My Mom is a Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
“I know a good game we could play,” said Master…
6.6k words
4.49
17.3k
30

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

Note from the author

Please be aware that this story contains manipulation and coercion.

Master, Mistress, and their two slaves all disappeared into the Master bedroom to get ready to go to the market. Sandy wandered into her room, her head spinning a little from what she had just taken part in, and Steven hurried into his own room, too. There were no locks on the doors inside the house except the main bathroom, but at that moment Steven dearly wished there was one on his bedroom door. His cock was tenting his boxers, and there was a visible wet patch where his cock head was pressing outward.

Whilst Master had been giving Sandy a lesson in open-air urination with their parents, Mistress Erin had wanted to know all about how he had fared sleeping in his sister's bed with her. When he initially said that simply nothing had happened, Mistress's hand, which was firmly pressed against his loosely covered cock, squeezed. Gently. But pointedly. Steven did not have a great amount of experience with women, but he knew this type of behavior from an older woman, a friend of his parents - would normally very much not be "okay". This wasn't how a woman should treat a friend's teenage son. But this wasn't a normal friend, this woman owned his parents, and he was very much starting to see why.

"Remember, Steven. It's just common courtesy to be honest." Her fingers teased his cock, making it incredibly hard for him to think.

Nonetheless he recounted how he and Sandy had talked about what they had seen, but soon found himself confessing that Sandy had admitted she had been "excited", at least until Master had involved their dad. All the while they could see out the window as Master guided Sandy with slave aaron and slave maryanne. Mistress' fingers concentrated around the head of Steven's cock, feeling his foreskin sliding back and forth over his crown, making him quiver slightly at such intense intimate sensations in such unusual circumstances.

"Did you hear anything during the night, Steven?" Mistress wasn't asking him.

"I'd been dreaming, a nice dream... and..."

"Was it about your mom?"

Steven's blush spoke for him.

"Don't be ashamed. Most men dream about their mothers at some point. And they don't all get to see their mother collared, naked, and leaking cum from their cunt."

His cheeks flushed more intensely.

"I could hear her. Moaning. Master must have been..."

Mistress gave Steven a smile that almost took his breath. "Maybe. Or maybe it was me with my strap-on. It's bigger than Master." She chuckled at his wide eyes. "Go on." Her hand continued very carefully teasing his young cock.

"Then I noticed it... the bed... it was shaking. Just a little. And I heard her. Sandy was breathing really - ragged. I knew what she was doing and I just couldn't help it. I was so hard. Hearing her, feeling the bed, knowing the movements were from her touching herself..."

"Touching - what?"

Steven's cock was pulsing under Mistress' hand, but she suddenly moved her hand away.

"What?" Steven whimpered in confusion.

"Tell me what it was that she was touching." Mistress wanted to hear him say it.

"This is so wrong..." Steven tried to be the good big brother.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked with a lilt in her voice. "Talk about the weather instead? Or - continue?" Her hand closed back round his cock through the boxers and invisibly slid his foreskin over his sensitive head.

"Her pussy. She was touching her pussy." Steven gave up his sister.

"Cunt, Steven. You're not a child. Say cunt."

"Sandy was - fingering her cunt," he said, remembering vividly the moment in the darkness.

Mistress gave him another smile. "And could you smell her horny cunt, Steven?"

The words made Steven wince a little knowing his sister would not appreciate what he was saying. He couldn't even understand why it was he was spilling the beans so easily to this woman. "Yes... she must have been really excited... and mom was getting louder too. I was trying not to move, I didn't want her to know I was awake, was trying to be a good big brother, like you said."

"Mmm, good big brother," Mistress cooed in his ear as her hand stroked his cock. "And did Sandy cum? Did she have an orgasm right there in the bed next to you as you both listened to your mommy being a dirty lil slut?"

'Yes... mom came first... she was pretty loud, and then I heard Sandy, she gasped, I felt the bed as her body shook, and..."

"Yes, Steven?"

"I swear all I did was put my hand on my boxers. I came, really hard. I scared her I think cos she went really quiet and stopped moving."

"You didn't say anything?"

"No," Steven admitted.

"You didn't try to touch her?"

"No," he said firmly. "She's my sister."

Mistress Erin saw that Master was leading the others back inside.

"So? So what if she's your sister? You just admitted you had a wet dream about your mother. You still grew hard as a rock checking out her cummy cunt last night... and you were hard again looking at her naked body this morning..."

The teen looked into the older lady's eyes, knowing it was all true.

"Good boy," she purred at him. "Good big brother."

Mistress Erin's hand left Steven's cock, but then he felt one finger rub slowly over the big wet spot where his cock was pressed against the fabric of his boxers. She lifted her finger in front of his eyes - there was a large droplet of pre-cum on her finger. With a grin she wiped it onto her lips, before getting up from the table and crossing to the door. As Master Nathan entered, she greeted her husband with a lingering kiss, and Steven saw Master's eyes burn in his direction as he tasted the salty pre-cum tang on his wife's tongue, a broad smile creeping over his face as he realised what it was.

Steven finished pumping his cock in his room, unable to resist despite the risk of someone walking in, unloading into a small towel that he kept under his bed as he thought of Mistress Erin's hand teasing him, before he quickly composed himself and got ready to go to the farmer's market.

.

Sandy was already ready, sitting on her bed in a knee length skirt and tight t-shirt that clung rather nicely to her small b-cup breasts. She had decided against the need to wear something conservative like she had done the night before, but still felt a little unsure if she was ready to leave the sanctity of her bedroom, even though she now found herself thinking of her brother laying there where she now sat, his cock erupting into the night. She couldn't believe she had just witnessed her parents naked and peeing in their garden, and then licking each other clean afterwards! As they had walked back inside, Master pointed out to the young woman that her mother's pussy was wet, and it wasn't from the pee that her dad had just licked up. Her mom had become aroused from obeying Master, even at completing such a nasty humiliating act, not to mention being performed in front of her own daughter.

She wondered what was going on in the bedroom on the other side of the wall. Was Master enjoying a quickie with her mom - or dad? No - she was sure she would be hearing something if that was the case. She noticed as they went to 'get ready' that the bedroom door was shut behind them. Even now knowing that her father had been hiding the fact that his cock was in a cage for months on end, without being able to be intimate with her mother all on the whim of this "Master" - her parents bedroom door tended to stay at least a little bit open.

When she finally heard their door open, she slowly drifted out of her room in time to see Master lead his slaves into the hall. Her mother was wearing a bright yellow sundress with some low heeled sandals. The inch thick leather collar around her neck had been replaced with a thinner black choker, with a small charm dangling from it - a small hand. But there was something else about slave maryanne that made Sandy stare - she could clearly see her mother's nipples pressing against the dress... and her breasts seemed to be much perkier than she had ever seen them, even in her best bras.

Master's other slave was wearing a similar shade of yellow in a pair of shorts that Sandy had not seen him wear before. It wasn't in his normal colour range, she noted. Also they were very very short. Like his wife, he was also wearing a choker of sorts; a leather band ran around his neck, and dangling from it similarly to his wife was a hand, this time made of pewter. As he turned around, Sandy saw something pink sticking out the top of his shorts.

"Dad, are you wearing - panties?" the teen blurted out. Her father's face confirmed her suspicion. Steven, who was lingering in the kitchen, took his eyes off his mother's breasts to look at his father after hearing the question. The slave tried to pull his tshirt down, but it was purposefully short.

"Come on everyone," Master ordered, and they headed out to the car, where slave aaron popped up the two rear seats so everyone could fit, and in so doing also afforded everyone a better glimpse of the top of his pink panties as he bent forward into the car.

As they drove, with Mistress in front with slave aaron, Master and slave maryanne in the middle, and the kids in the back, they heard Master asking if the ropes weren't too tight. They saw their mother - and Master Nathan - peer down the front of her dress at her breasts. The kids exchanged glances as they determined the reason for their mother's extra pert breasts must be the result of ropes?

When they arrived at the market, the starkest change for Steven and Sandy as they began to wander around was seeing their mom walking hand in hand with Master Nathan, as if they were a happily married couple. A few times Sandy saw Master put his hand on her mother's ass, and each time the teen then glanced around in case anyone they knew might bear witness to such a scene. What if someone saw her mother holding hands and being groped by this older man who was not her dad? Come to that, what if someone saw her dad with another woman other than her mom as Mistress Erin was equally taking joy in teasing her father? They were only twenty minutes from their home after all! But the casual air that her parents were portraying walking around with their 'owners' left Sandy with no doubt that this public exposure was a regular occurrence for them. She wondered in fact whether they had already been seen by one of their friends or family, and if so, what excuse they could have for their appearance?

After about half an hour of wandering the market, Master Nathan whispered something to slave maryanne, who in turn asked Sandy to go with her to the toilets. The market was on the edge of town, and had a very basic toilet block. The two woman disappeared inside. Sandy thought she was simply having a pee break with her mom, but when she emerged from her not terribly clean cubicle, her mother called out to her from her own stall. Whilst Sandy was carrying a small Wednesday Adams' themed backpack, her mother was not carrying anything with her. Opening her door slightly, slave maryanne handed her daughter a length of velvety red rope and asked her to put it in her backpack. "Mom!" Sandy gasped, as her mother was standing there with her breasts fully exposed. One of them was still bound with a similar length of rope, wrapped around the base of her breast, making her flesh bulge out from her body. The skin had a very obvious purple hue. Her mother's now released breast on the other hand looked more natural "mom boob" in shape, except for a red hue as the blood began to recirculate through it.

Sandy moved herself to block anyone from seeing her half naked mother, although no one was in sight. "What did he do to you?" she asked in shock.

Her mom grinned at her. "It's alright sweetie - he just tied my boobs. It makes them look so sexy, and feel sexy too... but after a while - " she made a face and rubbed her freed breast. "Tingly!" Sandy watched as her mother released her second breast from its rope, and before her eyes saw the flesh similarly turn from purple to red as blood filled the tissue again. Her slave mother handed Sandy the second rope, and gave her breast a rub before pulling her dress back up. Sandy saw a real gleam of excitement in her mother's eyes, subconsciously expressing to her daughter how she felt being a slave to Master Nathan. "Oh hang on - I need to pee, too!" she laughed and turned away from Sandy, hiking up her dress. As she bent to lift the toilet seat, Sandy saw a shiny object gleaming from between her mother's butt cheeks.

.

After leaving the toilets, the slave and her daughter eventually found the others sitting at a table with a variety of fresh berries, hot chips and smoothies. When slave maryanne sat next to Master he slipped his fingers into her hair, kissing her passionately right in front of everyone. Sandy heard him asking if her mother was okay, before he discretely let his hand run down her stomach, and rest on her lap. Her mother's legs parted just enough that she was sure his hand must be rubbing the top of her pussy.

"That always makes me so wet, Master. Thank-you," slave maryanne whispered loud enough for Sandy to hear.

The teen looked at her twin brother to check if he was seeing any of this, but he seemed to be staring at Mistress Erin instead.

After they were finished walking the stalls of the market, everyone returned to the car. The kids climbed in first to the back seats, then Master Nathan helped slave maryanne to her seat.

"Bare bum on the seat," Master commanded. Glancing momentarily around the carpark from inside the car, slave maryanne hiked up her dress to her waist before she sat on the leather seat. From their position in the back, the twins couldn't see what was happening, but were very much aware that something was happening. Sandy pulled the two red ropes from her backpack, and leaning forward, dropped them into Master Nathan's lap.

"I believe these are yours," she said, as she took the opportunity to peer down and see that Master Nathan's hand was cupping her mother's pubic mound. Sandy saw his fingers moving, the middle one seemingly right over her clit. He was making her move her hips to rub herself on his finger, her wet pussy also sliding on the cool leather. For the entire drive, including whilst stopped at every traffic light regardless of who may be peering into the car, her mother teased herself on his finger, his one finger.

Sandy sat and stared at her mother silently as she humped herself on her Master's finger right there in front of her as they drove home, clearly very sexually excited as her scent started to fill the car. Sandy's understanding of Master's power over her mother grew by the minute; the reason she was so willing to give herself to this man's whims as he smiled happily at her obedience. She wondered as they drove whether she would witness her mother have an orgasm in the car right in front of her eyes, but if she seemed too excited, Master clearly backed away so she was left horny and breathless by the time they reached home.

