My Mom is a Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Aftermath of Sandy's orgasm, and a proposition...
4.1k words
4.47
15.1k
20

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

Sandy wasn't sure when the cuffs had been removed from her wrists, or by whom. She wasn't sure who had placed the blanket over her clothed body. When she opened her eyes, the light was off, the room illuminated solely from the dappled afternoon sun coming in around the curtains, and everyone was gone, except one person. Her mother, naked again except for her collar, held Sandy tight and kissed her forehead, before giving her lips a hesitant, light kiss too.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" her mother asked her.

Sandy wasn't sure how she felt. She could feel the warm afterglow of orgasm, an orgasm of the likes she had never felt before, and she could also feel that she was laying in a wet spot on the bed. A wet spot of her own making. She had just orgasmed in front of her own mother, her father, her brother, and the two other people who had orchestrated it. And now she was cuddling with her naked mother.

"I cummed," she said, sheepishly.

Her mother swept her hair off her face. "Yes sweetie, you sure did."

"In front of everyone," Sandy added.

"Yes, in front of everyone."

"I had an orgasm, in my clothes, in front of everyone."

Her mother laughed softly. "Yes, you did," responded slave maryanne, "and you looked amazing, too."

Sandy's eyes searched her mother's face in the darkened room. Had her mom been excited by seeing her own daughter orgasm? Then again - why shouldn't she, Sandy thought. Sandy herself had been excited just hearing her mother having sex not more than 24 hours ago. Now her mother had actually seen her - had been involved in her - experiencing an orgasm, even if all of her clothes had remained on.

"Where is everyone? How long was I... asleep?"

Sandy and her mother both knew that she hadn't really been asleep. She had made use of the blindfold whilst it had still been on her to hide herself from the reality of what had just happened, and when it was removed, had chosen to keep her eyes closed, too embarrassed to face anyone after such a personal experience was made so public.

"I think they're in the living room. It's only been a little while." The slave mom squeezed her daughter again. Her mother's nudity at such close quarters somehow didn't seem terribly strange. "It's ok, sweetie," slave maryanne said to her daughter, reading her mind. "No one is going to make fun of you, or judge you for what happened."

"I don't think they're going to make fun... I just... I just basically begged Master Nathan to make me cum in front of you all." Sandy's face showed her embarrassment.

"And did you enjoy how he made you feel?" her mother asked, taking the teen off guard.

"Wha-? Well..." Sandy almost told her mother to look at how wet her pussy had made her clothes, and the bed. "Yes..."

For a long moment the naked slave stared into her daughter's eyes. Guiding her chin with her hand, slave maryanne tilted Sandy's face upward and then pressed her lips to her daughters, her eyes watching the younger woman's reaction in the semi-dark, her tongue just barely teasing the girls lips before she broke the kiss and moved back, looking away, embarrassed.

"Mom..." Sandy found only a whisper of a voice.

There was a brief knock on the door, and it opened. Master walked into the room. "How are you ladies getting on in here?"

"Very good, Master," came slave maryanne's instant affirmative reply.

"Thank-you slave. I would like a moment with Sandy." Master Nathan stated, and with one last kiss on her daughter's forehead, slave maryanne stood and left the room.

Master Nathan moved over to the bed, then found the switch for the light on the side table. "Do you mind?" Sandy shook her head as Master Nathan turned the light on.

"May I?" Master indicated the bed, and again Sandy bid him permission, and he sat next to her. She sat up a little, pulling the blanket up with her, as if to hide her body from him even though she was still fully clothed. She couldn't bring herself to make full eye contact with the man who had just rubbed her pussy and made her have the most intense orgasm she had ever felt in her life, right in front of her family. Furthermore she was incredibly aware that this time she wasn't just wearing slightly damp pussy-smelling pyjamas - she was sitting in her own pussy-soaked panties.

"Thank-you."

"What for?" Sandy asked the older man, shyly.

"For trusting me. For letting me be one of the first people to touch you in that way. It was a very special moment in your life, and I'm honored you allowed me to be part of it."

Sandy gave him a sideways glance. "You said you could make me cum with just one finger," she said. "And you did."

Master Nathan leaned a little closer, and whispered with a grin. "You should see what I do can with my dick."

Sandy blushed, giggled slightly, and tingled a little at the comment. "Naughty." she managed to reply.

"Are you a virgin, Sandy? Really?"

