My Mom is a Sexy Pregnant MILF Ch. 07

Story Info
End of pregnancy for Christelle.
2k words
4.59
45.7k
60

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mommytica
Mommytica
300 Followers

It was the weekend, David tinkering outside while Mum lay on the sofa with an old photo album on her tummy. At 40 weeks pregnant, she could give birth at any moment. She was wearing a loose black dress that went down to her pretty bare feet. I was torn between two feelings. I was excited to have my little sister in the house, to be able to watch her grow up and be her big brother. But I was also sad, when mum is not pregnant anymore, the energy we both created will surely decrease. We might have sex less often, I might not be able to cum inside her like I did the last few months.

I went to join Mom on the couch.

"What are you looking at?"

"Some pictures from high school and college, look," she said, making room for me to sit next to her and look at the album. The first picture showed my mum in high school no doubt, dressed as a cheerleader, and all I could say was that she was really hot.

"Wow, you were really hot!"

"What do you mean I was?" she said with a frown.

"I mean, you still are, but very different," I said, putting my hand on her baby orb.

"Wait, look." she turned the page and showed me a picture she'd taken in college, from what I could tell by the roundness of her stomach at graduation.

"Is that me?" I said, pointing to her plump figure in the photo.

"Of course, when I got my degree, I was eight months pregnant," she rested her head against my shoulders. "It was a complicated time, your father had left me, your grandparents were not at all happy that I had a baby on my own at 21, and on top of that I was working at dinner and in my condition, it was difficult."

"You made up for it." I gave her a big kiss on the cheek as I hugged her. "You are the most wonderful mother in the world.

"Stop complimenting me Thomas" she said with a smile "you're only saying that because you're a young rascal who can make love to his little mummy."

It was true that my special relationship with my mother made her even more important in my life, but even if nothing had happened between us, she would still be the most important woman in my life.

"No, you know I love you, no matter what happens or what happens."

My mother sat up on the couch and gently kissed me on the mouth. Her soft lips against mine, her delicious perfection brushing my nostrils, and her tongue curling with mine. David may have been not far outside, but I wanted to make love to this woman before she gave birth. "Mom, I know this isn't the time, but I want to..."

"Don't say anything, go up to your room, David is far too busy to worry about anything" I loved it when my mother took the lead like that. She led me by the hand into my room and locked the door while I undressed.

I was now naked, standing in front of my fabulous mother, who let her dress fall to her feet, revealing her entire body to me. She approached me. Her huge belly was perfectly round, she had no stretch marks but simply a nice brown line running down her belly through her navel. Her big milk-filled breasts had never been so big, and with the baby coming soon they had grown even bigger. We embraced in a long loving kiss, feeling our bodies warm against each other, my cock erect against her bulging belly, her slightly pale skin was so soft.

"Still excited about your old pregnant mum?" she said, stroking my face.

I nodded. She tackled me wildly on the bed and straddled me within seconds, her long legs going on either side of my pelvis, I could feel the groove of her pussy around my cock. She leaned over me as best she could to kiss me. Her belly was all squished between the two of us and the feel of it was very nice, there was an inch of soft elastic flesh before it was stopped by something very hard, where the baby lay. Mum straddled me like this, while inserting my sex into her pussy. As she rode me like an Amazon, I placed my hands on her plump buttocks, she leaning on my torso with her arms stretched.

My mother let out small sounds of pleasure, but remained silent so as not to risk revealing our incestuous relationship to my stepfather. Before I came, I wanted to change my position. I put her on all fours, she leaned on her forearms while I pistol-whipped her big tight pussy, holding her waist with my hands. Even her back was beautiful, that of a mature woman, with the marks of age but I didn't care, she was my mother! pregnant and sexy and I was fucking her, her long brown hair slightly curled and falling on either side of her arched back and her round belly bouncing with each thrust of my cock inside her.

I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled out of her. "Mom, I want to look you in the eye."

My mother turned and lay on her back, looking at me with her soft motherly eyes.

I lay on top of her, feeling the shape of her baby bump against me and her huge milk tank against my pecs. She wrapped her long, shapely legs and arms around me. I began to fuck the spot where I was born 19 years ago and where my sister will be born in a few days, feeling my cock touching deep into my mother's birth canal.

"Oh, Thomas, darling, you make me feel so good," my mother said in a trembling voice, a tear running down her cheek.

"I love you mum, I will always love you, I want you to be my wife."

I wanted to tell her everything that was in my heart, she was the woman who had created me, raised me and with whom I wanted to spend the rest of my life.

"Thomas, my baby, you will always be my little boy, forever," she said with a teary face but a smile on her face, as I pushed my cock into her pussy as deep as I could, feeling the orgasm coming in a few seconds. She held me tighter, locking her legs around me as she crossed her feet.

"Mommy! I want you to carry my children!" I said as I quickened the pace of my thrusting, my seed preparing to be expelled from my balls as they slammed against Mommy's ass.

"Come inside me baby, make your darling mommy come and I promise you I will bear your children!" she said in her sweet, quivering voice, as I emptied myself into her, flooding her vagina with cum and hitting her cervix. I thrust my hips 10 times before I emptied myself and collapsed on top of her, resting my body against her distended belly and her large breasts with their pink nipples leaking hot milk.

She gently stroked my back with her hands, her face showing a sense of completeness as I wiped one of her tears from her cheek. We lay there in my bed, enjoying each other's warmth, silent. I watched my mother's beautiful face stare back at me as I gently caressed her body, moving from her hips to her big round belly.

After a moment I broke the silence "You know I meant it when I said..."

"Don't say anything Thomas" she stood up and put her dress and panties back on. "We'll talk about this later" and she left my room, not forgetting to show me her sexy, provocative wiggle.

I wondered what she thought of what I had said to her about being the mother of my children. She probably thought it was a bit ridiculous and daring of me, but I had to tell her: I really wanted to have a baby with her.

A week later my mother started having contractions and we went to the clinic with David. Mum kept holding her stomach and blowing hard as the pain started to show. My stepfather had never had a child and was very stressed. I stood in the hallway while my mother gave birth.

After 2 hours of waiting, David came out of the room to tell me the news: I was the big brother of a perfectly healthy baby girl. When I walked in, my mother was holding a small baby in her arms. Mum's face was tired but her smile showed that she was happier than anything.

The next few weeks were a big change for us, having a baby at home changed a lot of things: the screaming, the nappies, seeing my mum breastfeeding. But I didn't want to stop my relationship with my mother and finally, 4 months after the birth, we started having incestuous sex again...

But I didn't want to stop my relationship with my mother and finally, 4 months after the birth, we started having incestuous sex again...

Epilogue: Lucy is now one year old and it is wonderful to see her little sister grow up. I watch her sleeping peacefully in her pram. I wonder what she'll be like when she grows up, she'll be asking me for all sorts of tips and tricks, she'll be asking me to help her against the bad boys at school.

"So your little sister is having a good dream," says a female voice behind me.

I turn around to see my mother leaning against the bedroom door frame, wearing a pretty blue dress that leaves no doubt about her condition: my mother is in her 8th month of pregnancy! Her perfectly round belly is simply enormous as it contains two babies, a boy and a girl, fully formed and soon to be born.

"Come and watch with me, she is so cute." i said

My mother comes forward and stands next to me. We watch Lucy sleep for a while. Then she breaks the silence.

"I hope the twins are okay," she says, lowering her head and placing a hand on the top of her stomach.

"Don't worry Mum, the doctor said the babies are fine." She was worried because the babies were not David's but mine! And yes, we had unprotected sex and now the fruit of our love was growing every day in her womb. We both chose to keep the babies but my mother was worried about their health, as they were the result of an incestuous union.

"I can't believe your stepfather thinks they're his," she joked.

I moved closer to her and got down on my knees, kissing the tip of her round belly. Mum put her hands in my hair. I stuck my head against it to see if I could hear anything inside.

"I'm the happiest man in the world," I said as I stood up.

"And I'm the happiest mother in the world. Come and help me set the table, I'll remind you that Emily and Josh are coming for dinner tonight," said Mum, walking with difficulty towards the bedroom door. "And if you help me, tonight you know what will happen!" Tonight I would sleep with my mother again, and be able to make love to her in her big pregnant belly. The feeling that she is carrying my babies makes me extremely proud. I don't know if I could do any more to her, but as long as she lets me cum inside her and she is fertile, I will do everything I can to have as many children as possible with my mother, the best in the world.

The end

Author's note: Thank you for reading this story to the end. This is my first on this site. Let me know what you think. As you can see, I love mother-son relationships and pregnancy stories, so if you have any story ideas, I might use them as inspiration for future ones. Thank you for your feedback.

Mommytica
Mommytica
300 Followers