As soon as they stepped inside the house, the married slaves put down the things they were carrying and went to disrobe. Master Nathan stopped them. "Keep your clothes on for the moment." The instruction left the slaves confused. "Sandy, Steven, how about we all play a little game..."

.

Sandy chewed on her lip, watching her mother.

Laying on the middle of her bed in the master bedroom, still wearing her yellow dress however now sporting her proper leather collar, slave maryanne raised each wrist and ankle in turn to Master Nathan, who was slowly securing each one with a similar set of leather cuffs. Each of the cuffs was then tied to the corners of the bed using metal chains. Master explained to the teens how the cuffs, whilst very strong, were also quite comfortable. The chains disappeared underneath the corners, and Sandy noted they were already in place when Master Nathan had lead them into the bedroom. Steven also appeared to be rather uncomfortable, watching on as his mother was restrained. Seeing her laying there on her bed, with Master hovering over her gave his mind an image to put to the sounds he had heard the night before.

The 'game' that Master had suggested sounded almost innocent, and yet potentially completely wicked. It was a game of both sensory deprivation, and sensory stimulation. The 'victim' - err no - 'player' would be tied to the bed so they could not move, then have both a blindfold over their eyes, and headphones playing music over their ears, so they could not move, nor see, and only hear what sound was coming from the headphones. The others would then touch the player for 5 minutes - drawing a feather over their skin, tickling their feet, whatever they wished until the time was up, or the person surrendered.

Master Nathan promised there would be no touching of "private areas" - the game wasn't about being sexual, it was just a game of sensations. Compared to having taken her father "walkies" in the nude so he could pee in the back yard, this proposal hadn't seemed anywhere near as confronting, and indeed in theory it sounded like it could be fun. But standing there watching her mother being placed into a position of complete submission, seeing how comfortable her mother was with what Master was doing to her, Sandy knew this was a position that Master had put her mother in many times over the past year, for purposes well beyond "sensory stimulation".

Once slave maryanne was secured, Master placed the headphones over her ears, and then rested the blindfold on her forehead so she could still see for the moment. Producing his mobile phone, Master set the timer to 5 minutes. Making sure everyone saw it, including showing it to slave maryanne, he then slid the blindfold over her eyes, and started the timer. Sandy and Steven watched as first Master Nathan, and then Mistress Erin began to lightly trail their fingers over slave maryanne's body. They moved up and down slowly, literally from her head to her toes, before Master called slave aaron to join in as well, so now 6 hands were gently caressing and teasing over their mother's body. They could see the look on her face, her lips curled in a smile, sometimes little girlish giggles slipping out depending who was touching where.

Master produced several feathers from the side-table and they started lightly brushing them over slave maryanne's exposed skin, even over her clothed flesh with a little more pressure to tickle there, too. Down at her feet, slave aaron started to tickle her toes relentlessly, making slave maryanne's toes curl and flex, her body writhing in her bonds as she laughed out loud, startling the teens a little, but also making them both smile at the sound. Seeing their reaction, Master moved off the bed and beckoned to Steven to take his place. Feeling his cheeks flush, Steven gently knelt on the bed next to his restrained mother. Master spoke to him quietly, suggesting how to touch his mother, as Mistress Erin similarly moved aside and called quietly to Sandy.

Relenting on his attack on his wife's toes, slave aaron watched on as his two kids awkwardly at first started to touch their mother's bound body. Master's slutty slave could tell immediately the difference despite not being able to see or hear anything, her face relaxing without her toes being tickled, and soft little encouraging moans slipping from her throat. The slave knew full well that her nipples were incredibly hard, pressing up against her dress with no bra to interfere. She also knew that any time Master tied her body, ever since the very first time all those months ago, her pussy automatically started to leak. As much as the sensations she had been feeling were not explicitly sexual in nature, her pussy didn't seem to tell the difference as she had constantly felt her juices brewing and leaking, wondering just how wet the back of her dress would look when she was finally untied, especially now as she knew her children were the ones touching her aroused body.

darkride
darkride
258 Followers
12