My Mom is a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The timer buzzed, making everyone except slave maryanne jump and then laugh at their own surprise. Master turned the timer off, silenced the headphones, and eased the blindfold off his slave's head. As slave maryanne slowly sat up, getting used to the light, she smiled either side to her kids, blushing as she felt the fabric of her dress graze over her nipples, and the wet patch under her rear.

Master was smiling at his wonderful slave mother. He leant forward and kissed her first on the forehead, and then tilted her face by the chin to give her a quick kiss on her lips. It was a moment that wasn't lost on Sandy, who still more than anything felt a surrealism at watching her mother kiss another man, and this felt like the most intimate kiss she had seen them share yet, even if not the most sexual. Master Nathan and Mistress Erin removed the cuffs from slave maryanne's wrists and ankles, and Master Nathan surprised everyone when he scooped his slave up in his arms and helped her to her feet. As her put her down, she wondered whether her kids could see the wet spot on her dress, but neither seemed to notice.

Master called slave aaron to take her place, and this time he showed Steven how to secure his father's wrist and ankle, as Mistress Erin showed Sandy how to do the other side. Once his slave was secured, deaf to the world, and blind, Master Nathan started the timer. Knowing what to do this time, though still a little apprehensive at first, Sandy and Steven began lightly touching their father's arms and legs. In the position he was in, slave aaron's cock cage was rather obvious in his tight shorts, and as his children teased him, despite the cage restricting his ability to get a full erection, the cage was clearly straining against his shorts, lifting them enough that they could see some more of his pink panties.

When the feathers were broken out, slave aaron descended quickly into a giggling mess, and was soon pleading for them to stop, before he begged surrender without the timer having even sounded. As soon as his slave had conceded, Master told everyone to stop touching, and rested his hand firmly on slave aaron's chest, letting him know he was 'safe'. Master released their father from his bonds, and - after a similar double kiss on forehead and lips - similarly lifted his slave in his arms out of the prime position on the bed.

Sandy and Steven stared at each other as they realised that one of them would be next. Not missing the tension between the two siblings, Master addressed them both.

"You are both nervous, and that is okay. This is something you have not done before, and it's something that involves a lot of trust, and you have only known Erin and I for barely a day. So, if you agree to have a turn - I promise that Erin and I will only be watching. We will not touch either of you, without your consent."

As Sandy listened to Master Nathan's commitment that he and Mistress Erin would not be touching them, she wasn't sure if she felt relief, or disappointment.

"Now, Steven - would you like to have a turn? Do you consent to being tied to the bed and being touched by my slaves and your sister?"

Steven nodded his head, but Master Nathan was not satisfied. "I need you to say it. To say that you consent."

Steven again nodded his head, and added, "I consent."

Master Nathan motioned for him to lay on the bed, and then slave maryanne and slave aaron, with cautious smiles on their faces, began securing his body one limb at a time. Without touching, Master Nathan checked over the bonds before slave maryanne added the headphones, and then finally the blindfold. Master Nathan made sure everyone could see him starting the timer, and then encouraged the three family members to begin to touch and tickle and tease Steven's body, making him writhe and giggle and occasionally loose a long soft moan.

With the blindfold and headphones on, every touch made Steven's body tingle. At first he could tell whose fingers were whose, but as the time went on he found himself losing track, as he felt the bed shuffling around him, no longer certain of who was where. The touches only had to go remotely close to his groin for it to feel as though they had in fact touched him more intimately than they really had. As the touches continued he felt sensations in other areas too that felt erotic, his nipples had never brought him much sensation before but now he felt very aware of their presence.

Steven couldn't tell whether it was the knowledge of what had happened to his parents in that same bed the night before, or the knowledge of who these people were that now had him tied and helpless, but despite the promise of the experience not being sexual, it was driving him crazy, and he knew he was sporting a huge erection. In his mind's eye everyone was staring at his tented pants as they touched him, and as the touches continued he started to feel something growing in the pit of his stomach, something primal, causing his hips to roll on their own.

Sandy initially felt very self conscious touching her brother in this rather unusual situation. Even though the twins were usually quite comfortable with each other, this felt different. She watched as her parents fluttered their hands over their son's body, and then as his pants began to stir. As she joined in, she watched quite entranced as his erection grew before her eyes, knowing that at least in some part it was her own hands that were causing this reaction in her brother. She again found herself remembering what had happened during the night, and then seeing her brother's hard cock that morning poking out of his boxers. She almost imagined she could see it now even through his clothes. This supposedly innocent game was making Sandy start to feel very excited, her nipples pushing against her bra, her breathing a little faster as she knew her actions were exciting Steven.

As the timer was drawing to a close, standing behind Sandy, Master caught slave maryanne's eye and pointed to her son's erection. Discretely acknowledging her owner, the slave let her fingers tease the crease of her son's hip, which had been exposed as he had wriggled, and both Master and Mistress smiled seeing the teen's hips responding to the stimulation. His mother let her fingers travel along the inside of his thigh, the slight tension pulling at the tented fabric over his penis, producing more timid moans from the boy. The wet spot on his white pants spread a little more.

As the timer for her brother rang out, Sandy suddenly felt the world crash in on her, knowing it was her turn next. She regretted her decision to wear a skirt, her mind picturing how much of a show everyone may receive with her secured spread eagle on the bed. She began to doubt whether she could allow herself to be bound. She watched as Steven blinked at the lights as his blindfold was removed, and he hurriedly adjusted his pants, blushing pink as he quickly wriggled off of the bed, not waiting to see if Master would try to kiss him and pick him up off the bed like he had with his parents.

Master turned to Sandy, patted the bed, and invited her to lay down - if, that was, she wanted to have a turn. Everyone's eyes were on her.

"Why don't you have a turn?" She tried to deflect.

Smiling, Master said, "Perhaps another time. But, now it's your turn - if you wish to consent to the game, that is?"

Sandy chewed her lip, glancing at everyone's expectant faces, before climbing onto the bed. Turning her head, she saw her mother and brother to her left, father on the right with Mistress Erin sitting casually at the end of the bed, and Master Nathan standing behind her father.

"Do you consent to the rules of the game, Sandy?" Master Nathan asked her.

"Yes," came Sandy's hesitant reply. Her parents both took a hand each, ready to apply the leather cuffs, but Sandy suddenly pulled her hands to her chest. She turned to Master Nathan. "Should I have a... safe word?" The teen asked the Master.

The question spoke volumes to everyone in the room, even Steven. For Sandy to be asking about a safe word, she had clearly made herself aware of the Domination/submission world. Master Nathan shuffled slave aaron aside and sat next to Sandy, staring kindly into her eyes.

"Your safe word is 'I surrender', just like your dad used. And when he said it, what happened?"

Sandy stared at Master Nathan, knowing she was getting a mini lecture. "You told us all to stop touching him."

"Yes. The little one surrendered, and we respected that and stopped touching him." Master tilted his head. "You don't have to do this, Sandy. No one will think any less of you for saying no. It's just a game, just some fun that's a little naughtier than checkers or spin the bottle. Erin and I will only be watching, because that's what you have consented to."

Sandy nodded her head, and then gave her parents and brother a shy smile, and laid down on the bed, offering up her hands. Master moved and let slave aaron back in to secure her wrist as her mother secured the other. Sandy jumped a little as she felt her brother lift her left leg and tie the ankle cuff into place before slave aaron moved down to take her other leg and cuff it also. She peered down at her father, finding his eyes as he gave her a comforting smile. As he secured her leg to the corner of the bed, she felt her face flush as she realised from his angle, he would have a great view of her panties. At the end of the bed, Mistress Erin grinned at her - her view was even better.

Her mother gently lifted Sandy's head to slip the blindfold on, still leaving her eyes uncovered for the moment, before adding the headphones over her ears. As soon as they were on her head, her connection to the room started to become disconnected as the noise cancelling feature made the ambient noises fade. Sandy's eyes flittered about the room and she saw Master looking down at her. He was saying something as he slowly moved his hand downwards through the air.

"Breathe."

She realised she was taking shallow rapid breaths, and tried to calm herself down, offering back a weak smile of acknowledgement.

Master held up his phone for Sandy to see the timer set to 5 minutes. He pressed the start button and Sandy saw the time start to count down. Her mother slipped the padded blindfold down over her eyes, completely obscuring her view, leaving her in total darkness. At the same time the headphones began to play music in her ears, filling her mind with sound.

I love myself

I want you to love me

When I feel down

I want you above me

I search myself

I want you to find me

I forget myself

I want you to remind me

Master placed his phone face down on the bedside table. Unseen, the timer was frozen on 4 min 55 seconds.

Sandy's slave parents, and her brother all began touching her body, light sensitive touches up and down her arms and legs. Over her hips and sides, her neck and torso. She jumped and trembled at the intense sensations - sensations that were amplified as the teen girl who had only ever gone as far as making out a couple of times, was now cuffed to a bed and being touched by her own family in a supposedly non erotic and yet very erotic way. Her young body moved on its own in response to the stimulation from all sides, as the music in her ears filled her with other thoughts.

I don't want anybody else

When I think about you

I touch myself

None of the others before her had mentioned the soundtracks that had played for them during their turn at the game, though Sandy's mind had little time to ponder this fact as the music playing in her ears only helped to escalate her heart rate. Sandy struggled to control her breathing as her body tingled intensely. Her nipples ached and she knew Mistress Erin must be able to see the wetness on her panties as her pussy felt like it was buzzing. As the feathers were brought out and began to tickle over her body, the sensations were heightened further, although they also made her laugh and giggle as they tickled her flesh.

I want you above me

I search myself

I want you to find me

I forget myself

I want you to remind me

Sandy's breathing was getting more and more ragged, her arousal more and more obvious as slave maryanne, slave aaron and Steven were directed by Master Nathan to stop using the feathers and go back to using their hands on her young nubile body. Touching her non-erotic places and yet making her body react as if they were. The music enhancing her condition, the bonds restraining her, holding her still for them to continue to caress her body, her skirt riding up higher, better exposing her wetness to everyone present. She didn't notice as the song looped back seamlessly and started afresh, and the gentle assault on her body continued longer than any of the others as the timer never reached its end.

I touch myself (I don't want)

I touch myself (Anybody else)

I touch myself (When I think about you)

I honestly do

I touch myself

I touch myself

I touch myself

As Sandy's body writhed on the bed, pulling at the restraints, her panties soaked and her mind screaming in confusion and pleasure. The music suddenly decreased, but didn't stop. Her blindfold didn't move. She heard Master's voice.

"Do you remember what I said to you, Sandy?" his voice was calm and smooth. The hands on her body hadn't stopped. "Do you remember what I can do with just one finger?" Sandy felt as though she were floating on a sea of hands, naked and exposed to all, despite knowing she was clothed. The voice in her ear sounded luring, teasing. "Just one finger, for one minute, Sandy. Do you consent to Master touching you, with just one finger, for one minute?" Her mind raced back to the conversation about him spanking her mother - her mother's pussy - and making her orgasm. His boast of being able to make her cum with just one finger, for just one minute...

"Yes," came her gasping reply.

"Tell me that you consent, Sandy. You have to tell me that you consent. Tell me Sandy. Say the words."

"I consent..." she whimpered. Then, louder - "I consent!"

The music ramped back up, and the hands all left her body. She felt the bed moving around her, and then she felt it. One long strong finger touched her lips, then slowly began to descend down her body. It moved down her neck, between her breasts making her hard nipples send electric pulses ahead of it toward her pussy. Down her stomach and under her skirt til the finger was on her soaking wet panties. Her legs were pulling at their bonds, nervously trying to open, and close, but achieving neither as the bonds held her. The finger ran lightly at first over the wet material that clung to her pussy lips, parting them slightly, before pressing more firmly, and slowly rising back up til his finger rested on her clit, making her moan loudly.

Sandy felt so completely exposed as if she really was naked in front of this man, this Master. His finger then began to rapidly rub back and forth over her horny love bud, using her own wetness and only making her wetter as he continued at a fast pace. She felt nothing else but that one finger, rubbing frantically and relentlessly, her body responding immediately and intensely!

She couldn't hear the moans she was making, but everyone else in the room watched and listened as Sandy whimpered and moaned, writhed and twisted, her hips rising up off the bed to press herself even harder against Master's one single finger as he pleasured her body until all of the teasing and the stimulation and cacophony of emotions reached a crescendo, bursting like a dam as her panties flooded with the first orgasm she had ever received from another person! Her body was tensing and shaking, her moans even louder than ever as the intensity of her orgasm seemed to continue to rise, longer than she had ever felt when pleasuring her body herself. Master's finger slowed its pace slightly but continued to rub her clit, following her jagged movements, not letting up. Still her body writhed, everyone in the room now smelling her strong sexual scent as her juices dripped through her panties, down her thighs and ass.

As Sandy's mind started to scream at her that the pleasure was becoming too much to bear, she tried desperately to remember what it was she was meant to say to make it all stop. Her body strained against the bonds that held her til even her breath seemed caught in her chest, her mouth frozen in an open gasp, until finally the finger came to a rest, and she fell back onto the bed, her body totally spent, her arms and legs limp, just the sound of heavy breathing filling the room.

12