My Mom is a Sexy Pregnant MILF Ch. 06

Story Info
Pregnancy check-up et sex in the park.
2.3k words
4.52
34.2k
48

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers

Author's note: Thank you all for your feedback, I try to do my best to have a correct English language. Please feel free to comment if you like it.

It's been a few weeks since Mum and I haven't been able to have sex, David was back from one of his many business trips so it was difficult to have intimate moments behind his back. In the meantime mum and I had received news from Emily and Josh: Emily was 3 months pregnant, and Josh is the father. I was very happy for them, Josh had been lucky enough to start his own family with his mother and I admit, I was a little jealous of him.

But my luck had changed, I was home for the October holidays and my stepfather would soon be gone to negotiate a contract. I would finally be able to enjoy my mother for a whole week.

My mother, by the way, had never looked better. At 9 months pregnant, 36 weeks to be precise, her body showed her femininity to perfection and she was the goddess of fertility herself.

On the first evening of the holiday, a day before David flew out, Mum was cooking when I approached her from behind. She was wearing a short red maternity dress. I hugged her, squeezing her huge belly with my arms. She sighed softly as she turned her head to kiss my cheek. Her hair smelled good and I even felt it looked better since she was expecting my sister. They say there's a glow that marks pregnant women, and that was true of my mother. I moved my arms over her body, one going low under her belly, to tease her silk panties, the other moving higher, to wedge itself between her round tymmy and her big, soft breasts. My erect cock traced a furrow in the parting of her fleshy buttocks.

"You're beautiful," I said, placing my finger in her panties.

"Thomas, stop, we have to wait until tomorrow," she said, containing her excitement.

"It's too hard without you." I inserted my index finger into the slit of her pussy.

"Wait, please." she broke off the hug to turn to face me, resting her hands behind her on the kitchen counter. "I have an idea for tomorrow."

"I'm listening."

"Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment, for the pregnancy checkup. I thought you could come with me," she said, rocking her hips and belly back and forth.

"Yeah, why not." When Mum proposed something, she always had a plan in mind. When Mum proposed something, she always had a plan in mind.

"And then we could go picnicking.  You know the old park on the other side of town, it's pretty quiet and the weather is nice tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, cool, I'm in." I said with a smile.

"Sweetheart, you're always up for it," she said, giving me a quick kiss on the mouth before resuming the recipe she had prepared.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day.

Monday morning, 10am. I'm waiting in the corridor of the clinic, with Mum sitting next to me, cross-legged, leafing through a book. She's wearing blue jeans and a white top with a black stripe, with heeled sandals on her feet.

"Madam, you're up," said the doctor.

We both stood up, my mother walking in front of me. Once we entered the consulting room the doctor asked Mum to lie down on the medical bed.

"We're going to see the baby," she said. I was very excited, I was going to see my sister for the first time with the ultrasound. I was sitting in the chair next to the bed.

"You can lift your top," the doctor said. Mum pulled her top up to her bra, revealing all her round belly. He handed her the cream to spread on her belly for the ultrasound. "I'm going to check that everything is okay, is this your ninth month?

"Yes, I can't wait for this baby any longer," she said, looking at me. "And I think he is very excited to meet his sister.

The doctor began to run his instrument over my mother's oiled belly. "Pregnancy can lead to complications at your age, but there's nothing to worry about, you haven't had any problems before, or any history of them."

On the return of the screen, in black and white, I discovered the echo of the baby, which was ready to come out of the uterus of the woman next to me. It was wonderful.

"Mummy, it's incredible, it's my sister!"

She squeezed my hand, "I knew you'd like to see this."

"I don't see any particular problem. The baby seems perfectly healthy." He put his equipment away. "You can put your clothes back on."

Mum pulled her top up and raised her chest to a sitting position on the bed. "How soon do you think the baby will arrive?"

The doctor took a second to think and consult the chart. "Mmmm, your daughter should arrive in your 40th or 41st week." A whole month to go before give birth.

We both walked out of the surgery with the ultrasound image with us. As we walked out of the clinic, Mum put her arm around me.

"So you liked it?"

"Yeah, it was great, I wish I'd come to the other sessions. Being able to see the baby like that, it's just..."

"Magic?"

"Yeah, magic," I said as I pushed the door open and walked out of the building.

"Come on, it's only a few more weeks before you can enjoy your little sister. Changing the subject, we need to get home so I can change into something more comfortable, then we can go to the old park."

So we headed home. Mum took a shower before changing. I took the opportunity to get something from my room, something I wanted to give her: a beautiful gold-plated necklace that I had bought at full price in a jewellery store with my savings.I planned to give it to her during the picnic, at the most romantic moment. I planned to give it to her during the picnic, at what I swear was the most romantic moment. I put the necklace in its box in my pocket.

I was waiting for Mom at the front door, ready to leave with the lunch pail under my arm, when she arrived in front of me: she was wearing a short light white dress with flower that reached halfway up her thigh and a little denim jacket, heeled sandals on her feet. Her brown hair cascaded down her shoulders, a real ray of sunshine in my life.

