My Mom is a Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

Steven inhaled sharply at the idea of either one of his parents sucking his cock as he sat there at the table in their backyard. He heard Sandy also gasp as she realised what Master was suggesting. Under the table, their parents heads continued to pleasure their owners, as precum and pussy juices flowed.

Master laughed. "Don't panic. It was just a thought."

.

As the meal came to a close, and they migrated back inside to the living room, Steven and Sandy were expecting something 'new'. A new game, or perhaps for Master to fuck their parents again. Their heads were both starting to fill with ideas when Master told them he had something to ask.

"I don't want you to answer me now, but I want you to consider this seriously. I wanted to meet you two, and get to know the two young adults of my two sexy slaves. I can tell already that I like you both, and from the events of today and last night, I know you are both very curious about sex and the roles your parents have taken as our slaves. I want to ask you if you would be interested in a trial at serving alongside your mom and dad as my slaves?"

The question lay heavy over the room. The two slaves cast timid eyes over their children.

"As I said, don't answer me now. I want you both to sleep on it. Steven, you're sleeping in with your sister again so your dad can have your room later when he needs it. You can give me your answers tomorrow morning. Now, Erin and I am taking your parents to bed. I suggest you two do the same."

With that, Master Nathan took his slaves and his wife to the master bedroom and shut the door.

.

When Steven had finished showering, during which he had felt like masturbating but resisted, he went to his sister's bedroom wearing his dressing gown, and his night boxers that he always pretended to wear to bed. When he entered the room the light was off.

"Are you awake?" he called out in a whisper.

"Yes," Sandy replied quietly. "I'm already in bed."

"Oh, ok," her brother chuckled nervously and crossed in the dark to her bed. Taking the gown off, he tentatively climbed into the bed, only just able to make out his sister's outline as she was already in bed and under the covers. He lay next to his sister on his back, staring at the ceiling, thinking of the day's events. He had been groped not once, but twice, seen his parents naked, seen them peeing in the back yard, and taken part in making his sister beg to be touched intimately by a man they had only just met, until she had squirted in her panties. This had been a very big day indeed.

"Steven..."

"Yes?"

"If you want..." Sandy's voice seemed hesitant.

"Yes?"

"You can take your boxers off. I know you normally sleep naked. It's okay..."

"But Sandy!" her brother chuckled nervously.

There was a pause.

"No buts, big brother. It's okay," Sandy whispered. "I'm naked too."

darkride
darkride
258 Followers
12