Shrugging her shoulders shyly, Sandy replied "Yes, I am."

"Why?"

"Why? Cos I haven't had sex yet."

"Why haven't you had sex yet? You're an attractive girl, boys must have tried."

For a moment Sandy considered her answer. "Mom and dad always talk about how they were each other's first, and how they loved each other, and I guess I just wanted that for me, too. I just haven't met a guy I've felt that way about."

"But, now you know that your mom and dad, even though they love each other very much, are not a very good match, sexually? Do you think that changes how much they love each other?"

"I guess not..."

"So, sex and love are not the same thing."

"I guess so..." Sandy replied, twitching her nose in thought.

"Have you never been tempted to just - go for it? No boy ever got you excited enough to surrender to temptation? Or - a girl?"

Sandy shrugged her shoulders noncommittally again. "Well... I might have been tempted... but - I've resisted."

"What about your friends?"

"I don't want to have sex with any of my friends." Sandy screwed her nose up.

"Are they virgins?"

"Oh! Well... some were still virgins when we started college, but now it's just me and Candice..."

Master nodded his head. "And the others - did they all find 'the right guy'?"

Sandy snorted in derision. "No. Well, one is still with the guy but we all think he's a loser. Most of them - the guy just wanted to screw-n-dump them..."

Again Master nodded. "Yes, boys your age are very single minded. But, did they enjoy their first time having sex, Sandy?"

"I probably shouldn't be telling you this. I haven't even told mom and dad."

Leaning closer, Master said, "I'm not mom or dad."

"No, they didn't enjoy the sex."

"So, their first time having sex was not a good experience for them."

For a moment Sandy considered the question. "Well, there was Abby - she said it was good, but... she did it with an older guy."

"Hmm, interesting," pondered Master. "Why do you think it was so good for her?"

Sandy gave Master an "I know where you're going with this" look.

"Cos he knew what he was doing..." she confirmed to him.

"And, what about my little game? Did you enjoy playing it?"

Mention of what had just happened made Sandy flush, her nipples remembering and hardening, the wetness she was sitting in impossible to ignore. "You said it wasn't going to be a sexual game. But, you had it all planned out, didn't you."

Master Nathan nodded his head. "You are a very smart girl, Sandy. Yes, I did. But I only went ahead because you were so clearly ready to experience it." Master Nathan made Sandy jump a little as he brushed her hair from her face. "I didn't touch you until you consented. Did you enjoy consenting to my touch, Sandy?"

"Yes..." the teen admitted bashfully.

"So do you think, just maybe, you can understand why your mother and father enjoy being sex slaves to Mistress Erin and I so much?"

Sandy slowly nodded her head.

"Let's go join the others." Master stood from the bed.

Sandy didn't move.

"Sandy?"

The girl looked at the bed. "They're going to laugh at me."

"No, they're not." Master replied.

"They just saw me cum."

Master returned to the bed, and sat next to her again. "Yes, we just saw you have an amazing, rather explosive orgasm, and yes, we all saw your juices squirt through your panties, too. And of course we talked about it while you rested - it was a beautiful, erotic and exciting vision that we all enjoyed immensely. As did you."

Sandy flushed hearing him talk to blatantly about what had happened, unable to refute his words. "Well, yes... but... I should at least go and get changed."

"No buts." Master cut her short.

"But - "

Master shook his head silently. "Let's go."

Slowly Sandy met his gaze with a thoughtful inspection. "You know... you carried mom and dad off the bed..."

Master Nathan roared a laugh that startled Sandy before making her grin. He pulled the blanket off her in one sweep, and then picked her up in his arms. He could smell her sex immediately. Carrying the teen he walked to the door. Sandy had mostly been joking about him carrying her off the bed, and had expected to be put back on her feet, but instead he walked out of the bedroom, down the hall and into the living room. Sandy didn't resist.

As they entered, she felt like a little girl in Master's arms. She immediately noted her naked father sitting on Mistress Erin's lap, with her mom on the floor on a pillow at Mistress' feet, and Steven sitting next to them on the sofa. They all turned as the duo appeared at the door. Sandy blushed as she saw her father's eyes on her being carried by Master, and wondered what he was thinking seeing his girl being carried in such a way by the man who just played with her pussy in front of him.

Master sat on the sofa opposite the others, placing Sandy on his lap. She wanted to get up, to move off him, and yet found herself sitting there with an arm around his neck. She could smell his cologne, and his body felt very firm under her.

Sure to his word, no one laughed about what had happened during the "game", however Mistress Erin commented on how delectable Sandy had looked when she had orgasmed, and said the smile on Sandy's face now must be from all those wonderful endorphins Master had released. That opened the gate and soon even her brother was saying how sexy it had been seeing her "so happy", and slave maryanne assured her that Master's fingers were indeed very talented. The only person who didn't comment was slave aaron.

For a time they all talked, with Sandy remaining on Master Nathan's lap. Her parents swapped position, slave aaron down on the floor and slave maryanne sitting on Mistress' lap, causing Steven's pants to tent again with his naked mother closer to him. He didn't seem to worry about hiding it this time. Nor did Mistress Erin try to hide that her fingers were lightly teasing her slave's pussy as they talked.

By contrast, Sandy felt very aware of the fact that Master's hands were not touching her intimately. His hands remained very safe by her side, or very chastely on her knee. Despite this however, the teen did feel his cock underneath her ass. It was impossible not to. Whilst she had spied the outline of it a few times in his pants, or pressing out against his robe, she could now feel its size under her body, and it played on her mind after her conversation in the bedroom.

Master knew full well what Sandy was feeling, and without letting her feel a prisoner on his lap, he did his best to contain her there for as long as he could, especially as he enjoyed the looks on her parents' faces as their minds recalled the vision of their daughter cumming on their bed, and imagining what could happen in the future.

"I should go and get changed," Sandy finally declared.

"Why? Are you going somewhere?" Master asked.

"No, but..."

"Yes?"

Sandy furrowed her brow. "My panties and skirt are still really wet," she tried to say quietly.

Master smiled at her. "I know, I've felt them soaking into my pants while you've been sitting here."

Sandy blushed crimson red!

"Why don't you go and get out of those clothes, and put a robe on. Steven, you might be more comfortable like that, too." Master ordered the only people in the room that were not yet officially his slaves.

.

When Sandy emerged from her room, her father was waiting for her. Pausing a moment as his mind told him that his daughter was likely naked under her gown as had been implied by Master, slave aaron asked if they could have a quick chat, and they disappeared back into Sandy's bedroom. Sandy saw the worried look on her father's face.

Finally he spoke. "i'm sorry i didn't say very much before," he struggled to look his daughter in her eyes. "Everyone was right though, you really did... you looked... amazing when you... when you... and i just..." he fumbled his words, making Sandy feel awkward. She had rarely ever seen her father look so lost.

"I'm okay dad, honest," the girl tried to calm her father.

"You're a big girl now, Sandy; i know you're not my little princess any more - you've grown and grown and well you're a beautiful young woman and..."

"I'll always be your little princess, daddy," Sandy smiled at her dad and hugged him in her gown. "I love you, dad."

"i love you too, sweetheart, and i always will," slave aaron responded, squeezing his daughter. For the first time in a long time, slave aaron did not try to hide the fact that his cock was caged as he hugged his daughter, even though he was naked and hugging her with only a robe between them. Sandy felt the warmth of his embrace, and snuggled her head into his shoulder.

.

After giving slave aaron leave to go and settle his nerves about how his daughter was coping with the day's events, Master waited a moment, and then also headed to one of the bedrooms - Steven's.

He knocked, and barely waited for an answer before entering to find Steven hurriedly tying the sash on his white flannel dressing gown. Master saw the pile of clothes on the floor next to him and was pleased the boy had accepted his suggestion.

"Can we talk for a moment, Steven?"

"O. k," said Steven slowly.

Master helped himself to a seat on Steven's bed, and patted the spot next to him. Steven hesitantly moved over and sat down.

"Thank-you for supporting your sister out there. She was very nervous."

"That's alright. She's my sister."

Master laughed. "Sisters can be a pain in the ass."

Steven smiled. "She is that, too, sometimes."

"You meant it though, didn't you, Steven. You said she looked sexy when I made her cum on my finger."

Steven bashfully looked away. "Well, yeah, she did."

"Eyes to me, Steven." Master said in a commanding but friendly voice. "That's better. Erin tells me you were a good brother to her last night, too?"

Steven started to cast his eyes away from Master's again at the mention of what had happened during the night, but then forced himself to hold Master Nathan's stare. He was a little embarrassed having the subject brought up, remembering Mistress Erin's hand on his cock that morning as she had teased him til he gave her the answers she was after, knowing he'd given his sister up, and that now Master knew, too. "Yes, I was a good brother."

"You didn't touch your sister?"

"No, I didn't," Steven replied a little indignantly.

"But," stated Master, "you wanted to touch her, didn't you?"

"N-no, I... she's my..." Steven stammered.

"She is a very sexy young woman. Isn't she?"

"Yes, she is..."

"And your mom; you are enjoying seeing her naked, aren't you?" Master added.

Steven couldn't hold the gaze any longer, looking away bashfully at the mention of his mother as he felt his cock stirring thinking of his mother and sister. Thoughts he knew he shouldn't have.

"Steven, eyes to me please."

The bashful young man looked back at Master Nathan.

"And, what about your father? Have you enjoyed seeing him naked, too?" Master asked, and after waiting a moment without reply, continued. "Sandy didn't like hearing me fucking your dad last night. Did you hear us, Steven? Did you hear me fucking your dad?"

Master's emphasis left Steven feeling his world shrink around him, the memory of standing in the hall and hearing his father being fucked exploding in his mind, the sounds they were making, the movement of the bed. His dressing gown rose around his waist as his cock hardened, pushing the fabric up, threatening to burst out.

"I asked you a question, Steven." Master's voice was becoming more stern.

"I heard you... with dad..." came his admission.

"Fucking him."

"Yes."

"And did that excite you, Steven? You're still a virgin, right? A boy/girl virgin"

"Yes," came his timid reply.

"What about boy/boy fun? Have you played with another boy yet?"

"N-no."

"No? You don't sound very sure?"

The questions were leaving Steven floundering.

"I, I..."

In one confident, swift move Master slipped his hand into Steven's gown, and wrapped his fingers around the teen's cock in a firm grip. Steven startled but didn't make any move to attempt to stop Master, his hands clutching at the bedsheets, his eyes wide in shock.

"You were saying?"

Steven stammered again, "I, I... played, just a little, with a friend... looking at porn... we didn't - touch..."

"Good boy. That wasn't so hard, was it?" Master lightly scolded him, before his fingers moved a little more on Steven's cock, sizing it up. "Erin told me you were bigger than your dad. I see she was right." Master Nathan smiled at Steven. He ran his thumb over the head of Steven's cock, then let it go. Removing his hand from the teen's dressing gown he sucked his thumb clean of the drop of Steven's precum as he continued to hold the teen in his gaze. "When you are ready, come out for dinner. You look very cute in your robe." Master stood and headed to the door.

Steven pulled his gown tight again, flushed at the experience of having an older man grope him. At the door, Master gave him a smile. As he turned away, Steven had to ask a question.

"You didn't... You didn't touch Sandy til she begged you. Why didn't you ask me for consent?"

Master Nathan stopped, and then returned to the bed, standing over the teen. "You are just like your father, even if you don't know it yet. When the time comes, I already know your answer." With that, he turned and left the room.

.

"It's such a wonderful evening - let's eat outside." Master had declared.

As the two naked middle aged slaves were preparing dinner, the Master, the Mistress, and the slaves' two children were all sitting at the frosted-glass-topped table in the back yard, and all only wearing dressing gowns. As previously, Master and Mistress sat at the head and foot of the table, with the teens either side.

Master ignored the frequent glances he was receiving from Steven as they talked and waited for their food. When Mistress Erin asked Steven to get them all a glass of wine, he paused only for a moment, and mostly only because he was unaccustomed to being in charge of serving alcohol - not because he had just been given a command by his parents' Mistress.

Once the food arrived, Master thanked his slaves, and then simply said "little one with me". Sandy and Steven watched their father crawl under the table and take his position in front of Master Nathan, and similarly slave maryanne crawled in front of Mistress Erin. The major difference however compared to before was - this time they could see their parents through the frosted glass, pressing their faces into their owner's crotches, nuzzling to find their way into their dressing gowns and perform their oral duties.

Both teens stared as they slowly ate their meals.

Master kept the teen's drinks topped up as he watched their reaction to seeing their parents performing bi oral sex. "Steven, do you remember what your father said last night? About his first time sucking a cock in college?" Master smiled seeing Steven's eyes firmly on his as he was asked the question. "You know, if I told my slaves to move to the next person over, they would obey me." The older Dom suggested.

darkride
darkride
258 Followers
12