We arrived at the old park around 1pm, it was a beautiful, warm day, perfect weather for eating outside. There were a few people there who, like us, were enjoying the last warmth of the year to enjoy nature. With everything I needed to eat in my bag, I grabbed my mother by the hand as we walked around, looking for the best place to sit. The park was large and there were plenty of places that were a little out of the way, where we would be quiet. Finally, we found a secluded spot, bathed in sunlight, surrounded by century-old trees. I set up a tablecloth on the grass so we wouldn't get dirty.

"A perfect spot," I said.

Mum sat on the ground with her legs stretched out in front of her. "It's very romantic. So, what's it like to have a date with your old mum?" she said to tease me.

I sat down next to her, putting my arm behind her back. "I should be asking you what it's like to date a man half your age."

She smiled as she looked at me: "It makes me feel young, and free." She rested her head against my shoulders. "I don't get to date your stepfather much." She looked sad all of a sudden.

"I'm here. I'll always be here for you, Mom," I stroked her shoulders to reassure her.

"I have to tell you something, sweetheart, even before I got pregnant I was already fantasizing about... you." she hugged me tighter. "I know that with the pregnancy my sexual energy is intense, but even if I hadn't had this baby, I think I would have taken a step towards you, to show you how much I love you." she paused, it was very quiet, except for the relaxing sound of the leaf on the trees, pushed by a little wind. "But that doesn't stop me from thinking about how bad and taboo what we did was. Do you think I'm a bad mother?"

"Not at all, and anyway that's what I wanted too, you're the most wonderful woman I know, beautiful and intelligent. I would never meet a woman as fabulous as you." I tilted my head towards her cheek and gave her a gentle kiss.

"Thanks baby, that makes me feel better. But I must warn you, we have a special relationship as mother and son, but one day you will have to find a girl, and you will have many children with her, okay?"

"Yes mum, it's okay."

We ate quietly, discussing the future, what I would do after college, and baby-related topics. I loved watching my mother as she ate, she had to feed two people, and I thought it was lovely. She was greedily swallowing the dessert cake when I chose that moment to give her my gift.

"It was really delicious! Thank you for everything, honey," Mom said as she wiped the chocolate from her mouth.

I moved behind her, placing my hands on her shoulders to give her a little massage, "I have a present for you."

"A present, oh baby, that's so sweet." she said as I pulled the necklace from my pocket and placed it around the neck of the woman I loved. "Thomas, it's really beautiful," she said as I fastened it.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course I like it, I love it, you must have ruined yourself, sweetheart." She turned and kissed me on the mouth, taking my hands in hers and crossing our fingers. My cock started to erect. What if I made love to her right here and now. I pushed Mum a little and she let herself go so that she was lying on her back. Still maintaining the tender kiss, I slid my hands up her bare legs.

"You're a really bad boy," she said, breaking the kiss.

"And you're a really hot, pregnant milf." I said as I slowly stood up.

She was lying in front of me with her legs already slightly apart. I grabbed her legs one after the other, removing her sandals to free her pretty feet. Mum had medium sized feet, and they were thin and lean, her toes were a pretty pink colour. I gave them a kiss before turning my attention to her panties which I quickly removed. Her pussy was on display before me, swollen and eager to be penetrated. I placed my head between her thighs, and in a way I had never done before, I inserted my tongue into her vagina, placing a finger to rub her clit.

"Ohhh... Thomas..." my mother breathed loudly as my tongue licked her labia and the hot, wet interior of her sex. Looking up, all I could see was the huge baby bump and voluptuous thighs of my darling mum.

She came very quickly with a small cry and her pussy juice flooded my mouth.

"Sorry Thomas," she said as she stroked my hair.

"It's nothing," I said, laughing. I placed myself between her thighs. My mother was ready: her thighs wide open, her dress pulled up, wedged between her big nine month belly ready to give birth and her big milky breasts. I gently inserted my cock into her, into her mother's channel. She was so hot and tight, I almost thought I was going to cum right away.

I stayed upright as I gave the first few thrusts with my hip. I held one of her long legs against me with my arm, while my other hand held the side of her round belly. Mummy placed one of her hands on mine, ready to feel my little sister move.

"Oh yes, baby, you're fucking me so good, keep going, I love you baby." With each thrust of my hips, my sex inserted itself fully into her, hitting her cervix. Her big breasts bouncing with each stroke as did her belly.I had never been afraid of hurting the baby, but as the pregnancy progressed, I thought I might be able to induce an early birth.

"Mummy, I'm not hurting you?" I said, pausing and catching my breath as I stroked her large belly.

"No Thomas, don't worry about me and the baby, you can go as hard as you want."

Reassured, I continued to plow her swollen pussy, feeling my little sister stirring in my mother's womb. In fact, closer she got to her due date, better the sex with her became.

"Do you feel that," I said, stopping.

"Yes I do darling, I think you woke your sister up," my mother said in her soft reassuring voice.

I let go of her legs and leaned over her a little, grabbing her round belly with both hands, my mother placed her hands on my forearms, as I moved in and out of her with my cock fast and hard.

"Mom, I'm going to cum!" I felt my balls ready to send all my seed into her.

"Yes baby, go ahead, fuck me, fuck me, joy in my belly, fill your pregnant mommy!"

I came inside her, giving at least six or seven thrusts before collapsing on her body.

My mother was happy and satisfied, stroking my hair as I rested against her chest.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you baby."

Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers