cock. She reached up; I felt her fingernails scrape gently against my skin as she reached inside the waistband. She slowly moved them down, pulling them over the head of my erect cock.

She took a breath as it sprang out in front of her face. The engorged head of her son's circumcised helmet inches from her mouth.

"I want to feel your fingers around it mother. TOUCH IT."

"Billy, we can't do this. It's wrong. Honey, you have to stop."

I just glared down at her. Her eyes again welled up as she reached up with one hand and wrapped her cool slender, soft fingers around the girth of my rigid dick.

It was my turned to gasp and take a deep breath. GOD, IT FELT SO GOOD TO HAVE SOMEONES'S ELSES HAND ON MY COCK BESIDES MY OWN. And for it to be my mother's hand?! OH MY GOD! The sensation and thought made my cock thicken.

She gently squeezed my cock. I looked down at her holding it only inches from her mouth, her lips barely apart. Her eyes transfixed on the tip of its bulbous head. A drop of pre-cum leaked from the pee-hole.

Her eyes widened when she saw it.

"Go ahead mother, taste it. Taste your son's cum."

She glanced up at me.

"Do it!"

She looked down at the head of my dick and leaned closer, letting the tip of her tongue slip by her lips, she pointed it under the drop of cum hanging from my cock, HER SON'S COCK. She made an upward motion with her tongue and pulled the drop of pre-cum into her mouth. Tasting it, swallowing it. HER SON'S CUM.

Now, without instruction, my mom moved her mouth to the tip of my cock, opened her lips. I felt her warm breath on it as she exhaled and then she took a deep breath as she sucked engorged head into her wet mouth. Her teeth scraping over the head as it entered. Her jaws opened more to accommodate my cock head. Her eyes closed, my cock head, moist around the lips.

"Look at me mom."

She opened her eyes to see me staring down at her. My cock head wedged in her mouth; the tip being licked by her tongue as she savored more of my pre-cum she was squeezing out with her tight fingers around my hard shaft.

Suddenly she moved her hand and pulled her mouth off my cock and sat back on her calves.

"WE CAN'T! I CAN'T DO THIS! IT'S JUST WRONG! NO, I WON'T!"

I looked down at her pouting. I was getting tired of this game she wanted to play. I reached over with both hands and grabbed her hair and yanked her up into a straight up kneeling position. My cock inches from her face. I tangled my fingers in her hair, pulled again. She YELPED, "OH GOD"!

"Open your mouth mother, SUCK MY COCK! If you can suck some old guys cock you can sure suck your own son's young dick! DO IT!"

I pulled harder on her hair, again she YELPED, "OH GOD"! When she opened her mouth this time I shoved my cock into her face. SHE GAGGED as it hit the back of her throat. I pulled my dick halfway out. Tears ran down her cheeks and then mixed with the saliva that was coming out of the corners of her mouth. I then started to pump her head onto my cock as I held her tangled hair in my fists. She gagged each time I rammed her face down onto my cock. Her drool seeped out of the sides of her mouth, dripping down onto her chest.

My mom reached up and wrapped her fingers firmly around my rod again, this time pumping it. I let go of her hair, and she moved her mouth to the top my cock sucking on the engorged helmet, swirling and washing her tongue hungry over it, while she continued to pump the shaft. GOD! THE BITCH, MY MOTHER, LOVES TO BE FORCED!

As I looked down watching my mom's mouth and fist work on my cock, she looked up at me wantonly. I felt the pressure building, knowing my orgasm was close. I noticed my mom's other arm pressed against her side; her forearm bent between us. OH, MY FUCKING GOD! MY MOTHER WAS FINGER-FUCKING HERSELF WHILE SUCKING MY COCK! I imagined her fingers buried in her sopping pussy as her thumb rubbed her stiff clit.

The manipulation of her mouth and hand, plus the imagined image of her fingers digging into her cunt, sent the most intense wave of cum spasming from my cock I've ever had into my mother's mouth. My mom's whole body shivered as we came together in a mutual incestuous orgasm.

I looked down at my mother with the head of my cock in her mouth, her eyes met mine, with her hand gripping my shaft, she pulled her mouth back, popping the head of my cock out and away from her lips. Her head bent back and for a split second, my mom's mouth was open. I could see a large glob of my cum swirling around and on her tongue. She closed her mouth and shut her eyes as the next jet of my creamy cum streaked across her face, landing on her chin, mouth, nose, eyelid, forehead and then ending in her hair. She gulped down the wad in her mouth. My mom then clamped her lips again over the head of my cock to accept the next load of her my cum into her mouth. She swallowed and awaited the next spasm of my sperm, while her sides of her cheeks dented in as she sucked on the tip of my cock as if she was trying to savor and drain every drop out of me.

Her hand still wedged between her thighs as her own orgasm continued to shake through her. The scent from her soaked pussy filled the room.

I placed my hands on either side of her head and gently stroked and massaged her hair. Letting her lips, tongue and mouth work on sucking the fluid out of my dick.

My cock now spent, started to go limp. She moved her head back and let it slip from her mouth and let it fall from her hand. She sat back on her calves, releasing her soaking pussy coated finger from her cunt and letting her hand rest on her thigh. The other hand she raised to her chin and with her index finger scoped some of my cum off her face and sucked it into her mouth.

I reached down to the upper arm of the hand resting on her now wet thigh, pulled it up. I held her hand up to my face. I inhaled the fragrance of my mother's pussy juiced coated hand. Although my moms sex scent and body odor filled the room, the fresh, moist aroma of her cunt covered fingers was intoxicating. I put the back of her hand up to my mouth. My mother watched as I started to lick the back of her hand cleaning, smelling, tasting, enjoying my mother's essence. The musky bitter-sweet tang of her juice mixed with the saltiness of her skin swept over my tongue. This was the first woman's pussy cum I had ever tasted and it was my mothers. I moved to her palm as her juices dripped down from her fingers. Her body shivered as I licked and sucked the wetness into my mouth. I licked between each finger, lapping up every drop. I then sucked each finger in turn clean, as if they were miniature cocks.

Finished, I looked down at my mother kneeling before me, watching me. My 18 year old cock started to stiffen again. I took my mouth from her hand and as I stood, I pulled her hand up, forcing my mother to straighten up into kneeling, praying position. Our eyes interlocked.

"Mom, suck my cock again, make it hard so I can fuck you. You are going to be my first."

To be continued...

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers